A Day on the River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It went on and on, destroying me, causing me to spiral up and up until I believed I was going to pass out. It became pain as my poor little pussy, overloaded by sensation, spasmed wildly around his probing fingers. I could stand it no longer and I struggled frantically to escape, his huge hand, holding my ass, keeping me in place so that the sensation went on.

"Stop, Jacks," I managed to groan. "Please baby, you're killing me. Stop!" My voice cracked and I finally managed to get a grip on his hair and pull his tormenting tongue away.

Jacks came up smiling, and I looked down and saw that he had recovered nicely from my blowjob.

As he came in to give me a kiss, I almost turned away until I thought about him kissing me earlier, so I leaned into his kiss, and it wasn't unpleasant at all.

I felt Jacks cock enter my pussy and it just filled me. first the head, feeling as if it were the size of Texas, stretching me, almost painfully. I adjusted and he moved deeper. I groaned as my pussy stretched around him, feeling as if my soul were being penetrated. He moved back, at first, then returned, the cock, inside me, now slickened with my juices penetrating into my core and I quivered with pleasure as he bottomed out in me. As he stroked smoothly in and out, my hips moved in synchronization with his and I locked my legs around and pulled him in tighter. In spite of both of us cumming earlier, I knew this wasn't going to last. I could feel the tidal wave of pleasure mounting inside me. My body was on fire with sensation, my nipples scraping on his chest, his lips on mine, the sound of our bodies slapping together, our minds melded into one, and my love overwhelmed me. I was safe in his arms. I could give myself to him, without reservation, as I had never given myself to anyone. I surrendered control and my orgasm swept over me, leaving me broken and completely and utterly satisfied. I pulled his head down and we kissed. This was my man. I was his woman.

Jacks rolled over pulling me on top with his cock still in my pussy, almost hard. I pressed my hands on his chest, sat up and began gently rocking back and forth, feeling his cock stiffening in my pussy. As I continued to ride him, I could feel another orgasm building, and it looked like Jacks was going for number three as well. Sure enough, we each came again, and after catching our breath, we headed to the shower. We managed to control ourselves and just took care of business, changed the sheets and fell into a deep sleep.

It came as no surprise that we both slept through the alarm, but we eventually got our asses in gear and freshened up.

We made a nice domestic scene as we made and ate breakfast together, then got in my car to take Jacks home.

As I pulled into the driveway, I saw Jacks' truck so I knew that Jimmy was home. When we entered the house, Jimmy was sitting in the living room watching some morning TV, nodding with a knowing smile when he saw us.

"I trust you behaved yourself and didn't give the Collinses any trouble," Jacks said.

"Yes, I did," Jimmy said, "can you say the same?" He ducked as Jacks threw a pillow at him.

"We're adults, you're not, so don't be such a smart ass," Jacks said smiling.

Jimmy told us all about his evening. We, of course, didn't tell him about ours.

Jacks and I continued dating, as did Jimmy and Claire. Sometimes we even double-dated.

We continued exploring our sexuality whenever we could, and everything was going well until a nasty blast from the past reared its ugly head.

We were walking back to the car after a nice meal and were passing an alley when Ty stepped out with a couple of his bros.

"You still hanging with this white bread, Slate?" Ty said, "Aren't you ready for a real man's loving yet?"

"What part of 'I'm breaking up with you' didn't you understand, Ty?"

"I know you didn't really mean it," he said, "You just wanted to try out some different meat. Well, I'm here to let you know that it's time to straighten things out."

Ty suddenly took a swing at Jacks, but he was ready for it and blocked him easily. Ty was obviously frustrated, but over-confident and took another swing. Jacks blocked it again then gave Ty a jab in the nose, and I could hear the crunch as it broke. Ty yelped and putting his hand to his nose saw the blood and enraged, launched himself at Jacks.

While Ty did get a couple of shots in, Jacks had no trouble putting him on the ground. Jacks was just catching his breath when I saw one of Ty's homies pull out a knife and go after Jacks.

"Watch out, Jacks!" I shouted. He spun around and put his arm up in time to ward of the worst of the attack, even though he did get a nasty slash on his arm. While Jacks was dealing with him, I saw the third guy trying to sneak up from behind. I saw a pipe on the ground in the alley and picked it up, giving him a nasty whack across the back of his knees.

