A Deal with the Devil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,148 Followers

There is still yet another pleasant surprise for Gwen when Avery informs her that a mysterious donor has given the hospital a large lump sum donation with the stipulation that Ms. Avery be assigned exclusively to Michael on a 12 hour shift 8pm to 8am. She would have no other responsibilities but to care for Michael.

In addition, there was a new doctor assigned to Michael's case—a Doctor Reficul. Avery would report directly to this new doctor with his care and treatment resting fully in her hands.

Gwen was happy as she had not cared for Michael's former doctors—there was a team assigned to him all of whom seemed to only talk in circles to her—nor more than she had for Nurse Hicks. Avery assured Gwen she would like Michael's new doctor when they finally had a chance to meet sometime next week.

When Gwen expressed some worry to Avery about her not having any days off, Avery only smiled and replied she was happy to do it as she had taken a real liking to both Michael . . . and his mother.

Again, Gwen stayed well past 11pm, invited personally by Avery to do so, before going home. Once more the two of them had several nice conversations as Avery popped into the room several times to check if they needed anything.

It was a week later, a Saturday night that turned into a Sunday morning, when things took a rather interesting twist. No longer concerned about leaving by 11 pm and not having to work the next day, Gwen settled down next to the bed in a comfortable loveseat Avery had especially brought in for her. She quickly fell asleep and slept undisturbed until the morning.

At a little before five in the morning, Gwen awakens to first the muted noises of Avery moving about the room and then hears water running in the bathroom attached to his room.

She stands up stretching just as Avery is coming out the bathroom holding the wash basin full of warm water.

"Oh you are awake? Good morning, Gwen."

"Yes. Oh God it's almost morning huh. You let me spend the night?"

"Technically it is morning. It's almost five. Sorry if I woke you but I had to get things prepared for his sponge bath."

"OK, well I better go then."

"Why don't you stay a minute? There is something interesting in regards to your son's condition I want to discuss with you if you have the time?"

"Of course," Gwen answers putting her purse back down hoping it is good news.

Five minutes later Gwen takes a deep breathe. The news was interesting and more than a little exciting. Avery had first showed Gwen the new equipment being used to monitor her son's brain activity. It was a very expensive and precise piece of equipment, paid for by the anonymous donor, which could print out charts that showed Michael's brain activity by the minute.

The interesting part was how Michael's brain activity had been at a muted level for months prior to Ms. Avery taking over his care. And then- it increased substantially upon her taking full charge of his care and treatment.

But the really interesting part Avery points out to Gwen as they sit next to each other side by side on the small loveseat looking at the latest one week chart is how his brain activity spiked considerably every other day at 5am.

"What happens at 5am to cause the spike?? And why only every other day?" Gwen asks anxiously.

Avery looks at her earnestly before answering. "He gets his sponge bath every other day . . . at 5am."

"Oh, I see," Gwen responds with a bit of excitement as her brain instantly makes the connection. If Michael was awake she can only imagine how very exciting receiving a sponge bath from this hot nurse would be so that can only mean one thing- some part of him is awake and recognizing things!! Or so she hopes.

"Look Gwen I have more news. News I hope does not disturb you."

"Disturb me? Wait is it bad?" Gwen is confused by the grave look on Avery's face.

"No, not bad. I mean I think its wonderful news but as his mother I . . . well I'm not sure how you might take it."

"Please tell me. You know I trust you . . ." Gwen takes Avery's hand into hers and squeezes it tightly. "Completely."

"We shall see. Here look at this." Avery pulls three charts from a manila folder getting to her feet to spread them out on the bed.

Gwen stands up to peer over her shoulder at the charts.

"What am I looking at?" Gwen asks softly. The room is deathly quiet except for hum of the breathing apparatus attached to Michael.

"It's a minute by minute chart from this past Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's mornings starting at 5am. Those are the last three days I have given him a sponge bath."

Gwen studies the small lines on the chart briefly before speaking. "OK . . . I see what looks like a gradual increase in activity starting shortly at"- She leans in peering closer at the chart- "5:10 and lasting a few minutes."

"So you do notice how the increased activity starts at approximately 5:10 and increases for the next few minutes. Also notice how this increase in activity then grows stronger and lasts longer as the week progresses."

