A Day Like Any Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within moments of her hold, she was rewarded with a delectable scream of pleasure from him; the loudest yet. It was a chorus of highs and lows, uncertain where it had come from or where it was headed. But it was unwithheld and completely natural. And Alexandra enjoyed every second of it. Eventually the waves died down and Shintaro's breathing became less haggard.

"Oh Gods," he said throughout laboured breaths, realising what had just happened. "I-I'm sorry." He'd tried to hold back. He really had. But everything she did just felt so good.

She laughed, her voice like honey to his ears. "It's fine," She said, leaning over him again to place a kiss on his forehead. "You're fine." She whispered reassuringly.

She was so great. Everything she did was so great. He could hardly believe he was even here and that this was really happening. He let out a slightly awkward laugh of his own, and used a bit of his regained strength to pull her lips back down to his.

Everything was still buzzing for him, and her hungry kisses merely fueled that fire. Their tongues danced together in chaotic harmony and- oh gods was she grinding up against him again? This time it was not his thigh that warranted her efforts, though. As she played with his messy hair, she tugged; pulling it out of it's tie and letting it spread loose around him.

His hands moved from the back of her head through her long black locks, and down along the small of her back. The movements she was making were starting to feel a little strained and erratic, and he wanted to help her get her rhythm back. That and the fact that it was really really arousing.

Without even giving it that much thought, his hands ended up down her pants, grasping her from behind. Giving her the extra push she needed to keep going. He could feel himself reacting to it as well, his hips beginning to buck of their own volition. She seemed to be enjoying it at least, eliciting a little gasp with each thrust of their hips. He felt her actually go a little limp, allowing him to do most of the work as she struggled to stay up without falling completely onto his bare chest.

"Oh... Oh...! Sh-Shintaro, I..!" She seemed to be getting a little impatient, so he stopped and turned them over so he was on top once more, even if he knew it probably wouldn't last. The pitiful whimpering noises she made when he pulled away even briefly were the opposite of emasculating. He could have sworn he heard her cry a tiny "d-don't..." as he pulled away.

Shintaro had never been a leader, let alone someone in control; but he felt so damn powerful right now. With a single touch he seemed to reduce her to a quivering mess. He let show a cheeky and mischievous smile, a rare expression to cross his face.

In a blaze of courage, he let his fingers trail a line down between her chest, along her stomach and rested it right between her thighs. He knew about female anatomy and how this kind of thing was supposed to work in theory, but seeing that he'd never tried something like this on an actual human being before, he was little more than nervous. He was spurred on though, by the expressions that flashed over her face whenever his hand moved. He slid two fingers in a repeated motion, up and down. At this point, he could feel that she was extremely aroused even through her clothing. Inching his hand up higher and higher, he eventually came to the rim of her pants, sliding his hand underneath the thin clothing. This elicited a gasp from her, as he let his fingers slide deeper into this new territory.

Bothered by the restriction of the waistband, she helped him remove her remaining garment, guiding him to pull them down while she wriggled out of them. With that out of the way, he had free reign to explore. At first he simply let his fingers slide up and over her, while they shared a deep kiss. Every time his finger reached the top of its return trip, he would feel her moan against his mouth; purring, almost. His fingers having found the most sensitive spot, he began to circle it slowly, driving her mad with want. He lifted his face above hers, smirking at her reactions. He would circle, flick, gently wipe over and press on her there, her eyes closed, simply enjoying his effort. His hands were so big, in comparison to her. It wasn't even just their racial differences- she seemed dainty for an elf and he'd always been tall and lanky as a human. He could reach and cover every inch of her without even trying. Her breasts; which were by no means small, fit under his large hands perfectly. Every time he ceased movement and lifted his finger off of her she would whimper, almost like a child who'd had something taken away from them. He wanted to make her feel good, really he did; but the noise she made after he left when he came back to her was priceless, like the denial made the return that much more rewarding.

