A Day of Shopping

Story Info
A simple shopping trip turns into reignited love.
1.3k words
3.69
16.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spring of my senior year of high school, my parents wanted me to get more independent, since I was going off to college in the fall. They made me buy my own food, buy my own clothes, even buy my own school books and help them pay for my tuition. So, I agreed with them because I wasn't a very argumentative person.

One weekend in April, the temperatures started to rise from the cold winters we get in Boston, so I decided to go to the mall and buy some new clothes because I had grown a few inches since last year, height and length. My length had been growing a good amount in the past year and now I could get to a solid nine inches erect, which I was proud of (remember that I am only 18). I had a girlfriend a few months ago, she was my first time, and we had fucked a several times, but after a few months, it ended up not working out. Senior year, I was in two classes with my ex, Lauren, and I ended up staring at her, fantasizing for almost the whole class. She would always wear tight shirts and tight pants to show off her incredible body and nice 34C rack. At this point, we were still friends who laughed and hung around, but nothing had happened between us for several months.

So, back to my clothing crisis, I decided that after school on Friday, I go to the mall down the street from my school to buy a few new shirts. Right after my last class in school, which during, I was fantasizing the whole time; I decided to go straight to the mall. I need you to remember that when I had a girlfriend, we screwed as much as possible, and since then, I hadn't even kissed a girl. Unfortunately, I started to get a little too happy in class, and I could feel myself getting harder and growing in my pants under the table. This is unfortunate because instead of directly leaving the class, I would have to turn myself "off", and awkwardly adjust my pants.

As I walked to my car, my semi-erect penis slowly subsided, and I was back to my regular length. Coincidentally, right when I turned on the radio in my car, "I touch myself" by Blondie came on the radio, and of course I had to sing along. I spent the three minute drive thinking about touching myself. I finally got to the mall, found a good parking spot, and went up to the store. I walked around the store for a few minutes, finding three shirts and a pair of shorts. Although I hate using dressing rooms, I decided I should because I didn't want to have to make another trip to this store. I walked to the back of the store where all of the dressing rooms are. There were four private rooms lined up and I chose to go to the second room. I quickly turned the door knob and swung the door open wide, not thinking that someone may have forgotten to lock it. Now, what are the chances that my half naked ex-girlfriend happened to be changing in the second room? Well, they must have been pretty good, because there she was, in tight jeans and a sexy black bra, about to try on a shirt.

"Danny?!" she shriek in surprise, covering he chest with her arms

"Lauren! Oh my god, I'm so sorry for barging in." I replied also in great surprise. Seeing that sexy black bra barely cover her luscious breasts definitely turned me and my dick on, feeling a bit of resistance from my pants in my crotch region. If this was any other girl, I would have immediately closed the door and run away in embarrassment, but for some reason, I stood in the doorway talking with her for another few seconds.

"Danny, what are you doing here?" As she said this, she removed her arms from her chest, making flailing arm motions in anger and surprise.

"I just came here to get a few shirts to wear for school"

"Well, knock next time you wanna barge in on someone changing" she yelled at my in a condescending tone.

"Fine" I sarcastically replied, slamming the door behind me as I stomped away. As I walked away, I heard Lauren call my name in an apologetic tone.

"Wait, Danny" I walked back towards the room and slightly opened the door. "I'm sorry, come here" so I walked up to her and she gave my a little kiss on the cheek. I got really nervous as she kissed me because I felt my semi-erect dick rub against her leg for a few seconds. She must have felt it because she immediately froze, and I could tell that she was thinking. After about five seconds of this awkward silence. She leaned back, looked me straight in the eyes, and gave me a little smile. Then, she took my hands and placed them on the clasp of her bra as she leaned in and kissed me on the lips for a good fifteen seconds. I undid her bra and let it slide off of her arms, revealing her beautifully toned breasts, hanging loose in front of me. I glanced at them for a few seconds, and then went in for a real kiss. Our tongues met and danced around each other for about sixty seconds when I felt her hands on my stomach, lifting up my shirt.

The room was small, and I could touch all four walls by standing in the same spot, which in my opinion made the experience better. She got my shirt up over my arms, threw it to the side, and came in to kiss me again. We kept kissing, and I went down and unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped them, and pulled them down, expecting to see some type of panties, but lucky for me, and embarrassing for her, there were none.

Turning a little red, she told me "Sometimes I don't wear panties to school, to see what it would feel like. It feels amazing, you should try it."

"Fine by me" I responded quickly and reassuringly, wanting to continue our amazing kiss. She pulled down my pants and boxers quickly, so now we were both naked. Still kissing I grabbed her hands, and pinned them against the wall above her head. Her great boobs were pressing against my chest, and my penis was rubbing against her lower stomach. We kept making out, and I repositioned myself so my now fully erect boner was just at the beginning of her slit, eager to fill her. I just barely touched her pussy, and she gave me her approval to get myself into her. I started slow, just getting it in there, then I moved faster, pressing in deeper and deeper until all nine inches of me were inside of her.

Then, she hugged me tight, wrapping her legs around me with me still inside her and she said "I'm almost there, cum with my Danny"

I felt that there would be no reason to oppose, so, just as her pussy started to spasm, it tightened around my shaft and let a few ropes of my cum enter her pussy. We stood there in the middle of the room, me holding her up, still inside of her, with her legs wrapped tightly around me. She slowly released her legs and climbed off of me. Before she put her clothes back on, she gave me a deep kiss, and whispered to me "I guess this means we're back on baby." With that she finished getting dressed, and walked out of the store. Me, completely forgetting why I was at the mall in the first place, I ran out after her, but she had already left the store and into the busy hallways.