A Day to Remember

Story Info
Husband is cuckold for wife & her Black lover.
1.6k words
4.22
217.5k
34
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with my fantasy of watching another man fuck my wife and then eating his cum from her pussy. While we would be fucking I would say things to Bobbie like what's your husband going to say when he sticks his tongue in you and taste my cum. She would reply it's ok he likes eating cum from me especially after a big cock like yours has fucked me. His is small and can't get me off so he lets me fuck big dicks. Then after I cum she will sit on my face and make me eat my cum from her. While I'm cleaning her with my tongue she will tell me how big her lover's cock was and how much better it is than mine and someday she's going to make me suck it.

In April we had new neighbors move in next door to us. They were a black couple that had a 19-year-old son who was in college. His name is Lee and when I first saw him I knew he was the one to fuck my wife. He is about 6’2” with a great body.

That summer while talking to him he mentioned that he was having a hard time finding a summer job because he was also taking some classes during the summer. I asked him if he wanted to work for us doing things around the house and cleaning our pool. He loved this idea and jumped at the chance. I gave him a list of things and then added and anything else Bobbie find for you to do.

We referred to him as the pool boy as that was one of his jobs. During the next week while we would be having sex I would ask her how her husband felt about the pool boy fucking her with his big black dick. This would make her even hotter and she would start saying how she loved his black cock, that her husband loved eating his black seed from her pussy. Then as I would be licking my own cum from her pussy she would be asking me how her black lover tasted.

One night while we were resting after sex Bobbie said you would probably freak if I really fucked Lee. She didn't really need me to respond since my dick responded for me getting hard almost instantly. Bobbie started stroking my hard cock while saying so you'd like to see your wife get fucked by a big black dick. You want to see him fill me up with his hot black seed. You know I'm not on the pill and he'll probably get me pregnant. That was all it took. My cum started spurting everywhere. Bobbie smiled at me and said I guess I know what I have to do.

The next day I stayed home from work but hid my car down the street. Lee came over around one o'clock and Bobbie was already lying out at the pool in the skimpiest bikini she owns. As Lee was working I saw him watching her and could see a visible bulge in his shorts. Bobbie called Lee over and asked him to put lotion on her back. See his black hands rubbing my wife’s tanned skinned was a huge turn on. He then started on her legs running his hands further up her thighs when he got no resistance. Soon he was stroking her pussy through her suit. Bobbie was spreading her legs to give him better access. I knew his fingers had slid into her wet pussy when she lifted her ass of the lounge and pushed back toward him. Lee’s bulge had grown even larger and I was wondering how she was going to take something that big.

Bobbie stopped him and stood up. She leaned into him and they started kissing. Lee’s hands went to her ass and was squeezing it and pulling her into him. Bobbie had him remove his shirt and then dropped to her knees to take off his shorts. The moment of truth was at hand and when she slid his shorts down a very thick 10 &1/2 inch cock popped out. She started stroking it and licking the entire length with her tongue. When Bobbie slid it into her mouth I came for the first time. I couldn’t believe I was watching my wife suck a black cock. She was able to get most of it in but try as she might just couldn’t get it all in her pretty little mouth.

After sucking him for a few minutes she stood up and took off her suit and Lee’s hands and mouth went straight to her great 36 C tits. His hands and mouth were working on her tits as she moaned her approval. The bottom of her suit was next and Lee's fingers found her wet slit quickly.

Bobbie moved away and lay on a lounge chair with Lee following right behind. Bobbie laid on her back and spread her legs for him. Lee moved into position and the head of his huge black cock was resting against my wife's hot, wet pussy. He started working it in taking his time so he didn't hurt her. As the head spread her pussy farther then it had ever been spread she came for the first time. They were kissing as Lee worked his entire hard swollen shaft into her.

Lee was an expert teasing her slowly pulling out and then letting the head spread her open again. Bobbie was going crazy and started begging Lee to fuck her harder. She was telling him how great his cock felt that she had never been fucked like this before. She was asking him to promise that he would fuck her whenever she wanted it. Lee was laughing saying you mean your husband's dick isn't this big.

Bobbie came at least three times as Lee fucked her each orgasm being more intense than the last. Lee was really pounding into her, ramming all 10&1/2 inches into her. Bobbie was moaning for him to cum inside her, to fill her up with his black seed. I saw Lee stiffen and knew Bobbie was getting her first load of black cum. Lee collapsed on top of her for a minute and then he slid his still semi-hard cock from her gaping pussy.

Bobbie got up and walked into the house and came to the bedroom that was my vantage point. As soon as she walked in I could see a large glob of cum running down her leg. I dropped to my knees in front of her taking the cum on my tongue. I then laid on my back on the bed as she sat on my face covering my mouth with her cum filled pussy. As I was licking her clean she was telling me how much she loved his cock. How wonderful it tasted when she was sucking it and how it made her feel like a woman having a real cock in her. I licked her until she came on my face and the taste of their cum mixed together was more then I could hope for.

After she came Bobbie crawled off of my face and I saw Lee standing there. Bobbie motioned for him to come in and he walked up to the bed and was standing next to me. This was my first chance to see his cock up close and even soft it was magnificent. I was sitting on the edge of the bed with Lee standing in front of me and Bobbie sitting behind me stroking my cock. Bobbie was whispering for me to touch it. I reached out and took it in my hand and began stroking it. It was growing hard in my hand and lee took another step toward me. Bobbie said go ahead baby let me see you suck it. I leaned forward and slid the head of his cock into my mouth. It was still covered with the combined juices and I loved the taste. Bobbie was still stroking me saying come on baby suck my black lover for me. I was sliding about 7" into my mouth while Bobbie was telling me how she loved how big he was. Bobbie then said I want you to let him cum in your mouth; I want you to swallow every drop for me. Then she added of course if you do I won't fuck you anymore, how can I have sex with a man who has a little dick and sucks cock. It didn't matter she knew I was hooked and I was going to suck Lee until he filled my mouth with his cum. Lee started fucking my face, shoving his cock in to the point of gagging me. Then Bobbie said just think your sucking the cock that's going to make me pregnant. With that I exploded in her hand as Lee pumped his load down my throat.

That was two months ago and since then he has fucked my wife every day and usually at least twice a day. Bobbie will make me suck Lee a couple times a week as she watches. Lee parents went on vacation and he had convinced them that he wanted to stay at home. So for the two weeks they were gone Lee moved in with us and spent all day and all night with Bobbie. They were living as husband and wife.

There's more to tell but let me know if you liked this first part.