A Day on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

I paused at that point, not sure myself how far I wanted to go, or how far Tilly wanted me to go. She stopped moving suddenly, her mouth nuzzled into my neck and her fingers biting into my shoulder, holding still as if waiting for me to decide. She didn't object and so I hesitantly pushed down a little further, my fingertips finding the top of her slit, dipping into it, over the hood of her clitoris and onto her little button itself. She gasped into my ear and I stopped instantly, thinking she was about to say no.

'Yes Megs, do it.' She whispered, still holding her self rigid.

I rubbed gently at the tip of her rather prominent clit, making her sigh with pleasure.

'I don't mind if you want to do it to me.' I told her, dropping a massive hint.

'Oh god, that's good.' She whispered as my finger stroked her button, completely ignoring my suggestion. 'Don't stop.'

I didn't want to stop; I just wanted her to start. 'You can touch me too if you want.'

She murmured something into my neck, but that was all, she just held me and let me play with her. I was half tempted to stop doing it and play with myself instead, but I still thought she might join in if I continued. And in any case, I was enjoying doing what I was doing, for the first time in my life I was playing with another female.

I reached around her more and stretched further down, letting two fingers slide along the inside of her labia until I found her entrance, wet and open, waiting to be explored. I slid a finger inside as far as I could, hearing Tilly respond with a long indrawn breath and with her fingernails digging harder into my shoulder. I pushed a second finger into her, wriggling them around inside her.

'God, yes.' Her head came up as she hissed into my ear, biting my earlobe in her passion.

Now, with two fingers inside her and the ball of my hand pressing onto her clit, I set up a rhythm, thrusting into her and rubbing her clit, still hoping to encourage her to play with me but just making her groan and hiss into my ear. But then I began to hear other sounds, sharp little cries and whimpers from beside us. I couldn't see who from my new position, but clearly one of the other girls was reaching a climax. The sounds made me feel hotter than ever, perhaps they would have the same effect on Tilly and make her want to bring me off too. I carried on playing with her, listening to the increasingly urgent noises from beside us.

'God, I'm going to come soon too.' Tilly told me. 'Please don't stop.'

What could I do? It was clear now that Tilly, intent on her own pleasure, wasn't going to help me out. I just had to keep going, thrusting my fingers in and out of her, wanting to make her come so that maybe then I could do it to myself. At the same time the orgasmic noises alongside us were increasing in volume, turning from incoherent cries to a long series of frantic yeses, each one louder and longer than the one before. It sounded like Zara's voice and it sounded so good, so sexy, that I really wanted it to happen to me even more, but that obviously wasn't going happen. I wondered briefly if Lucy felt the same, and if she was going to be left out in the cold. Maybe... just maybe she and I could do it to each other afterwards...?

The last desperate "yyeeessss" from beside us seemed to trigger things for Tilly. All of a sudden she went rigid, her breath hissing from between her teeth as she raked her fingernails across my shoulder. She shuddered several times and then sagged against me gasping for air, her almost completely silent orgasm in direct contrast to Zara's. It was so sudden and so quick that it caught me out for the moment and I carried on fingering her, unsure if I should stop, until she shook her head and pushed a hand down to grasp my wrist.

'God, that was good.' She gasped breathlessly, her voice happy and satisfied, and leaving me wondering resentfully if she always prefixed every sentence with the name of our deity when she was having sex.

Her head was still slumped on my shoulder and she was still panting for breath when, only a minute or so later, Lucy reached her climax, groaning loudly as she dashed any thoughts I might have harboured of getting together with her for our own pleasure. All I was going to get, it seemed, was a sore shoulder from Tilly's nails and a wet, throbbing pussy from my unsatisfied needs.

After a minute or two Tilly, no longer panting quite so hard, moved away and settled beside me. I just lay there, slouched against the rise of the sand dune, not even bothering to close my legs.

'That was awesome.' She told me with a smile.

'It was for you.' I grumbled.

'Give me a minute.'

'What for?' I asked, puzzled.

'Because then it's your turn, Megs.' She frowned. 'I told you when we started that I'd sort you out afterwards.'