"Yes I see." Gwen responds her excitement growing at finally seeing something tangible that shows her son is indeed not totally dead inside there. "That is encouraging."

"Very encouraging and Dr. Reficul agrees."

Gwen decides to be direct. "Please tell me what it means."

"OK but promise you shall listen to what I have to tell you with an open mind, Gwen. Can you do that?"

"I believe so, now tell me please Avery," she pleads impatiently.

"OK here it is. I follow the same routine every time I give him a bath. I start at his face and work my way down. It takes me roughly ten minutes for me to get down to his . . . ahh private parts."

Gwen looks at Avery in surprise before replying. "Oh I see. Well why the increased brain activity that is stronger and lasts longer on Wednesday and then even more so on Friday?"

"After noticing the heightened activity in your son's charts on Monday I simply decided to experiment some. On Wednesday upon reaching him . . . down there I ahh . . . took my time. Went slower and was more attentive. And then on Friday I took an even longer time and was much, much more attentive to him . . . there. Dr. Reficul approves of my experimenting and is encouraged by his increased brain activity due to outside stimulation."

"Well doctor knows best right or nurse in this case. This is a hopeful sign? His reaction to what did you call it?"

"Outside stimulation is what I called it and yes it's a hopeful sign."

"Yes, then I understand I think."

"Good, good." Avery says bringing the water basin and a large washcloth over to the bed.

"Well I guess I should be going. You have a job to do and don't worry I trust your judgement, Avery."

"Actually, I was thinking. Why don't you stay? I think I would be much more relaxed moving forward if you could see for yourself what I am doing. What I am trying to accomplish."

"Well, yes I suppose. I mean if it's OK. You are not violating any rules by having me stay?"

"Rules are made to be broken. Besides I will lock the door just to be safe. Not that anyone would bother us as remember your son is solely under my care until 8am."

A minute later Gwen is sitting on the loveseat watching her son's sponge bath unfold. She first stares at him noticing things she had not noticed before. It seems just in the past week, since Avery took over watching over him, his appearance, once unhealthy looking, has taken a turn for the better. Maybe it's his light brown hair as it has not been cut since the accident. It has now grown to a rather exotic length giving him the image of a beautiful Nordic God that has fallen into a deep slumber.

Gwen takes a deep breath never realizing how very devastatingly handsome her son really was - until this very moment. She watches as Avery gently washes his face with a loving touch that causes jealously to stir deep in her heart.

Avery sits the washcloth aside preparing for the next step. The excitement Gwen feels is palatable as Avery strips off his hospital gown. The lower part of his body is hidden under the sheet, but the upper half of his naked body, again much to her surprise, is well toned and sculptured. It was almost as if he had been going to the gym every day for the past few months instead of lying in a damn hospital bed. The similarity to what Denise did for her body is remarkable and she is beginning to suspect no coincidence.

The jealousy stirs again in her heart as Avery dabs tenderly at his chest. She glances over at heart monitor machine only to see the steady beeping is growing stronger—especially as the washcloth slips slowly downward.

Avery pauses as she finishes washing his stomach. She glances up at Gwen and gives her a coy smile before ever so slowly pulling the sheet down to reveal his manhood.

Gwen wants to look away, but can't as her curiosity is much too great. She had expected his cock to be flaccid, small even, but is shocked to find he is at least somewhat awake down there - and not small in the least.

Avery dips the washcloth into the warm water before bringing it over and slowly letting it drop down to his cock. She washes her son's cock in a very deliberate manner that has Gwen squirming in her seat as she watches her son's cock first growing firm and then - God yes- hard.

She sucks in her breath as Avery keeps stroking up and down, up and down, slower and then faster. The heart monitor is beeping at an ever increasing rate as Michael is growing bigger. Gwen stares, spellbound as her son's now hard cock passes what must be the six inch mark well onto its way to seven inches.

Avery moves one hand over tenderly cupping his testicles with the washcloth and appears to be jiggling them lightly with her hand. She glances up at Gwen whispering, "Are you OK with this Gweny?"

She slowly nods her approval as she remembers Denise calling her Gweny knowing now, without a shade of doubt, this is the work of the Devil.

