A Day to Remember

Story Info
She finally gets her long-standing crush.
8.6k words
3.91
25.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath, I stared at the mahogany door a while longer before knocking it. It had been...years. I waited for a minute or-so, contemplating whether I had even made the correct decision to come here after all. I argued with myself before deciding to knock again. This time, faintly, I heard a response

"Wait a minute!"

My heart jumped. It was him! It seemed to come from upstairs. So I waited, a sudden rush of urgency and nervousness I was convinced I would not allow him to see came over me. Then, finally, the door opened. I looked up. Bare feet followed by his trademark baggy jeans, then a very shirtless torso with that unmistakable scar across his stomach that disappeared under his jeans so seductively. The broad shaven chest followed, along with arms that were so much more muscular than I remembered. Then came those forget-me-not blue eyes. He was holding a towel to his wet hair, where he had been drying it, having obviously just gotten out the shower, before I froze him dead.

I smiled "Hey," I said simply. There stood the boy who had now become a man. He was my first love, my best friend when I was going through high school. For three years I idolised him, but he never felt the same. I understood that, would settle for drunken kisses when our group of friends would go out bowling, partying, watching movies. To him it had been a laugh, an immature fondle during the peaks of adolescence. He'd known I'd liked him but he took it for granted. At fifteen I turned my attitude around and stopped looking at him like he was some kind of God. I started looking elsewhere for the stolen compliments I would get from males as I became a young woman. Overnight I learned to stick my middle finger up at the world and say "fuck this". If he can't like me for who I am, then why should I bother? I just wanted to be loved, and he wasn't ready for that. It was time to move on.

Predictably enough, the moment I lost interest, he started to gain it. I didn't notice the additional phone calls, house calls, text messages, compliments and admiring glances that came from his direction at first. I was finally leading my own life without him being the centre of it. In the last year of school he asked me out, kissed me before I could respond. I kissed him back, then turned him down. It was too late. I had moved on. I agreed there was something between us, a kind of chemistry teenagers often get, but it wasn't enough. I had fallen for somebody else. My Karl.

I moved on, dated Karl. He did the same and dated my best girlfriend Trinity for a year. We all went to the same college, but when she broke up with him a year in, he left college and moved house with his mother. I knew the address but didn't visit. It was difficult with Karl being overwhelmingly jealous of him, having known me during my years of pathetic longing for him. Trinity also expected me to drop him in the same way she had. It was the classic "days turn to weeks, weeks turn to months, months turn to years" scenario. But I had never stopped caring for him.

Now here we were, both of us 21 years of age. Standing on the doorstep of his late mother's house, which he had inherited. All I wanted was either a hug or a snapshot of the look on his face.

"What's up? Were you expecting someone else?" I asked jokingly. A smile finally crossed Jonny's lips. Those cheek dimples suddenly revealed themselves to me once more. We both laughed as he swept me up into his strong arms into an embrace right there in the street.

"I can't believe you're here!" His voice was deeper than I remembered, his embrace warmer. I almost felt like crying!

"Put me down you twat!" I laughed, "You've got a lot of explaining to do! Do you have any idea what this is doing to my reputation, running after you after all these years?" He pulled away to look at me but didn't seem to be listening to what I was saying.

"My God, Samia, you have no idea!" He stood to the side and ushered me in. It felt so strange being alone with him again. I stepped inside and took off my jacket as he shut the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" His voice went slightly higher with excitement

"Well you obviously weren't going to make the effort, Jonny." He led me into his dining room and gestured towards a dining chair as he sat in the one opposite. I sat down.

"I'm sorry. I just had to get away from it all. I didn't want you to have to choose between me and Trinity or me and Karl." It was like we'd never been apart. Nothing had been forgotten. We talked for a long time about him, his job, his mother's death. I was intrigued by what he had made of himself. After a while, though, he insisted I spoke of myself. I told him about my college grades, my work. Then, with a slight hesitation, he asked if I was with someone.

I looked down, fiddled with the table, and nodded. He looked away as I looked back at him. Right then, it occurred to me he had wanted a different answer. I hadn't come here to rekindle some old flame. I just wanted my best friend back, I wanted to see how he was doing.

