A Day to Remember Pt. 03

Story Info
You sign your first WWE contract!
2.2k words
3.67
9k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcg46
Tcg46
8 Followers

Sup bitches! I had to take a little time off cos of college and work but I'm back now and I'm gonna keep this fanfic train rolling! Let me know if you want to see anyone else on this story or if you want me to do anything differently. This story is run by you! You're the ones that read it after all!

------------------------------------------------------

A few months has passed, you've finished uni now and left with all A's, and more importantly kept your unbeaten streak in all wrestling competitions. You've been an amateur wrestler for about 4 years now, and never lost a match. You've started getting a lot of interest from various promotions.... but they don't know about your little deal with WWE! The second you left the graduation ceremony, you picked up your phone and rang "hunter", matt give you his number last time you met, but you can't call him hunter, right? I mean, does he even know you? What are you gonna say to him?

"Right. Stop freaking out, you can do this" you tell yourself. "This'll be fine".

You ring the number, easily the longest 15 seconds of your life. Suddenly, the ringing is interrupted by a deep, stern voice....

Hunter: "This is Levesque"

You: "Hi Mr. Levesque, my name's _____. Matt Bloom gave me your number."

Hunter: "Oh, hey kid. Call me Paul or hunter, whichever you prefer. Mr. Levesque is too formal. Considering you're calling me I assume you've graduated university?"

You: "yeah, all done now. Is that contract still on the table?"

Hunter: "haha! straight to the point. I like it! Yeah kid, the contracts all written up and sat on my desk. We'd love to fly you out ASAP. Is there any date that's easiest for you?"

You: "sooner the better really!"

Hunter: "okay, I'll arrange everything and text you the schedule later on today."

You: "sounds good! Can't wait!"

Out of the corner of your eye you see Lewis, who obviously knows who you're talking to, you've been talking about this for weeks! Asking you if you get a plus one.

You: "hey Hunter, before I go, is there any chance I could get a plus one for the trip, it's a pretty long journey and I really don't want to be doing all this alone."

Hunter: "Sure kid, who are you thinking of bringing?"

You: "my best mate, Lewis. I don't know if anyone's told you but he beat Cesaro in a bench press competition."

Hunter: "I'm actually glad you're bringing him. He's shown a lot of promise. I'd like to talk to him about bringing him on board to. But I want to tell him in person. So keep it a secret."

You: "yes sir! See you soon!"

Hunter: "see you soon, kid."

You put the phone down and turn to Lewis...

Lewis: "so!?"

You: "I hope you've got a passport."

Lewis: "I'M COMING!?"

You: "that's what she said."

Lewis: "fuck you!"

You both laugh and make plans as you walk home.

------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at WWE's headquarters for your meeting with Hunter. Lewis still doesn't know Hunter wants to talk to him, he's just happy his best mate's got a contract. You can't wait to see his face when he finds out! You wait in the reception until you see hunter come round the corner to greet you. You shake hands with him and follow him to his office. It's a huge room with a big graphite fleetwood and marble desk sitting in the corner nearest the window. I say window, it's basically a glass wall. Hunter invites you both to sit in the 2 chairs opposite his desk, as he walks around to his side.

Hunter: "So _____, good to finally meet you in person."

You: "it's an honour sir."

Hunter: "I'm flattered, but you might want to keep the ass kissing to a minimum in the performance centre."

He says, sliding a contract across the table with a black and gold pen on top of it.

Lewis coughs sarcastically...

Hunter: "and Lewis, I've heard a lot about you."

Lewis: "umm, me? Only good things I hope."

Hunter: "I don't think Cesaro's recovered from your little competition yet!"

Lewis: "oh yeah! He really didn't take that as well as I thought he would."

Hunter: "no WWE Superstar likes losing. Something I think you're going to learn very soon."

He says sliding a second contract towards Lewis...

Lewis: "wait.... WHAT!?"

He looks at you and sees you almost crying with laughter...

Lewis: "you knew about this you dick!?"

You: "I may have knew a little bit."

Lewis: "I hate you."

You: "no you don't"

Hunter clears his throat.

Hunter: as funny this is to watch, I'd like to get down for business. I have a meeting with... someone important soon. And I'd like to get this all cleared up. _____, we've already gone through your contract with you and made sure everything is to your liking, are you ready to sign?"

You: "this is a huge step but I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

You sign at the bottom of the contract... You are now a WWE Superstar!

Hunter: "glad to have you onboard kid. Now, Lewis, we've tailored your contract very similar to _____'s but legally we still have to go through it, so tell me if there's anything you want to change. ____, I'm sorry but this has to be done in private, why don't you explore the building a bit? Meet some colleagues?"

You: "sounds good. Right dude. Text me when you're done, I'll come back up and meet you."

Lewis: "will do mate!"

You give him a fist bump, shake Hunter's hand and exit his office. Your hearts pounding so fast. You go to the toilet to splash some water in your face. All of a sudden you here a voice behind you...

???: "you know, you should really learn how to read signs."

You spin round in shock and see Nikki again. You swear she's stalking you!

Nikki: "hey daddy. Y'know, the sign with a skirt on is normally for women."

She laughs

You: "shit. I didn't...."

Nikki: "you did. Luckily, it's just me. And you know what that means daddy...."

You: "what does that mean baby?"

Nikki: "follow me."

She walks inside a toilet stall and tells you to go into the one next to hers. You do and you see a glory hole in the wall connecting your cubicles.

You: "wow. Did not expect that."

