A Day in the Life of Sara Ch. 01

Story Info
Who said a desk job is boring?
1.8k words
4.06
45.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In from the cold

It was a desperately cold morning as I took the train to work.

Dressed in my gorgeously sexy, but professional, Karen Millen business suit, white silk blouse, dark brown knee high boots and very sheer nylons I would certainly look the part in the office but right at this moment in time I would swap the lot for something a little warmer.

I am a slim size 8, my pert little breasts are 34A but I content myself that they are in proportion for my tall, slender frame - pretty good for a 36 year old, even if I say so myself.

Following a few hours in the salon last night my hair is an immaculately coiffured shock of natural red (ok ginger, but I love it).

It was only a 30 minute journey but I was chilled to the bone by the time I reached the law office, in the middle of London's theatreland, where I worked. My area was unusually empty as I reached my desk - the morning after a big Client celebration following the success of their case, I mused.

Looking for ways to warm up quickly I remembered the fan heater under my desk.

I quickly placed it on the top of my desk and turned it on - the feeling was delightful to my poor frozen soul.

Like a million gentle, warm kisses caressing my legs through my skirt.

I smoothed my hands over my bottom in an effort to restore some circulation.

"Bit early to be touching yourself up, isn't it?", Came Andrea's sweet voice.

Andrea was my closest friend at work and sat directly opposite my desk.

She was 25, with dark Latin features, shiny long hair that fell seductively across her back as she walked and beautiful smokey eyes, oh those eyes!!!

Often I had found myself staring across at her and drifting off into erotic daydreams of what it would be like to have her seduce me with her eyes.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not that way inclined at all, but those eyes . . . .

Andrea grabbed my hand and dragged me off to a small office in an unused area of the floor explaining that she'd seen everyone heading into the office and perhaps I should warm up somewhere a little more private.

Shutting the door behind me I heard her click the lock too.

There was only room for a small, solid mahogany table and 6 chairs with the ubiquitous white board on one wall and one of those huge, 7' long warm air heaters in front of the 20th floor window.

Pressing me against the outlet grill Andrea knelt down and turned it on high.

If the little fan heater on my desk was nice this was sheer bliss.

I felt Andrea's hands on my legs, just above my boots.

"You have to rub them to get some circulation back in order to warm up", she assured me as she smoothed them over my nylons and up under the hem of my skirt.

I felt a shiver run down my spine and I'm not completely convinced that it was because of the cold.

I wasn't sure what to do but it felt wonderful to have her hot hands rubbing sensuously up and down my thighs, so I let her carry on unhindered.

She withdrew her hands from under my skirt and smoothed them over my shapely bottom gradually pressing harder and harder until she was kneading my buns and pushing my pelvic bone firmly against the grill of the heater, which vibrated gently as it kissed my pussy with warmth.

I was suddenly aware of a familiar tingle that started in my pussy and gradually spread through my whole body.

I let out a small moan and Andrea asked if I was ok.

"If you carry on like that you are going to turn me on, you kinky bitch!", I told her.

I turned to face her, she was still kneeling, looking up at me with those big, sexy eyes and a 'butter wouldn't melt' look on her face.

"I was only trying to warm you up", She said, putting on an innocent girly voice.

We both exploded in a fit of giggles and laughter that broke the sexual tension. "Come on, we ought to get back to work or people will wonder what we've been up to", She said, getting to her feet and smoothing her skirt as she walked out of the office.

What had we really been up to, I wondered as I walked back to my desk.

Was she innocently just trying to help, or was she trying to turn me on?

My body didn't care, every inch of it was screaming with sexual tension from the molten heat emanating from my pussy and the way my erect nipples were rubbing blissfully against my lacy bra.

Even the swish of my sheer nylons as I walked seemed to send electric thrills through me.

My flushed face gave away all of the tell tale clues of sexual arousal.

Thank God my boss is hopeless at noticing the signs, I thought as I tried to compose myself at my desk, and then sighed as I realised that this perhaps wasn't really a bonus. Last years Christmas party was proof of that!!!

Andrea and I were sending each other silly e-mails all morning that were progressively getting more and more risqué.

