A Day of Self Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxywoman
foxywoman
12 Followers

"One hand on your cunt and one hand on your nipple," he ordered.

"Yes, Dear," I said. "Do you like it when I say, 'Yes, Dear,'?" I asked.

"Yes," he told me, "But say, 'Yes, Sir'".

"Yes, Sir," I said, feeling a little odd, but willing to submit. We weren't very far out of town and onto the highway when I could feel my orgasm building up rapidly, aching inside my whole body, ready to burst. I was pinching my right nipple as hard as I could and I couldn't even feel it.

I started rubbing my clit from side to side, moving my hand back and forth as fast as I could, desperate to cum and cum fast. I was aware that I was moaning and groaning and that my hips were moving uncontrollably in my seat. Finally I reached that moment, that second when I know I'm going to come and I can stop trying to climb that peak and just relish the rush, the flood of sensations and the satisfying flush of heat that pours through my body when I cum.

I screamed, "I'm cuming, I'm cuming!" and thought I'd explode, the feelings were so intense, so vivid, so sharp. But I kept rubbing my clit because I knew there was more. I knew I was going to come over and over again because when Ron teases me even for just twenty minutes, I climax in a stream of orgasms that build on top of one another in an ascending climb until I finally cum so hard I nearly lose consciousness and my mind goes blank for an moment and nothing else exists but sensation.

And so it was there in the car that night. One after the other the orgasms came relentlessly. I had no idea how many times I came, I just kept rubbing my clit and squeezing my nipple until I had to switch hands and switch nipples.

I'm awkward with my left hand on my pussy though, so, desperate to come again, I switched back to my right hand even though it was tired and my wrist was starting to hurt. I didn't care. I wanted to cum again. And when I did, I screamed again, loud, and my body fell apart into a thousand pieces as my hand finally fell away from my cunt and I relaxed.

I looked at the clock and it was 12:01 a.m. I'd made it through my day of self denial and finished it off with, Ron informed me, seven orgasms in twelve minutes. Well, that's what a whole day of foreplay will do for you. And you know what? When we got home I slept like the dead and the next morning Ron said I could be in charge for the whole day!

What a delight this man is. I am the happiest woman in the world because he loves me.

foxywoman
foxywoman
12 Followers
12