A Day To Remember

Story Info
PE Trainer and Basketball team gangbang.
2k words
3.95
100.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains scenes of degradation and golden showers!

I’m 35 and live alone in a small country town by the beach - where the sun always shines. I am employed at the local High School as PE Trainer and have a very athletic body - with larger than normal breasts (36DD 22 32). My husband and I moved here two years before he was killed in a car accident - he was also employed at the local High School as the Art teacher.

It’s been a year since his death and I still miss him terribly. I would find myself daydreaming often, of the creative methods Tim used to enhance our ‘love making’. He loved me to be naked or near naked - hence the reason for us moving here to Sunshine City, and he would touch me at every opportunity - how he loved my body! He would paint it and poke things in it and kiss it all over, and I would get so horny, that the juices would be flowing fast and furious from my pussy.

In Memoriam, I would continue our tradition and strip off all my clothes as soon as I returned home where I would then take a long shower and remain naked all night long. Tonight was no exception and having just prepared dinner, I was heading toward the patio to relax by the pool - meal in one hand, glass of spumante in the other - my straight ash-blonde hair falling loosely to my waist - half covering my full 36DD’s from the front.

Suddenly there was a knock at the front door and I instantly wondered if I had locked it or not. Before I had time to think about it, the door burst open unexpectedly, and struggling to be first through, were a number of seniors at the High School. They stood motionless when they spied my naked form, mouths wide open and lust alive in their eyes.

Ben was the first to move forward - he was captain of the basketball team, so I guess he was bestowed this honour.

“My, my, my. Ain’t this a pretty little sight,” he remarked as he made his way toward me.

I stood rooted to the spot, unable to move, not knowing what to do, but knew that if I didn’t take control, I could be badly hurt.

“Been waiting to see me like this for a while, haven’t you Ben?” I was very nervous, but I was determined to be in control.

“I’ve seen you drooling at me in my tight bike shorts and boob tube when we’ve been working out together,” I continued. “Do you like what you see Ben?”

Ben was God’s gift, with beautiful soft blonde hair, and a body that Atlas would be proud of. He always carried a hard-on, which looked as massive as his body. He reached for my boob and I flashed out of the way and headed toward the patio.

“Close the door behind you boys and don’t forget to lock it - we don’t want to be interrupted now, do we?”

They eagerly responded and followed like sheep to the patio where I placed my food and drink on the table and turned toward them.

“Now that you have forced yourselves into my home, you may as well help yourself to a drink,” I looked at them seductively, pointing to the kitchen. They headed off and soon returned carrying beers - laughing and joking about what they were going to do to me.

There were five of them - all members of the basketball team.

Chris was vice captain and he stood at 6’ - an inch shorter than Ben, with straight dark brown hair and green eyes. His tan skin accented his pearly white smile through perfect teeth.

Then there was Dave. He was the shortest at 5’10”, but he was solid. He was as black as the ace of spades but his features were so fine and perfect, that had he been white, he would be Eros himself. I felt a tingle run down my spine as I spied this young black stallion ogling my womanhood.

Then there was Tom. He was also 6’1 (the same height as Ben), but Tom had a crop of curly red hair, and freckles all over. He was of a slimmer build, but roguishly handsome and always cracking jokes. He was, undoubtedly, the life of a party.

Finally, there was Jimmy, who stood at 5’11”, with mousy coloured hair and was probably the quiet one of the bunch.

As they headed toward me, I grabbed my glass of wine, took a sip and walked teasingly toward the picnic table on the other side of the pool where I lifted myself effortlessly onto the table edge - my legs dangling over the side.

Gathering round, they began stripping as fast as they could manage - with beers in one hand. Once naked, they surrounded me and eased me back onto the picnic table and opened my legs wide - exposing me, ready to be used for their pleasure. There were wolf whistles and claps of approval as they began inspecting my private bits. I felt my pussy lips being pulled apart to reveal the soft pink skin beneath, with my protruding clit just begging to be satisfied.

As if in answer to my thoughts, fingers began flicking and pulling at my clit, and yet more fingers began forcing themselves into my cunt. Still more fingers began circling, then easing their way into my asshole, and I became filled with euphoria. In and out, faster and faster - I was about to cum.

Suddenly, fingers were removed, and Ben forced his huge manhood into my cunt with one thrust and began fucking me with such force that it took me by surprise and I let out a squeal, which only served to make him fuck me faster and harder. I could feel his huge, hard dick stretch the sides of my cunt, sending it into spasms of pleasure. I began bucking furiously in response to his thrusts and my tits began swaying in time to our fucking.

