A Day of Thanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir," she said, nodding and stepping aback. Wiping the tears from her face, she smiled softly at him, then reached up and kissed him tenderly on the corner of his mouth. "Thank you Sir," she whispered.

"You're welcome," he told her, "now scat." Turning her around he smacked her once more on the ass to send her on her way.

Squealing and giggling, she scampered for the kitchen.


~*~*~*~*~


Joel sat swinging, still deep in thought, when she walked out onto the patio. Setting the tray down on the patio table, she walked over and knelt at his feet.

"Master?..." she spoke softly, almost afraid to bother him. "I've fixed something for you to eat. Would you like me to fix you a fresh drink?"

Sighing, Joel looked down at her and smiled. "Please..." he answered, handing her his glass. Gracefully she rose, took the glass, and walked to the door. "Fix one for yourself too little girl," he told her.

"Yes Master." Smiling softly, she walked through the door and returned minutes later with two glasses. Handing her Master one, she settled gracefully at his feet again, sighing with contentment when she felt his fingers in her hair.

"Thank you Master."

"For..." He glanced down at her, smiling when he saw her glowing smile.

"For coming when I called, and helping with Kit Sir."

"I told you once that I would always come if you needed me, did I not?"

"Yes Sir... but I still want to thank you."

"Okay minx. You're welcome." He chuckled when she blushed. Minx was her pet name, and she knew when he used it, what he wanted.

Rising up straight on her knees, she reached for his belt. Opening the belt, then his pants, she reached inside and drew him gently out. He was so hard, so thick, her mouth watered. She lowered her head, and took him between her hot, moist lips. He set his glass down, then gathered her hair into a tail and used it to guide her, keeping her from taking him completely into her eager mouth. When she felt his cool fingers on her cheek, she glanced up into his eyes. Holding her eyes with his, he thrust hard and fast into her mouth, groaning as he felt her throat opening up to accept him. She was so beautiful like this. He knew he could not wait long, but wanted to make it last as long as possible.

Using both hands to hold her head, he stood. His eyes never left hers as he slowly, but firmly began to stroke in and out of her mouth. He could feel her tongue tasting him, teasing him, and his grip tightened. 'Oh god... what a beautiful mouth she has,' he thought. He plunged deeper and felt her gag reflex kick in; her throat convulsed around him and he couldn't wait any longer. Holding her head tightly in both hands, he fucked her mouth, going deep into her throat with each stroke. Tears filled her eyes, and he felt his cock jump. 'Not long now', he thought. Her tears always drove him over the edge. Growling softly, he thrust deeply and pulled out slowly, feeling his seed seeping out, filling her mouth. She swallowed and he lost control, squirting cum hard against the back of her throat. Swirling her tongue around him, she swallowed every drop. Her eyes closed and she gently licked him clean as his grip relaxed.

Sighing, he slowly pulled away from her lips, and lifted her to her feet. Kissing her deeply, he tasted himself, and groaned again. Ravishing her mouth, he pulled her close, marking her lips with his desire. Moaning, she submitted to his desire, gave herself completely over to him. When he felt her trembling, he broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes. The trust filling her eyes amazed him, just as it did every time he saw it. After all she had been through, that she could still trust, and trust him as she did, was the most marvelous thing.


~*~*~*~*~


Humming, Melodie set the last plate on the table, stepped back and admired her handiwork. Nodding her head, she thought, 'Master will be pleased.' The past week had been busy and filled with hectic activity as she prepared for her party, serviced her Guardian and Matt, and helped Kit find her feet emotionally.

Thinking of Kit and Matt brought a smile to her face. Her wish that Kit find someone good for her had come true. She and Matt had connected the moment she saw him. When Sunday came, and Matt had prepared to head home for the week, Kit broke down and begged him not to go. So, Matt tied her up, spanked her thoroughly, and left her begging for release while he ran home and grabbed what he would need for a week away from home.

Upon his return, he released Kit and made her kneel naked in the living room in front of everyone. Then he told her what his rules were, waited while she thought them over, and then accepted her promise to serve and obey. She cried when he placed the leather collar around her neck, and from that day forward, had kept her promises. Melodie knew it would take time for Kit to recover completely, but now she was safe and with someone who would help her heal.