"What about you?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I haven't had anyone serious since Trinity," he replied.

"Bloody hell, that was years ago! Why the hell not?!"

"I don't know. I just lost interest in women. And before you make a crack, that doesn't mean I've gained an interest in men!" I smiled. He could still read me like a book at times.

"She really hurt you, didn't she?" He didn't answer. Instead, he offered me a drink. I had nodded, having obviously brought up a subject he was not comfortable with in the form of his ex. When he came back he was holding a glass of water with ice, having remembered it was pretty much all I drank. He was still wearing just jeans. I found myself attempting to work out whether or not he was wearing boxers. Soon I became unable to look away from his torso as he walked towards me. His upper body remained almost hairless, apart from the trail of hair that ran from his bellybutton to underneath his trousers, presumably all the way to his groin before spreading out into pubic hair. I tried to look up to his face, but found myself pausing to try and quickly take in his pecs and biceps.

"Are you OK?" he suddenly asked as I thanked him and took the glass of water from him. Shit, he had noticed!

"Yeah." He sat back down and I took a sip of drink. "I still don't get it, Jonny," I announced.

"What?"

"Why would you just break contact with me like that? You didn't even answer your phone when I called."

"I know, I'm sorry. I suppose I just needed to break away for a while. I just never got back in touch."

"Why not?"

"I don't know, Sam. It wasn't because I didn't want to be your friend. Quite the opposite actually."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." It went quiet for a moment. "Did Trinity ever tell you why we broke up?" He looked at me inquisitively. I looked back at him, taken back by the question.

"Yes. She said it was because she was fed-up of being in a long term relationship. She told you she needed space and you took off, heartbroken." He looked down and fingered a hole in his jeans. I waited for him to say something, but he made no effort to speak. "Why do you ask?" I quizzed.

"I was just wondering whether she told you the truth or not."

"Did she?" There was a long silence, then he suddenly looked straight at me.

"Do you think she did?" I did, but now I wasn't so sure. I never had questioned it. I assumed Jonny was heartbroken because that was the only reason I could find for him cutting off his whole life and starting again. "I don't think anything, Jonny, I'm asking you now."

"I don't suppose it matters now, does it? It was a long time ago."

"You brought it up." After that, he tried to change the subject. Asked if I was still with Karl or if I had a new boyfriend. I simply replied "Karl" then politely asked if he would tell me what had happened between him and Trinity if her version of events were false. He shifted uncomfortably, having failed to get out of it.

"We had a huge argument. It was my fault. I lost my temper with her and told her something I shouldn't have."

"What?"

"...I told her I had feelings for you." There was a long hesitation. I think he wanted me to respond, but I was shocked. They broke up because of me? "I think it was a bit humiliating for her to find out the way she did. I was a complete asshole about it. I was so fed-up of being secretive, everything came out at once. I told her how I compared the two of you in everything she did. The way she kissed, the way she looked, the way we would joke around and playfight.. Truth is, Samia, she never lived up to you in anything she did. I was still so bummed you rejected me and got with Karl, she was just a pass time until the two of you broke up. I still hoped something might happen between us."

"Oh God." I muttered to myself. I lifted off the chair and walked over to the patio doors, looking out on to the back garden.

"I never meant to treat her that way. I just snapped. She was so upset. I tried to apologize but she told me if I was really sorry I would just leave her alone. She said I had no chance with you and that I should just leave town. That night I finally realised she was right. My feelings for you were too strong-"

"...-Stop it Jonny!"

"...I knew I couldn't get over you or move on unless I broke contact with you. I'm sorry I didn't explain all this before, I just didn't have the strength and it wouldn't have been fair on Trinity." I turned to face him again.

"For so many years I worshipped the ground you walked on. Things could have been so different if you weren't so God damn ignorant!"

"I know. I know it was my fault. I accept that. You changed so much, though, and it made me miss your attention until I realised I actually loved you."

"Stop it!" I turned back round and this time he did stop it. I watched the blue skies outside, his washing blowing in the wind on the washing line, and wondered how it had come to this so quickly. When he was saying things like this, it confused me so much. Towards the end he had been a brother to me, and I genuinely thought he was happy with Trinity. I had no idea he was thinking like that all along. Neither of us said anything for quite a while. I heard him edging towards me. He quietly broke the silence between us.