One time he pulled away for longer than usual. She felt him leaning over her briefly; the sound of something being placed on her bedside table, and him returning. But even after that his hands didn't go back to their work. She was about to open her eyes again and ask if he was okay when she felt a slight tickle below of hair trailing along her stomach before feeling something wet slide up and along her, pausing at that same sensitive spot near the top to pay extra special attention. Was that his tongue? She was more proud of him in this one moment than she had been the entire night. Taking the initiative to try something new was something that he seemed to enjoy, but rarely had the courage to try. She was really really glad he'd had the courage to do this though. Her stomach did flips when he sucked on her, trailing tiny circles with the tip of his tongue. With one hand he delved deeper into her, pressing against her walls with his fingers in a quick thrusting motion. The other hand slid along the higher parts of her body, along her stomach and up her sides, dipping into her curves.

His hands were rough and calloused, presumably due to all the work he did with them, cutting and preparing ingredients for his potions. But it felt good, up against her smooth pale skin. She was right in thinking that he had incredible precision too. Whatever it was he set out to do, he seemed to work perfectly. Despite being a complete amateur, his movements were refined and precise. His tongue was working magic, in her opinion. Her hands were currently lost in his hair, holding his head where it was.

Whenever he set his mind to something, he seemed to get lost in concentration, trying to make sure he did it right. When it came to completing tasks, one might even have called him a perfectionist. The idea to take his glasses off and replace his fingers with his tongue was something he'd read in a book once; though, he wasn't sure he could remember what it was. And to be honest he wasn't certain he wanted to.

Her response to his new technique was instant though, she scarcely seemed able to keep still, squirming all about; her hips moving with the thrusts of his long fingers, practically begging him to fill her up more; deeper, harder. But the way that her breath hitched when he sucked at her was the best. Honest to goodness it made him feel manly, hearing her like this. This whole encounter was doing wonders for his confidence. Alexandra's moans while clearly pleasurable, were also laced with an almost pained desire, like this wasn't nearly enough.

"Sh-Shintaro that's en-nough, just, p-please...uuhhhh..." He listened, but didn't stop. Absorbed in his work. "Just d-do it already." She sounded a little impatient, eager to move on; but Shintaro had other plans.

Somewhere from deep within him, was a sense of mischief that rarely came to surface. He was determined to get her back for all of the teasing she'd done earlier.

Instead of stopping like she requested, he removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue, delicately, slowly and agonisingly dragging it upward. His hand travelled off of her, leaving this as the only sense she had left, so that she had no choice but to concentrate on this one feeling. Her voice seemed to rise with his tongue, getting higher and higher with him. By the time he got to the top, only the tip of his tongue was left, before he pressed down on it, hard. He knew it had done what he wanted, when her voice had toppled over the edge unceremoniously just like he'd hoped. He ground it around a bit under the pressure of his tongue before removing it completely with a sudden suck. Then leaving her with an empty feeling as he hovered above her, so close; yet so far away.

"Ahh- Shintaro~! Please...! I'm so.. aaah... close...!" She moaned, a little upset sounding; but mostly full of lust.

"I know." He simply stated, no hint of emotion in his voice as he remained still, doing nothing but watch her as she wriggled beneath him. He watched as her hands tried to sneak their way down, to fill the void that he'd left. At this, he acted. Stopping them just short of their destination and pinning them both by her wrists above her head with ease. "Not yet." He cooed, in a deep silky voice, one that she wasn't familiar with. "You're not allowed." Still holding both of her hands above her head, he gently blew cold air down her torso, watching her squirm as he got lower and lower and then stopped just short.

Oh by Darolith, what have I created? The thought whisked through Alexandra's mind. She supposed that she probably deserved it, what with all her teasing earlier; but she couldn't help herself now. She was simply dying to be touched. To be filled up. But getting so close just to have it taken away again wasn't something she'd ever thought she'd get from Shintaro. But the deep commanding voice that he'd used on her made her stomach do knots in anticipation. It was a complete and utter turn-on. There was nothing rough or violent about it. He was slow and gentle in his movements; yet in a way it was still so cruel.

