A Day to Remember Pt. 04

Story Info
Learning the 'WWE wrestling style' you get a strange letter.
2.2k words
4
9.4k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcg46
Tcg46
8 Followers

A couple of months have passed since you signed your contract and right now; life is good. You're training with WWE superstars. Living with your best friend AND there's already been talk of your NXT debut. However; you haven't seen Nikki since the day you signed, and you're starting to worry that you did something wrong or that she hates you now.

It's Monday morning, you start your day as you always do; get up at 4am, have a cold shower, wake Lewis up (probably by throwing something heavy at him), you both run to the performance center and start to train.

About 2 hours later, none other than Cesaro Walks up to you both. And looks straight at Lewis...

Cesaro: "OK, so I don't mean to be rude but you're one of us now Lewis. That means no going easy on you now. How about we do our little competition again?"

Lewis: "Hahaha. Why? I've already beaten you! Sure, I don't mind taking the time to embarrass you again. Let's do this."

They both walk off. You always knew Lewis could get cocky but that was something else. You decide to start doing some technical stuff as you're not quite getting the 'wwe style' of wrestling.

You walk around for a bit trying to find someone who can help you out and you see none other than your old 'buddy' AJ Styles!

You: "Hey AJ!"

AJ: "Hey dude! How's the training going?"

You: "Not great to be honest. I can't seem to understand the style of wrestling they want."

AJ: "You want some help?"

You: "Are you sure? Aren't you busy?"

AJ: "Kid, you're something special. I haven't seen as much talent in someone your age since I was 18. I want to be a part in helping you become the greatest professional wrestler of all time."

You: "Wow! Thank you so much AJ. That means so much coming from you."

AJ: "Hey, it's the truth. Now let's go train."

You train in one of the rings for about an hour. He teaches you about pacing, crowd control, how to keep face/heel dynamics through matches and how to tell a story through a wrestling match.

You: "Thank you so much Dude. That was so helpful."

AJ: "Glad I could help... but we're not done yet."

You: "What do you mean?"

AJ: "I want to see how much you've actually learnt. We're gonna have a match. On TV, I'm a face right now; and you cut a pretty good heel promo on that trip, so let's see if you were listening."

You: "Alright sounds good!"

AJ: "Oh before we start; what's your signatures and finishers? I need to know what to lie down for."

You: "My signatures are a sit-out crucifix powerbomb and a standing bicycle knee strike. My finishers are a superkick and 'Dr. Teeth' (YouTube it if you don't know what it is)."

AJ: "Alright lets go, you're the heel so you'll win the first match between us. You ready?"

You: "Yeah."

AJ: "Let's go."

You and AJ put in an amazing match. Even Meltzer would be happy with it! Every time AJ tried to pick up the pace, you'd reverse something and slow it back down again. Not letting him catch his breath. After about 15 minutes of you dominating he mounts a comeback. Hitting you with hard strikes before cracking you on the head with a pelé kick. He springboards off the top rope to hit you with the phenomenal forearm, but you meet him mid air with the bicycle knee. As he slowly gets up, you stand side on and hit him with a superkick, sending AJ crashing out of the ring. As he starts to get up you rebound off the opposite ropes and run at him as if you're going to do a suicide dive, but stop last second to tease the crowd, if there was one. You roll out of the ring and throw him back in. As you slide back in he tries to hit you with another pelé kick but you dodge this time. Picking him up into a crucifix position, before throwing him up into the air and slamming him down with a crucifix powerbomb. You go for the sit-out cover but AJ kicks out. You wait for him to stand up and in a last heroic attempt he runs at you and try's to hit you with a clothesline. You duck it and catch his head from behind, look at the crown, again if there was one, and drop him with Dr. Teeth.

1...2...3

You help AJ up...

AJ: "I don't know how that looked but it felt amazing!"

???: "It looked even better."

You turn to see hunter standing there. You were that cought up in your match you didn't even see him!

Hunter: "Well done AJ, as always."

AJ: "Thank you Hunter, just breaking in the new kid."

Hunter: "Is he ready?"

AJ: "Oh, he's ready."

Hunter: "Good. Come with me kid."

You first bump AJ and thank him for helping you and for a great match. Then you follow Hunter...

Hunter: "Now, I've been watching you the last couple of months and your Progress is remarkable. I've been speaking to everyone you've trained with and they've all said the same thing. They've all said that you're ready."

You: "I'm ready? For what?"

Hunter: "Your NXT debut."

You: "Ok, very funny."

Hunter: "Do I look like I'm joking kid?"

You: "Shit! Seriously!?"

Hunter: "Yes, now nothing's final so I want you to put everything in this next month. I want you to be ready; because the NXT crowd isn't an easy crowd to win over for development talent like you."

You: "Thank you Hunter, I will."

Hunter leaves and you can barely contain yourself! Your NXT debut!? Wow!

As you get to your gym bag, you see a note sticking out of it; it reads...

"We've heard a lot about you. And we wanna make sure it's all true.

1pm

Room 13B

Woodspring suites

Don't be late."

It's certainly a surprise but you're not gonna turn that offer down: even if you have no idea who it is. You get a taxi over to the hotel they're staying at, you think about who it could be but the only people you can think of are the girls from the toilets the last time you fucked Nikki. But that still doesn't help you figure out who it was. You recognized their voices but you couldn't tell who it was.

