A Day with Ron as My Master

Story Info
Ordered to give blowjobs for humiliation.
12.9k words
4.6
129.4k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
606 Followers

It was a beautiful Saturday morning without a cloud in the sky and I was enjoying my second cup of coffee while reading the sports page when the phone rang. Hindsight tells me I shouldn't have answered it but hindsight doesn't do any good in the present. I picked up the phone and said hello.

It was Ron. I haven't seen or talked to Ron since my birthday and some of my embarrassment had started to fade but this immediately brought it all back. My birthday was the most embarrassing and humiliating day of my life. It also was the best birthday I've ever had. I get off on sexual humiliation and my wife's birthday present to me was to humiliate me beyond anything I could have ever thought possible. Ron was there to shoot video of it along with his wife (who is my best friend) while she took photos. As a thank you to Ron for videoing my birthday my wife told me going forward Ron will be my Master just like she is my Mistress and anytime he calls me Cynthia I will immediately do anything and everything he tells me to no matter humiliating. (If you'd like to know all the details please read My Husband's Birthday)

Ron said "Cynthia, I'm having a poker party tonight and you are going to be the hostess. My wife is out of town and I thought I would spend the day humiliating you. I want you here at 10 AM dressed like a very slutty hooker. And don't forget to bring your make-up as I'm sure you'll need to refresh it a few times." With that said he laughed and hung-up.

My wife seeing the distraught look on my face asked what was wrong. I told her Ron wants me to be the hostess at his poker party along with the rest of what he said. I guess I was hoping she would say I didn't have play hostess and that it was just an empty threat she made on my birthday to add to my humiliation. No such luck.

"Oh my God! He's actually going to be your Master today! I wasn't sure he ever would but now that I know he is I want to remind you that you will be the perfect submissive for Ron just like you are for me. I will be checking with Ron tomorrow and if you hesitate to do anything Ron orders you to there will be hell to pay with punishments you can't imagine in your worst nightmares. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Shortly before 10:00 I pull up to Ron's house and he has his driveway blocked off so I can't pull in and park there. Cars are parked in front of his house on the street as well as all the neighbors forcing me to park 5 houses away and on the other side of the street.

People are out working in their yards and I'm too embarrassed to get out of the car and walk to Ron's house. Since I'm a few minutes early I decide to sit in the car and hope someone gets in their car and drives away so I can park closer or better yet everyone goes inside their houses and I can walk to Ron's unseen. It wasn't my day. No one drove away and even more people came outside. Did they know I was going to walk to Ron's house and came outside to get a better view?

I look at the dashboard clock and realize it is 9:58 and I only 2 minutes to make it to his house. Oh shit! Everyone is going to see me! And if they didn't see me get out of the car they would hear the unmistakable sound that my 4 inch stiletto heels would make when I walked across the street and look. I had no choice. I had to get out of the car now or I would be late and that would not bode well for me.

As I was getting out of the car I had a thought that made me chuckle and the walk to Ron's front door almost enjoyable. Yes, numerous neighbors were out and looking at me but they weren't close enough to see I was a man. With the slutty clothes, heavy make-up and long blonde wig they would think I was exactly what Ron wanted me to look like -- a hooker! And I was going to Ron's house while his wife was away. This ought to get the neighbors thinking some pretty bad things about Ron and I had a feeling that by the end of the day I would want them to hate him just like I'm sure I will.

I kept my eyes forward and exaggerated the way my hips moved on the walk to his house. It was still very embarrassing knowing everyone was watching me and by the time I got to Ron's front door I'm sure the color of my face matched the bright red mini-skirt I had on. I rang the doorbell at exactly 10:00 so I wouldn't be punished. I thought Ron would be waiting at the door and open it immediately but he didn't. He made me wait on the porch for several minutes and I could feel all the neighbors' eyes on my back. With the red stiletto heels and white fishnet stockings and my tight mini-skirt that was barely long enough to cover my ass I assume the men were appreciating the view. The women probably weren't.

Finally I heard Ron inside and coming to the door to let me in but instead he used the intercom to tell me to turn around and smile then wave to all his neighbors before he would let me in. I guess he didn't care what they thought of him having a hooker pay a visit.