"Anything I can do to help?" Kit laughed when Melodie jumped. "What were you thinking about?" she asked teasingly.

"No... and you," Melodie replied, sticking out her tongue.

"What about me?"

"I was just thinking of how happy I am that you are here." Melodie hugged Kit. "That's all... I promise."

"Oh... okay," Kit answered. "But that better be the truth." She eyed Melodie sternly.

Melodie crossed her heart with her fingers. "Promise."

"Okay. If I can't help, what am I supposed to do?"

"Go get dressed. Everyone will be arriving soon." Melodie shooed her out of the dining room.

Laughing and making faces at Melodie, Kit left and went to her room. Taking a deep breath, Melodie looked around, checked everything, and then went to her room to get ready. Master Joel had bought her a new gown just for today and she was eager to try it on. Slipping out of the long t-shirt, the only clothing she was allowed except for her gowns, she tossed it into the hamper and turned on the shower. After a long hot shower, she shaved carefully, then checked her reflection in the mirror. Satisfied with the results, she went to work on her hair and face, no hair spray and light make-up, made quick work.

Finally ready, she retrieved the new gown and opened the carrying bag carefully. Her breath caught when she saw the dark plum colored gown. It looked similar to her rose gown, but with a much lower bodice. The sleeves were long and full and there were two skirts, the bottom one so sheer it was almost invisible, the top one a dark plum, equally sheer. The neckline and hemlines were all worked with silver thread. Looking closer, she realized the design was silver chains looped and layered on top each other. "Oh my..." she whispered softly.

Eagerly, she slipped the gown free and over her head. Pulling the bodice down and adjusting her breasts within it, she realized the silver design added weight to the sheer fabric. Tying the bodice ribbon tightly behind her, she blushed when her breasts surged up and almost out of the top. Mumbling about decency, she fixed the bodice then ran to the mirror. Twirling around, she watched the hems lift slightly and knew if she twirled harder, they would lift higher. Giggling, she ran to show Kit her new dress.

Pausing outside the door, she watched as Kit slipped her own dress on. Kit's was almost like hers, but where hers was full and flowing, Kit's was slinky, fitting snuggly to every curve. Also, Kit's was a deep emerald green, a perfect foil for her beautiful red hair and green eyes. Kit smoothed her hands down over her curves, obviously delighted with her gown.

"You are so beautiful." Melodie's voice was husky with unshed tears. Turning, Kit blushed then whistled when she saw Melodie.

"You're pretty fabulous looking yourself," she told Melodie.

Before Melodie could answer, the doorbell rang.


~*~*~*~*~


The evening was going perfectly. Everyone loved the food; the chuckles and blushes that her sexy appetizers produced were priceless. Deviled eggs decorated with red hots and nipple jewelry were the first to go. The cocktail sausages complete with olives for ball sacks and wrapped in red licorice lips were also a big hit. All of her mouth-watering tidbits were made to look like some toy or body part and decorated with some new plaything. Only now, hours later were people relaxing with full stomachs, and a handful of new toys to play with.

When Master Joel nodded, Melodie turned the overhead lights off, leaving only the softly glowing lamps and candles to light the room. Then she went and turned the CD player on. While she set the room up, and the guests settled down into their chairs, Joel retrieved his special bag and set it by his chair just to the side of the fireplace. Matt added a couple of logs to the fire, and made sure it was burning brightly, then he took his seat with Kit nestled at his feet.

"First," Joel began speaking, "let me thank each of you for coming." He smiled gently at Melodie, standing in the center of the room. "Melodie asked for this party and when she told me why, I could not refuse her. This is her first Thanksgiving with me, and her first since I rescued her. She told me she wanted to make it a special day and thank everyone who helped her and us over the past few months." Joel paused and looked at each person. "Tonight... she is going to demonstrate her thankfulness completely and thoroughly with her service." Catching Melodie's eye, he continued, "tonight she will do anything and everything asked of her." Joel smiled when she shivered. He had already warned her that this would not be an easy task, but she had refused to back down. Looking at his guests again, he finished his little speech. "She is yours, for your use. Please use her as often and as fully as you like."

