A Day on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

'No.' I told them breathlessly. 'I can't take any more.'

'Sshhh.' Lucy frowned at me, rolling her palm over my breast. 'Yes, you can.'

I could, I knew I could, I just needed a break. I was still feeling the aftershocks, the quick bursts of sensation that follow an orgasm, and they wanted to make me come again. I made to close my legs, but they were still held open by Tilly and Lucy who simply tightened their grip. I gave up, lay back and breathed deeply, trying to recover my equilibrium while they carried on playing with me. I must admit though, it did feel good with Zara's fingers still probing my pussy and my breasts still playthings for the other girls.

'You don't really want us to stop, do you?'

It was Zara this time who asked the question, her fingers pushing deep inside me. I shook my head; I didn't want them to stop, not really. This was the most erotic thing I'd ever done and I didn't want it to end, even though the waves of pleasure were becoming almost painful.

'No.' I gasped. 'I don't.'

'Good.' She smiled up at me. 'Because there's something else I want to do.'

I should have guessed, but I didn't, I just looked blankly back at her. 'What?'

'This.' She lowered her mouth to my pussy, her tongue flicking out over my already sensitive clit.

'Oh my god.' I whispered huskily, more to myself than to Zara.

'I wanted to do that.' I heard Lucy complain, my eyes widening with surprise at her words.

'I think you might have to wait for another time.' Tilly answered her.

Another time? There wasn't going to be another time. I couldn't take this more than once, and I was about to tell them so when Zara's tongue sent an even stronger wave of pleasure through me and changed my mind. God, it was so good. If girls, and inexperienced girls at that, could be this good, then my man Matt was really going to have to step up to the plate or I'd be coming back for more.

As I was thinking these thoughts Zara nudged herself just a little bit closer and fastened her mouth fully over my clit, sucking the little button into her mouth so that her tongue could work at it more easily, flicking it and licking it faster and harder, her fingers still thrusting in and out of my vagina. I shuddered and groaned, looking up from Tilly's face to Lucy's, my brow creased with concentration and my teeth biting at my lower lip as I tried to cope with the sensations. They simply smiled down at me and mauled my breasts even more firmly, digging their fingers into my flesh, squeezing and massaging.

'I think I'm going to come again.' I told them, that exquisite feeling building again inside me.

I suppose "again" wasn't strictly true because I was still feeling the sensations of my earlier orgasm, kept alive by Zara's mouth and fingers, but the feelings were promising to reach another peak, another climax. I could feel it building, feel the wonderful heat of an imminent orgasm that was getting closer.

'Oh my god. I'm going to come.'

I was, I was on the very edge of a third orgasm, hovering on the brink of it.

'I'm coming.'

I had to say that, I was too close. I daren't risk them stopping or even slowing right then. I didn't see Zara respond, she was already licking me and finger-fucking me as hard as she could, but Tilly grinned up at me, gripped my nipple hard between finger and thumb and pulled on it hard, making it stand away from my body like a mountain peak. I gasped from the pain but then moaned from the pleasure, and then did the same again as Lucy followed Tilly's lead, she too tugging vigorously on my nipples.

It hurt, yes it hurt, but it was a nice hurt, and it was enough to send me over the edge. I felt my orgasm explode deep inside me, sending wave after wave of pure unadulterated ecstasy washing through my body like waves on the shore. I cried out, I know I did, not just the once but with every wave of pleasure that flowed through me, all the time lifting my bottom from the blanket, bucking and jerking as if trying to engulf Zara's fingers. She couldn't keep her mouth on me, I jolted around too much, and so she just gazed at her own fingers fucking my hole. I didn't care; I squeezed my eyes shut, writhing and jerking, arching my back and tipping my head back, at times touching the blanket only with my heels and shoulders. God, it was strong. It ripped through me, powered by two hands abusing my breasts and two fingers thrusting and wriggling inside my pussy.

When it was ended I just lay there, quivering and panting, my entire being limp and useless from the sheer power of my strongest climax yet. Eventually I managed to regain some measure of control and I raised my tired head and smiled.

'Phew, that was something else.' I gasped out, making my three tormenters giggle with pleasure.

For a few minutes we all went quiet, no doubt thinking about what had happened, until Zara looked at me, kissed her fingertips and placed them briefly on my pussy, and then she moved to the side, sitting next to Lucy where she had been at first. I closed my legs, surprised to find that they were no longer being held apart, and propped myself on my elbows, looking from each of my friends in turn.

'Thank you.' I told them. 'I've never done anything like that before.'

'What makes you think we have?' Tilly asked. 'That's the first time I ever touched another girl.'

'It won't be the last though, will it?' Zara giggled.

'Probably not.' She admitted, reaching for the sun cream. 'But we'll have to leave all this out of the office.'

It was very noticeable that nobody offered to rub the cream in for any else this time, but Tilly did put an oily hand on my arm to attract my attention.

'Can we meet up again?' She asked quietly, making sure the others didn't hear. 'Just you and I?'

I hadn't expected that question and, even though I knew almost immediately what I was going to say, it took me a long while to get the words out.

'Yes, I'd like that. I'd like that a lot.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers