A Daydream

Story Info
She still misses you, milord.
1.6k words
4.32
19.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been obsessed by the thought of your fingers...feeling you gently caress the contours of my face. My lips part as you reach my mouth; your thumb glides across my lower lip, causing me to close my eyes against the tingles of pleasure that run through my body.

I capture the tip of your thumb in my mouth, lightly biting down on it and then sucking on it as you push it deeper. Slowly I draw you in, and the gentle pull you feel is heightened by the sensation of my tongue sliding along the sensitive pad. As you move your thumb out and then back in I open my eyes to watch you. You are concentrating on the vision of my mouth pursed around your thumb as you move it in and out of my mouth. I can see that you find the vision as erotic as the sensation…all the while my tongue is swirling along you, my teeth grazing against you. In and out, slowly, deliciously…I am aroused and panting lightly as your thumb slips out of my mouth and your fingers trail their way down my chin, my neck, my chest. You pause a moment to brush my nipple, then pinch it lightly before continuing down my abdomen. Downward, downward…I feel a rush of pleasure as you slip your fingers between the folds of my sex. I am already wet when your thumb enters me, emulating the movements of a few moments before. In and out slowly, and as you push deeper into me my legs part and my back arches into it.

I let out a small whimper of frustration when your thumb retreats, leaving me empty. “Hush,” you whisper. And then I can smell the musk of my own desire as you press your thumb against my lower lip again, urging me to draw it into my mouth once more. There is a small smile on your lips as I do… I can see this excites you and that in turn excites me further. God how I love pleasing you, I think as I taste the flavor of my passion, feel you push yourself into my mouth. My lips are wrapped around your thumb, sucking it as if it were your cock; I wonder if I will have that pleasure also before we are done.

I understand you have something else in mind when you withdraw and push me over onto my stomach. You tell me to lift up and I begin to rise onto my hands and knees before I feel your fingers twist in my hair. “Not that way,” you tell me before you press my head back down onto the pillow. My face is turned sideways, my back arched to display my ass. I find the submissiveness of it excites me…I close my eyes and slide my hands under the pillow to grip the bars of the headboard. A feel a shiver of anticipation as your hand runs up my back to caress my buttocks.

What will you do? I wonder, and I stretch, arching my back further. The anticipation is intoxicating and exciting. I am tempting you -- at that moment you are every man I ever wanted to seduce…high-school teacher, manager, friend of the family... I feel wicked and without remorse. Take me, I want to whisper, but my position makes the plea unnecessary.

The pain, when it comes, is such a surprise that it is a moment before I react – a shriek as I scramble upwards and away from you. Then the sting sets in, the right cheek of my bottom burning from the blow of something thin and supple -- a switch?

You push my head back down onto the pillow firmly, but your fingers are strangely gentle afterwards when they stroke the nape of my neck. I am breathing hard, but from indignation and pain now rather than desire. Still you continue to caress me and after a time my breathing begins to slow and the wetness behind my eyelids begins to dry.

Your hand moves from my neck, down my back to slip between my legs. The passion of earlier has faded with the surprise of the blow, and you work now to coax it back. You tease my clit before sliding your fingers back to my sex, then forward again. When you begin rubbing small circles against the sensitive nub my breathing quickens again. Sweet sensations of pleasure course through my groin and abdomen…the memory of pain begins to fade as I concentrate on your movements. Now you move back to the opening of my cunt and I can hear the wetness as you slide your thumb inside of me. Deeper and deeper; I press back against your hand with a moan of pleasure. I am moving with you, against you, my eyes shut tight and my hands gripping the headboard.

This time I hear the swish before the blow lands. I try to escape by moving forward but you anticipate my action and your thumb pushes forward with me; you feel me squeeze tightly around you at the moment of impact. You keep pressing with your thumb inside of me, pushing deeper – the walls of my cervix stay clenched on you. The combination is confusing; pleasure, pain…I am moaning but it’s impossible to say which sensation motivates it. I can feel the heat emanating from my bottom, contrasting with the burning sting of the slashes. I wonder if there will be welts; know that there will be, imagine them surrounded by skin glowing red. Now I can feel you caress the path of those marks, feel my own juices coating them as you draw your thumb along them. I wonder if it turns you on, seeing the marks against my skin – marks that you’ve made, that I’ve allowed you to make on my body. I feel you lean over, feel the tip of your tongue as you slide it slowly along the line of my pain…your hands caress my back and shoulders gently and I hear you whisper a question.

“Do you want more?”

I stiffen, caught in a trap of my own making. This is a question I don’t know how to answer… I am shaking my head no even as I arch myself back up toward you.

“Tell me,” you whisper, and I whimper softly in consternation. Your left hand is moving over me, your fingers grazing along the wetness between my legs. Then something else…something thin and supple slides against me. “A riding crop?” I think, and then shiver at the sensation as you move it between the folds of my sex. Oh, so slowly you slide it along me, along my wetness; the fear is compelling, delicious. And then something thicker and harder pushing against my opening, working its way inside of me bit by bit. It is wicked…degenerate…and I’m unable to deny the pleasure of it as I let myself open to it more fully. I turn my face into the pillow, open my mouth and bite down into it to keep from crying out as you slide the grip inside of me further. I begin moving with it, following the rhythm you set; I wonder what it must look like, see the picture of it all in my head – in and out, a little deeper each time. Then the handle is sliding out of me, back up along my ass and between my cheeks.

You urge me again to tell you that I want more; I want to say no.

“Yes…yes…yes,” I moan, and before the third exclamation is out of my mouth I feel the sting again, the final word becoming a sob of pain. Then suddenly you are thrusting inside of me and my cry is an exclamation of lust as I throw my head back and push against you.

Your groan of pleasure urges me on and I squeeze you, rear back into you; I want you hard and fast and furious inside of me, pumping inside of me, taking me. God, how you own me…have owned my thoughts and my dreams and my fantasies for so long.

“Fuck me,” I tell you, and you do, thrusting inside of me. I feel your balls slapping against me over and over again. My moans fade to mewls of pleasure as I lower the front part of my body even more. Now I am oh-so-submissive and you are in control, your hands on my hips, guiding me into the position that pleases you most, that allows you to reach deepest inside of me. I am begging for more, more, more and you oblige. Then a particularly deep thrust reaches that spot inside; you feel me close around you as I begin to cum. My orgasm is so strong, clenching around your cock, squeezing you, urging you to cum with me. Still you keep moving, plunging through my shudders as I cum and cum. It’s as the last shivers run through my back and body that I feel you stiffen. The realization of your imminent release spurs me on just a little more. I shove back against you one more time as you bury yourself in me…now you are exploding too, filling me, sending spasms through my body again.

We collapse together onto the bed, exhausted and satiated in a way I’ve never known. I can feel our perspiration mingling between our bodies; your breathing is hard as your weight presses down on me…oh how I love to walk on the dark side with you, milord.