A - Did you like your massage? - You seemed to warm up quickly.

S - It was lovely, thank you - I'd never have thought of using that office.

A - It's the best one, no way of looking in from the office and completely secure when locked.

S - Hmm, have you made use of it before?

A - Well, there was my ex-boss, Gary.

S - Really!!!

A - He was always trying his luck for the three years I worked for him. It seemed the least I could do when he left.

S - That's a nice leaving present, what did he get you?

A - A pearl necklace (lol). It was only a blow job and he didn't last very long at all.

S – Andrea, you are a naughty little bitch, aren't you?

A - Was I really turning you on?

S - A little, but it was difficult to say (I lied).

A - Only a little - I'll have to try harder next time (lol)

S - lol. I'm not really that way inclined but It did feel nice

Then the e-mails really started to get serious . . . .

A - If you'd worn stockings I would have loved to have taken it further.

S - Really, you are naughty - what would you have done to me?

A - I'd have hitched up your skirt and gently kissed the milky white flesh above your stocking tops

Eeek!!!! I was getting more and more turned on with each e-mail and I wasn't even sure if it was something I'd really want to try.

I mean, I fantasise about it sometimes, everyone does, but I always saw myself as straight as a die.

The e-mails seemed safe enough though so I carried on.

S - Gosh, what would you have done next?

A - I'd have kissed your pussy and ran my tongue along your soaking wet panties until you begged me to rip them off and lick you properly.

S – hhhhmmmmmmmm

A - Still, shame you weren't wearing any!!! Tights are a bit awkward for an office quickie.

Note to self - buy stockings at lunchtime!!!

We both knuckled down to some work after that.

I don’t think either of us really knew whether we were just teasing each other or whether Andrea really would have gone further.

Lunch Break

With stockings bought and snugly in place I decided to indulge in another passion of mine, shoes.

Off I toddled to LK Bennett and perused the lines of little strappy numbers before moving onto the boots.

I selected a pair of black, shapely knee-highs with a 4" stiletto heel - very, very sexy if only I would be able to walk in them.

The store was very busy and there was nowhere left to sit and try them on.

The assistant, a beautiful little blonde whose nametag read 'Shelly – Ass Manager' (titter) took me through to some changing cubicles in the back of the shop - a throwback to when they sold dresses too.

She even came in with me to help - now there's personal service, I thought.

I perched on the high chair, not perhaps ideal for the purpose, as Shelly knelt down in front of me and began to unzip the boots that I was already wearing.

As I looked at our reflection in the full length mirror opposite I pictured Andrea from that morning and my already swollen clit began to tingle remorselessly once more.

Oh God, I thought, I'm going to have to bring myself off in the loo's at work as soon as I get back. I just couldn't concentrate on anything other than sex.

I became aware of Shelly's soft hands on the back of my calves as she tried to shoehorn my slender legs into the new boots.

She was gently squeezing them and running her hands up them.

When she felt me shiver she didn't even ask if I was ok, she just let her hands run further up my stockings.

They felt fantastic as she explored my inner thighs above my stockings.

The effects of having creamed my panties all morning meant that I offered no resistance at all.

I couldn’t have stopped her even if I wanted to, which I didn’t.

It felt so nice that I simply opened my legs a little to allow her to go wherever she wanted.

She hitched my skirt higher and inched her angelic face forward until she was perched right in front on my panties.

I saw her little pink tongue protrude and everything else became a blur.

She was an expert, moving her tongue over my sopping panties, I moaned loudly each time she slid across my clit.

My fingers ran through her beautiful, silken hair, gently pulling her further into my sex until her tongue was buried deep in my pussy.

It was all too much, my world exploded in a sea of colours and emotions.

I very nearly fell off of the chair.

Shelly’s face was covered with my juices as she glided up and kissed me passionately.

“I think that you will need to try these boots again tomorrow, just to be sure”, She said with a wink.

My knees were still shaking as I made my way out of the store, wondering if anyone had heard us.

There seemed to be a few knowing glances and understanding smiles. I wonder if Shelly had offered them her personal attention in the past?