The light dawned. That must have been what she had muttered earlier. I was, it seemed, going to be satisfied, but now with everyone else watching. Never mind, I'd reached the point where I didn't care, I felt so hot I would have let Tilly do whatever she wanted to me in front of anyone who cared to observe.

'I wanted to be able to concentrate.' She explained. I wasn't so sure about that, it seemed likely to me that she actually just wanted to enjoy my attentions uninterrupted and leave any distractions such as thinking about my pleasure until later. Or maybe I was just being too cynical. But I would have preferred us to play together rather than taking it in turns. I thought it would have been much nicer to have shared our fun.

'Don't leave it too long or I'll be doing it myself.' I tried to keep my tone light, but I wanted it right now.

'Some people get so impatient.' Tilly chuckled as she turned towards me and shuffled closer.

I knew roughly what she was going to do; I just didn't know where she would begin. I looked over at Lucy and Zara, sort of hoping they weren't watching because that would embarrass me, but knowing also that I'd be a bit disappointed too.

In fact it was both. They lay side by side, holding hands, with Lucy looking at me and Zara with her eyes closed, recovering from her climax. Lucy smiled and I smiled back, just as Tilly's hand landed gently on my breast. Even though I was expecting her touch it still caught me a little by surprise so that I looked back quickly at her, my own hand jumping to cover hers.

She giggled softly. 'I thought you wanted me to?'

'I do.' I nodded quickly. 'You have no idea how frustrating it was to have to wait.' That was my way of reproaching her for us not playing together, but she didn't seem to notice. Instead she leaned over to kiss me, squeezing my breast at the same time.

'I'm here now.' She breathed, kissing me again. I looked up into two beautiful brown eyes and forgave her.

We kissed again, and then again, her hand still pressed to my breast, her fingers fondling it, stroking it, sometimes digging into the flesh of it, but always sending thrills through me from what she was doing. I moved my hand away and letting her play as she wanted. I was breathing more heavily, gazing up into her warm brown eyes, the world forgotten. All I wanted now was for her to explore me further, to touch and play with me all over, anywhere she wanted, but especially in one welcoming place. God, I was so turned on.

And then she moved a little, shuffling down just a fraction, her hand leaving my breast and tracing a slow route down my body. I knew where it was heading -- I hoped -- and I opened my legs more in readiness, wanting to feel her hand there. I didn't have to wait long before her fingers slid over my mound and down over my pussy. I gasped as she skated over my clit, my pelvis jerking in response to her touch, and I moaned in pure ecstasy as her palm cupped my pussy with one finger finding and entering me. She smiled at me and kissed me again, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth just as her finger did to my pussy. I wrapped my arms around her and opened my legs wider, surrendering completely to whatever she wanted to do.

She moved again, moving lower until she could reach to my breast with her mouth, planting wide open lips over my nipple and teasing it with her swirling tongue. It seemed to me that I'd never felt anything as nice as the combination of her hand on my pussy and her mouth on my breast, and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it, groaning softly with pure delight.

I was so totally absorbed by what Tilly was doing to me that I'd completely forgotten our companions, and so for a moment I was shocked and alarmed when I felt a second mouth close over my other nipple without warning. My eyes shot open and my head jerked up, and then I smiled and relaxed as I looked down to see the top of Lucy's head over my breast. I now had two girls suckling at my breasts and one of them playing with my pussy, I was in heaven, and I threaded one arm around Lucy so that I had an arm around each of them, and then gave them both a squeeze of appreciation and encouragement.

Whether it was in response to that or not I don't know, but a second or so later I felt Lucy's hand land on my leg and stroking and caressing the inside of my thigh. I murmured my pleasure and she lifted her head from my breast and grinned mischievously at me.

'You don't mind me joining in, do you?' She asked.

I shook my head and smiled back. 'Absolutely not.' I assured her eagerly. 'You carry on.'

She pulled herself closer and leaned forward for a kiss, her hand trailing up my leg and onto my stomach as she did so.

As we kissed I could feel her hand reaching for my pussy, but finding Tilly's hand already in the way. I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard, holding her still, the last thing I wanted was for her to dislodge Tilly's wonderful finger. We kissed long and passionately. It was different to kissing Tilly, her tongue probed my mouth and wrapped itself sexily around mine rather than exploring my mouth, but I didn't mind, it was lovely. It seemed to last for ages, but eventually she made to pull away and I regretfully released her.