The show, thankfully as Gwen was growing quite hot and bothered, only lasts a few more seconds before Avery pulls the washcloth away with a flourish.

"I think you see my point, Gwen."

Gwen responds by nodding her head slowly. The heart rate monitor is starting to slow down in conjunction with her son's big hard cock starting to relax.

Later on that day, after work, she was resting at home trying to take a nap, but she just could not stop thinking about what happened at the hospital that morning.

Jesus he must have been nearly seven inches! Gwen thinks as her hand involuntarily slips between her legs.

She shamefully yanks it back before she can do anymore harm to her already damaged psyche. Her dreams that late afternoon were not so nice. They involved a disjointed host of sexual images of which the main course seemed to be the super-hot nurse Avery stroking her handsome son to prodigious heights of hardness.

Gwen woke up with her heart beating rapidly and her hand snug between her parted thighs. She quickly hopped out of bed before she could be tempted any further by such wicked thoughts.

That evening at the hospital she had another surprise waiting for her when Avery suggested she- instead of napping in the loveseat as was her usual habit- actually crawl up into her son's large comfortable bed and take a nap beside him.

Gwen, after a moment's hesitation, jumped at the suggestion to snuggle up to her son. Before Avery dimmed the lights for her around midnight they had a brief discussion in regards to the previous morning's adventure. Avery assured her everything was progressing along nicely and instead of feeling any shame about what had happened she should feel hope for the future. Gwen finally agreed with her before lying down next to her son.

She did not get in the bed with him proper like- that is under the covers- as she thought that might be going too far. Her nap that night snuggled on the bed next to him was the most peaceful bit of sleep she had got since the accident nearly eight months ago.

In the morning she shamefully felt a bit of disappointment when she realized Michael would not be receiving a sponge bath that morning as he only received them every other morning.

As she was leaving Avery looked at Gwen seriously before speaking. "Look I know you are disappointed that I am not giving your son another bath this morning, but don't worry I have a feeling Dr. Reficul after reviewing the charts and my notes will expect you to take a much more ahh active role in his scheduled bath for tomorrow morning. You will stay for that right, Gwen."

"Of course I will." Gwen hesitates wondering exactly what "a more active role" might entail before adding, "If that is what both you and the doctor want."

"I know it's what I want, Gwen and if I had to guess I am sure Michael would simply love some adoring attention from his . . . Mommy."

That night, after arriving at the hospital around 10 pm, she was in high spirits just thinking about the active role she would be playing in the morning during Michael's bath.

She found Avery waiting for her in her son's room with a bright smile. "Great news. Dr. Reficul was most encouraged by the charts. The doctor says the increase in Michael's brain activity is most assuredly a good thing. She suggested we should do all we can during the bathing process to promote such activity. The doctor has graciously given me full latitude to use my best judgement in just how we might stimulate his brain to even greater heights during the bathing process and she definitely wants you to participate."

"Do you have some ideas how we might proceed to do this?" Gwen askes anxiously.

"Several actually if you are willing to be both brave and maybe a little adventuresome with me."

"I am at your complete disposal, Avery. I mean I wholly trust your judgement on whatever you think is best." Gwen sits down on the bed glancing at the small digital clock on the nightstand next to the bed. It's only 10:09- it's going to be a long night of waiting with fevered anticipation for his bath in the morning at 5 am.

Avery walks over to Gwen and touches her face lightly, and then almost as if she was reading her mind says, "Oh and I have made a decision of which I hope you agree. I am thinking of moving his bath time from 5am to midnight."

"Really," Gwen says trying to contain the excitement in her voice. "Why?"

"Simple really. Midnight is the witching hour that is when our brains tend to be sleeping and dreaming our most . . . hmm naughty thoughts and I do believe . . . it's only a theory of mine that naughty thoughts stimulate the brain much more than pure thoughts. I just think your son will be more responsive at this time as opposed to the morning."

"Really I . . . well, I guess I agree."

"Good. It is settled then. I will be back shortly before midnight so why don't you crawl up on the bed next to Michael and tell him in just a few short hours he is going to get a real nice sponge bath from the pretty nurse Avery and this time his mommy is going to be there to give some hands on help. I think he will enjoy hearing that."