Dave grabbed my face and shoved his black cock into my mouth. It was wide - twice as wide as Bens, and he began fucking my mouth for all he was worth - keeping in time with Ben. I began to choke with the force of Dave’s thrusts, but then he took his cock out and my head was forced to the other side, where Tom’s dick was waiting for me. I began sucking both Tom and Dave together and my hands were pulled to the sides and placed on Chris and Jimmy’s dicks.

So there I was - my cunt being fucked by a madman, wanking a cock in each hand, and sucking on the end of two dicks. There were fingers in my ass, flicking my clit, and pulling at my nipples, and I was on fire! And then Ben came deep inside my cunt - I could feel his sperm hit my inner wall with such force that I screamed with pleasure. He withdrew himself and sperm and cunt juices began flowing down to my asshole. Jimmy began lubricating my asshole with the juices and I began squirming with desire at his touch, as I continued to suck and wank.

Then, quite unexpectedly, I felt myself being lifted into the air and placed on top of Chris, who wanted to fuck my ass. He was laying on the ground and his massive rock ploughed into my ass - stretching it to distortion and I screamed with pain and pleasure combined as he began fucking it, like there was no tomorrow. I was eased back onto Chris’s chest and then Jimmy hopped on top and entered my cunt. He had his knees in between Chris’s legs, and my legs were cropped over his shoulders, so that he could see both my holes being fucked. Dave and Tom edged my shoulders to one side of Chris, so that they could continue fucking my mouth. I couldn’t believe the feeling I was experiencing as all holes were being stretched and fucked and I became an uncontrollable whore for my toy boys - bucking like some sort of sex-starved slut. Jimmy came first, deep and long into my cunt, and Chris followed closely after, shooting sperm into my shit hole.

Next minute, I was pulled from Chris, who stood up and commanded that I lick his dick clean of all my shit. I stood up also, bent over and began licking Chris’s dick clean – half choking on the taste of shit and cum combined. Jimmy had grabbed his dick and was cleaning all his cum and my juices from it, with my hair.

Dave came from behind and spreading my legs apart, entered my cunt and began pumping my white body.

“Do you like this black boy pumping at your lily white cunt,” he asked sardonically. “Cum on now, lemme hear ya scream for my big black dick. You want this black dick baby?”

“Mmmmmm,” was all I could reply.

“What’s that you white bitch?” He slapped my butt cheek.

“MMMMM,” I managed to squeal louder.

“The filthy white whore wants my black cock - yeah that’s right whore, scream and wriggle for my black dick.” He slapped my butt cheek again, and again, and again until I was wriggling and squirming like the filthy white whore he said I was. Chris’s dick became hard again at the way Dave was treating me and he grabbed my hair in each hand and began fucking my mouth in time to Dave’s thrusts in my cunt.

My tits were hanging loose and were wobbling backwards and forwards to the thrusts. Tom began slapping them about with his hands and they began flying about all over the place. Then he would pull and tug at my nipples as if he were milking them, and then slap them around once more.

Both Dave and Chris came in unison, each filling my cunt and mouth with loads of sweet cum and then before I knew it, I was being lifted up again, back onto the picnic table - my legs being forced open to reveal my cum filled holes.

Ben had been watching his mates perform, and had downed a few beers by now and was in urgent need of a piss. He came over and aimed his dick at my cunt and began to piss all over it. The other guys thought this to be a good idea and began following suite - pissing all over my body, face and hair.

Tom was mesmerised by my tits, and he instantly hopped on top and with piss all over them, began fucking furiously. Everyone cheered and egged him on, and I felt more fingers playing inside my cunt and asshole as they cheered noisily. He came in minutes - all over my neck and face and collapsed on top of me.

I was told to stay on the picnic table with my legs wide open so that they could fuck me whenever they wanted to, in between beers.

That was one hell of a night, with all of us having a wild time. They left with a promise to return, and I can’t wait. Needless to say, I never lock my door anymore.

It was around 10pm when my toy boys finally left and I was just about to head upstairs for a shower, when the doorbell rang again. I thought that the boys had forgotten something, so I ran to answer it, only to find my neighbour standing there, with his dick in his hand.

“I saw you performing indecent acts on minors tonight, Mrs Wright and I have taken snap shots as proof. If you don’t let me in, I shall be forced to inform the Principal of your lecherous behaviour.”

The bastard was blackmailing me. I had no choice but to let him in … but that’s another story. You’ll find it under ‘non-consent’…