As he howled in pain, Jacks looked back and gave me a nod in thanks, then finished his business with the backstabber.

I looked at his arm. "Jacks, we've got to get you to the ER," I said, dragging him to my car. As we headed towards the hospital, I told Jacks to call the cops on Ty and report what happened.

"Nah," he said, "They're not worth it."

I knew it was useless to argue with Jacks, and concentrated on getting him to the ER as soon as possible.

Jacks dodged the questions from the folks at the ER and they efficiently stitched him up. I wondered how many questions there would be later, but I just drove Jacks back to my house and put him to bed. I spooned against his back protectively and fell into a restless sleep.

I don't know if Jacks had friends on the police force, but there was no blowback from the fight with Ty, and we never ran into him again.

We continued our dating or courtship or whatever it was that we had going. I knew Jacks wanted more out of our relationship, but I was still unsure.

Meanwhile, Claire and Jimmy were still seeing each other and it was getting close to the start of classes. Jimmy was staying in a dorm on campus and Claire had been planning to commute from home, but Jimmy had put a little crimp in their plans.

Now, Claire wanted to stay on campus, but it was too late to sign up for a dorm and Claire was pretty bummed out. I spoke to Bob and Martha with an idea I had and they readily agreed.

The Sunday before Labor Day Weekend I sat down with Claire after lunch.

"Claire, I know you're disappointed that Jimmy is going to be living on campus and it's too late for you to get into a dorm."

She gave a sad shrug.

"I've been talking to your parents, and they've agreed to let you stay with me...oomph!" was all I got out as Claire nearly knocked me over.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she cried.

"Just remember, you're going to follow the same rules here as you do at home," I said, "I love you, but I'm no softie."

"I understand, Slate," Claire said, "I'll be good, I promise."

We all teamed up over the next week, getting Claire settled in my guest room. We celebrated with take-out pizza Saturday night and planned a special after church cookout for Sunday.

I didn't have to worry about Claire getting to school because her parents had bought her a car in anticipation of her commuting from home, though I did intend to take her with me for the first few days to get her familiar with the route, as well as the back roads for when the traffic was bad.

We settled into a comfortable routine. Claire and Jimmy were good kids. Oh, there were the normal hiccups that were to be expected from kids their age, but nothing that threatened our arrangements. Sundays were generally spent in Round Rock, with the occasional Saturday as well.

Often, when Jimmy and Claire would go home on Saturday, Jacks would come up to Austin so that we could pull out all the stops without worrying about what Claire might hear.

Thanksgiving, while wonderful, had a few awkward moments. Martha had prepared a marvelous meal, and she and Robert were happy for the extra mouths, as they had no close relatives. There was an awkward moment when Martha asked about our families. Jacks and Jimmy exchanged nervous glances; Jacks finally broke the uncomfortable silence.

"I'm afraid Jimmy and I are estranged from our family. They didn't approve of our educational and career choices."

Martha looked like she wanted to say something else, but a single look from Robert cut her off at the pass; that didn't stop her from looking to me.

"What about you, Slate?" she asked, "Surely you're not also estranged?"

"Not exactly," I said, "but my parents are divorced, and it was a very bitter divorce. They live on opposite coasts, and holidays are always awkward, so I generally celebrate either alone or with friends, like today."

We all turned our attention to Martha's delicious desserts, then talked about more serious topics like the college bowl games.

As Christmas approached, I agonized over what to get Jacks, and I hoped he wasn't going to spring a ring on me because I still wasn't ready and I didn't want to fuck things up by saying, no.

I tricked Jacks. His present was in a regular gift box, but when he opened it, instead of something like a shirt or a sweater there was just an envelope, along with some foam padding to give it a little heft.

Jacks opened the envelope and nearly knocked me over with a big bear hug.

I had given him a guided fishing trip for two (wink).

He was so thrilled; Robert had to grab his shoulder to calm him down so we could finish with the rest of the gifts.

When Robert handed me the gift from Jacks, I was relieved that it wasn't a small square box, though the long narrow shape gave away that it was some sort of jewelry. I opened it to find a gold necklace with a gorgeous jade pendant.

