A Day in the Woods Audio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran hard hands down her body, deliberately avoiding her nipples. Neither did he touch her between her legs, but he put firm hands on her inner thighs, pushing them apart. She sighed and opened to him, eager but restraining herself, trusting him. When he commanded her to turn over, she obeyed willingly.

She lay on the ground, pillowing her forehead on her arm as he lay on top of her. He pressed his lips against the back of her neck, then at the sensitive place where her neck curved gracefully into her shoulder. He bit her gently as he pressed her body beneath his, and she groaned with longing. He knelt up and sat back on his heels, positioning himself so that her hips were in easy reach. He cupped her buttocks in his hard hands and squeezed, indulging himself in one of his favourite parts of her body as she pressed herself upwards. He reached down, pushing her thighs apart, but would not touch her as she silently urged him to do. He tugged gently on her pubic hair, then went back to squeezing her rounded flesh in time to the rhythmic way she was rotating her hips against the ground.

He moved off her and urged her onto her back once more. He lay on top of her, pressing her beneath him, taking her lips in a deep kiss. She pressed upwards, making soft moaning sounds that begged him to enter her but he would not. He took her two hands in his and held them over her head. Pressing his full weight on her, he reached with his other hand to crush one breast between hard fingers. Still he wouldn't give her what she wanted most.

Finally, he knelt up, straddling her hips and sitting back as though he had all the time in the world. He spent several minutes, excruciating to her, pressing his palm between her legs and making slow circular movements. She continued to thrust against him but he wouldn't be hurried. He reached up and took a breast in either hand. He squeezed firmly, then let go, Using only his fingertips, he pinched her nipples in slow but firm repetitions that made her cry out each time.

"I want ye tae beg me for it," he said complacently.

She gasped, then said hoarsely, "Please, please fill me, please!"

He made her repeat this several times, alternately squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Finally, he moved to enter her, but would give her only an inch or two, then would withdraw to slide himself slowly against her slippery wetness.

"Please!" She exclaimed with mounting frustration.

He grinned, and gave her just a little of himself, then a little more. When he was half way inside her, she groaned between her teeth and thrust her hips upwards sharply, but he was too quick for her. He withdrew completely and went back to rubbing his hard flesh against her soft wet flesh and her swollen clitoris. She gave a gusty sigh which mingled pleasure, frustration and excitement in equal measure, and lay back, utterly passive, completely submissive to whatever he chose to do. He understood, and smiled the smile of a self-satisfied man who has his comely wife exactly where he wants her. He leaned down and kissed her lips with great tenderness, running a hand down her cheek.

"Aye," he said huskily, "That's how I want ye." She returned the kiss gently. "Ye ken I'll take care o ye, take ye properly." She sighed again against his lips, content now, her motionless body still thrumming with unsatisfied desire. He loved her enthusiasm for bed sport, but sometimes he desired her utter stillness, the superficially passive receptivity to whatever he chose to give her.

He went up on one hand, and with the other, placed himself just barely inside her. Reveling in her stillness, he moved in small thrusts, giving her only part of himself. He looked intently down into her face. Her eyes were unfocused, her attention directed inward.

"Look at me," he commanded. Languidly she focused on his face. He stared directly into her eyes. When finally she was gazing back with equal intensity, he thrust hard, entering her fully and deeply. He commanded her silently not to break eye contact as slowly, he began a relentless rhythm that brought him as deep inside as he could be, and as close to pulling out as he could get without actually doing so. Her breathing was ragged and loud in the quiet clearing, but she made no other sound as he took her, and that was how he wished it. Intuitively, neither made any sound which would distract from the sensations of their bodies joining in violent union.

At last he broke the intense eye contact and shifted his weight off his hands and fully onto his knees. The new angle let him reach even further into her, and he leaned his hands on her belly as he thrust. When she moved with him, he took one of her hands in his and guided it between her legs. He had encouraged her to do this on many occasions, believing that he was introducing her to a new and bold custom. Mindful of Lise's instruction regarding the appearance of naivety in such matters, Margarete had let herself be guided, had simulated clumsiness and a modest reluctance, and made a show of wide-eyed surprise when she had come to the peak of pleasure by her own hand. He had delighted in this performance, not recognizing it as such, and encouraged her to repeat it often, while he pleased her in other ways all his own. He watched with fascination as her fingers moved deftly.

Her eyes had gone out of focus once more, and she was replaying in her mind the scene she and Colin had come upon in the clearing earlier. The sight had greatly stimulated her at the time, and now, as her own peak neared, she found that it achieved a vividness in her memory and in her body that she hadn't experienced in the moment itself. She had pleased Lise many times, and was familiar with the sights and sounds of Lise's pleasure. Seeing Lise pleased by another in ways Margarete could never achieve, drew a visceral response from Margarete that added an even greater intensity to her response to Colin.

Colin kept his thrusts deep and even in the way he knew she liked. Her uninhibited cries grew as the combination of his thrusts, the response to the images in her memory, and her own manipulations brought her to a shuddering, gut-wrenching orgasm.

When the spasms subsided and she was more in command of herself, she smiled happily up at him, and brought her hands up to run them over the familiar, exciting planes of his body. The edge of her need softened by her own satisfaction, she gave renewed attention to his, and to the driving sensation of him inside her, undistracted by her need for release.

There had been a time after the tragic early end of her first pregnancy when she could not make love to Colin without the omnipresent preoccupation with her desire for a child. He had begun to sense the change in her from heedless passion to a somewhat somber ferocity. He hadn't liked it, and they were both relieved when, in the course of time, the preoccupation faded. Now, as she lay on the ground, welcoming her husband into her, she wondered happily if this would be the time.

When he came inside her, she cried out as though it were her own climax. Later, they made love again in the bright sunshine, less fiercely, more tenderly and playfully. Afterward, she lay supine to the sun, reveling in the feel of the light breeze on her naked skin. She laid her hand over her lower belly and wondered peacefully if this would be the time.

--:--
--:--
1.0
golden smog
golden smog
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Gorgeously nuanced story, connecting emotion and action beautifully.

JamesMarinJamesMarinover 8 years ago
Beautifully written and read

I have just listened to the audio version of your story and was very impressed with the excellence of your writing (and reading). Your choice of words and the mental images they impart are wonderful, and I'm sure I learned something from you.

Thanks,

James

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her True Self A shy girl learns about a new law allowing public exposure.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Ascent Into Nudity My first public nudity and an unexpected encounter.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Neighbors Adult Daughter Voyeurism, submission, f/m/f play and m/f cfnmin Group Sex
My Wifes Friend Hot fun on the boat, hotter at home.in Group Sex
A Kinky Love Story Popular girl and nerd initiate an unorthodox relationship.in Romance
More Stories