'Nice?' She asked as she took her mouth from mine.

I nodded. 'Beautiful.' I told her truthfully.

She grinned again and moved back to my breast, taking my nipple between her teeth and gently nibbling it.

I turned my face to the other side. 'Kiss me, Tilly.'

I couldn't leave her out. The last thing I wanted was for her to feel ignored and stop playing with me. I could feel that the two of them together would very quickly bring me off, and I so needed that.

Tilly's finger slipped from my pussy as she reached up to kiss me, but it soon found my clit and she rubbed me as she kissed me, making me moan quietly. But then other fingers found my entrance. Lucy had managed to reach me and had replaced Tilly's finger with her own, but she was using two. There was no way I was going to last long with both of them playing with me like that.

'Don't stop what you're doing right now.' I whispered huskily to them both when Tilly stopped kissing me. I could feel a climax building inside me.

They didn't stop. They each propped themselves on one elbow and carried on, looking at each other and smiling as Tilly rubbed my clit and Lucy fingered me, making me twist and groan as my climax came closer.

I caught a movement at the edge of my vision and looked up, just in time to see Zara move around to kneel between my legs and look down, staring at my pussy. My god, that was hot. I didn't know what she intended to do, but just to have her kneeling and staring at me with her hands quietly resting on her knees while the two other girls played with me was out of this world. I never thought I would enjoy being watched having any form of sex, especially with girls, but I stared up at her just as she stared down at me, and my orgasm gathered itself ready to tear me apart.

When it did come my climax was tremendous, great waves of pleasure rolling and crashing through my body. I locked my eyes on Zara, staring at her as my hips lifted and twisted and my body jerked like a puppet. I could feel myself digging my nails into both Tilly's and Lucy's shoulders, but I couldn't help it, I apologised in my mind even as I was doing it, but there was nothing I could do to stop because my orgasm was far too strong to control. Thankfully it didn't make them stop and all through my orgasm they kept going, Tilly rubbing my clit harder and faster and Lucy ramming her fingers into me, wriggling them as far up as she could reach to give me as much pleasure as possible. It was so good, never had I had anyone understand my needs so well, but then they were girls, like me.

I thought, perhaps I hoped, that my climax was going to carry on forever, so long did they make it last. But eventually it did begin to subside and my bottom dropped back on the blanket, still twitching from little orgasmic aftershocks as my two partners slowed their movements and finally stopped, leaving me with my heart hammering, gasping and panting for breath. I slumped back against the rise of the dune, looking at each of them in turn with an expression of wonder on my face.

'See, I told you it would be your turn.' Tilly chuckled, amused by my wide eyes and heaving chest. 'Was it worth the wait?'

'Was it ever?' I managed to whisper. 'Thank you.'

They had moved their hands from my pussy and now lay on their sides gazing at me, their hands just gently wandering over my body. A couple of times they wandered across my pussy, teasing me and rekindling the fire just a little. I couldn't have stopped them, because I found that at some point they had hooked my legs between theirs to hold me open, and the fact that I was still exposed and defenceless added to my pleasure. So I just lay there, feeling horny enough to enjoy their hands on me but without the energy right then for anything more intense. After a while their hands kind of gravitated to my breasts, a kind of full circle back to where they had begun. I relaxed against the sand dune and let them squeeze and fondle them, seeing them smiling over me at each other. It was nice and gentle and somehow quietly and affectionately erotic.

But then I was suddenly reminded that Zara was still kneeling between my widespread legs and gazing at my pussy when I felt her fingertips tentatively stroke my labia. I jumped and pulled back, still a little sensitive from my orgasm, trying automatically to close my legs.

'Sorry.' Zara apologised. 'I just wanted to...' She let her voice trail off, unable to say that she wanted to touch me.

I shook my head. 'It's okay, I don't mind, you just caught me unawares.'