Occasionally he would dip down and place a kiss or a nibble somewhere, licking just beneath her stomach, sucking along her collarbone, gentle bites on her nipples, things like that. But they never lasted long. It was always a brief moment of immense pleasure followed with the ache of denial.

"Sh-Shintaro!!" She whined, scarcely able to contain herself. "AaAaahh.." Her breaths were long and laboured.

He stared at her delicate frame, taking in every aspect of her beauty. He didn't know how many people had seen her like this, or how many people would in the future; but no matter what happened he wanted to remember everything. The way her hair framed not only her face but her shoulders perfectly, the way her eyes; just hinting at tears stared aimlessly into the darkness, and the way her lower lip quivered as she called his name.

He'd never been overly fond of his name; thinking it an odd thing that his mother had chosen as some form of novelty. He didn't hate it, but he didn't really like it either. It was the only thing about him that really stood out.

It was a different story now, though. Hearing her say his name; be it as a breathy whisper or a cry out into the night was intoxicating. He loved hearing it more than anything. It was a reminder that this was really him. This was something he was a part of- and he was the one making her feel this way.

"I..." He faltered briefly, before trying to regain his commanding persona. "I want to hear you ask for it." It was no good. He tried to sound manly but his wavering voice betrayed him. Without that he may have gotten away with it, being that the room was so dark she surely couldn't see the bright colour tinting his entire face.

"...oh?" She replied, trying to steady her own voice. "Is that so?"

"Yes! ...if you don't then I... I won't do anything else!" He sounded like a stubborn child more than anything. "I mean it." He assured her. As if he didn't want to keep going, too.

"Heh... very well." She relented, having calmed down a bit. "Shintaro, would you like to go all the way with me?" She said it like a song. The words dancing in his ears.

"No... not like that." He was pouting. He was actually pouting.

Before Alexandra could laugh at his adorable expression, his fingers snapped back into place between her legs, applying just enough pressure to elicit a startled moan from her. At the same time he brought his face closer to hers, still sporting the same expression. "Now say it properly." he whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

"ShinTAro p-PLease~!" She whined pathetically.

"That's more like it." He smiled, and kissed her gently on the forehead.

As if he could say no to that. More than anything this was just his elaborate plot to be sure that this was all really okay. He already thought to himself once that he wasn't going to overstep any bounds; and that certainly still applied even now, after they'd already come so far.

One more check though, just to be sure. He knew it would probably ruin the mood or whatever, but it didn't matter. He was only going to do this if they were both sure going ahead.

"S-so it's okay if I just...? We don't need any kind of.."

"It's fine Shintaro. There are spells for things like that. We don't need anything else." She almost sounded a little frustrated, but that was just from the tension. She was genuinely moved by his over-abundance of concern for her wellbeing.

"Well, okay then..." He swallowed. There was nothing stopping him but his own nerves now. He might not have normally had the willpower to do it, but considering his 'state' right now he wasn't convinced he had the willpower not to; given her permission.

Nervously he positioned himself above her and glanced at her face anxiously again, hesitating. She looked back at him and instead of saying anything, simply gave him a reassuring nod. Taking a deep breath, he made sure once again that he was in the right position, adjusting slightly before slowly and carefully making a move. His breath hitched as he slid further and further into her. The only thing currently combating the feelings he was getting from their connection was the pounding of his heart. He swore that she must have been able to hear it.

The feeling itself was, amazing; to put it lightly. He could scarcely believe the human body was capable of such a thing. He'd finally made it all the way in and he let out a long breath he hadn't realised he was holding. Now I know what all of those romance novels were on about, this feels incredible! he thought, before looking up at her as though she could read his mind and he'd been caught for doing something shameful. When he did look, her expression was hard to read. It looked somewhat serene, but mostly like she was bracing herself for what was to come. Oh Gods, I haven't hurt her; have I...? Shintaro began to panic a little, not sure what he should do in this sort of situation.

"A-are you okay..?" He asked tentatively.

"I'll be better if you start moving." She replied through a strained voice.