As he finished speaking, the music rolled softly out into the room and Melodie began dancing. The bells on her wrists and ankles chimed and sang out with every step. She shivered and twirled slowly, dancing sensuously to the music. Master Joel had selected the music, but had not told her what he chose nor allowed her to practice with it, so she was unprepared when the beat picked up. Recovering quickly, her movements kept pace with the music. As her dance brought her closer to Master Joel, he reached out and tapped her with his riding crop. Startled, she turned and saw him nod. Knowing what he wanted, she danced back to the center of the room just as the music changed again. The music, now with a slow, sensual beat, was perfect for the strip tease she had been told she was to do.

Reaching behind her back with both hands, she untied the ribbon, breathing deeply, pushing her full breasts up until they threatened to spill out completely. Shoulders moving in time with the music loosened the gown even more, it slipped from her shoulders, revealing soft rounded shoulders and pale back to one side of the room, and luscious full breasts with hard pointed nipples to the other side. The dance continued and her body swayed and swirled with its beat as the gown flowed down freeing her arms and resting about her hips. Reaching up she ran her fingers through her hair, lifting it from her back. Her back arched, offering her breasts to the light and the music. Eyes closed, she danced, languidly showing off her body and her desires. The crack of the whip was almost no warning at all, but she managed not to flinch as it landed full on her left nipple. The smack of the crop on her right nipple left her gasping for air, but she kept dancing.

Hands behind her head, holding her hair away from her face and back, she danced while Joel and his guests teased her body with whips, crops and canes. Blows fell, most in time with the music, as she writhed and moaned, offering her body the only way she knew how – freely and completely. Lost in the pain, pleasure and music, she never knew who pulled her gown down past her hips, but the cool air only had moments to caress her naked body before instruments of pleasure and pain began heating her pale flesh. The music changed again, and as the tempo picked up, so did the blows. Some were very painful, causing her to gasp and cry out, while others were more pleasurable, making her moan and squirm. Soon she was lost deep in sub-space. Eyes closed, hands locked behind her head, she submitted to every touch.

Joel knew the moment she submitted and was ready for her. Taking her hands, he cuffed her quickly and attached the cuffs to a chain that had been lowered right above her. Doc cuffed her ankles and attached the cross bar as she was lifted up into the air. Swinging lightly, toes barely touching the floor, she surrendered - head back, throat bare. Joel twisted her hair up and pinned it off her neck, then blindfolded her. Stepping back, he motioned everyone to continue. As the whips, canes, and crops struck her tender flesh; her voice sang its passionate desire. Whimpers and moans filled the room as each guest took a turn whipping and lashing her pale flesh.

Neck to ankles, front to back, she was slowly marked with stripes and welts. When a cane landed hard across both nipples, she screamed and shuddered, begging for more. The more she begged, the more they gave her. Then the blow her body had been waiting for landed – smacked on her clit by a crop, she tensed, then convulsed and came. As her juices flowed, the blows landed harder and faster. Someone had pulled out the leather straps and paddles. Screaming and pleading, whimpering, crying, she accepted everything.

After being forced to climax several times, she felt a mouth on her throbbing clit and fingers probing her wet pussy. Arching her back, she begged for more, and felt the fingers become a hand. As the pressure became too much, she bit her lip and tried to relax, but the tongue on her clit kept forcing her muscles to tighten. Finally, searing, burning pain made her shriek and she felt the hand slip all the way in. Fisted, licked, whipped, she screamed and writhed, sweat poured down her body, the salty liquid burning as it found open cuts to pool in. She felt teeth on her nipples, and hands on her ass and hips, pulling her back, opening her up so she could take the hard cock deep in her rear. As he plunged swiftly and deeply into her tender rear, she screamed again and sobs shook her body, but she never once said stop.

Eventually she was lowered and placed on hands and knees so everyone could take a turn. Throughout the night, she was moved, repositioned and used in every imaginable way. Her breasts were tied and tortured. She was laid on a table and tied spread eagle so her pussy, clit and breasts could be tortured and whipped. Each of the ten guests had their turn with her, used her, tortured her and pleasured her. Matt executed thepièce de résistance as he tied her hand and foot to separate chairs and teased her battered, bruised flesh with his knives. The rough nap of the carpet beneath her belly and breasts only added to the exquisite torture. When he flipped her over to continue his artistry on her front side, she begged to be allowed to release, begged him to take her. With a wicked grin, he asked her, "what will you do if I let you, make you cum?"