"I know it must be hard to hear, but I made a mistake by telling her the things that I did. I stopped speaking to you because I thought I was doing the right thing by everyone. It was a long time ago, Sam." I suddenly sobbed when I tried to speak. I hadn't even felt it coming and still don't know what happened to this day. I swallowed my words and my sob and exhaled, trying to gain some control over my emotions.

"What about now?"I asked.

"I'm not still waiting around for you, if that's what you mean. I will always care for you probably a little bit more than I should, but I can just be your friend now if that's what you want. I can hardly compete with someone you've been with since you were fifteen." He was very close to me now. I could feel him take one more step towards me. Still looking at his washing blowing in the wind, I felt his breath in my hair.

"Didn't you ever feel like there was still something between us? Not love...just...feelings?" he asked, putting me on the spot. I tried to think of Karl, unaware I was even here. It was so difficult to control myself though. My heart was beating like crazy, yet I was hardly breathing. Instead, I was listening to his breathing and his words when he spoke.

I spoke so quietly it was like I was talking to myself more than him. "Of course I did. That will always be there," I answered. Nobody spoke for quite some time then. There was just thoughts between us and a chemistry that was undescribable to me.

Suddenly, he spoke, uttering words that were so quietly spoken, yet hit me like a bomb explosion. "May I touch you please?" My heart skipped a beat. No! my head was screaming but I was overwhelmed. "If you like," I responded. I shivered slightly as he took my blond locks from the side of my face over my right shoulder and placed them down my back. He stepped even closer and I could lightly feel the warmth of his body surround me. I didn't turn, but let him take my shoulders in his palms and begin to massage them gently. I shut my eyes, trying to think of Karl again. Jonny leant forward and kissed my hair on the back of my head. I felt him inhale my scent and I could suddenly smell his. There was a faint smell of showergel, but the rest was his manly odour. I had not noticed another man's scent in so many years, it almost made my knees buckle.

Unprepared, I gasped as he pressed himself up against me. I realized he might seduce me then. Even more worrying was the realization that he could well succeed. I had never before since being with Karl felt this way. It definitely wasn't love, but a spectacular sense of lust consumed me in that moment. He bent his head down and nibbled between my collarbone and neck gently. I gave in and responded, pressing the side of my face against the side of his head to let him know I was permitting him to continue. He did so in an incredibly irresistible manner as he moved along to my neck and began kissing it. This was a moment that speaking would ruin, and we both seemed to know it. I found myself moaning as he teased my neck with his tongue. He slid his arms around my waist and a little under my top, leaving his hands on my bare tummy. My arms reached up and behind me, around his head, nuzzling him into my neck. It was then I became aware he was getting hard. I felt his meat lengthen again my buttock. I was wearing only a thin skirt so the feeling was heightened despite the fact he was wearing jeans. The thought of his hardening dick pressing against me made me let out a pleasured moan.

He lifted his head then, almost looking embarrassed having realised I was aware of his growing cock. I kissed him briefly on the lips twice, straining my neck round to do so. With that, I turned to face him. He released his arms from my waist to give me room to move and held them up and I slipped mine around his back and pulled him close. He brushed hair away from my face and we looked into each other's eyes before finally kissing for the first time in years. His kiss was so different from what I could remember. It was more mature, less playfully forceful, yet more urgent coming from this now sexually mature man. Our tongues brushed together with such amazing passion that I forgot to breathe. It was gentle, yet hungry. I could tell he had waited a long time for this. He seemed to be taking in every second. I gently scratched his back with lust. I knew already I was wet. He had one hand placed round the back of my head and one on my side. I felt this hand move round to my buttocks. He groaned as I scratched again, harder this time and he squeezed my buttocks. He took a moment to bite my lip and suck it gently. I couldn't believe in that second how much I wanted him right then. He dropped his other hand to reach my other butt cheek and squeezed hard, forcing our bodies to press together.

