A Day Out With the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over the belt landed as He counted out the strokes. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve.

Each blow hitting her just above or below the previous one, but never on the same spot. The sharp crack of pain coursing through her body making her arch and twitch and buck to try and get away. His hand holding her firmly by the hair.

Tears streamed down her face as He ignored her pleas to stop. Her breath catching in her throat as she choked back the tears, her breast heaving, her ass and thighs on fire, criss-crossed with the deep red welts on her pale skin. The flesh on fire, burning, stinging. His hand holding her hair firmly, her body held against the wall giving her no room to move away from the dozen blows that landed on her ass.

she began to beg in earnest, long drawn out howls of pain coming from her mouth as each smack of leather landed on her, her heart pounding fit to burst as she struggled to get her breath through the tears. The sharp, burning pain running through her veins as she heard His own ragged breath harsh from the exertion. Her legs buckling as He lowered He dropped the belt to the floor and ran a slow hand over her burning flesh, causing he to jerk away from the pain. Crying softly now, biting her lower lip, aware that her cunt was almost dripping and she tried to bend her head with a low groan of shame at the heat that was in her slut hole as well as over her ass.

Taking her by the hair, He pulled her along the hall and into the sitting room and kicked the door shut behind T/them. Dragging her to the middle of the room, He pulled her to her knees and knelt behind her.

Pushing the skirt up high over her head He used His knees to push her thighs open. Pressing a single finger into her cunt and laughing out loud as her as it sank into her tight hole. “Wet enough now slut?”

she could only nod as the still flowing tears threatened to choke her. His hand landed on her burning skin with a loud crack. “Well? I asked you a question!”

she cried out loud as the blow landed on her ass, jerking her body forward, sinking to the floor with a strangled cry.

“yes Master. I’m wet enough now.” came the muffled reply from under the skirt that covered her head.

“Wet enough for what slut?” came the next question.

“Wet enough for my Master’s cock” Came her reply

He grunted out His approval as His now freed cock nudged at her tight slutty cunt, watching as even while pain was racking her tender ass her need was still strong enough for her to lift her hips to His cock

Pressing forward now, He sank into her welcoming heat in one swift almost savage thrust and she was pushed forward by the force, feeling Him pull her back against the thrusting length of His cock.

Taking a firm hold on her hips, He began to rock her backwards and forward along its throbbing length, using her tight hot velvet soft hole to fuck His cock. Holding Himself steady on His knees He used her body to fuck Himself. In and out. In and out. Again and again pushing her ass and hips up and down along His cock, taking in the view before Him. Her pale skinned ass red and marked now with thick red welts, her cunt lips almost appearing to kiss His cock the way her mouth did when He was sinking in and out of her other hot wet hole.

Inhaling deeply as the scent of her sex rose and hit His nostrils. Looking down at her to see her nails trying to take a firm grip on the carpet and failing. Feeling her press her cunt over the length of His aching cock and felt the heat from her ass as it came within inches of His body.

Oh fuck…how He wanted to fill her hole with hot cum. To have that last savage thrust of satisfaction as she cried out with Him as each jet of thick fluid hit her high in her slut belly.

He became aware of her trying to move faster and of her tight cunt walls gripping at Him and He pushed deeply into her slick now seeping cunt.

Taking one hand and pressing it down firmly into the small of her back, He eased Himself out of her cunt, watching as she struggled to hold Him deep inside her and narrowed His eyes. The sight was almost too much for Him as the soft inner lips of her red cunt slid along His thick veined cock and groaned softly as His cock slid out of her, the chill evening air in the room cooling the heat of His length.

He slid His fingers along the crack of her cunt and drew the sticky moisture up along the crack of her ass, coating the dark crack and hole with her own juices. Pressing a single finger into her, seeing her tight little hole clinch and her thigh muscles tighten. Easing a second finger into her and opening them slowly to stretch her ass open. His fingers were slick and sticky now and the smell of her heat was like a heady wine to Him. With a long low growl, He took His cock in His hand and pressed the smooth leaking head against her little slut ass hole.

her whimpered protests fell on deaf ears as she knew they would and for a moment He thought of getting up and walking away: then with a long low hiss of pleasure He began to press the still leaking head of His cock against that oh so sweet tight hole and watched as it began to open like a beautiful flower. The silence total as the soft “pop” as the head pushed past the tight ass ring and He pushed hard into her in one swift stroke. her ass opened instantly to His thrust and she cried out as He pressed hard into her throbbing ass.