I didn't mind, in fact quite the opposite, the idea of having two girls playing with my breasts and another touching my pussy was wonderfully erotic. Zara looked up along my body, waiting for confirmation that I really didn't mind. I deliberately tried to spread my legs wider, as wide as I possibly could, to signal my consent. It was just what my mood and reviving need required; although in retrospect that might seem strange. After all I was now inviting the attentions of yet another girl when until today I'd never been touched by any female whatsoever. But it seemed right at the time and certainly not at all out of context. Her fingers cautiously returned to stroke the edge of my labia, up and down, fingertips gently caressing me without actually entering my slit, and all the time Tilly and Lucy watched what she was doing as they played with my breasts.

I guess leaning forward like that soon became uncomfortable for her, because after a minute or so Zara crouched down between my legs and then lay on her side, giving herself more access and a far better view. I didn't mind that, in fact it gave me a strange kind of exhibitionistic kick. She reached forward and began to stroke me again, bolder now, exploring me, letting her fingertips slide between my lips, to run the full length of my pussy from my clit to my entrance and make me gasp with pleasure each time she caught the engorged tip of my clit. I saw a little smile flit across her face at this and she began to focus there, intentionally flicking my clit with each pass, making me jerk and gasp with pleasure. She was deliberately teasing me but I didn't mind. I know I shouldn't have, but I moaned happily at having three girls all pleasuring me.

'Are you enjoying it?' Lucy asked me, her fingers slowly circling my breast.

I nodded.

'Shall we make you come again?' She asked, chuckling softly.

I wasn't sure that I was ready again yet, but what they were doing was too nice to resist and so I nodded anyway.

She chuckled again and started tracing the outline of my nipple with her fingernail, copying what Tilly had already begun to do. With Zara teasing my clit and the others doing the same to my breasts I was in heaven. I sighed softly and surrendered, feeling delightfully helpless and a bit like a starfish with my legs held open and my arms spread wide to drape around their shoulders. I closed my eyes and let all three do as they wished; the three forefingers tracing delightful patterns on my body were too good to interrupt.

Zara's finger was becoming a bit more determined now, the tip gently rubbing my clit, not hard, not fast, but insistent, back and forth, pressing gently. I opened my eyes and looked down to see her gazing up at me, she was watching for my reaction and seeing me enjoying her touch she smiled at me. I smiled back and closed my eyes again, feeling a second finger join the first as she began to rub me more firmly. I could feel the very beginnings of another orgasm stir inside me, perhaps I would be able to come for a second time.

'Oh, that's good.' I whispered, trying to encourage all three by not specifying what.

Slowly the sensations within me increased until a second climax was no longer a possibility but a certainty. I didn't say anything to the others because I didn't want them to feel under an obligation to bring me off again, but then it must have become increasingly obvious. My breathing became ragged, I began to give little gasps, and my pelvis started to twitch involuntarily.

'You're going to come again, aren't you?' Lucy asked me.

I didn't answer, the stupid thought flashed through my mind that seemed so selfish to want a second climax when they'd all only had one.

'You are, aren't you?' Lucy repeated her question, a trace of triumphant humour in her voice.

'Yes.' I groaned. 'Yes. Please don't stop.'

Just as before they didn't stop, bless them. In fact they redoubled their efforts to make me come. Almost immediately both Tilly and Lucy, as if by some inbuilt synchronisation, pinched my nipples and began to roll them firmly between finger and thumb, pulling on them increasingly hard. I loved that, and I'm used to it. Matt likes to grip them between his teeth and tug on them, so the discomfort simply acted as a kind of aphrodisiac. Then to top it off Zara slid her fingers down my wide open slit, found my entrance, and thrust two of them straight into me, hard and deep. My hips jumped from the blanket and I cried out with sudden delight, making Zara giggle softly at the effect she was having.

She might have giggled, but Zara wasn't playing at it, she set up a hard and fast rhythm, plunging her fingers in and out of me until my orgasm hit, and then she kept going, ramming harder and harder up me so that my back arched and my bottom lifted from the blanket and jerked around in the air before bouncing back down. I know I must have looked silly, with a contorted face and my muscles all in spasm, but I didn't care, it was wonderful.

My climax eventually passed, of course, and I subsided onto the blanket, but this time the others didn't stop. Zara's fingers were still inside me, pumping in and out, and the others were still playing with my breasts, showing no signs of even slowing down let alone stopping. It was too much; I was already sweating and panting without being taken any further.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers