A Day Trip to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached the end of the road, it was deserted, so I stopped and parked to one side. The rain had stopped but it was still very cloudy and windy. I asked her if she wanted to take another walk or go for a swim before we left. She thought about it for a long moment before declining.

I started the truck and we headed out, she slipped over to sit close to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her shoulders and held her tight. We rode along in silence, each with our own thoughts until we were a little over half way back to the main road and I pulled over between two dunes. She sat up and looked around before asking. "Why did you stop?"

I chuckled and answered. "We're not exactly dressed to go riding down the highway. We can if you want to but the good people of High Island may object as will any cops we happen to meet."

She chuckled and said. "Oops, I almost forgot we were naked." She looked around the cab of the truck with a perplexed look on her face. "Where is my dress?"

I laughed. "Don't you know? If you don't know then how should I?"

She looked at me for a second before saying. "It's in the workbox; I remember seeing you put it there. If it's not then I have other clothes in my bag."

I opened the door and got out. She got out behind me as I opened the workbox and got her dress along with my tee shirt and shorts. "Shucks, I was hoping to hold you hostage for a while with no clothes but you're to smart for me." She smiled as she slipped on the dress and climbed back in the truck. She hadn't buttoned it up; she just had it loosely wrapped around her. She sat watching me put on the tee shirt and then the shorts. Before I could get in, she slid back across the seat and got back out. She stood up on her toes and looked around then told me to turn around. When I did, she pulled down my shorts and told me to sit down on the edge of the seat. I sat down and she removed the shorts tossing them in the floor of the truck. "You won't need those for a few minutes."

She knelt between my legs and looked at my soft manhood. "Oh, looks like the poor thing has had a hard day. Hee, hee, and I'm going to make it hard one more time." She pressed my knees farther a part and sucked the head of my limp dick into her warm mouth. Using her tongue, she licked and flicked at it much as I had on her nipples. When it started to harden, she sucked the whole thing into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down from the tip to the base, sucking and licking as she went. It didn't take long until it was completely hard. She reached up, grasped it with one hand, and started to lick it like an ice cream cone. She alternately licked and sucked on it until I was ready to cum.

I was almost to the point of no return, when I stood up and stepped around her. I reached down and helped her to her feet but didn't let her turn around. I pressed her forward until she was half lying on the seat with her ass sticking up in the air and her feet spread wide on the sand. I knelt behind her and started to lick her pussy, clit, and asshole. She was wiggling and humping against my face as I worked hard to force my tongue into the tight circle of her anus. Slowly it loosened until I was tongue fucking her ass. She was moaning softly as I stood up and pressed the head of my manhood to that tight brown ring.

She jerked at the touch and looked back over her shoulder. "That's never been done before and I'm not sure I want you too. It'll probable hurt like hell." I moved away and started to knell again when she said. "Wait, I want to try it, just take it slow and easy, and if I say enough, please quit."

I went on to my knee and went back to licking and tonguing her. I dipped a finger into her wet slippery pussy and applied the juices to her asshole. Ever so slowly, I worked that finger gently into the tight ring until it would go no deeper. I eased it out and worked it back in again. After a few minutes, I could slip it in and out easily. I dipped another finger into her pussy and worked it for a moment before I moved it up, and pressed them against the brown hole. One went in easy but I had to press to get the second one started. I let it sit there just inside for several long moments before I pressed forward again and it moved slowly inside. I eased it out and fingered her opening. She was breathing hard and I thought she might climax before I could get her loosened up. I worked with the two fingers until they would easily slide in and out. I let her rest for a moment while I licked at her sopping wet vagina and the juices running down the insides of her thighs.

She was moaning loudly by the time I returned to lick at her asshole and get it wet and slippery. I stood and slipped my shaft into her dripping pussy for a couple of strokes then applied the head to the loosened ring of her anus. I pressed forward and the head popped through the tight ring of muscle at the entrance. I paused to let her get used to the invasion before I pressed forward some more. Slowly I entered her virgin ass, pausing to let her adjust. When I was about half way in, I pulled out slowly until I felt the head touch the tight ring, and then I pressed back forward. I slowly fucked her ass with short strokes but I was going a little deeper each time. By the time, my hips bumped her ass cheeks; she was wiggling and fucking me back. When I was in as deep as I could go, I stopped for a moment but she continued to wiggle and hunch against me.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "It's all the way in. There's a big hard dick stuck all the way up your little virgin ass."

She groaned and reached back to feel the junction of our two bodies. "Oh God, I can't believe it. It doesn't hurt much at all. It feels damn good in fact. Fuck me slow, so I can feel what it's like."

I pulled back slowly and then pressed forward just as slowly. She groaned all the way and I wanted to. I slowly fucked her until she started to move back against me. I sped up as she rotated and flexed her hips. I knew it wouldn't be long before I came, as I could feel my balls draw up and my shaft swell. She must have sensed it too as she reached down and fingered her clit. A half dozen more strokes and I felt and heard the start of her climax; I was right with her as I squirted my life out.

As my climax abated, I could tell hers was still going on. I eased my dick from her ass and knelt to lick and suck at the juicy slit of her sex. My tongue was all over her from her clit to her drenched opening. She kept on cumming as I kept on licking and sucking. Finally, I pulled back but she moved her ass back, jammed her pussy tight against my face, and yelled incoherently before going silent. I licked and cleaned up as much of the mess as I could reach before standing up. She was lying there on the seat with her eyes closed and breathing hard. My knees were weak as I moved over to the side of the truck and leaned against it.

I lowered myself into a squatting position to let my breathing return too normal. A little while later, I heard her call my name and I answered that I was here. She slowly slid off the seat and stood holding onto the door and side of the cab. She saw me squatting there and grinned down at me before reaching inside and grabbing a towel. She spread the towel on the seat and sat down.

We sat in silence for a moment before she said. "What the hell was that? I've had plenty of orgasms in my life but that was the granddaddy of them all. At first there was a little pain when you first entered me, then when you told me it was all the way in and I reached back to feel, that was it. That was all I could feel; every movement you made was directed straight to my brain. I could feel every inch of you moving inside me, I could feel my pussy flexing, and I could even feel the wind caress my clit. Everything was so sensitive I couldn't cum. I felt you grow larger and knew you were ready. I reached down to feel you moving in and out of me and grazed my clit as my hand passed. That set off a bomb of a climax, and then I felt your tongue and lips on me and I couldn't quit cumming. Then all I can remember is an even larger orgasm ran through my whole body. I've never felt anything like it before in my life."

I just nodded my head and slowly stood up. "That was the third time I've cum and men my age aren't supposed to do that. Anyway, I think I saw parts of my life flash before my eyes as I went that time. Funny thing was; they all had scenes of you."

She chuckled as she slowly stood up and leaned in to kiss me. After a moment, she pulled back and licked her lips. "You sure do taste like me. We need to go wash your face and my ass which is starting to drip."

I laughed and replied. "You've done washed my face thoroughly, that's why it tastes like you. Ok, lets load back up and go back down to the nude beach and take a swim."

As we drove slowly back to the spot we had been in earlier, I noticed that the clouds were thinning, and there was sunlight on the water out near the horizon. By the time we had took a dip and cleaned up, the sun was trying to break through the clouds here and there. The wind had dropped to a gentle breeze. We set our chairs up on the wet sand and opened a couple of beers. Sitting side by side, we spent the rest of the afternoon basking in the sun and the warm glow of each other.