"No, Jacks," I said, "It's beautiful, but it's too much"

"Nonsense," Jacks said, "It will look lovely on you."

Martha and the girls could hardly contain themselves, and Claire insisted on putting it on me. I had to admit I loved it, and would have to make sure he got a suitable reward tonight.

Christmas dinner was another fantastic feast, and the uncomfortable topics from Thanksgiving were avoided.

Jimmy was going to spend the night with the Collinses, so that I could stay with Jacks and "thank" him for the pendant.

After I was done thanking him and he was sound asleep, I was still awake thinking about our future.

I had long ago made peace with his job, and I was reasonably comfortable with the mixed-race element in our relationship, but I wasn't so sure about other people. I knew I shouldn't care about what others think, but I couldn't help it.

Just as I was about to say, "Fuck it!" and tell the rest of the world what they could do with their opinions we had another crisis.

We had decided we were going to avoid amateur hour and spend a quiet New Year's Eve making our own party. I packed an overnight bag, put on my favorite LBD, sans underwear, and headed to Round Rock.

I let myself in and came up short. There was Jacks hugging some tramp!

"You bastard," I screamed, swinging my bag, giving no care to who or what I hit.

"Wait, Slate," he said, "You don't understand, let me explain!"

I had had enough "explanations" from Ty to last me a lifetime.

"Explain to my ass," I said, turning on my heel, slamming the door on my way out.

Just as I was burning rubber out of there, I saw Jacks in my mirror coming out of his house.

'What is it about me that attracts cheating assholes,' I thought as I fought back my tears so that I could see clearly. My phone rang a couple of times, but I was damned if I was going to talk to that bastard.

Just as I walked into my house Claire grabbed me and pulled me right back outside.

"Claire, what's wrong, what is it?"

"Jacks called, we have to get to Mercy Hospital right away, there's been an accident, Mom and Dad are hurt bad."

I was still in a state of shock. Robert and Martha in the hospital? Accident? What did that have to do with Jacks?

Claire was shaking me.

"Come on, Claire, Jacks said we have to get there right away, there's no time to lose."

I got myself somewhat under control, got behind the wheel and got us to the hospital as quickly as I safely could.

We were met at the ER entrance by Jacks and Susan. Jacks explained as we made our way to the treatment rooms.

"After you exploded and left, June came to her senses quicker than I did," Jacks said. "She told me, 'Quick, Jacks, you've got to go get her and explain,' and I ran out to get you, but you were already barreling out of there.

"I had to go back in and grab my keys; then I took off. Just a little ways out of town, I saw a bad wreck and had to stop and check it out. As I was calling 911, I thought the car looked familiar, and I approached the car with a sense of dread. Sure enough, it was Robert and Martha, alive, but hurt bad.

"As soon as the EMT's arrived I found out where they were taking them and went to their house to get Susan. When I couldn't get you, I called Claire. Fortunately, Jimmy hadn't picked her up yet. We got here just a little before you, and I have to tell you, it's bad."

When we got near the rooms, the doctor came out.

"I'm sorry," he said, "their injuries are just too severe, there's nothing we can do."

As he walked away we went first into Robert's room, and he was definitely a mess. He couldn't talk, but he managed a smile when saw the girls. They each held a hand with tears in their eyes, and they leaned in to kiss his cheeks. Just as they did he gave a small shudder and he was gone. He still had that faint smile on his lips. When the nurses came in to silence the alarms and disconnect everything, we went to see Martha.

Martha didn't really look much better, but she was able to force out a few words. She told them she loved them and to take care of each other, then asked for Jacks and me. She motioned for Jacks and me to come closer.

"Slate...Jacks," she gasped, "You both have become part of our family. I want you to make me a promise."

"Anything, Martha, anything," we both said.

"I know I'm dying," she said, "We have no other family. Please take care of our girls. Do whatever you have to do, please keep them together."

"You know that we'll do everything we can," I said, "We already feel like their family."

"Thank...you..." she said and she was gone.

We pulled Claire and Susan out to the waiting room while the nurses attended to their tasks.

Claire and Susan, who had tried to be strong for each other and their parents, couldn't restrain their grief any longer, collapsed in tears on a couch clinging to each other for dear life.

I knelt in front of them taking their hands in mine, while Jacks stood behind them, gently rubbing their backs.

