A Day's Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,935 Followers

The cop said, "She told me that he attempted to restrain her arm." Given Harper's style, that made perfect sense.

I told Adams the whole dreadful story. He had probably heard the same thing a thousand times in his career as a cop. He looked sympathetic so I said, "I understand that she crossed the line. But is there any way you could release her on her own recognizance."

I thought to myself, "What a pussy!! Dickless is pressing assault charges against a woman who is 100 pounds lighter and half a head shorter. I can't wait to get that started in the local rumor mill."

The cop actually looked a little relieved. He must have had the same thoughts about Harper as I had. And I am sure that interacting with the Asswipe didn't make him any more lovable in the cop's mind. He said, "She'll have to sign a few things. But I am sure we can do that. Just wait in the lobby and we will bring her out."

I stood and shook hands with the cop. He was a totally good guy. I went back out of the room and into the lobby. The Desk Sergeant handed me a couple of releases to sign and a few minutes later they brought my beautiful little jailbird through the bull-pen area behind the desk and out to where I was standing.

She smiled like a happy Labrador Retriever who had just brought back a bird. She was registering no remorse whatsoever. In fact, she looked very pleased with herself.

She glided up to me with her supple dancers walk and threw her arms around me for a hug. I said in my best Jimmy Cagney imitation, "I'm springing you out of the Big House - Mugsy. So no misbehaving until we get out of here."

She laughed merrily. In fact, the entire collection of cops laughed. Apparently my wife had been quite a hit while she had been doing her hard-time. With most guys, beautiful women tend to get the benefit of the doubt anyhow.

She stayed very pleased with herself as we drove back to our happy home. I said, still channeling Jimmy Cagney's character in Public Enemy, "Okay - so what happened Mugsy."

Her malicious laugh sent a message. She said, "I forgave you as soon as I read what you left for me. The man is a sociopath. There is no way either of us could have seen through somebody that twisted. I was planning on just telling him to leave me alone. But I wanted to get a little personal payback after the way he had conned me."

She smiled grimly and said, "So I called him up at his work and told him to meet me at the Starbucks at Main and Liberty downtown." She smiled impishly and added, "I might have left him with the impression that he was going to score. He whined about the location but the Campus Inn is right up East Huron and I think that he thought that my meeting him in public was just my version of foreplay."

I didn't like that last part. But it was all water under the bridge now.

She smiled wickedly and said, "I had two Venti Lattes sitting at the little counter table when he came in. He had horny written all over him. It was disgusting." I could imagine it. Janet sitting there on one of those barista stools, with her beautiful face and that stunning body. It made ME horny.

She continued with, "He tried to kiss me hello - on the lips I might add. But I pulled back before he could do it." Her happy look changed to anger as she said, "Then he put his arm around me. I shrugged it off. He sat down and started the line about how I was making him feel as bad as his wife did."

She added with satisfaction in her voice, "That was when I said; what you mean is your EX-WIFE - right?"

Janet snickered and said, "He looked startled and then cagey. He was clearly going to try to deny everything. He asked me where I got such an odd idea. And I told him that I got it from this; and I handed him the stuff you printed for me."

She laughed and said, "He looked puzzled. Then he read a little bit of it and he could see that his cover was blown. So the mask came off. His face changed from innocent and sensitive to cruel and arrogant. He actually laughed at me. He told me that he was going to fuck me and that I was going to love it."

That statement made me crazy. And I resolved that Harper and I were going to have a little face-to-face accounting. It would be on my terms, and on my ground, and there would be no witnesses. But I am a patient man. And Harper was going to pay in full for his transgressions.

I'm just an average guy, but I AM very good at wielding my weapon of choice - an Asp. And Harper was going to find out just HOW good I was when he was kneecapped some dark night by a mysterious stranger with a rock solid alibi.

Janet continued with, "I told him in no uncertain terms that he would be the last man I would consider fucking. I told him that the thought hadn't even crossed my mind during all of the times that he was feeding me his line of patented bullshit. And it was so utterly off my radar now that he might as well go home and fuck himself."

Then she said with satisfaction, "I got up to leave and he grabbed my arm and restrained me. He said that it wasn't over until HE said it was over. So I took my full latte and dumped it over his head. And then I stood there laughing while he thrashed around and sputtered. It was still very Starbucks hot."

She added, "I was leaving when the Manager confronted me. He said that he had called the police and I would have to wait until they came. Long story short, they asked Harper what he wanted to do about me and he insisted on pressing charges."

Janet's beautiful full lips turned up in a sneer and she said, "What a little girl!!"

Then she added, "And that's pretty much the story Bugsy. The cops told me that I might get a misdemeanor ticket. But after the Officer heard my abridged version of the story they were all treating me like I was some kind of heroine. So I don't think that Harper is going to get a lot of sympathy, or satisfaction."

I laughed and said, "They have discretion in these cases. And after listening to me tell him the exact same thing I think that the investigating Officer wants to charge Harper with the crime of being a total asshole. You did the right thing. And anybody who hears the story is going to think that you should have used something stronger than a latte - like maybe hydrochloric acid."

We arrived home around 8:00, just in time to tuck the kids into bed. My little jailbird was her usual tender self.

I looked at her. She is a gorgeous woman. She was standing looking lovingly at her children. Her thick auburn hair was hanging down over her big delectable breasts. She had one hip shot out and those long beautiful legs were on display.

I wanted to fuck her, not talk about this any dead topic any more.

We closed the door to the kids' room and I took her hand. She gave me a profound fuck-me stare and we proceeded forthwith to our master bedroom. It had been a difficult twenty-four hours but that was behind us now.

I said in my best Bogart imitation, "Maybe a dame like you needs some heterosexual sex after doing your stretch in the pen."

She laughed and threw her arms around my neck. She whispered in an excellent Mae West imitation, "When I'm good I'm very good. But when I'm bad I'm better."

And she was very, very bad that night.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,935 Followers