A Day to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
A husband's cuckolding continues.
778 words
3.96
103.6k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During Lee's two-week stay with us Bobbie and Lee were fucking constantly. Her panties were always soaked with his cum. When I had the chance I would put a pair on and then suck the cum from another pair as I rubbed myself to orgasm in her panties. On about the fifth time Bobbie caught me. She snapped on me calling me a sissy faggot. Then she got suddenly calm and said if you want to wear panties you have to earn them.

I wasn't sure what she meant at first but then Bobbie said panties are to catch the cum that runs out of you after you've been fucked. So I guess now you have to learn how to bend over and take a big cock.

Don't get me wrong I love sucking Lee's magnificent cock and eating his cum but I didn't think there was any way I could take that monster up my ass. I wasn't opposed to the idea, in fact I wanted it but I was afraid of him tearing me apart.

Bobbie made me lay on the bed in her red lace panties while she called Lee into the room. She turned to him and said I think it's time he finds out why I love your cock so much. She then crawled on the bed next to me and said this is going to hurt like hell at first but once your stretched out you're going to love it.

Bobbie had me roll onto my stomach and then bring my knees under so my ass was sticking up in the air. She then slid her panties down my legs and started to apply some lube. She started sliding one then two and finally three fingers in my ass.

Then I felt Lee get on the bed behind and soon felt the head of his huge dick press against my virgin opening. The head of his cock started stretching my ass as he pressed forward. Lee had me by the hips and was pulling me back onto his cock and he forced it past my tight ring. The pain was incredible as my ass stretched to accommodate his swollen shaft. When the head of his dick finally popped in there was some relief.

Bobbie had moved around in front of me and was pulling my face into her pussy as her black lover began his assault on my ass. It took him a few minutes to get his entire shaft buried up my ass but as soon as he did he started fucking me for all he was worth.

I couldn't believe all this was happening. Here I was licking my wife's pussy that had just been fucked by her black lover who was now raping my ass. The pain I had felt at first had turned to pure pleasure. His cock was ramming so far up my ass I could feel it in my stomach. I started pushing my ass back so I could get every inch of him into me. I could feel his balls slapping against me every time he shoved his cock into me. I wanted this man to make me his slut and then I realized I already was.

Lee said to Bobbie look at how this slut is pushing his ass back to get more of my cock. Bobbie laughed and said and to think all this time I've been married to a little cock whore, go ahead and give him what he wants fuck him good and shoot your cum deep in his bowels. With that Lee started fucking me even harder, ramming his huge dick into me ass he squeezed my ass.

Bobbie was the first to cum filling my mouth with their combined juices and then I felt Lee swell up even more and begin to spurt in my ass. As he started filling me up I came without ever touching my little dick, shooting my cum on the bed. Lee continued shooting inside me for a good two minutes.

As soon as he pulled out Bobbie told me to pull up my panties to catch his cum. She then kissed me and asked me if I had enjoyed his cock and if I now understood why she needed it. I told her that I loved it and would let him or any black man fuck me whenever they wanted to. I also told that I understood why she wanted his cock and not mine and that she should continue to fuck him as much as she wanted.

The she asked me what about other black men, but that would be part three.