A Deal Is a Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandra lets her inhibitions run free
1.7k words
3.91
55.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 02/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 to my story. After letting Sandra read Part 1 I asked her to give me some notes as to what she would like to read about herself in Part 2. The following is based on her fantasy, which involves her and I with a black man in a threesome. She asked me to inject into the story a fantasy of mine. I told her seeing her with another man, especially one of another race, was a total turn-on and that I would like to add to the story an older woman. She said okay so here goes.

Where we left off:

Yes, our deal involved mutual satisfaction. And tonight it was for Sandra…and me. Sandra’s night of pleasure was just starting. As she and Marcus dressed she told me that they wanted to continue on with their tryst…back at the bar where Marcus worked.

Back to the Bar:

As we climbed into our car my thoughts raced. What now? What lay in store for us at the bar? And, most of all, what DID Sandra want? Marcus climbed into the back seat, buckled up and we pulled out of the driveway. On the way to the bar we struck up a conversation and hit it off like two old buddies. We found out that we both were Tampa Bay football fans; both had similar tastes in music and in…women. I guess we had better get along. Both of us had just fucked Sandra and would probably be doing it again very soon. A deal is a deal, I thought to myself.

On the ride Sandra reached over, stroked my crotch and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. “Bill, you are wonderful for fulfilling my fantasy,” she said, “It makes me love you all the more.”

Her assurances put a damper on any pangs of jealousy I might have felt. To tell you the truth, I was looking forward to what might be ahead for us just as much as Sandra.

By the time we arrived at the bar we were carrying on like three good friends out on the town. It was 2:30 AM and the bar was closed but the parking lot was still half full of cars. The windows were masked with curtains but I could see light around the corners of the frames. Taking my arm with her left and Marcus’ arm with her right, Sandra guided us to the front door. She had her outfit back on and god, did she look sexy! Her five-inch “come fuck me” shoes clicked on the pavement and her breasts were absolutely straining to free themselves from her push-up bra. The effect was not lost on either Marcus or I and we each placed an arm on her back and waist, trying to get as close as we could to this glorious woman. As we reached the door to the bar she turned to me placed her arms around my neck and, pressing her body against mine, gave me one of the most passionate kisses I have ever received. I kissed her back, my mouth trailing down her neck to her breasts. From behind, Marcus slipped his dark brown arms around her waist and kissed the back and sides of her neck. My hand went up her mini-skirt and, discovering she had conveniently forgotten to wear panties, I put one of my fingers into her now-moist pussy.

Sandra gyrated her body as our ministrations obviously took control over her every sensation. She took one of Marcus’s arms from her waist and guided his hand to her pussy, placing one of his fingers at the top of her pussy on her clitoris while my finger drove in and out of her. In seconds she cried out and her body convulsed with orgasm. We were not even in the front door and we had already started our fantasy night.

The sign on the front door said, “Private Party-By Invitation Only”. Now recovered from our passion, the three of us entered. There was a bouncer from the bar at the door and, recognizing Marcus as an employee, ushered us inside without a hitch.

Half-expecting a Roman orgy scene, as I looked around the bar I saw…well, a crowd of “normal” people, just like us, talking and enjoying food and drink. A buffet was setup along the side of the room, there was an empty stage with the curtain closed and a dance floor in front of the stage. The women were dressed to kill and the men had that sexual leer in their eyes but otherwise, just a regular group of folks, ages 20’s through 50’s. Marcus left to get drinks for the three of us and Sandra and I found an empty table. The jukebox was playing a loud rock song, an oldie from the 80’s, “You Sexy Thing” by Hot Chocolate, which I instantly thought fit Sandra to a tee. Marcus returned with our drinks and with a friend, a late 40-ish, early-50’s blonde woman who he introduced as Leona.

“Bill and Sandra, meet Leona Billingsley, the owner of this bar,” he said. Leona was about 5’ 9” and had that curvaceous figure that women get when they take care of themselves into maturity.

