A Death, Baked Bob, and the... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" one woman asked.

I was practically blubbering at this point. "No. She died and he didn't get a chance to tell her he loved her."

"Who?"

I pointed to the screen. The woman looked at it and back at me. "I know. It's a sad movie. But luckily it's just a movie."

My anger turned on like a switch. "Just a movie! That kind of shit happens for real! What, no one dies in your little world? Everyone just goes on their merry little way without losing anyone? This is life, dammit! Death is real." I looked her up and down. "Wise up lady, you don't look all that young yourself."

Needless to say Bob lost some customers that week. And I think he knew better than to leave me on my own after that.

A few days later I was leaving the store after my shift when Bob said, "You going to Renee's?"

I turned. "You're buddy still following me?"

"No. That's why I'm asking. I don't think you should be spending time with her."

"Why? You jealous?"

"Concerned. You've been out of it lately, and don't think I haven't noticed you popping those pills. I think Renee's taking you in a bad direction."

I snorted. "You just don't like her because she's sophisticated."

"I don't like her because she's an upper class snob. She brags about how she used to be an interior designer with an exclusive client list. Truth is she worked for some high-end firm and stole a few of their clients when she left to open up her own shop. Her business failed because she wasn't as good at designing as she was at talking herself up at parties. I don't know how she got a connection into the drug trade, but I know she did it because it kept her in with the rich crowd. She's as fake as that trendy accent I hear she wasn't born with."

It was true, I had noticed Renee's accent falter occasionally. But I was too angry to give Bob any credit. "If you don't like her so much why did you send me to her?"

That seemed to hit Bob hard because he started shoving videos back into the cart. When he finally looked up at me I saw something between anger, guilt and fear in his eyes. "I just...I figured she was into women and...I knew you were hurting over Monica and trying to get your mind off of it...I don't fucking know."

"Were you trying to set me up?"

Bob growled. "I was so wrapped up in that Leslie chick and I hadn't smoked all day. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking." With that Bob rolled the cart to start returning videos.

I stood there trying to figure out what Baked Bob's motivations were. Not that they ever made sense in the first place. Monica always said to keep your distance from people like him because you never know what could happen. But it seemed like Bob was hiding something and I couldn't understand why he'd do that. Bob's strange but he's always been very up front, and I could tell that he was holding back something. I decided not to push it, maybe Bob would tell me when he was ready.

One thing I certainly wouldn't be telling Bob was what I was doing at Renee's lately. When I got to her place there was a catering truck out front. Inside I walked past workers moving carts of food and tables into position. I went into a small room off the main hall and found Duscha snorting a line from a small square piece of glass.

"You're late," she said. "They're waiting for us in the serving room."

I started taking off my clothes. Duscha snorted another line and sat back on the couch. "Why do you keep that stupid little job?" she asked.

"Because I need money for rent and food."

Duscha smiled. "If you took Renee's offer you wouldn't need to pay for rent and food."

Suddenly I had the idea that her being in the room when I arrived wasn't a coincidence. Lately, Renee had been pressuring me to live in the house full time like Zhi and Duscha. I had consistently refused.

"I don't need Renee's money. Or her place."

Duscha got up and walked over to me as I put on a robe. "Instead you keep your stupid little job and your stupid little apartment and eat food out of can." Duscha cracked open the door and nodded at the people working in the hall. "Look at them. They are hired help. You wish to be like them for the rest of your life?"

I pushed the door shut. "What about you? I thought you wanted to be a model. That's not work?" I asked.

Duscha wiped her nose. "Fuck modeling. What I wanted was to live nice and not have to worry about being poor." Duscha walked back towards the table, turned and held up her hands. "Look where I live right now. Look what I'm doing. I am not some stupid checkout girl at market."

Anger grew in me like a slap in the face. "Not to burst your bubble, but despite the surroundings, you're still the hired help."

Like on cue Renee opened the door wide and clapped twice, like she was calling a dog. "Chef Janis is waiting. Both of you get in there, now."

I shot Duscha a smile and a wink.

"Showtime," I said.

When we arrived in the serving room there was a man in a chef outfit standing next to a large silver box on wheels. Two tables stood side by side with long cushions on them. Duscha and I took off our robes and lay down on the tables. The chef rolled the metal box between us and opened it. He put on a pair of latex gloves and started putting pieces of sushi on our bodies. I remembered seeing something about this on television, and from what I remember they put large leaves on the woman's nipples and pubic area. But since this was a Renee party, there was no covering up. He placed the raw pieces on my skin and I gasped at the cold temperature of them.

The chef gave me a sympathetic look. "Sorry," he said.

I let out a breath. "It's okay, just the price of fame and exhibitionism."

He laughed and finished placing sushi on my body before doing the same to Duscha. She made a snotty remark about the cold food on her skin. I almost sat up to yell at her before I remembered I had to stay still. He then put pieces of ginger between the toes of my left foot and balls of wasabi between the toes of my right. When the chef left we were in the room by ourselves. I hate uncomfortable silences, but couldn't think of anything I wanted to say to her. Finally Duscha said, "You know, this is kind of like modeling."