I followed Ron into his family room where he sat in a recliner and told me to just keep walking around the room so he could see me from all angles. I really felt like I was on display as he sat there watching me. He finally told me to stand 3 feet in front of him. I couldn't tell what he was thinking as he looked me up and down with an evil grin. To say it was humiliating to stand in front of a good friend dressed like a hooker and knowing I had to do anything he told me to would be an understatement.

He finally looked me in the eye and said "Take off your skirt and give it to me."

It wasn't what I was expecting but didn't hesitate and took it off, stepped forward and handed it to him then moved back to where I started. Taking off my skirt revealed a white garterbelt holding up my fishnet stockings and a white lacy thong that matched my white lacy bra that was stuffed with 40DD breastforms that stretched my sheer white blouse.

Ron was seriously checking me out and I was anticipating him ordering me to give him a blowjob but he surprised me again when he said "Take off your thong and hand it to me."

Unlike with the skirt, I hesitated but knew I had no choice and slowly took it off and handed it to Ron. Stepping back 3 feet from Ron I saw his eyes go right to my landing strip of pubes and my cock. What game was he playing? I soon found out.

"Kneel right where you are with you knees as far apart as you can get them and clasp your hands behind your neck."

Now I was truly on display and Ron gave me that evil grin again.

"I'm going to ask you questions and you will give me complete truthful answers. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Am I your Master?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because my wife told me you are."

"Why did she do that?

"I'm very submissive and she thought it would be humiliating to have a man dominate me and even more humiliating if the man was a friend of mine."

"And you find this humiliating?"

"Yes"

"Then why is your cock getting hard?"

I know Ron already knew the answer and he was just adding to my humiliation. "I get turned on when I'm sexually humiliated and that is what you're doing."

"So in other words you have a truth meter that will tell me exactly what buttons to push."

"Yes, my wife uses my cock's reaction to determine the best ways to humiliate me." Shit! I can't believe I just told Ron that.

Ron started laughing while looking at my cock and said "This is going to be fun. At least for me, but I guarantee it will be very humiliating for you."

"What does that mean that I'm your Master?"

"It means you are in control and I will do anything you tell me to."

"Anything at all with no limits?"

"Anything sexual or anything to humiliate me sexually as long as it doesn't get me arrested."

"I can figure out anything sexual but give me an example of sexually humiliation."

I was hesitant to say anything because I knew this would come back to bite me in the ass. "My wife orders me to dress in the woman's outfit of her choice then she will drive me miles from home without telling where we're going. I sit in the passenger seat while she drives alongside trucks or buses to ensure I'm seen. She eventually gets to our destination where she orders me to get out of the car. She locks the car door behind me so I can't get back in, then I have to walk around to her side of the car so she can tell me where I will find her and how long I have to get there. Then she drives off. Usually she orders me out of the car in an area where I'm unlikely to be seen and feel safe outside the car in women's clothes. But then to get to where she has driven she makes sure I will have to walk through a location where there are people to see me which is very humiliating. If I don't walk to the car in the timeframe she gave me, she'll leave abandoning me to walk home."

"Give me an example."

"My wife had me wear black capri exercise tights with pink stripes down the sides with white tennis shoes that had pink shoelaces. On top I had to wear a pink form fitting exercise top with a stuffed bra underneath. She drove to an indoor shopping mall and parked at one end of the mall and ordered me out of the car. When I got to her side of the car she told me I had to walk through the inside of the mall to the far end where she would be waiting. She also told me that she had walked through the mall recently and knew that walking at a leisurely pace would take 25 minutes to get to the far end. Then she said she wanted me to take my time and enjoy the humiliation of hundreds of folks seeing me up close dressed like I was going to a women's gym and I was not to exit the mall in under 45 minutes."

Ron was staring at my cock and it was rock hard with some pre-cum dripping. How embarrassing!!!

"Do you want to give me a blowjob?" Ron asked.

"No" was my honest answer.

"That's good."

Immediately I felt a sense of relief, Ron doesn't want me to give him a blowjob.