I stood, grasped her feminine hand, and, getting the nod from Sandra, asked her to join us. Leona was not as provocatively dressed as Sandra but she was just as sexy and had apparently just squeezed herself into a long evening gown. No bra and plenty of room to see her breasts, right down to the nipples. I found myself growing hard again. So did Sandra as she reached under the table, groped me and mouthed the words “down boy”. I could only smile.

As we talked we settled into a nice familiarity, talking about our lives, families and other mundane things. This party was getting rather dull, I thought. Just then, the jukebox began playing a slow song, a real oldie, “Chances Are” by Johnny Mathis. Several couples got up and started to dance.

Marcus turned to Sandra and asked her to dance. They got up and went to the dance floor, wrapping themselves together in an ultra-slow waltz. Leona and I turned and watched them on dance floor as it became clear that they were more than simple dance partners. Tilting her head up, Sandra kissed Marcus as they danced and I could see her right hand move to grasp the bulge in his pants as her left caressed his back.

“Your wife is very beautiful,” said Leona, “And she is obviously taken with Marcus. Aren’t you worried they might do more than dance and caress each other”?

“They already have,” I said.

“And it’s okay with you”? Leona inquired.

“Sandra and I have a deal. We are committed to each other and to each other’s fantasies and sexual urges”, I said.

Another question from Leona. “And she feels the same about you”? “Your fantasies and sexual urges”?

“Absolutely”, I said. That was the moment I knew our lives had changed. Sandra and I had made a deal – a deal that went both directions.

Silence from Leona for about 30 seconds. I could see she was making up her mind about something. And then she did. “Come on, Bill,” she said, “Dance with me.”

I took Leona in my arms and pressed her magnificent breasts against my chest. On the dance floor she looked at me and asked, “Enjoying yourself? You might want to become a regular at our little parties.”

“I just might,” I said. “But, tell me something, so far this party seems rather ordinary. Why the privacy and the need to have it after closing”?

“Just wait,” Leona said, “We save the best for last.”

With that we continued our dance. Holding Leona and feeling her body against mine my cock sprang to attention. This was not lost on Leona. She smiled at me and only clutched me closer to her. As we gazed at each other our faces came closer and closer. Finally, we kissed, longingly and passionately. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and I responded in a like manner. I lost all inhibitions as I fondled her tits while we kissed, over and over. My hands explored the curves of her body, her waist, her ass. I marveled at her curvaceous figure and how well it fit into mine. We were lost in each other, oblivious to the rest of the couples on the dance floor. Our reverie was broken when we bumped into another couple.

“Excuse me,” I said, and then it hit me-the other couple was my wife and Marcus. Sandra and I smiled at each other, each of us enjoying our evening to the fullest. Sandra winked at me and drew Marcus to her, kissing him with abandon. I did the same to Leona and we drew apart on the dance floor, lost in our sexual excitement. Just as the heat between Leona and I grew to a climax, the music stopped and we returned to our table.

Sandra and Marcus were waiting for us. Sandra leaned over to kiss me as I sat down. I saw out of the corner of my eye Leona do the same to Marcus.

“Haaving fun?” Sandra asked, to no one in particular.

“Yes”, the three of us answered in unison, which drew laughs from all at the table.

Leona looked at her watch. “It is almost 3:30,” she said to Marcus, “Time to get ready for the show.” With that, Marcus excused himself and went behind the stage. I noticed that several of the other employees at the bar did the same.

“Leona,” Sandra said, “Are you going to let us in on the night’s entertainment”?

“Sure,” Leona said, “We have put together a live sex show, just like you might see in one of the European cities. What makes it so alluring is that the actors often bring members of the audience on the stage with them. Naturally, the audience is restricted to those with discretion.”

Sandra and I looked at each other. No backing out now. A deal IS a deal.

Next: Part 3 of A Deal Is a Deal.