There wasn't much conviction in her voice. I turned my head to look at her. "Duscha, you're being used as a serving tray for food."

"So are you!" she yelled.

"Yeah, but I'm not the one fooling myself about why I'm doing it or what getting out of it." Which was true, and in my case I was getting plenty out of it. Aside from a supply of pills to help me get over Monica, this kind of thing is the greatest turn on of all for me. I love being nude. My dad used to tell me one of the most frustrating things when I was a child was that I always kept taking off my clothes and would run around naked. On more than a few occasions I embarrassed him when guests would come over. One of the first things I did when I got my drivers license was to go to a nude beach, and when I was in college I made some extra money by signing up to be a nude model for art classes. From the day I started living in my own place I'd walk around the apartment nude, usually with the blinds open, just for fun.

I remembered the cabin. It felt so wild that first day, walking outside with nothing on. My bare feet touching bare Mother Earth. Walking around the trees and through the brush, feeling open air and the sun on parts of my skin that are normally never exposed to them. The breeze made my nipples hard and tickled my pubic hair. I found myself not straying too far at first. It was nervousness about being caught, and I was ready to run back at a moments notice. Then Monica walked out of the cabin. Her hair flowing around her shoulders, her nude body like a Greek statue come to life. It was like time stopped and all I could see was her walking towards me.

My memory was interrupted by the doors to the serving room swinging open in a flourish. Renee stood there with twenty or so people behind her, most of them with cocktails in hand.

"Please, enjoy the finger food."

The people walked in and gawked at us. I didn't know if they were Renee's friends or customers, but from what Bob said I guessed most were both. There were a few men, but most of Renee's party guests tended to be women. I spotted the two lesbian couples and three heterosexual couples who regularly showed up, and noticed a new lesbian couple as well. The rest were individual women, some sporting wedding rings, who were probably bi-sexual, bi-curious, or straight women who were looking to have a more sophisticated 'Girls Gone Wild' experience.

A woman took a piece of sushi off my nipple, brushing her fingers over it as she did. She ate the piece, and when she was finished chewing she leaned down and sucked on my bare nipple. The man behind her bit his lip as he watched. Zhi showed up next to him, she was naked and holding a serving tray. He stared at her body for a moment, then took a piece of sushi and ate it as he watched his companion work on me. The rules at Renee's parties were simple but strict- the women could do whatever they wanted, the men could only watch. Any man who touched us would be banished permanently.

A redheaded woman, who was one half of the new lesbian couple, took a piece of sushi off my other nipple with her mouth. Her partner, sporting a butch haircut with blonde streaks and a pair of black-rimmed glasses, leaned down and sucked on my nipple while her partner chewed and watched. The filthy rich do have strange ways of doing things. Monica and I once discussed bringing another girl to our bed, but we were planning on using a personal ad. This whole situation seemed so surreal. People were eating off of me while others stood around talking like they were at any normal cocktail party.

Monica kept popping into my mind all night. I had run out of pills earlier in the day and needed to get more. That would be the first thing on my agenda when I was finished being an interactive utensil. I felt tongues and lips all over my body and occasionally between my toes. When I started working the parties it was hard for me to get turned on while all these people were watching, but now that I've become accustomed to the voyeurism my body is responding to the stimulation.

When cocktail hour was over it was time to go upstairs. Zhi, Duscha and I would each take a bedroom. The guests could stay downstairs and enjoy drinks or come upstairs and go from room to room, enjoying whatever fun they wanted. Before I went to my room I needed to find Renee and get more pills. She wasn't mingling with the guests like she normally does, so I tried the office she keeps towards the back of the house. There were voices, including Renee's, coming from the room. The door was ajar and I pushed it open slowly. There were three men in the room. Two of them were big and beefy and wore threatening looks on their faces, or maybe that was just how they normally looked. They stood off to the side while the third man was talking to Renee.

"...up short this month. That's the third time. Duscha told me you said it's slow. I wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth."

Renee smiled at him. "Tyler, you're way to serious luv. This is the way business works, it's not all simple arithmetic. Sometim-..."

"Cut the crap!" he said. "If I want half assed excuses I'll go back to dealing street junkies. Your rich friends can pay up front, that was the whole idea."

Renee caught sight of me in the doorway and said, "What do you need Keisha?"

She seemed relieved by the interruption. Tyler turned when Renee addressed me. He was tall and good looking, with a boyish face and perfectly styled hair. Those features were at odds with his eyes, which were narrow and focused and created a sinister quality about him. As he smiled at me, that sinister quality softened. Slightly.

"New girl?" he asked Renee as his eyes stayed on me.

I looked at Renee to avoid his gaze. "Um, I need some more pills."

Renee walked around the desk, took out a bottle and brought it to me. "You should get to your room," she said. As I walked out I noticed Tyler was still staring at me.

Walking down the hallway, my hands were shaking as I popped a pill. I almost took a second one, but decided against it. There was work to be done.

I arrived in my room and found a couple – Redhead and Butch Cut. I didn't ask their names because it wasn't allowed. Renee wanted to ensure her guests' privacy.

Redhead gave me a sheepish smile and said, "We weren't sure we were in the right place."

