A Day in the Park

Story Info
A housewife's first time with public exhibition.
4.7k words
4.57
85.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StaciRay79
StaciRay79
102 Followers

...Based on a true story...

I sat on the park bench and cautiously looked around. The park wasn't overly crowded today, but it certainly wasn't empty either. What concerned me most was a couple of young guys, obviously college students, who I thought had been watching me from the moment I entered the park. It could have simply been nerves, but I was fairly certain they were staring at me.

--------------------------------------------------

The day had started off innocently enough. I hadn't even planned to go to the park. After my husband had left for work that morning I went through my normal routine...30 minutes on the treadmill and then a nice cool shower. At 37 years old it takes a bit of effort to keep a trim 125 pound weight on my 5'7" curvy, yet slender, frame. I'd skipped breakfast this morning because I was going over to my best friend Debbie's house for a brunch she was cooking for us. We usually got together once couple of weeks and today it was her turn to host.

It was a warm Spring day and I dressed appropriately. Tampa, Florida is especially pleasant in the Spring-time. It wasn't too hot and the sun was shining bright in the clear blue sky. I put on a loose-fitting tan summer dress Debbie had given me a few weeks earlier as a birthday present. It was very comfortable and the fabric breathed so well I could feel the air on my body. Underneath I wore only a conservative pair of white cotton bikini-style panties. I decided against a bra simply because of the way the dress felt against my chest...plus, I was feeling a bit frisky this morning as well. If all went well, Debbie would be peeling the dress off of my body and sucking on my pert 36C breasts before noon.

Debbie and I met in college and had eventually explored each other sexually. Our relationship had continued to grow over the years and even though we are both happily married, enjoying each other's bodies is something we continue to enjoy from time to time. I had hoped that today would evolve into another one of those days as well. Debbie's husband is an Air Force Reservist and his unit had been activated about 7-months ago. She'd been all alone since he'd left for Afghanistan and I knew she'd been feeling the sexual neglect in the time since he'd been gone. I was hoping to fill that void with her today.

I arrived about 30 minutes early at Debbie's, walked right in as usual, and made my way to the kitchen.

"Deb... you in here?"

I could smell the bread cooking in the oven, but didn't see Debbie anywhere. I started to call out again and make my way upstairs to the bedroom when out of the corner of my eye I looked out through the sliding glass doors to see Debbie sitting by her pool. She was wearing a blue two-piece string bikini that complemented her curvy body extremely well. At least... she had the top on. The bottoms were lying on the ground beside her lounge chair and she had her legs pulled up close to her and spread wide. With one hand she was licking her fingers and the other was plunging in and out of her exposed pussy.

I froze in my tracks as I watched her pleasuring herself -- obviously enjoying some quality time before I arrived. I decided that rather than interrupt, I would pull up a kitchen chair and enjoy her little show before our brunch. I pulled out my smart phone and decided to snap a few pictures of her that I could use at some point in the future to embarrass her. After the third picture, I noticed that I wasn't the only one enjoying Debbie's show. Debbie's neighbor was peering over the fence and was obviously as interested in what she was doing as I was. I laid my phone in the table, stood up, and walked outside.

"Hey Debbie! What's going on?" I asked knowingly.

The neighbor quickly dove behind his fence and sounded like he tripped over a couple bushes in his haste. Debbie blushed deeply and quickly grabbed her bottoms to try and put them back on.

"Shit, Staci! You scared the hell out of me!"

"Don't get dressed up on my account, Deb. You act like I've never seen you naked"

We made our way back inside the kitchen. Debbie wrapped a sarong around her waist tried to explain that she didn't expect me until 10:00.

"Deb... it's almost 10:00 now. I got here a bit early expecting to help you fix the food, but instead I was treated to a nice little peep show!"

"Yeah... I'm embarrassed that you saw that. It's just something I do at times."

"I fully understand. Trust me Deb, it's something we all do at times. But you need to be more careful if you do it outside. I caught your neighbor peering over the fence watching you. That's why I came out and interrupted. I had been sitting there almost 15 minutes myself enjoying it before I did"

"Uh... Staci... that's what I meant." Her face lit up with a big smile as she spoke. "I know he was there watching. I meant that I like to put on a show for him at times. I masturbate all the time, but occasionally, I'll go out by the pool and do it if I know he's there. I pretend that I don't know, but I enjoy having him watch."