Ron continued "Where is the humiliation in making you do something you want to do?" And then he answered his own question "There isn't any. So you are going to suck my cock till I cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow every drop."

My cock started twitching at the thought of being ordered to suck him off. Ron noticed and said "What a slut you are! You're getting off on just me telling you you're going to blow me. Since you like the idea so much think about this. I'm going to make you give blowjobs to everyone at tonight's poker party."

I actually let out a moan when he said that. Some friends of mine are going to be at the party and Ron is going to make me suck them off! How will I ever be able to look them in the face in the future? Ron really pushed my humiliation button with that one and I didn't even have to look to know I was dripping a lot more pre-cum. Why does humiliation turn me on so much?

"We have plenty of time before the party so let's see how well you follow orders. Turn around keeping your knees far apart and put your face on the floor and stick your ass up as high as you can."

And I thought I felt exposed before. Then he made it worse when he told me to reach behind me and spread my ass cheeks so he could have a good look at my asshole. Talk about feeling vulnerable!

But he wasn't done yet.

"Suck on your finger and get it nice and wet then stick it in your ass."

OMG! I can't believe he's going to make me do this.

After my finger was as wet as I could get it I reached around to my ass and slowly worked my finger up my ass. Not only was this humiliating but just licking a finger doesn't get it lubed nearly enough to shove in my ass.

"Start fucking your ass with your finger."

And after a few minutes of this humiliation he said "Now fuck your ass with 2 fingers."

What choice did I have? I worked a second finger into my ass and then started going in and out fucking my ass while he watched.

I heard Ron get up and the sound of him taking his pants off. Oh SHIT! Was he going to fuck my ass? I've never been fucked by a man and it is a fantasy but not one I really want to happen.

I heard Ron sit back down then he told me get my fingers out of my ass and come suck him off.

When I turned around Ron was naked from the waist down and sporting a hard-on. As I approached him it hit me. He was getting off on dominating me. I had hoped today was going to be a onetime experiment and he would hate dominating another man. I now realized I'd be Ron's sub and sucking his cock a lot in the future.

As much as I didn't want to, I opened my mouth and took his cock in my mouth. The humiliation of having my lips wrapped around my friends cock was exquisite and I was totally turned-on but that still didn't mean I wanted to give him a blowjob. I figured the quicker I got Ron to cum the sooner his cock would be out of my mouth and started sucking for all I was worth. Ron thought differently.

"You are one eager cock sucking slut but I'm in no rush. I want you to slow down and you're going to suck my cock for a minimum of 30 minutes before I cum. If I cum before 30 minutes are up you will be punished. If I get soft in the next 30 minutes you will be punished. If your mouth leaves my cock before I cum you will be punished. Now while I'm enjoying the longest blowjob of my life and thinking of other ways to humiliate you, I want you to think about tonight's poker party and all the cocks you'll be sucking and the cum you'll be swallowing."

"I'll even bet a few of the guys will want seconds. Better yet, a couple might want to fuck your ass. Based on how you just spread your cheeks and fingered your ass for me, I think you want to be fucked in the ass. How humiliating will that be to be fucked in the ass while the rest of us watch? I bet you'll be hard the entire time and everyone will know just how much you're enjoying it."

Ron gave me a lot to think about while I sucked his cock. It was bad enough having to give him a blowjob but to make it last 30 minutes! And not being able to take his cock out of my mouth the entire time! I had to vary my speed of going up and down on his cock. Slower with little sucking if I thought he was getting close to cumming and then faster with more sucking if I thought he might be getting soft. It wasn't long before my jaw started hurting from being stretched wide open around his very thick cock. He was about 9 inches long and since I knew my wife wanted me to be able to deep throat any cock she ordered me to, I thought I'd practice on Ron to get my mind of my sore jaw. Soon my nose was touching his pubes when I took him as deep as I could then I'd slowly raise up till only his tip was in my mouth then go back down till I again had his entire cock in my mouth and down my throat.

Pretty soon I was doing this automatically so my mind started wandering to tonight's poker party. Was Ron really going to order me to give blowjobs to all the guys? I would die of embarrassment but I also know I'll have no choice if he tells me to. So naturally I actually started thinking about doing it.

