A Day Trip to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twitched my hard on at her, forgetting we had company. I must have made a face because she chuckled and shook her head as she looked away. The guy wandered on by for a ways and then at the bush he turned around and headed back the way he had come. After he was out of earshot, she said. "You're mean and evil, you know that? You could have warned me but you'd rather see me suffer. It was all I could do to keep from jerking my legs together or trying to hide behind my hands." She paused as if in thought for a moment and then went on more softly. "I almost came when I saw him standing there, knowing that he was looking straight into my pussy. Damn, it feels like a river running down the crack of my ass even now. I should come over there, sit on your face, and drown you."

I glanced down the beach to see if the guy was still walking away before I got up and got a small blanket from the workbox in the truck. I moved my chair over a few feet and turned it on its side. I spread the blanket on the ground and laid down on it. With a grin, I asked. "What's stopping you?"

She had watched me the whole time with a slightly puzzled expression. When I asked my question, her mouth dropped open for a second before she said. "Are you serious? There are people down the beach and cars and trucks on the road." She sat up and looked around. The nearest person on the beach was the guy walking and he was two hundred yards away and had his back to us. She turned toward me, looked to see if she could see the road, and found that the truck and the dunes masked it. Looking down at me, she grinned and added. "You are serious aren't you?"

Swinging her legs to my side of the lounge chair she hesitated a moment before looking around once quickly and moving to straddle my head on her knees facing my feet. As she slowly lowered her drenched sex to my mouth, she muttered. "What the hell, we can only go to jail once; anyway I'm to excited to care."

I placed my hands under her thighs to guide her to my waiting tongue. I used it to stab into her hot wet opening and to explore its depth as far as I could reach. Her juices were running and had been running everywhere. I licked and lapped in all directions trying to recover as much of this nectar as I possible could. I made long sweeping licks up the crack of her ass that brought a low moan from her. Once that area was clean and slick, I moved back to her vagina to lap up the flood there. Moving lower, I ran my tongue up along her slit to draw rings around her hard clit. She groaned loudly and ground her pussy against my face and mouth as she came and came hard. I worked my mouth and head back toward her opening and was rewarded by a hot flood seeping out of it and running onto her inner thighs. I licked and lapped at it like a kitten after cream.

I was cleaning up the last of her sweet juices when I felt her tongue make a long lick from the head of my dick to my balls. She continued to make these long licks until she had cover the whole of the side facing her. My shaft was jerking and twitching from the warm enthusiastic tongue bath. As it jerked up off my belly, she inhaled the head and about half the shaft in one fast slurp. Her head moved slowly upward as she sucked and licked at the tender morsel slowly exiting her mouth. She stopped with just he head still inside and ran her tongue over and around the head with little fluttering licks. Using her tongue to press the head up against the roof of her mouth, she sucks the shaft back in a little deeper than she had the first time. Up and down, her head moved as her mouth and tongue work their magic on me. Each time, she took a little more of my shaft into her warm wet mouth, until her nose bumped against my balls and she paused. I can feel the head resting in her throat and the swallowing movements she was making around it. I groan as the pressure built and I felt my balls slowly draw up. Her head moved up and then down with increased speed and suction. I was reaching the point of no return fast and told her so. She just held me in her mouth and wiggled, and swirled her tongue like a snake gone mad. I came in a gush and then another as she continued to suck and milk my spewing shaft. Her moaning softly around my meat made me open my eyes and raise my head to lick at her clit with sharp swipes of my tongue. Her moan turned into a low rumbling growl, that I felt on my manhood more than I heard.

She held me in her mouth for a few moments longer, before she allowed the softening member to escape. She sat up slowly, pressed her sex tightly against my face, and wiggled her hips before rising to her knees and then standing up. She moved over to the ice chest and opened it, to get a Diet Coke and a Dr. Pepper. Moving back to her lounger, she sat down and handed me the Dr. Pepper before she spoke, "I told you it would be you do me and I do you."

I chuckled before I replied. "I think that's the first time that I know of that you've cum while sucking a dick. This fresh air and sunshine must be good for your sex drive."