"You've got to be kidding!" I said incredulously. "You know he's there watching you and you do it on purpose! Oh my God! Why would you do that?!"

"Staci you can't imagine the thrill I get, knowing he's there watching me. I've never had such a thrill. And my orgasms are more powerful than I ever feel otherwise. It's almost addictive even."

Debbie took the bread out of the oven and I sliced some fruit and poured some white wine as we continued to talk about what I'd just witnessed. I was shocked to learn that my best friend of all these years had been exposing herself to men and women for quite a while. She explained that it had started off innocently enough when her husband had bought her first laptop. Shortly after that she'd found some websites where she started watching guys masturbate for her. She would expose her breasts for them if they asked and eventually started doing much more on camera for them. It was a few months after this that she'd been lying topless by her pool one afternoon and thought she heard someone in her neighbor's yard. She'd pleasured herself on camera earlier that morning and was still feeling wet and horny when she thought she saw her neighbor peering over the fence at her. That's when she decided to take things a step further. She'd seductively applied sun-tan lotion to her body and allowed her hands to slip inside her bikini bottoms while he watched her. She didn't remove the bottoms that day, but made what she was doing completely obvious. As the months passed, she got more daring and had even used toys on herself while he was watching her from beyond the fence. She never let him know that she was aware of his presence, but suspected he knew.

"It's not like I do it all the time. Maybe once or twice a month or so... but I can't begin to tell you how electric my body gets knowing that someone is right there watching. It's incredible!"

We finished our meal and poured more wine as we continued to discuss our sex lives -- a common theme when we were together... only now I was learning that Debbie didn't always tell me everything.

"I wouldn't say that Michael and I are in a rut, but we haven't really done anything kinky or wild in months. He's been so occupied with work and our finances that he doesn't feel like doing anything crazy. We still have great sex and he usually brings me to orgasm," I confided, "but it's just the same routine each time. And once it's over we both go straight to sleep."

"You know Staci that's exactly how it was with us too. I started using the laptop to compensate for the lack of spice and passion and discovered a whole new side of me once I did. There's something extraordinarily exciting about exposing myself to a stranger, but even doing it over a computer started to get a little boring. That's why I really enjoy doing it to my neighbor."

"Deb, aren't you afraid that he'll try and take advantage of it? Maybe he takes pictures of you." I glanced at my phone which was still lying on her kitchen table. As I looked back up I could see her looking right at me.

"Why'd you look at your phone Staci? Did YOU take pictures of me outside this morning? You admitted that you watched me for about 15 minutes before you came outside... do YOU have naked pictures of me on your phone?"

I started to deny it, but when I blushed bright red I gave myself way without saying a word.

"Besides," she said, thankfully moving the conversation along, "Henry's been deployed for quite a while now and toys just don't satisfy me the way his cock does. I wouldn't necessarily turn down any real offers at the moment."

Debbie took a big gulp and finished her glass of wine, then reached for a new bottle and refreshed both our glasses.

"Staci. I've got an idea. I'd like to share this experience with you. I'd like to help you feel how I feel when I'm being watched. Are you interested?"

"I don't know Deb. I've never done anything like that before. And I've met your neighbor... I couldn't do it with him watching."

"What if it were me watching you?"

"That would be too weird I think. I mean... we've played together lots of times, but I don't think I could sit there and play with myself while you just watched me. I'd feel a bit awkward doing that."

"Ok, what about a complete stranger? Or what if you did it in a pseudo-public place where you didn't know if anyone was watching or not?" Debbie admitted that even before doing it on webcam, she'd gone to a small park about 5 miles from her house where there weren't too many people. There were enough to make it dangerous, but not enough that you couldn't hide.

"So what do you think Staci. I'll drive us to the park and you can find a semi-secluded spot near the back. There's a bench near the back, not even on the main walkway, that's fairly well concealed. But it's still public enough that you MIGHT be seen."