Nikki: "yeah, the women's division is just full of sluts. We love this shit. Now I've had to wait 2 months for that cock. Hurry up and put it through the hole"

You do as she says and as soon as you put your dick through the glory hole, you feel her warm, soft hands. Caressing your cock and balls; rubbing them softly and slowly.

Nikki: "fuck, I missed this."

She kisses from your pelvis all the way down to the tip of your cock, as you get harder with every peck. Then she starts licking you like a lollipop. From you huge balls to the head of your huge, thick cock. You hear her moaning. She really is loving this, what a slut. She starts sucking your dick hard. Managing to get half way down your shaft with each pump. She said moaning even more now. Is she fingering herself?

You hear the door open and 2 pairs of footsteps walking in. You panic, but Nikki won't let go of you. Guess you've just got to be quiet.

Mystery girl 1: "thought Nikki was going to the toilet? She should still be here shouldn't she?"

Mystery girl 2: "you think she's found that new kid again? She hasn't stopped talking about him since he first turned up to the performance centre!"

Mystery girl 1: "yeah I honestly wouldn't be surprised. She said he fucked her brains out! Twice!"

Mystery girl 2: "I know right! I kinda want a peace of that action."

Mystery girl 1: "mmmm yeah, from the stories it sounds like it'd be a fun night."

Mystery girl 2: "I'm so horny now, thinking about him ruining me! Fuck it, I need to cum. You wanna fuck?"

Mystery girl 1: "thought you'd never ask. Let's go."

The 2 girls leave and you can feel Nikki still sucking your cock. She's told people about you!? I suppose that's a good thing. Suddenly, she stops sucking you off and leaves here cubicle. Just as you start thinking you've done something wronshe knocks on your cubicle door. You let her in and the dives on you. You carry her and you both lock in a passionate kiss. It feels like it's lasting a life time but obviously you're completely fine with that. Still holding her in your arms, you kiss down her jaw and down her neck and you hear her moaning. You close and lock the cubicle door and sit down on the toilet. Nikki takes her top off to reveal her perfect tits. Of course she's not wearing a bra. You grab her right breast and start to suck on it, holding the other one in your hand, squeezing it and pinching her nipples. She starts grinding on your rock hard cock. Back and forth as she starts kissing you again. She get off your lap and starts to give you a show as she takes off her skin tight jeans. Wearing no panties. Of course. She sits on your lap again and leads your cock to her pussy. She leans in to kiss you but you push her back. You want to see her face as you enter her.

As she slowly sits down on your cock her face looks like she's in pure ecstasy. "She's beautiful", you think. She starts to ride your dick as you admire this gorgeous woman in front of you.

Nikki: "please daddy, fuck me" she moans

With those words. You grab her. By the waist and start pounding your monster cock into her pussy. Her light moans turning into screams of pure pleasure. Looking at you through her roughed up hair with an intensity you've never seen before. She runs her hands through the hair on the back of your head and you ruin her. She can't even form a sentence. You pull out. Pick her up and place her on the toilet. She lifts her legs up and puts them over your shoulders. You put the tip of your cock inside her pussy and grab her long, tanned legs. And start fucking her again. Going harder and harder with every thrust. Making her scream your name. Seems to be the only thing she can say right now! You keep going. Faster and harder ever second. Until you feel her body shaking uncontrollably as she cums all over your cock. You stop fucking her, slowly pull out and hold her as she shakes. She hugs you tightly. And looks into your eyes. This time the intensity is gone, and replaced with love. No ones ever looked at you the way she is right now. She kisses you again and bends over the toilet.

Nikki: "fuck my right little ass, daddy! Please!"

Not being one to deny a woman, you happily oblige. Slowly easing your cock into her ass.

Nikki: "NO! Don't go easy on me. I don't want you to make love to me, I want you to fuck me... Hard."

You slam your cock inside her without warning making her scream again. Grabbing her hair and choking her hard. To the point she can only breathe when you let her. She's loving every second of it. You spank her ass so hard there's a dark red hand print on her left cheek. You keep pounding her ass as hard as you possibly can. Sweat dipping off both your bodies. You pull her up so her back is arched backward and and you kiss her neck as you fuck her. You whisper in her ear...

You: "who's daddy's girl?"

Nikki: "I'm daddy's girl. I'll always be your girl. I lov..... fuck me daddy. Punish me for talking too much. Please."

Your confused but your not going to ignore a beautiful woman telling you to fuck her and punish her. You slam her into the cubicle wall and drill your cock into her big, tight ass. Until you feel her knees buckle inwards and her ass tighten as she Cums a second time. You grab her and sit her down. She looks into your eye for a third time. Only this time she looks sad, almost ashamed of something.

Nikki: "fuck my face daddy!"

You: "babe, are you oka-"

Nikki: "please!"

..... she says as she grabs your cock and leads it into her mouth. You start to thrust hard into her warm, wet mouth. She gags a lot but she can almost take your whole cock... Almost. You can feel yourself cumming to the edge. You can barely hold back...

You: "I'm gonna cum babe!"

Nikki: "fuck my face more and come down my throat!"

You shove your cock down her throat again and it's not long before you send hot, thick streams of cum down her throat.

She swallows it all, quickly gets dressed and starts to leave. You grab her arm...

You: "hey, Nikki, what's going on?"

Nikki: "I'm sorry. I have to go."

She leaves almost in tears. You get dressed at set off to meet lewis again.

------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think in the comments and let me know if there's any women you want me to include!

Tcg46
Tcg46
8 Followers