She laughed and shook her head. "Sorry about that, but you don't have a clue. When you started to cum, a movement down by the surf caught my eye and I glanced up to see a couple standing there watching us. She had this big grin on her face, was pinching her left nipple with one hand, and had the other buried inside that tiny bikini bottom she wore. He was slowly stroking his hard dick with one hand and had the other arm around her waist. You were cumming in my mouth like crazy, he started to spray all over the beach, and she threw her head back and humped against her hand. Everyone was cumming but me, and then your tongue touched my clit and oh boy, I had a dozy. My eyes closed and I forget about our visitors for a while, as I was lost in my own little world. When I opened my eyes, they were gone."

I laid there and stared at her a moment wondering what to say, I couldn't think of anything, so I just grinned.

She shook her head slowly and continued. "I've been to my first nude beach for less than two hours and already I've had a guy staring up my pussy and a couple masturbating while watching me get my pussy ate and giving a blow job. It's been a full day so far." She ended with a laugh. Under her breath, I barely made out. "What time does the orgy start?"

I chuckled as I unsteadily got to my feet, picked up the blanket, and hung it over the side of the truck. Righting my chair, I sat down and took a long pull on my DP. "I told you, you would have fun if you ever got the nerve or the chance to make it down here."

She brought her seat back up to a sitting position like mine, sat back, and relaxed, laughing the whole time. I shrugged and joined her in relaxing.

We sipped our drinks and smoked several cigarettes, enjoying the sun in silence. The couple that had watched us walked out from behind the bushes and continued back down the beach. They grinned and waved as they passed. We grinned and waved back, what else could we do?

They were a hundred yards down the beach, when I asked her if she wanted to take a walk. She grinned and said "Sure, why not. I think I'm ready for anything now."

Since the other couple had gone to the left, we went up the beach to the right. We walked slow, looking at the shells and the debris that had collected along the high tide line. At least she was; I was watching her. The shift and sway of her hips as she walked, the tight curve of her ass as she bent to pickup this or that, the play of sunlight and shadow across her body, she is quite a beautiful woman. It's probably true that a totally nude woman isn't as sexy as one with just a little on, but the form of a naked woman in a natural scene is a wonder to behold. There is a natural grace to their movement and form that is beautiful to watch. After about half a mile, we turned and walked back toward the truck, only farther out so the surf swirled and danced around our legs and feet. The surf was rather heavy for the gulf as there were small squall storms scattered about the area.

When we were back in front of the truck, I took her hand and led her out into deeper water where we played tag with the waves and each other. We ended up wrapped in each other's arms and kissing; that is, until a large wave came crashing in and knocked us asshole over elbow. We came up spitting, sputtering, and laughing all at the same time. We held hands as we waded back to shore and returned to sit in the lounge chairs to let the sun dry us. After a while, we rolled over to sun our backs, we talked of this and that, idle conversation the whole time.

The sun was getting hot even with the stiff breeze off the water, so I got up and got us a couple of drinks. She wanted to take another walk along the sand, so we headed down the beach this time. When we had arrived earlier, there had been around two dozen people scattered over about two miles of beach, now the number was twice that or better. We walked over a mile down the beach, with her looking at everything and everyone. I was watching her and the reaction of the people we passed.

When we stopped to turn around for the return walk, I asked her. "How are you doing? Are you getting more comfortable being nude in public?"

We started walking again as she answered. "Yes and no, I'm still a little self conscious, but since I've seen some of the other women here, I feel much better. I thought they would all be little model type beach bunnies, all slim and trim, flat tummies and boobs out to there. Now I know that they are ordinary people just like me. Some with better figures and a lot with bigger boobs." She paused to laugh. "I'm still getting a wet and twitchy pussy just looking at everyone else, knowing they are looking back. I wonder if they are the same way."

I chuckled and then whispered closely in her ear. "If not then they are gay, the guys anyway, I could never figure out you girls one way or the other. For your information, you are one of, if not the most beautiful lady on this beach, so smile and be happy that you've made more than one dick twitch as we walked by. At least I hope it was you." I finished with a laugh.