Just listening to her talk about the possibility started to get my juices flowing, but I was still hesitant. "It's tempting Deb, but I don't know that I can do it."

"Alright... how about this... How long has it been since you and I did anything naughty together?"

I didn't have to think very long. In my anticipation for such an opportunity today I'd already figured out that it had been over 5 months since we did anything sexual. "It was just before Thanksgiving I told her. You were feeling sad that Henry was gone just before the holidays and I came over to cheer you up. As I recall, I did most of the work too." Not that I was really complaining about it.

"You do this for me and I'll do something for you. We can call Mike and tell him that I'm feeling lonely again and that I've asked you to stay with me tonight for a girl's night out. You're going to go out and you're going to sleep over here tonight. We can go out to eat, do a little dancing, maybe catch a movie if you'd like. But when we come home tonight, I'm going to use ALL my toys and pleasure you all night long."

The thought of being with Debbie again was enough to convince me. She'd always been extremely good and really knew how to touch me just right. That she was going to spend the entire night pleasing me...that was definitely the clincher.

"Ok," I said with just a hint of caution on my lips, "but I don't want to be able to see you watching. I won't be able to concentrate if I can see you. I want you there just so I'll feel safer, but I don't want to be able to see you looking at me."

"That's fine Staci. I know a place I can hide and still be able to see you."

----------------------------------------------------

So now here I am. Debbie had driven us to the park in her car. Before I got out she had done three things... first, she made me remove my white cotton panties and hand them to her. She'd put the panties in her purse and told me I could have them back later. Second, she'd handed me a small bullet vibrator and told me that I was to use it on myself while I played. And third, she'd made me wait 10 minutes in the car after she'd gotten out so that she could get situated in the park to watch me from a distance. That 10 minutes had passed fairly quickly as I had 'warmed-up' with the bullet before getting out. My nipples were already hard and visibly protruding through the thin fabric of my dress. I couldn't tell if was from the excitement of the moment or the fact that I had already began to stimulate myself while in the car. Quite probably it was both.

I'd walked along the paved sidewalk toward the back of the park as Debbie had instructed. I was extremely aware of my erect nipples and convinced myself that every person I passed was just as aware. My pussy grew even wetter at this thought and by the time I reached the gravel path at the back of the park I could feel it dripping down my legs. The gravel off-shoot did not go far from the main sidewalk, but it did provide just a little more privacy. I found an unoccupied bench beside the path and sat on one end as I carefully scanned the area around me. The people walking by didn't appear to be paying any attention to me and the joggers certainly weren't...but there were three groups sitting on the grass not 50 feet in front of where I was sitting and the two college-aged guys appeared to be focused directly on me. They weren't directly starring, but I was certain they had noticed me as soon as I'd left the car. I kept looking all over but didn't see Debbie anywhere.

I swallowed hard and mustered my courage. I was going to do it. I reached down with one hand and slowly hiked my dress half-way up my thighs. I turned the bullet on to a slow vibrate and reached between my legs as I spread them ever so slightly. I kept looking around to see if anyone was noticing while I began to rub the bullet against my skin. My freshly shaved pubic mound felt smooth against my hand as I guided the bullet lower and rubbed it up and down my slit. My lips had already been on fire, but when the vibrating toy touched them I felt a gush of liquid eject and run down the crack of my ass. All the blood in my body must have rushed down to my crotch because I quickly grew light-headed and felt my entire body slump against the touch of my toy. I only rubbed it on my lips a few seconds... it was all I could stand. Without care for who could see me, I plunged the bullet and two of my fingers all the way into my dripping pussy. My head tilted back and I drove my fingers in and out quicker and harder. The bullet was resting against my clit and the sensations I felt were pushing me over the edge. Without even realizing what I was doing, I placed one foot up on the bench and brought my soaked fingers up to my mouth so I could taste my own juices that dripped from them. The bullet was still inside me and my clit was now on the verge of exploding.