"Anything Sir... please!" She groaned and pleaded.

"Anything?" he asked softly, dangerously.

"Yes!" she screamed.

Looking around, he picked two men, and asked them if they would help him. Hearing his plan, they grinned with delight and agreed to help. Matt returned to her side and untied her, set her on her knees and tied her hands behind her back.

Sam, a big black man in his late thirties, knelt behind her. His nine-inch cock, almost as thick as her wrist, was rock hard again. Lifting her hips, he positioned her bottom over his throbbing shaft and held her there, letting her feel just the tip against her anus so she would know where he was going. She whimpered. Her bottom was so tender, she didn't know if she could do this, but she had agreed and refused to go back on her word.

Doc knelt in front of her, dipping his long thick fingers into her wet pussy. She groaned when he used his thumb on her clit, and tried to push against him, but Sam held her firmly where she was. Doc was in heaven. He had been eyeing this sweet piece all night, wanting to do this, but holding back because most women could not take his fist without tearing wide open. Seeing how she had been used, he knew she would take him now, though it would still hurt and stretch her badly.

Matt took his place in front of her, holding her head firmly between his hands. Nodding for the others to begin, he waited, watched her face as Sam drove her hips down and impaled her bottom on his thick cock. When she screamed Matt thrust his cock hard and deep into her throat, cutting off her scream and groaning as her throat convulsed around him. While Sam was piercing her and Matt filled her mouth, Doc worked four fingers deep inside her and tickled her clit making her muscles tense. He knew it would make it more painful for her, not being able to relax her muscles, but that was what Matt wanted, so he continued.

Only when Sam nodded, letting him know that she was relaxing and accepting him, did Doc stop teasing her clit and add his thumb to her opening. As she tensed again and tried to scream, he worked his hand back and forth, twisting and pushing until with a final push his hand popped into her pussy. Balling his hand into a fist, he nodded and they began fucking her in unison. Wild with pain and need, she whimpered and mewled around Matt's cock, and squirmed and wiggled on Sam's cock and Doc's hand. She had the three biggest men in her openings and each was ready for a long, intense ride.

Pain – excruciating, intense, sweet pain flooded her whole body and sent her soaring deep, deep into sub-space. Within minutes her body was shaking and tensing as she released hard, but each kept up their pace and soon she was in the throes of multiple unending orgasms. They rode out each one, taking her higher and deeper, watching her body, her face, fascinated by her body and its reactions. She took it all; they could tell by her whimpers and movements, when she wanted - needed - more and they gave it to her. Forcing her body to accept more and more pain, they punished and raped her – and – she loved every minute of it.

The rest of the guest gathered around them, reaching out to touch, pinch, bite and taste her. All the hands, mouths and cocks using her sent her spiraling higher and higher. Then Doc pulled his balled fist from her sodden pussy and she gushed, twisting and fighting the hands holding her. Slamming her hips down on Sam, she felt his cock explode just as Matt exploded in her mouth. Swallowing hard and twisting her bottom she milked both men until they were dry. Then she felt Doc's fist against her opening and spread her legs wider, trusting, accepting and submitting, and as Matt pulled out of her mouth, Doc rammed his fist through her opening and she screamed and released.


~*~*~*~*~


The next thing she knew, she was lying on a soft blanket and somebody – several somebodies – were bathing her tender flesh with cool cloths. Sighing she opened her eyes and saw everyone smiling at her. Those who were not bathing her were rinsing the cloths and returning them to those who were. Everyone, all the guests were helping to clean her tortured flesh. Once she was clean, they helped her stand and lotion was applied to every inch of her body. Shivering, shaking, all she could do was sob and hold tightly to those holding her. After the lotion was rubbed in, they wrapped her in a soft blanket and Master Joel swept her up into his arms. Each guest kissed her and thanked her for the beautiful service. Drained and exhausted, she could only nod and smile. When each had thanked her, Master Joel carried her to bed and tucked her in.