Pressing against her and holding His breath, He ran His hands over her hot, burning flesh and watched as she winced when His hands rubbed the bright red welts. Taking her hips He held her fast and began to thrust in and out of her ass, watching the tight hole open gently to His cock.

Pulling out of her for a moment, her protest of withdrawal was music to His ears and with a long, low growl of possession, His cock was driven back into her.

Leaning over her like a dog taking His bitch, He reached under her to rub and flick at her hard little clit and felt her ass tighten as she began to struggle to hold back the waves of pleasure that were engulfing her.

Back and forth she began to drive her hips and cunt to take all His cock and to bring relieve from His rubbing fingers. “Ohgodplease Master. Let me cum…please….ohgodyespleaseMaster.”

Her words came out tumbling from her mouth under the skirt, her hips grinding back and forth along His cock, her tight ass clinching and squeezing His thrusting length.

His fingers slipped up and over her slick, wet cunt, smearing her juices over the soft hot puffy flesh, now and then flicking at her clit and she squirmed and shifted to get her body placed in the right place to bring the release she so badly needed.

Holding His fingers still over her flesh, He leant further over her to whisper hoarsely, “Cum slut. Ride my cock and fingers so you get the release you need. The need you have to give in to.”

her breath grew harsh in the back of her throat as she felt the sweat on her face coating her skin from under her skirt. her nails trying to take a grip on the pile of the carpet, her ass clenching and unclenching at His now driving cock. her cunt on fire, her body floating somewhere above her, her mind ready to explode as suddenly her body lifted upwards, driving back, her cry of release loud in the quiet of the room.

His nails dug deep into the soft flesh of her hips as with a primal roar of release His cum shot high up into her ass, deep into the velvet depths of that sweet tight slut ass and He pulled her back against Him until His balls were empty and resting against the sticky full spread lips or her cunt, feeling her tight ass hold Him as long as she could deep inside her.

Pulling her upright onto her knees to allow her to hold His softening cock as long as she could, He tugged her skirt down from her head and shoulders and smiled at the soft sheen of sweat that covered her face, stroking her cheeks gently and lifted a salty finger to His mouth to taste His woman. Running a soft caressing hand down over her heaving breasts to feel her still pounding heart. Lower still to dip between her sticky thighs and into that sweet hole He loved se well, rubbing the soft, smooth wet flesh, kneading it gently, feeling her arch back and forth with His hand.

Gathering her up to sit on His lap, He chuckled as His cock left her still hot and tender well fucked ass with a soft pop and held her close, keeping her close against Him until He could feel the thick strands of cum begin to seep out of her ass and begin to leak down onto His now empty balls.

“Clean Me slut. Clean that thick cum you hungry slut body needs.”

she turned slowly, painfully, wincing as she sank once more to her knees and lowered her head down over His groin and He watched as her pink tongue snaked out from that previously begging slutty mouth and shudders a little as she bent low to lick and lap at His empty sac.

Lifting His balls slowly with her tongue to lick and lap at Him like the hungry little slut she was. Cleaning Him thoroughly, licking the thick globules of salty cum from her ass that now covered Him.

He reached a softly caressing hand down over her tussled, matted hair, along her neck and shoulders and down over the length of her spine over her ass and gently felt the still raised welts from His belt. How well she’d taken that punishment from Him. How lovingly He now caressed her hot flesh and leant back a little and closed His eyes, delighting in her hot tongues licking and lapping.

The soft whisper of one word from Him almost made her melt into nothing as she continued to lick upwards, tasting the salty taste of His sweat on His skin.

“Mine.”

her world exploded into one of pure joy at the word. Spilling over to bring tears once more to her eyes, but this time tears of pure joy.

Just the one world proclaimed to her what she was…His.