As we walked back, several people and groups of people waved at us. There was a couple, who had several rods set out, so we stopped and asked about the fishing. They were nice friendly people, who were enjoying themselves as much as we were enjoying ourselves. As we continued our walk, she commented. "They seem like normal everyday people."

I laughed as I turned to give a searching look at her face. "What?" She asked.

"Just checking to see if you looked like a normal everyday person or not." I laughed again and she joined me.

"Ok, I get your point."

Back at the truck, I moved our chairs over under the umbrella. We sat in its shade as we made sandwiches and ate lunch. It had gotten hot in the sun here in the middle of the day. She relaxed in the shade as I put up the lunch fixings. A large thick cloud covered the sun as I turned from the truck. I stood for a long moment and just looked at her lying there on the lounge chair. Again, I thought of what a good-looking woman she was. A large drop of cold rain snapped me out of my daydream. I looked up and out over the water, there was a gray sheet of rain headed our way.

"Hey sleepy head, grab your towel and cigarettes and get in the truck. It's fixing to rain like pouring piss out of a boot." She looked up at me and then at the sea. I was taking down the umbrella and putting it back into the truck.

"A little water won't hurt me, I won't melt." She said.

"I know that but you might float away." I said with a laugh. "That rain is going to be cold and hard."

I grabbed our cigarettes and towels and tossed them into the front seat of the truck. I rolled the windows up on both sides of the truck and was back beside her chair when the first large drops started to thicken and became a downpour. It was a hard and a cold rain. She jumped up off the lounge chair with a shout and started for the truck. I grabbed her and held her in a close embrace as the rain pelted us. She laughed as the first shock of the cold rain wore off and then she was kissing me passionately. What is it about kissing and or making love in the rain that turns women on so? I've never figured it out but then again it doesn't really matter, just enjoy it I guess is the best policy.

She and I had never made complete love before; oral sex and masturbation yes but not full physical love. I was somewhat shocked when she forced me to the cold wet sand and climbed on top of me. Her hot sex was rubbing and hunching on my rapidly hardening manhood as she continued to kiss me. With a quick movement of her hips, her hot, slippery pussy engulfed me. God, she was tight. I could feel every movement along the whole length of my shaft as she rocked her hips. A hot oiled velvet glove is the only description that comes to mind. The rain fell on us as she sat up and the rocking became a hard long bouncing. Even though I had cum hard earlier, I knew I wouldn't last long. I didn't. She stopped suddenly with me as deep inside as I'd go and hunched her clit hard against my pelvic bone. Her vagina was squeezing and rippling around my shaft as she came. I was right with her. Slowly she leaned forward to lay her head on my shoulder for a moment, as her breathing returned to normal. She pushed up, looked down at me with a big grin, and then kissed me on the lips.

The rain slackened off a little and she sat back up and wiggled her hips. I could feel her clenching and unclenching her inner muscles around my slowly deflating member. The sound of a vehicle on the road behind her brought her back to the reality of where she was. She eased up off me, my dick coming free of her vagina with a slight sucking sound. She stood up and offered me a hand. When I was back on my feet, I took her in my arms and thoroughly kissed her.

With her arms around me, I could feel all the sand on my back. I broke the kiss, grabbed her hand, and we ran into the surf. Where the water had been almost cold when we first entered it earlier, it was now warm. She helped me rinse the sand from my back and butt and out of my hair. We kissed and played in the surf for a while, before returning to the beach. The rain was now just a light drizzle and the wind was cold. We moved to the truck and dried off as well as we could before we climbed into the cab. We were both slightly chilled, so I started the engine and turned the heater on.

She was sitting against the opposite door wrapped in a towel, smoking a cigarette when she asked. "Do you think it will rain the rest of the day or will it clear off?"

I rolled my window part way down and looked out over the sea. I couldn't see far as a gray mist shortened my vision. I rolled the window back up and said. "It's hard to tell right now. We can stick around for a while and see what the weather is going to do if you want?"