"Girls, I can't imagine what you're going through. I think back to how miserable I was when my parents divorced, and it has to be so much worse for you. Please know that Jacks and I are here for you and will do everything we can to take care of you, Right, Jacks?"

"Of course," he said, leaning over, giving each girl a kiss on the forehead.

They started to settle down a little bit, just quietly sobbing.

"Will you be okay for a few minutes, I need to talk to Jacks."

The both nodded.

I dragged Jacks outside and began to tear into him.

"Okay, Jacks, before we go any further with this situation maybe you could tell me just what the fuck did I walk into back there?"

"I tried to tell you before you went all Xena on us," he said, "That was June Whitney. She works with me and lives next door. She just got hit with a double whammy. First, her boyfriend calls her on New Year's Eve to break up with her, didn't even have the guts to tell her to her face. She no sooner hung up from that call, when her mother calls to tell her that her brother was killed by an IED. You walked in on me comforting her."

Crap, I felt like such an asshole.

"Fortunately," Jacks said, "she fought through her own grief to send me after you."

I threw myself into his arms crying.

"Oh, Jacks, can you ever forgive me, I can't believe I was such an ass."

He patted me on the back. "It's okay, Slate, you over-reacted, but I understand. Meanwhile we have two young ladies to take care of."

When we went back in, Claire was on the phone explaining to Jimmy why she wasn't there when he went to pick her up. Jacks took the phone and told him that we were taking the girls to their home and to meet us there.

It was a somber ride to Round Rock as I held Jacks' hand. Jimmy arrived soon after we did.

We went into the house, the girls openly weeping as they sat on the sofa hugging each other. Jimmy hugged Claire on one side and I hugged Susan on the other while Jacks massaged my shoulders.

Eventually, we made our way to bed. The girls shared Claire's bed, Jimmy gave us the guest room since it had a double bed and he took Susan's room. Nobody felt right sleeping in Robert and Martha's bed.

The next morning over breakfast, we took stock of the situation, The girls had heard their mother's request, and were as enthusiastic as possible under the circumstances, as we explained it to Jimmy.

We had a lot of work ahead of us, but we had some short-term issues that needed to be dealt with.

Susan couldn't stay by herself, and changing schools now would be difficult.

We decided that for now, Jacks would move into the Collins' house, Claire or I would come down as many afternoons as possible while Jacks was at work, and we would figure out the rest as we went.

Our lawyer, Jason, was a huge help wading through all the insurance and wills issues. Between the auto insurance and life insurance, the girls shouldn't have any financial worries, and with their parents' deaths, the house would pass down to the girls.

When things settled down a bit, we talked to Jason about the possibility of adopting Claire and Susan.

"I have to be honest with you," Jason said, "Adoption by unmarried couples is problematic at best, especially away from the big city. Fortunately, there are no other relatives to object, but if you get the wrong DSS worker, the race issue may be a factor; not that it couldn't be appealed, but it could be a problem. Plus, you guys aren't even living together."

"I've got a suggestion," I said, "Why don't we just get married?"

I was taken aback when Jacks got angry at my suggestion; he'd been hinting that he wanted to get married for months.

"No," he said, "When I get married it's going to be for the right reason."

"I agree," I said, "I know you've never actually proposed, but you've been pretty obvious in your desire to get married, and were frustrated at my resistance. When I was coming over New Year's Eve I was going to tell you that I was ready. Then...well, you know."

Jacks was a little dumbstruck, then he dropped to one knee and took my hands in his.

"Slate," he said, "Would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

He released my hands and I threw my arms around his neck, kissing him all over his face while saying, "Yes!" over and over.

"I guess that settles that issue," Jason said chuckling, "I'll start on the paperwork while you do your part."

We didn't want a big wedding. Without Robert and Martha, it just didn't feel right.

Jimmy was Best Man, Claire was my Maid of Honor and Susan was the Flower Girl.

Jason did a great job on the adoption petition, and DSS gave us no problems.

Claire was initially upset that we were going to move into the Collins' home until the school year was over, until I explained that with dropouts, there were openings in the dorms.

At the end of the school year, we transferred Susan to a school near my house. Jacks sold his house, we sold the girls' house and had the money put in trust for them.