I opened my eyes as I tilted my head back forward. The guys I'd spotted earlier were starring directly at me. There was no confusion about it. And with my foot on the bench, my legs were spread wide-open... giving them a full view of my exposed slit. I slid one had inside my dress top and squeezed my breast hard, pinching the nipple between my fingers. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care who was watching. My whole body was electric and my clit was on fire. I was seconds away from orgasm and I didn't care who saw it. I plunged my other hand back inside and rubbed as furiously as I could. The bullet was driving me crazy and I felt myself reaching a crescendo. I grabbed the toy and pulled it out quickly as I removed my hand. My entire body convulsed as I felt my pussy explode. I was cumming... cumming harder than I'd ever done so before. I grabbed the edge of the bench with both hands, hunched over and slammed both feet hard on the ground. My body shook as ever ounce of liquid drained from my swollen pussy. I couldn't decide whether to keep my legs open or closed... I only knew that I couldn't sit still. I quickly reached back down and stuck the bullet back inside my dripping wet pussy. I could feel my clit throbbing with excitement as the vibrations sent it into another climax.

I caught myself letting out an audible moan as the breath left my body. I opened my eyes just in time to see a jogger passing by at that very moment. His head turned to stay with me as he ran by... he had heard me. I looked around to see if anyone else was close enough to have heard as well, but there was no one else near.

My focus returned to the two young men on the grass. They were still watching me. Even more, they were talking and making gestures in my direction. They had seen it all. They HAD been watching as I entered the park, and they HAD watched as I sat on the bench to play. They had seen my fully exposed and swollen pussy and they watched as I experienced the most intense orgasm I've had in my life. I was still electrified by the experience, but quickly began to blush. I needed to escape. I'd done it, I'd masturbated in a public park, and I'd done so with people watching me. Fun was fun, but it was now time to get out.

I stood up on slighty trembling legs and quickly walked back to Debbie's car. As I did, I could feel my cum still dripping down my legs. I didn't think it was possible, but I was still cumming as I walked. It was only then that I realized in my haste to leave I still had the bullet inside me. The back of my dress was soaked. It wasn't just a little damp spot either... i was completely soaking wet. And the color of the fabric had changed to a much darker shade of tan where it was wet. I knew at this point that everyone who saw me knew what I had done. I was mortified and blushed even more. I was sweating over my entire body. It may have only been 70 degrees but I was dripping sweat from my entire body.

Before I could get back to the car, the bullet elicited two more orgasms from me. As each one overtook me, I slowed my pace and even stopped dead in my tracks. I wanted so desperately to get back to the car and leave this place, but as my pussy betrayed me and forced my body to succumb to one orgasm after another I had to stop moving. I was growing weaker with each one and the cum running down my legs just kept reminding me how dirty this whole experience truly was.

I finally made it back to the car and tried the handle. It was locked. Debbie must have used the remote to lock the doors when I had gotten out. I anxiously looked around for Debbie. She still wasn't there, but plenty of other people were. It might have been my imagination, but I was convinced they were all starring at me. There were too many people around for me to pull the bullet out so I had to stand there waiting for Debbie to let me in before I could remove it. It must have taken her another 5 minutes to arrive, but not before another orgasm swept over me. This one was so intense that I leaned on the car just to keep from falling down.

When she finally got there, she was laughing and smiling as she took her time opening the car. I was still leaning on the door to keep from falling over as she unlocked them. I quickly slid into the passenger seat and reached between my legs to remove the bullet.

"Well," Debbie asked slyly, "how was it?"

"Please just drive Debbie. I want to get out of here right now."

"Staci, what's wrong? Didn't you enjoy it? From where I was it looked like you had the time of your life!"

"Please... just drive. I'll be ok in a minute."

Debbie pulled out of the park and drove a couple miles down the road toward her house, but then pulled over to the side of the road and put the car in park.

"Ok, Staci. I'm not going any further until you tell me what's going on. We're going to sit her until you tell me what you thought."

"Debbie... that was probably the most intense feeling I've ever had. My body was on fire and I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop either. But when I realized that all those people were watching me I got embarrassed. I had to get out. I felt as if EVERYONE was watching I was ashamed. That's why I had to leave."

StaciRay79
StaciRay79
102 Followers
12