The heater had warmed the cab, so I turned it off and shut down the truck. She moved over to sit next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I had my arm around her and covered her with the towel. She sighed and snuggled closer. After a while, she said. "That shouldn't have happened. We told each other a long time ago that we wouldn't go there. We wouldn't do that to the one's we're with. Now that it's happened I'm both sorry and glad." She sighed again.

I didn't know what to say so I just hugged her and remained quiet. I felt the same way but for different reasons. Finally, I said. "I know what you mean, I feel the same way. I'm glad it happened because it was so wonderful and felt so right. The only thing I can say I'm truly sorry about is that it can't be forever between us. Our paths crossed at the wrong time and now it's too late, too many people would be hurt for our happiness."

She nodded her head and I felt the wet tickle of a tear run down my chest. I hugged her tightly and placed my cheek on the top of her head. We sat and listened to the rain and wind. A lot of the people were leaving now that the storm had slacked off.

I must have dozed for when I looked outside it was still gray but the rain had stopped and the wind had abated somewhat. She stirred in my arms and sat up looking around. "Doesn't look like it's going to give up and let us enjoy the beach, does it?"

I chuckled as I turned my head and looked at her. "I thought that our day at the beach has been a smashing success. I know I've enjoyed the hell out of it so far and really don't want it to end."

She smiled and leaned over for a kiss. As we kissed, I reached up and tweaked her nipple gently. She sat back, slapping at my hand. "You dirty old man." She said with a grin.

"Yes, mam." Was my reply. She laughed.

"You'll never change, will you?" She asks and I shook my head. "Well, what do we do now? Sit around here in the truck or go home?"

I leaned over and sucked in one of her hard nipples, rolling it around with my tongue. She grabbed the sides of my head and pushed it away. I released the nipple with a pop and sat up grinning. "There is a third alternative."

She laughed and shook her head. "I was wrong; you're a horny old goat."

I cocked my head to one side and asked. "And your point is?"

She chuckled before she said. "At least you're a lovable old horny goat." She reached out, placed her hands back on the side of my head, and pulled it to her breast. I lightly licked the hard nipple and the soft cone under it. Her back arched as she tried to stick it in my mouth but I continued to lick circles around the whole breast starting at the nipple and working toward her chest. Once I reached her chest, I switched breasts and licked circles around that one until I reached the nipple, which I sucked in between my teeth. This time when she arched her back, I took as much of the soft flesh into my mouth as it would hold and tried to suck in some more. I slowly let part of the breast slowly slip from my mouth until I was licking and flicking the hard nipple. Suddenly, she jerked back from me and pushed my head away. She was looking out the side window as a truck slowly cruised by; the driver had his window down and waved as he passed. The woman passenger leaned forward and waved also. It was the couple from the beach that had walked past earlier. We waved in return.

After they had gone on, she said. "Damn, that was feeling good but we've had way too many audiences already today. It doesn't look like the weather is going to clear and I do have a long drive home, so as much as I don't want to, maybe we had better head back."

I put on a pouty face, which made her laugh. I let the pout turn into a smile before I said. "Lets get everything loaded and we'll make one more cruise down the beach before we leave."

The rain was just a fine mist as we loaded the chairs and the ice chest. The blanket that I had left hanging on the side of the truck was soaked so we spent a few minutes wringing as much water out of it as we could before storing it away. I had noticed that she had exited the truck on her side and hadn't paid much attention to the traffic. I mentioned it to her and she just chuckled. "I'm getting used to this nude thing and I'm beginning to like it. We will certainly have to do this again. I'd even like to come down and camp for a few days, what do you think?"

"I'd love it but when are we both going to have that kind of time? It's wouldn't be hard for me with my job. We'll just have to shelve that until we get a chance."

She was silent until we returned to the truck. As I was backing out to turn around, she said. "Time will tell about what we can and can't do."

The way she said it made me wonder exactly what she meant. I looked over at her but she didn't say anything more, so I let it drop. We drove slowly down the road along the beach to find it all most empty. There were only a few vehicles left parked here and there. Some guy had pulled off the road at one point to turn around and had stuck his expensive sports car to the frame. There was a group of about four people helping him, so we didn't stop.