A Deal's a Deal

Story Info
Carol makes a choice between losing her ride or her clothes.
3.4k words
4.47
71.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,236 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are over eighteen. The story takes place in the world of touring drum corps and color guards in the early 1990s before mobile phones were common and when people used actual cameras to take pictures. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne.

ONE SUMMER MORNING SOMETIME IN THE EARLY 1990s

I woke up early on the morning after the previous night's regional competition show. Performing corps tended to travel from city to city on busses during the night, sleeping as best we could. This time, however, we had arrived at our housing site soon after midnight and were able to get a few luxurious hours of sleep on a gym floor.

It was still dark outside when I woke up, but I decided to go ahead and get a shower anyway to avoid the morning rush. It had been a long tour for the corps and a nice warm shower was a luxury even more treasured than sleep. I figured since we were sharing the gym with another corps, I had better claim a shower early.

The other corps being housed at the school got in fairly late the night before, after we were already asleep. Some of us tried to stay up long enough to catch a glimpse of some of their color guard girls. As most of them were from areas near the beach, they were already toned, sun-kissed, and looking gorgeous before the tour even started. I, on the other hand, went to sleep early, figuring I didn't stand a chance with one of their girls. They were just too breathtakingly beautiful, and way out of my league.

That was about to change...

As I made my way to the showers, I noticed a light in the room was already on. Approaching the entrance, I could hear someone inside. Realizing that no one else was up yet, I carefully peeked into the shower room. Inside was a rather shapely brunette wearing only a soft pink towel. I gaped as she reached over to turn on the water and casually removed her towel, exposing her radiant figure.

Time froze as I stared in awe at this color guard goddess of beauty. Her curves were gorgeous, her breasts firm and perky, and her legs well toned. Her exquisite hair was in lovely curls that bounced freely on her bare shoulders.

She was an absolute vision...

...but her ass...

...ohmygod.

The word "amazing" doesn't even come close to describing how perfect an ass this girl had on her. Somehow, it was wonderfully curvy, beautifully firm, and adorably sexy all at the same time. I couldn't help but fantasize about laying her face down on a bed while I spanked her amazing ass over and over, only to hear her begging me to spank her harder between girly yelps.

Snapping out of my trance momentarily, I hurried back to my sleeping area for my camera, hoping that no one else would get up yet. Heading back for the shower room, I hid behind an opening in the wall. Looking through once again, I saw the color guard girl now under the shower head, water cascading down over her entire gorgeous naked figure, her towel discarded on a bench nearby. Raising my camera, I discretely began taking pictures of this beautiful unknown girl as she washed and rinsed her glorious body, completely unaware that her every movement was being admired and captured on my camera. To my good fortune, the water was warm, so she took her time, stretching and turning and enjoying every minute. My cock was insanely hard as I took frame after frame.

"What an amazing girl," I thought to myself as she finished her shower and wrapped the soft pink towel around herself. The cloth hugged her figure perfectly, making her look just as incredible with it on as she did with it off.

As luck would have it, she turned the water off just as I had taken my last picture, causing the camera to whir as the film began to rewind. She looked up suddenly.

"Who's there?" she asked glancing in my direction.

I slowly stepped out of hiding and walked towards her.

"Hi," I said casually.

"Hi," she smiled, "what are you doing?"

"Umm...well..." I stammered.

Her eyes widened as she looked down and saw the camera.

"Were you taking pictures of me?"

"Well, yes," I admitted sheepishly, taking the film cartridge out of the camera and handing it to her.

She took the film, gaping in disbelief. "Oh my gosh," she said putting her hand on her forehead, "I'm so embarrassed."

I made a point of looking her over.

"You shouldn't be."

She paused a moment, then smiled and extended her hand.

"My name's Carol."

I took her hand and kissed it, causing Carol to smile wider.

"Maybe I'll be seeing more of you soon," I said.

Carol gently placed the film back in my hand.

"I'm sure you will," she said turning to leave, looking back over her shoulder to smile at me again as she walked out of the room.

***

Later that night after the show, our corps members were loading the busses for the trip to our next city when I heard a voice.