After a very long and passionate kiss that neither of us wanted to break, he pushed me back gently until I felt the patio doors against me. The pane was cold against the top part of my back, which was bare apart from the thin straps of my top. His hands, squashed between the window and me, were removed and instead found my front. He was pushing against my hips as he broke the kiss. We looked at each other and I noticed an uncontrollable need to have me in his eyes. It turned me on so much, and I wondered if he had found the same look in my eyes. I wondered if I had asked him to stop whether he would have right then. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to find me as a woman, not a teenager anymore. We had moved on so much since we had last seen each other. We were adults now, experienced, no longer clumsy or getting cheap thrills from stolen kisses. Now existed something we had never shared before: sex.

He plunged for my neck, licking and kissing it until he heard me moan and gasp. I ran my fingers through his damp hair and had to restrain myself from tugging at it. God, it felt so good! This was different to the 'romantic' sex I had with Karl. Sure, Karl blew me away, but this was different. So passionate and urgent.

Finally, Jonny felt I was satisfied enough to move lower. His lips fell from my neck to my chest. He hung around above my breasts, teasing me, knowing I wanted his tongue all over my breasts. He pulled away and I looked at him inquisitively. His eyes were brighter than I remembered, unless it was just the situation.

"You're unbelievable," he told me.

"I am?"

He didn't answer, but instead lined my breasts with his fingers and looked down admiringly at them.

"You've grown," he said, smiling. I smiled back.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"You're right," he replied, "Too many layers." With that he pushed my top up to reveal my stomach. He paused to admire the bellybutton piercing I had since had done. I could tell it turned him on. I lifted my arms and he continued to push the top over my head and throw it on the floor. He stared erotically at my 34D breasts. Since he had last seen me, I had naturally gained two cup sizes. He was even more taken aback by the fact I wasn't wearing padding, but a lacy red bra showing just a glimpse of pink nipple. It drove Karl wild as much as it looked like it did Jonny Gathering all his self-control, he brushed his fingertips up my arms and over my shoulders, down my chest and around my slender waist. I reached out to touch his own tummy, which was a couple of inches flatter than I remembered. I kissed him again and he stuck his tongue deep into my mouth with lust and grabbed my hips, pulling me close. His hands slid up my back and I felt him expertly flick off the attachment on my bra. I let it drop too the floor. He didn't look down straight away when the kiss ended, but seemed to hesitate for quite a while, possibly to take in what was happening and who with. His eyes remaining closed, he took both my hands and lifted my arms. For a split second, I wondered what the hell he was doing, but when my fingers touched the curtain pole above the patio doors, I realised he wanted me to hold on to it as a tease while he caressed my body. I gripped it, and as I did, he slid his hands down my arms and found my breasts. We both groaned as he found them with his eyes and hands. He pushed them together and squeezed them before whispering "You're perfect," and immediately going down to kiss them. He used his hands to push them together as his tongue slipped down my cleavage and he licked around in an up and down motion, making me wish it was my clit he was contacting. He then took each of my nipples in turn, licking and sucking each one until they erected and he felt me squirm with delight. Having achieved this, after some time he moved lower and was kissing and licking all round my tummy, stopping to play with my piercing with his tongue before sliding it down until he reached the lining of my skirt. Satisfied with the number of noises I was making, he lifted himself back up until I was looking up at him with pleading eyes. He touched my piercing with his fingers.

"I really like this," he announced.

"I have a tattoo on my back too," I said. He grinned in response and, without saying a word, he turned me round to have a look. I gasped as he pressed me against the glass of the door. With my breasts squashed against the glass as he kissed all over the black tribal tattoo at the bottom of my back, turning my nipples to small marbles. I knew well enough that the pattern fell below my skirt line. He unzipped the back of my skirt and pulled it down over my hips. I exhaled deeply as he finished kissing the rest of my pattern and slid his hands seductively up my inner-thighs, stopping just before they met to tantalize me. He stood up and I stepped out of the skirt, leaving me wearing only the tiniest red g-string, and black, knee-high boots. I heard him shift about then and guessed he was adjusting himself, his hard-on must have been causing him some discomfort in jeans. I went to turn around but he pushed me back against the glass. I parted my legs a little and stood up straight. He clenched my hips and pushed himself up against me. His jeans were now forcing his erection upright, and this met between my buttocks. I gasped at the feeling of his rock hard dick and used my butt cheeks to clench it. I asked him if that felt good and he groaned in answer.