A Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so wet that, under Jonny's moans I could hear here my juices as he thrust in and out of me. He must have been able to tell I was on the edge of coming as he reached under my legs and pressed his fingers against my clit. I screamed and clenched myself around Jonny's cock hard.

"Oh God, yes!" Johnny screamed out. He slammed me so hard I thought his dick would come out, but I felt it making tis way straight back inside me, deep inside my weeping hole. Tensing, I felt a rush of blood towards my clit as he rubbed it back and fourth in time with his thrusts. I let out a desperate cry as I finally started to orgasm. He removed his fingers, grabbed my hips and concentrated on slamming into me, making my orgasm long and intense. He moaned as he felt me pulse all around his cock and heard me screaming out to him and everyone else who could hear how much pleasure I was in. Before my orgasm ended I could feel Johnny getting carried away and more forceful. I knew he was about to come too and tensed my muscles again, tightly enveloping him inside me. His screams got louder before he held his breath and finally came, filling me up with his spunk. My orgasm ended and my body dropped, exhausted and sweating. He continued to thrust for a while until he had released everything into me and I could feel his dick start to soften. We both moaned when he came out of me. As he moved away I rolled off the couch. We both sat down on it to catch our breath. We didn't speak for a long time, not knowing what to say. It was a situation neither of us had any experience with.

"That was..." he started.

"...Amazing." I said. We looked at each other and he took my hand.

"Sam..." I shook my head and stopped him. Whatever he was about to say I wouldn't have been able to listen to. I got up and walked over to wear my panties lie. He watched me put them back on. Much to my regret, he looked hurt.

"That shouldn't have happened, Johnny. I didn't come here for that. You understand that, don't you?" He nodded. I handed him his jeans and left the room, going back to the dining room to retrieve my clothes. He followed me after he had put on his jeans. I was back in my skirt and just putting my top back on. He approached me and tucked my hair behind my ear. I looked at him.

"I really don't stand a chance with you, do I?" he asked. I sighed and looked away.

"I know I didn't just act like it, but I'm with Karl. And I love him. I haven't ever done that to him before." I looked back at him but he looked away.

"I'm sorry, Jonny. I just never knew you felt that way about me. You will always be special to me." He didn't respond. "...Is it OK for us to be in touch?" I asked after a while. Our eyes met.

"Of course."

Looking at him, I could tell we both knew that most probably would never happen again. That was almost a year ago now and it hasn't. He's never since made a move on me and we've restored the friendship we used to have. Three months ago, Jonny attended my wedding. Telling Karl we had met up again was hard because I knew how jealous he used to be of him, but he reacted so well to it. It made me feel like shit, but as I lay in bed next to my sleeping husband and write about it, I don't regret a second of it. Jonny made me feel alive and gave me sex I never imagined I'd have. The fact it happened only once makes me memorise and treasure every detail of it. Of course, it's tempting to do it again, but I don't want to be a cheater. I've since made a commitment to Karl and he trusts me. I vow not to break that trust. Despite this I have a lot of fun thinking about what happened that day and my sex life with Karl has improved a lot! With that in mind, I don't eat myself up about what happened. I just hope Karl never finds out about it!