"Will he hear me?"

"Oh I think so. Maybe not on the surface as if he was awake but on some other deeper level I do believe he shall hear his mother speaking to his heart."

Avery departs as Gwen heads into the small bathroom attached to his room to touch up her make up. She knows it may be silly, but she wants to make herself look as beautiful as possible for her son even though he is in a coma.

Or maybe its Avery you want to make herself beautiful for huh Gweny, she muses to herself as she pulls her make up kit out of her purse. She was just coming out of the bathroom ten minutes later when Avery comes bustling back into the room. She is carrying a glass of wine.

"Good, I was hoping you had not cuddled up to him and fallen asleep."

"No, I was just in the bathroom."

"Making yourself beautiful for him I see. That is very good, Gwen. Your beauty is such that I am certain it shall pierce the darkness of his coma."

Gwen blushes slightly in the dark hospital room before noticing the glass of what appears to be wine Avery is holding. "You are too kind. So what is that wine?"

"Yes for you. Nurse's orders I am afraid." Avery says extending the glass of dark red wine to her.

"Why," Gwen says bringing the glass to her nose and sniffing. "Hmm, it smells delicious, Avery."

"I want you to be totally relaxed during the bathing process dear. This will help. It's extremely potent so sip on it slowly, but I do expect you to have it gone by the time I return shortly before midnight."

"Well as you said . . . Nurse's orders so I guess I had better obey." Gwen takes a small sip of the wine and it is indeed quite delicious.

Shortly before midnight Gwen having dozed off curled next to Michael on top of the covers after finishing the wine comes awake with a start. The audible click of the heavy hospital door being locked snaps her awake. Somehow hearing the heavy bolt slide into place locking the door seems almost ominous. A pan of hot water and two wash clothes are already in place sitting on the nightstand next to the bed.

"You enjoy the wine. It has left you feeling free and relaxed I hope?" Avery asks settling herself down opposite of Gwen on the bed with Michael lying in between them.

"Very much so. So what can I do to help?"

"You can help me remove his gown to begin with." Gwen helps Avery pulls the gown off her son's body and once again marvels quietly at how very much in shape he looks.

After some additional quick whispered instructions to Gwen, Avery begins to give Michael his sponge bath. She follows the same routine as before starting with his face and slowly working her way down, but this time with Gwen's help.

Gwen was given specific instructions to track the path of Avery's washcloth with her own as she carefully washes the side of his body nearest to her. As the washcloth slips down in an ever widening circle across his naked chest and on down to his bare tummy her excitement about where Avery is leading her is growing.

Finally, Avery slowly peels back the sheet all the way from the lower half of his naked body. Gwen glances down there, feeling brave and not at all nervous thanks to the potent wine, and notes how her son's big cock is already at half-mast. It almost as if he knew what was about to come next.

They both slide their wash clothes back and forth over his growing member as the soft sound of the beeping monitor grows stronger. Gwen stares down watching in amazement her son's cock growing bigger and harder with every stroke of their wash clothes.

And then the most amazing thing- she hears her son let out a soft moan. She stops and turns to Avery ready to cry out in great excitement.

"No, no don't stop honey. I know you want to try and communicate, but your son is in a dream like state and stopping now will only cause him to slip deeper into his coma."

"But-"

Avery stops her wash cloth in mid-stroke to address Gwen. Her voice is grave. "No buts my dear. Doctor's orders. We must pursue what is causing him to come awake enough in the first place to cause that moan. Now doesn't that make sense?"

"I suppose so," Gwen says doubtfully as she turns her attention back to his cock. It has shrunk notably she sees with more than a little twinge of disappointment, but even more alarmingly in the way his heart monitor has slowed down to the point where it almost appears on the edge of flat lining.

"See how . . . disappointed he is we have stopped." Avery stares at Gwen her face a mask of seriousness. "We are on dangerous ground and must get him back up to full strength and quickly Gwen before we lose him completely."

"Yes, OK," Gwen says suddenly scared. She begins to whisper to her son as she starts to move her wash cloth around his flaccid cock.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,148 Followers