"Hi there," Carol called to me from across the parking lot. The hot brunette's curls bounced on her shoulders as she walked towards me, wearing a very form fitting gray t-shirt which was tucked into a pair of very short and rather tight black nylon shorts, her breasts and rear highlighted very well.

"Oh hi," I said jokingly, "I didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

Carol smiled and blushed a little at the comment.

"I've got a problem," she said with concern.

"Not that I can see," I answered, making no secret of checking out her curves as I looked her over.

"I'm serious," Carol said folding her arms to cover her breasts, "my bus pulled out already, any way I can hitch a ride?"

"Well," I replied, gently taking her wrists and unfolding her arms, not allowing her breasts to be hidden, "what can you offer me?"

"My things are back on the bus," she said talking with her hands, "all I have are the clothes I'm wearing."

"I see," I said, taking the opportunity to look her up and down all over. Carol rolled her eyes and rested her hands on her hips as I slowly walked around her, moving my hand to squeeze her tight rear. Carol sighed, waiting impatiently. Moving my hand to the top of her shorts, I pulled on the waistband and looked down to see her panties.

"Black lace?" I teased, "why Carol, very sexy."

"Mmm," Carol raised her eyebrows with bored sarcasm as if to say "just get on with it."

I pretended to think it over a minute before answering.

"Okay, it's a deal."

Carol straightened her posture. "What's the deal?"

"You give me your clothes, and I give you a ride."

Carol paused, putting her hands on her hips again. "You're not serious?"

"That's the deal," I replied, stepping part way through the bus doors, "you coming?"

Carol stood gaping for a moment. Then, with a resolute sigh, she walked past me and bounced up the steps onto the bus. Upon entering, Carol was greeted with a thunderous round of applause from the fully loaded bus.

Carol raised her eyebrows at me.

"This wouldn't have been a setup by any chance, would it?"

"After you," I gestured, letting my silence be an answer.

Carol walked to the back of the bus amidst several whistles and comments from the guys on the bus who were all undressing her with their eyes. A few even reached out and grabbed the flag girl's ass as she strutted by. Carol played the game, flashing a teasing smile over her shoulder at each one as if to say "that's as close as you're going to get."

Finally reaching the back of the bus, I sat down in the seat. Carol finished flirting with the rest of the bus and whipped around to face me.

"Now what?"

"Now you take off your clothes," I replied flatly.

Carol raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Now? In front of everybody?"

As if on cue, most of the guys and even a few girls began pulling out cameras and aimed them towards Carol as we all waited for her to start.

Carol put her hands on her hips and smiled slyly. She knew what they all wanted. The whole thing had been set up to get her to strip naked. What was interesting was that Carol couldn't decide whether she should be offended or flattered that so many people wanted to see her take off her clothes. She didn't get much time to think it over though.

"Get on with it," I prompted her.

Carol locked her eyes on mine. She decided that if she had to do this, she was going to make it good. Crossing her arms at her waist, Carol pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her black lace bra as flashbulbs from cameras began to flicker throughout the bus. Handing the shirt to me, Carol arched her back and moved her hands to the sides of her shorts. One side at a time, Carol slowly pulled down her tiny shorts, stopping every few seconds to allow the cameras to get good shots of her performance as she tugged them down in short yanks.

"Damn, this girl is hot," I thought to myself as she stripped directly in front of me.

Then, handing me her shorts, Carol straddled my lap with her amazing legs. Pushing me back against the seat, the color guard girl whipped her hair back and kissed me hard, aggressively attacking me as she kicked off her shoes.

The flashbulbs were everywhere, and we all could tell that Carol was really getting turned on doing this in public. One of the guys in the next seat reached over and pulled on Carol's bra closure, snapping it as the hook came undone.

"Um!" Carol broke her kiss and flashed a smile over her shoulder at the guy who had just unhooked her bra. Straightening up to face me again, Carol slowly pushed one strap off her shoulder, then the other, freeing her firm breasts from the constraints of her clothes as every person with a camera snapped away. Handing me her discarded bra, Carol put her hands on her hips and rolled her shoulders back, presenting her breasts to everyone, and smiling with confidence as the multitude of cameras captured the lovely image.