Sucking each guy off while the others sat there drinking their beers watching me waiting for their turn. I'm sure my face got redder with these thoughts but my cock also got harder. The humiliation was turning me on and it was only by thinking about it. What if Ron actually made me suck them all off? How much more humiliating will that be? Then of course I started thinking about round 2. Will someone want to fuck my ass? Obviously I've had dildos and butt plugs up my ass but never a cock. I still consider my ass a virgin. Will I lose my virginity tonight? Will I be getting a good and hard butt fucking while I'm deep throating someone else? The fantasy was turning me on but I sure as hell hoped it never happened.

These thoughts kept my mind occupied till 30 minutes were up which meant I could now make Ron cum. I picked up my pace and he rewarded me with what felt like at least a cup of cum (some reward). I couldn't believe how much he came. It completely filled my mouth and I was ready to spit it out when Ron said "if even one drop leaks out of your mouth you will be punished. Swallow every last drop then lick my dick clean you slut."

It was humiliating enough just giving Ron a blowjob but this was just adding insult to injury and my cock remained hard as a rock as I swallowed every drop of his cum then proceeded to lick his dick clean.

Ron just sat there and relaxed for a few minutes after I finished cleaning his dick then finally said "Why don't we go out back and lay by the pool and work on our suntans?"

This sounded innocent enough and since Ron just came I figured this would be a nice break so I said "That sounds good."

"Of course you will need to be dressed appropriately to work on your tan." and Ron reached under the cushion he had been sitting on and pulled out a women's 2 piece bathing suit and told me to put it on.

I reached out and took it from him (after all what choice did I have?) and started for the bathroom to change when he stopped me.

"Where are you going? I didn't give you permission to leave. Put it on right here where I can watch and you just earned a punishment for attempting to do something I didn't order you to."

I took off my remaining lingerie and put on the white bikini. The bottom was a thong and the top was like a full coverage bra and as I was putting it on I realized it was going to leave me with some very obvious and embarrassing tan lines. The other thing I noticed the lining had been cut out of the swimsuit making it very sheer.

Once I had the bikini on Ron ordered me out back and told me to lay on a lounger face up to work on my suntan. He proceeded to put zip ties on my hands and feet and attach them to the lounger to ensure I could not move. Ron then went in the house and left me for what seemed like 2 hours. I was hot, thirsty and could tell I was getting sunburned which I guessed was part of his plan since a sunburn would emphasize the bikini lines much more than just tan lines.

When Ron finally returned and cut me loose he said I looked very hot and I should go for a swim to cool down. I didn't hesitate and jumped into the deep end of the pool.

Damn the cool water felt great! I was enjoying being in the pool when I heard the backyard gate open. A young man entered the backyard with cleaning supplies and I quickly realized he was here to clean the pool.

Oh Shit! I can't get out of the pool because of what I'm wearing but I can't stay in while the pool gets cleaned. What do I do? Ron being ever so helpful takes the choice out of my hands and orders me out of the pool and to come meet his pool boy.

I slowly swam to the ladder and didn't want to get out of the pool but I knew if I hesitated my wife would be find out.

So while dying of embarrassment I climbed the ladder and got out of the pool and started walking towards the pool boy. I couldn't look the pool boy in the eyes so I looked down and that's when I saw the swimsuit I was wearing was completely transparent. The water had made it see thru and my cock and landing strip of pubes were totally visible. I found this so humiliating that my cock immediately got hard which made it even more humiliating.

What was the pool boy going to think? I'm some middle aged crossdressing man coming on to him by showing my hard cock? The poor boy will probably run away and never clean Ron's pool again.

I finally looked up at the pool boy as I got closer and realized just how wrong I was. He was actually rubbing his cock through his shorts.

Ron said "Say hi to Julio slut. Today is Julio's normal day off and he really didn't want to work today so I had to offer him a blowjob to get him to come clean the pool. And guess who is going to give the blowjob? Of course I don't need the pool cleaned; I just want to watch you suck off Julio. So get on your knees and start sucking!"

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
606 Followers