Oh... Right. He was happy enough to oblige, and started slowly moving his hips. Out, then in. out and in. His movements were steady and rhythmic, and he started to steady his breathing out with his pace. He realized that in their current position, she was having difficulty moving, so he lifted both of her legs off the bed and around him, bent at his hip. They both had better access now. Slowly but surely, he began to speed up, spurred on by the tingling that seemed to ride up his spine with each thrust. He felt like he was on fire. The faster he went, the better the feeling, as the friction caused his heart to jump with each motion.

"A-Alexandra!!" he managed to moan out loud.

"Oh, Sh-shintaro. F-faster! Ah.." Was all he heard in reply to the loud albeit strange noises he was making.

He did exactly as he was told and picked up the pace. Honestly he was surprised he had this much stamina, considering he was pretty weak for a guy. He supposed that the activity in question may have had something to do with it. It wasn't that often a guy like him experienced something akin to adrenaline. To be fair he'd had something similar the other day when they were running for their lives in the depths of Hell, but that had more to do with self-preservation than... this.

Shintaro honest to goodness had no idea how long this pattern lasted for. It could have been seconds. It could have been hours for all he knew. Hot breaths filled the air, the scent of sweat dripping from their bodies and the sounds of their voices, mingled together in unbridled passion. Once or twice Shintaro had tried to lean down and kiss her again, but wasn't able to keep it all up at once. His thrusts had become erratic.

"Shintaro I th-think I'm abo-AH ut-t-to..!" Her sentence was cut short as she finally reached that much needed release, only just reaching the peak. She screamed his name as he continued moving, still trying to get there himself. After something like that she was sensitive beyond belief, but held out for his sake.

"J-just a bit... more...!" he growled under his breath, in a deep. hungry, primeval voice. He was so close. He could just feel it.

It only took him a moment longer before he, too; reached his climax. He grit his teeth, trying to hold in whatever horrifying noise tried to escape him next, but to no avail. He let out a moan, long and aggressive. It was all very unlike him. He didn't have time to think about it now. Though it would no doubt cause him no lack of embarrassment to think about the next day. Gasping, trying to get back all the air he'd lost from holding his breath constantly, he drew out and flopped onto the bed beside her.

"....Wow," Was all he could say, for the second time that night.

"You were amazing, Shintaro." Alexandra finally spoke up for the first time since literally screaming his name in the throes of passion. It made Shintaro blush just to think about. How was it he managed to be so bashful even now?

Alexandra guessed it was just because he was so pure-hearted.

Shintaro turned to see her lying beside him, turned now to face him. "You were amazing." There was no denial in his voice. This time he wasn't in any way belittling himself. He was just so genuinely amazed by her. Everything she said or did... it was all perfect to him.

He watched as her face went from one of pride to a look of shock. Though he didn't know why.

"Sh-shintaro, are you okay?" she asked, reaching out a hand just slightly.

"Huh?" he didn't know what she was so worried about. He felt incredible right now. In fact he wasn't convinced he'd ever felt better than he did in this moment. She continued to move her hand up until it reached his face, and gently wiped a thumb along his cheek, wiping away a tear. "...huh?"

He adjusted himself upright and wiped the tears that had started falling from his eyes with his forearms, sniffing in confusion. "Shintaro you idiot." he addressed himself, "What are you crying for?"

"Are you alright?" Alexandra checked again, propping herself up beside him and moving closer, clinging to his arm.

"Yeah I..." He looked down at his hand, still wet from wiping away the tears. As he stared down, more of them began to fall. There was a constant stream of them now. He thought for a moment, then he finally understood. He knew what the tears meant. "...I think.. I-I'm just really happy..." his voice turned into light laughter as he felt Alexandra relax against his shoulder. And then the laughter turned into sobs in turn. Eventually he was crying, full pelt into his hands.

Alexandra smiled and moved one arm behind him, rubbing in gentle motions. At this he reacted, flinging his arms around her and clinging on to her for dear life, his shoulders heaving as each cry wracked his body.