Then, flashing a flirty look over her shoulder at her audience, Carol slowly pushed the waistband of her panties down, sliding them off the curves of her perfect ass. Cameras clicked and flashed as Carol took off her last piece of clothing, wiggling her hips as she stripped herself completely naked. With a teasing smile, Carol handed her panties to me.

"What do we do now?" she asked playfully.

I began undoing my shorts.

"Now, I give you the ride I promised."

Carol's mouth fell open.

"Are you serious?" she asked glancing around at the cameras, "I mean, taking off my clothes is one thing, but..."

Carol glanced down as I pulled my hard cock out of my shorts.

"Oh my," she stopped in mid-protest.

"You were saying?" I said, taking my rock hard cock and carefully gliding it across the entrance to the flag girl's pussy.

"Oh!" Carol closed her eyes, the touch sending a wave of desire through her body.

Reaching around to grab her perfect bare ass, I forced Carol closer. Placing my cock at the entrance to her pussy, I pulled her down slowly, barely pushing the tip inside her.

"Oh!" Carol's whole body quivered in anticipation as a flood of pleasure washed over her, drowning out the sound of flashing bulbs and clicking cameras.

"I...shouldn't...be doing this," she managed to say in quick breaths.

"A deal's a deal, Carol," I said matter-of-factly, waiting for her to give in. Carol paused, biting her lip to keep it from quivering. She wanted me inside her, and we both knew it.

"This is such a bad idea," Carol whispered more to herself than to me as she slowly lowered her wet pussy onto my waiting cock. The walls of her beautiful love canal parted, allowing me to slide all the way in, deep and hard inside her.

"Ohhhhh..." Carol moaned, her eyes glazing over as the warmth of the flag girl's pussy enveloped my shaft completely.

The first long stroke inside her made Carol shudder with pleasure. As her pussy adjusted to having my large shaft resting within her depths, Carol closed her eyes and tried not to think about all the people on the bus watching her.

(SMACK)

"OH!"

Her eyes going wide, Carol gave a girly yelp as she felt my hand come down and spank her beautiful firm ass.

"Get humping, Carol," I ordered.

The flag girl nodded in compliance.

"Touch yourself," I ordered as the color guard goddess began slowly bobbing up and down on my shaft, "I want everyone to watch you pleasure yourself while you fuck me."

Carol's mouth fell open in disbelief as her wonderful shapely hips pumped my cock in long full strokes.

"It's kind of embarrassing," she said glancing around at everyone watching.

I locked my eyes on hers.

"Not to me."

Carol hesitated, her hips still pumping steadily into mine, her beautiful pussy wanting to milk my cock for everything it had.

Finally giving in, Carol's right hand moved down between her legs and began masturbating in front of me as we fucked each other, her fingers making tiny little circular motions on her swollen and highly sensitive clit.

Carol ran her free hand through her hair as she began to move up and down at a faster pace, riding my cock in and out of her pussy. Her full perky breasts bounced invitingly with each thrust as Carol arched her back, sighing with intense pleasure. Gripping her ass more firmly for support, I leaned forward and began licking and sucking on her erect and highly sensitive tits.

"Oh yes! Yes!" she cried out, the flashes from the cameras nearly blinding her as people took frame after frame. Carol knew it was wrong. This was more than just a bunch of guys seeing her naked. These people were taking pictures of her getting fucked. It was so wrong, but the thought made her so unbelievably horny that she blocked out everything else and gave in to the pleasure overtaking her.

"OH!" Carol laid her head back in ecstasy, holding my head to her breasts as she pumped her hips faster and faster. I thrust in time with her, pushing my cock deep into her pussy with each stroke.

Cameras all over the bus were capturing the image of Carol pleasuring herself while getting fucked out of her mind. It was so humiliating, but the flag girl goddess couldn't stop herself. She was lost in the moment, in her own world of pleasure and ecstasy...and knowing that everyone was watching her made it that much more embarrassing...and amazing at the same time.

"OH!!! I...can't believe...OH!!!...I'm...doing this...UM!!!!"

Holding Carol's perfect ass firmly with both hands, I used them as leverage to pump my cock deep...DEEP...inside her glorious pussy.

"YES!!!!!! OHGOD!!!!! YES!!!!!!! OHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Carol blurred her fingers as fast as she could over her very erect and pulsating clit.

"OH! OH! OH!! OH!!!" Carol's cries became screams as I found her g-spot inside her pussy, stroking it over and over and over with my cock as the color guard girl felt the orgasm she longed for building up inside her.

"Fuck, here it comes! Ohmygod, HERE IT COMES!" Carol yelled, her free hand gripping the metal rack above us for balance as she violently bounced up and down on my cock.

I was fucking her into oblivion, and everyone on the bus was watching Carol in the throws of primal ecstasy, snapping picture after glorious picture as they waited in anticipation for orgasm to take her.

It was then everyone discovered that Carol was a screamer.

"OH!!!! OH!!!!! OH!!!!!! OH!!!!!!!" Carol yelled over and over as I pounded my cock into her pussy, her cries becoming so loud they could have blown the sides of the bus apart. The flashbulbs were going off like fireworks as Carol's pussy began its contractions.

"I'M COMING!!! OH FUCK!!! I'M COMING!!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!"

With a final thrust, Carol's pussy clinched down on my cock, enveloping the shaft from all directions and sending us both into screaming orgasm. The walls of her well soaked cunt suckled on the head of my rod, pulling every ounce of liquid from me as I fired into her depths. Pulses of mindless rapture overwhelmed the well-fucked flag girl as she felt the warmth spreading inside her pussy.

"YES!!!!! OHGOD YES!!!!!!!"

Waves of orgasmic bliss crashed down relentlessly over Carol's gorgeous body, overpowering her until finally, with a deafening scream, the insanely hot flag girl collapsed on top of me, her firm breasts pressing against my chest.

"Ohhhhhmygod," Carol panted and gasped, kissing me with lustful aggression over and over, her amazing hips still moving back and forth, almost involuntarily as her pussy tried to pull another remnant of pleasure from my cock.

With a long deep kiss, Carol's panting relaxed into sighs of pleasure as I ran my hands all up and down her body, gripping that incredible ass of hers.

"MMM!!!" She squealed in mid-kiss as her over sensitive pussy slowly released its grip on my cock and I pulled out of her.

All through the night while everyone else slept, Carol rested in my arms completely naked as we rode to the next stop. We kissed passionately in silence for hours as I teased her with my hands, slowly gliding my fingers in and out of her pussy and gently stroking her clit. Carol pouted and whimpered, whispering soft pleas for mercy into my ear as I brought her to silent orgasms over and over again. She shuddered through each climax, twitching uncontrollably in spasms of pleasure as she tried desperately not to scream and wake everyone. Carol fought against her exhaustion, eventually drifting in and out of consciousness until finally, she surrendered to her fatigue and fell asleep as I stroked her gorgeous hair lovingly.

***

"Carol," the sound of my voice woke her, "we're here."

Carol opened her eyes slowly, looking up at me.

"Oh, hi," she smiled, "where are we?"

"At our next site," I looked out the window, "looks like your bus is just over there."

Carol turned and looked out the window to where she needed to be.

"I'd better get going," the hot flag girl smiled slyly, turning to me, "thanks for the ride."

"Don't mention it," I replied, "thank you for taking off your clothes."

Carol cocked her head to the side.

"Can I have them back now?" she asked.

I shook my head.

Carol's mouth fell open.

"You mean you're going to make me get back on my bus completely naked?!?"

"A deal's a deal, Carol."

"What exactly am I supposed to tell everybody?" Carol covered her breasts with her arms.

I leaned over and took her by the wrists, gently putting her arms by her sides again, "with a figure like yours, I don't think it really matters."

Carol sat gaping for a moment. Then, resolved to the fact that she wasn't going to be getting her clothes back, she smiled slightly and held out her hand for me to help her up.

I leaned over and kissed the back of her hand as she stood. Fixing her tussled hair, Carol strutted past me, flashing a smile over her shoulder. She flirted with the rest of the guys on the bus, waving and blowing kisses as she walked by. Then, with an air of confidence, Carol hopped down the stairs and walked bouncily out the door, her hands by her sides.

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. Just to let everyone know, I do turn off the star ratings after a few weeks just because I want people to enjoy my stories for the content and not because of the arbitrary ratings of others who may or may not share the same preferences. Have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.