12:55pm. You get to the door. Room 13B. You knock and here a voice...

???: "Come in!"

It's definitely the girls from the toilet. You recognized the voice instantly. Still can't tell who it is though. As you walk in you hear them giggling from the bedroom. You walk in and see them... Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan and Livv Morgan. All completely naked. The Riott squad want you to fuck them?

Ruby: "Nikki's told us a lot about you. How you're such a nice guy, how you're drop dead gorgeous and how you're the best fuck of her life. And I've got to say, as far as the gorgeous part goes, she's not wrong. What do you think girls?"

Sarah: "Mmm he sure is."

Livv: "I don't know yet, he has too many clothes on."

They all giggle and start to walk towards you. Livv to your right, Sarah to your left, Ruby in front. Livv and Sarah start kissing each side of your neck as Ruby brings you in for a long, wet kiss. They start to take your shirt off and look at your body in awe. Before they snap out of it and start kissing their way down. They get to your shirt and start rubbing your cock through them. Before pulling them down and watching your huge cock spring out. Their jaws almost hit the floor. Ruby then grabs your dick and starts to take it into her mouth, she gets about half way down and starts to gag. You're surprised she's managed to take it down that far on her first go.

Ruby: "I know how to handle a big dick like yours, I'm the biggest whore in the division."

You: "Prove it."

She gives you a sexy, sinister smile and takes your dick down her throat, getting about 7 inches down. No one has ever been able to do that before. It feels amazing. Seeing her with most of your cock in her mouth, looking up into your eyes. Black lips wrapped around you, sucking hard. Eventually she pulls herself off your dick and Sarah and livv start working on their sides of your shaft, whilst Ruby starts sucking your head. You're in heaven, seeing these 3 beautiful girls sucking on your long thick cock. You're harder than you've ever been before and it's not long before you feel the need to cum. Ruby sees the look on your face and stops. She stands up, turns around and bends over the bed, picking her right leg up and putting that on the bed too, making it easier for you to get in deeper. She turns around and looks you in the eyes...

Ruby: "What are you waiting for? Fuck me."

You walk towards her. Line your cock up with her pussy and slide in. How can someone who's a self confessed whore have such a tight pussy? You grab her ass and spank her hard and she lets out a loud moan.

Ruby: "Ooooooooh yeah! that's it! Keep spanking me! Grab my hair!"

You spank her over and over and over again, until here ass is bright red. Then you get Sarah and life to hit each cheek as hard as they can at the same time. Which is enough to make Ruby cum hard. She starts to shake as the other girls hold her still. When she finally comes down and starts to breathe again she can barely form a sentence.

Sarah: "Holy shit! I need some of that right fucking now!"

She lies on her back and spreads her legs, you push you cock inside her making her moan for you you pull her legs over your shoulders letting you go deeper with every thrust you did. You grab her thighs and start to plow into her until you see livv climb over her Riott Squad team mates head. facing towards you. You can tell the team chemistry's there because livv didn't have to say a word before Sarah was eating her out. Shoving her tongue deep inside Livv's pussy. Livv starts to grind on Sarah's tongue as you pull her in to kiss her. All you can taste is bubblegum. "So that's why her tongue's always blue." You think to yourself. However, your thoughts are broken by the feeling of Sarah's Pussy tightening around your cock. And her screams as she cums, just as hard as Ruby did before her. You pull out of Sarah and she pssses out. You look at Livv, her arms wrapped around your neck, smiling innocently.

You: "Guess it's just the 2 of us now."

Livv: "Looks like it. And I should let you know, I'm the tightest one out of all of us; AND the most flexible"

She winks at you and with that you stand her up. She kicks her leg up into the air and holds it in a vertical split. You need no invitation and grab her by the waist and ease your dick inside her. And she was not lying, she is by far the tightest girl you've ever fucked. She rests he leg on your shoulder and kisses you again, you start to fuck her slowly, she's so sensitive nearly every thrust is bringing her close to cumming. You keep going slowly until she tells you to stop. You pull out and she pushes you on to the bed. She climbs over you and does the splits on to your cock again and rides you hard and fast, she can barely take half of your shaft but she's so tight it feels amazing. She's screaming for you to keep fucking her.

Livv: "Oh fuck, ____! Grab my waist and fuck me good! Please!"

You grab her by the waist again and pull her all the way down on to your cock. She screams so loud and starts shaking like the others instantly. You hold her in place as she looks at you. She kisses you again.

Livv: "I want more. Fuck me again. Keep fucking me until you cum. I don't care how many times I almost pass out. I want you."

You start slamming your cock into her in the same position. You start brutally railing her little Pussy till you almost cum. You feel the other 2 girls behind Livv. Both are sucking on your balls. Although you'd happily shoot your load inside of Livv you pull out and they all get on the floor next to each other, mouths open wide. You blow your load all over their face. They start to lick your cum off each other and kiss to swap it.

Ruby: "Well ____, you didn't disappoint!"

They all give your cock one last long, lingering suck and blow you a kiss before making out with each other again as you grab your stuff and go home.

_______________________________________

Let me know what you think in the comments and let me know if there's any women you want me to include! Also if you would like the character to have a name let me know!

Tcg46
Tcg46
8 Followers