A Deal With The Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
764 Followers

"Don't what?"

"Don't leave me up there." I motioned to the hundreds of thousands of men, women, and creatures chained into the sides of the surrounding mountains. In my mind there wasn't anything worse then being left to linger, alone and forgotten.

Lucifer looked at me. "I would have thought you would prefer to be away from my attention. I remember the look of revulsion on your face that night as you watched me fucking my prized pet. Yet here you are begging for me to take you."

I hadn't thought of it in those terms. I remember that long ago night, nothing in life could have made me forget but as I hung there I realized that there were worse things that could happen to me. "Please." It was all I could say as my voice had gone unnaturally hoarse.

"Well, we'll just see how well you deal with being the object of my affection."

I shivered as his hands reached up to cup my breasts. "So, you think you can handle being fucked by the Devil?"

A small, scared whimper escaped from my throat. I wanted to close my eyes, to block out what was happening but at the same time some sick sense of curiosity kept me from doing so.

"It really is too bad you felt you had to resist me. I could have given you more pleasure in one night with me than you experienced in your long life on Earth." With that he opened his mouth, his long forked tongue sliding out from between a wicked set of teeth.

It continued to grow in length until it reached my nipples. The first touch was cold, almost painful as it flicked back and forth across my sensitive nubs. Despite me fear and revulsion I felt my body starting to respond. I had always had sensitive nipples that seemed to be directly linked to my clit and his tongue was doing such wonderful things to them. Try as I might I couldn't control my body's response. Time seemed to have become suspended ever since I found myself in this place and I have no idea how long he used his tongue to excite my passion.

After several minutes I felt his tongue release my nipple and move down across my stomach. My legs had been secured wide open, exposing my pussy and it didn't take a genius to determine just where he was going.

This time I did close my eyes as I felt his tongue sliding between my legs. He ran down the length of my pussy, from clit to cunt he stroked before finally sliding into my opening. He continued to extend until his tongue had filled me to the point of pain. I could feel him pressed up against the opening to my womb while at the same time he seemed to expand in width, truly filling me. I'd never felt so full in all my life and I found it strangely exciting. And then he started to move.

His tongue slid in and out of my body. Being forked he was able to fuck me in a way never before imagined. Sometimes both points entering my body while at other times he'd fuck me with one and stroke my clit with the other. In no time at all I was on the verge of climax but just when my orgasm was about to crest he withdrew leaving me panting for breath.

"Don't worry, there's more."

Next thing I knew there was something sliding up my leg. Looking down I could see his tail curling around from behind his body and working its way up my leg. Unlike his tongue his tail wasn't smooth and slippery. It was covered with thick, leathery looking skin that threatened to tear me apart.

"Please, I can't."

"Oh, but you will." With that his tail trust up, impaling my already withering body. Luckily my own juices had prepared me for his entry. I was wet and within minutes working my way once again to an orgasm. He watched me, seeing my pleasure at being fucked by his tail. My excitement had grown to an almost unbearable pitch as he thrust in and out of my pussy. I tried lifting my hips, to meet him on the upward thrust so that I could push myself over that edge into orgasm. But once again he denied me.

"Not so fast. You have yet to experience my most prized possession."

Immediately, my eyes went to his cock, which stood hard and erect against his stomach. At that moment there wasn't anything in the world I wanted more than to be fucked by him. I was willing to beg.

"Please, please fuck me."

"Of course, my dear. Didn't I tell you once before that your happiness was my greatest concern?" I was too desperate at that moment to hear the sarcasm in his voice. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock, which seemed to be growing with every passing moment.

He didn't even need to step forward. His cock seemed to move as his tail did and made its way towards my body. This time I was prepared for the assault on my senses as he rammed his way into my body. He wasn't gentle but in fact I didn't care. I wanted him to pound me, to fuck me with that enormous cock and bring me blessed relief.

I was whimpering, begging and pleading with him. "Please, harder. Fuck me harder."

Lucifer chuckled while stepping up the force of his thrusts. My pussy stretched and spasmed, trying to accommodate him. It felt like he was going to burst through the back of my passage but I didn't care. All I wanted was for him to keep fucking me.

He moved in closer, pressing that hard body against me and growled. "Do you see what you could have had, for all eternity?"

It took me a minute to realize what the implications of his words were. Even then I didn't fully comprehend until he withdrew from my body and pulled on the chain still in his hand. I watched with growing horror as his little pet literally climbed up his body and impaled herself on his cock.

I was on fire, aroused like never before only doomed to watch as she fucked both of them to an explosive orgasm. My own body strained, arching forward in an attempt to find release. "Please."

Having gained his release Lucifer stood before me watching as I withered upon the cross. "You will suffer for your sins. In time you may earn your release but for now you shall remain where you are. But don't worry, you won't be forgotten. For I will see to it that you are given ample attention."

Six hundred and forty-seven years later:

I don't know how long I've been here. There is no night and day by which to judge time in hell. All I know is that it has been a very long time. To this day I remain bound to the cross, my body forever on display. Lucifer likes to spend his time in between meeting new people teasing me, stroking the fires of my desire almost to the point of release before going on to some new item of business. I haven't had an orgasm since I came to this place.

Sometimes, if he wants to reward someone or something for services rendered he will offer me up. I've come to be grateful for those times when one of the gargoyles, with their particularly large cocks and endless stamina are rewarded with use of my pussy. Somehow, Lucifer is able to keep my orgasm just out of reach but I enjoy the fucking to no end.

Someday I will have paid the price for having tried to escape and only then will I be granted release from both the restraints on my wrists and ankles as well as the hold over my orgasm. But until then I continue to suffer, or do I?

Comments are always welcome; please send them to the email address in my profile.

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
764 Followers
12