A Day of Punishment

Story Info
A day my master choose to punish me.
778 words
3.43
34.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off as a normal day. I was laying in bed stark naked. I could see the sun peaking through the curtains. As usual, I woke up extremely horny. So, I rolled over and started kissing down my Master, Kevin. As I was kissing, I could feel his hardness. I slowly moved my tongue around the head of his penis and up and down the shaft. I was licking his balls and ass and kept repeating everything. Kevin was really enjoying this, I thought by his movements. I moved back up his shaft until I was deep throating his large cock.

Suddenly, I felt a pull. Kevin grabbed me by the hair and said, "Did I give you permission to do that? You are my slave, you fucking slut. You do what I say and when I say."

I knew this meant punishment. I really did not care. In the back of my head, I was thinking how much I love to be punished by him. I said, "Sorry, Kevin, it will never happen again."

This really pissed him off. He slapped me across my face and said, "That is master to you, Bitch."

I completely knew better. I deserve anything I get from Master Kevin. Master then stood up and said, "It is time for your punishment."

This got me very excited. I like it so much when Kevin punishes me. He grabbed rope and threw me away from him. I was laying on my stomach and master tied my legs open to the bed posts. Kevin grabbed my arms over my head and tied them to the other two bed posts. Kevin grabbed and blind fold and put it over my eyes. Then I could feel him over me and he stuck a ball gag in my mouth. I knew I was going to receive a severe punishment. I been expecting this because I have been naughty for a while and have not gotten the punishment I was deserving of.

Before I could take my next breath, I felt the whip across my ass. He whipped me very hard. He repeated the whipping. I think it was another nine whips. I could feel my ass checks welting up from the whip. Before I knew it, Master Kevin then rubbed my ass with a paddle. He then lifted the paddle and whaled my ass another five times, re-rubbed my ass with the paddle and whaled me another five times. I knew my ass was really red because I could feel the burning. Then I could feel master sitting next to me and could hear him doing something but I was not sure what he was doing. Finally, I felt the belt hit me. He hit me so hard, my eyes were tearing. Then he repeated the punishment by the belt, nineteen other times. Believe it or not, it hurt so bad, but I was so turned on by it. I knew master Kevin was able to see how turned on I was by my wetness.

As I was thinking about how wet I was from my master, Kevin stuck the handle of the paddle in my cunt. This felt so good since it was ribbed. Then he moved the paddle handle into my ass. I loved this. Some of the most intense orgasms are from the ass. I was getting ready to cum and I guess the master could tell by my legs shaking. Kevin said, "Do not cum you fucking whore. I did not give you permission to."

So Kevin stopped everything he was doing. I still wanted to cum so bad but he did not let me. He waiting until I was more relaxed and then he took out the ball gag and stuck his large cock in my mouth. Master was fucking my mouth and did not care if I gagged. I could taste his pre-cum. I loved the taste of him. I wanted him so much to cum in my mouth so I could taste it, swish it around my mouth and swallow it. But he did not do that. Instead he stuck his large cock into my wet pussy. This made me feel so good. He was banging me very hard. As he was banging me, he grabbed my throat in a choking position. I loved this because it makes me feel even better. Before long, Kevin and I were both cumming together. Kevin then made me lick the cum, off his cock. I did not mind as long as this made him happy.

Kevin then said, "This is only a start, you will be punished all day today."