"Sorry. You mind if I take a quick shower?" I shrugged. "The sushi and stuff."

Redhead nodded. Each bedroom had it's own bathroom, and as I walked towards it Butch Cut said, "Don't forget the wasabi between your toes." I smiled at her and she smiled back. They seemed like a sweet couple. Even through the little white pill's magic I was reminded of Monica and I.

For a guest bathroom the shower was huge. I remembered seeing one like it at an expensive store and dreaming of being able to own one. The water came from a spout directly overhead and it had enough room to do gymnastics in there. Knowing Renee, the fact that the sides and door were all clear glass was no accident. I had just started to wash myself when the bathroom door opened. Redhead and Butch Cut stepped in. They were naked.

Butch Cut gave a knowing smile. "We were wondering if you wanted some help in there."

I smiled and opened the shower door and they stepped in. Butch Cut stood in front of me. She took the washcloth from my hand and lathered it up while Redhead pressed herself against my back and ran her hands over me. She pushed my hair aside and licked along my ear. Butch Cut started running the washcloth over my breasts, her pace slow but her hands firm and strong. Redhead bit my earlobe as one of her hands slid back and forth over my stomach. She moved her hand away as Butch Cut moved the washcloth down my stomach, stopping to wipe out my belly button and causing me to giggle. She moved further down until she was running the cloth over my bush, still keeping a slow pace while pressing against my mons. Then she moved away, cruising down my left leg as she kneeled down. I let out a surprised gasp and gave her a disappointed look.

Redhead put her lips to my ear. "Don't worry," she said as her hands slid over my breasts and started tweaking my nipples. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as she licked my ear and said, "She always finishes what she starts."

I felt Butch Cut wash my feet and then work her way back up the other leg. She stood in front of me, smiled and said, "Now that I have you all lathered up," then tossed the washcloth over her shoulder, brought her body against mine and kissed me. Redhead slipped a hand between our bodies and slid her fingers up and down my ass crack, whispering "Are you into back here?" in my ear.

I moaned "Mmmm hmmm" so I didn't have to break the kiss. Butch Cut had slipped a hand between my legs and was rubbing my sex with her fingers. I felt Redhead's fingers leave my ass and then heard a pop, followed by the pseudo farting sound that comes when you push air out of a squeeze bottle. Butch Cut broke the kiss and said, "Excuse yourself you nasty bitch." Redhead kept squeezing and it kept happening. We started laughing and it became so contagious that we had to lean against each other as we all doubled over. Finally we regained our composure and resumed our positions. Redhead had used some liquid soap to lube up her finger and started teasing my anus while Butch Cut resumed kissing me as she slid her finger into my hole and started fucking me.

All of a sudden the bathroom door opened and two women were standing there. They took in the sight of me in the shower, sandwiched between two women. We looked at them and they looked at us, wide smiles on all of our faces.

"Sorry," one of the women said.

"No problem," Butch Cut said.

In an incredibly seductive voice, Redhead said, "You can stay and watch if you like." It was the kind of voice that made people weak in the knees and caused them to do things they'd never do on their best day. Suddenly I was very jealous of Butch Cut. The two women didn't even look at each other as they both walked in. One sat on the toilet while the other leaned against the door.

We were about to resume when suddenly I realized something was missing. "Get me some of that soap," I said to Redhead.

She broke away to grab the bottle and I held out my left index finger as she covered it. The fart sound happened again and I smiled and said, "Don't bother, there is no excuse for that!" and the three of us started laughing again. The other two laughed as well, but they didn't fully get it since they weren't there earlier. We got back into position, except this time I brought my left hand behind Butch Cut and slid my lubricated finger along her ass and brought my right hand around back so I could diddle Redhead's pussy. This way we were all being stimulated. I believe in fair sex.

Butch Cut resumed fingering me as Redhead gradually slid her finger up my asshole. I had my fingers working on Redhead while Butch Cut's anus relaxed and accepted the tip of my finger. We resumed our tongue kiss while Redhead started sucking on my neck. I had my finger halfway into Butch Cut while I found Redhead's clit and started flicking it and making her moan. I felt their bodies pressing against me as our collective passion started to build. The two of them were pumping in and out of me, oblivious of each other's rhythm but driving me insane anyway. I love the feeling of having two people work on me, something I'd never done before meeting Renee and something I planned to try more of outside this setting. Butch Cut's thumb started working on my clit and I knew it wouldn't be long. I started working harder on Redhead, trying to get her to orgasm with me. I had my finger pumping in and out of Butch Cut, trying not to make it too fast and uncomfortable even though my impeding orgasm was driving me to do it.

Redhead got there before I did, and I felt her shaking against me as she gave a series of yells. With a sudden precision, Butch Cut suddenly turned her finger so it's edge was hitting my clit exactly. She made me cum like she had control over it the whole time. Redhead slumped against me and I slumped against Butch Cut. Suddenly there was applause. We looked over at the women watching us.

"I'd take a bow," I said, "but I think I'd fall down."

Everyone laughed. Redhead stood up and put her hand on Butch Cut's face. She pouted and said, "My honey hasn't cum yet."

In a sudden burst of energy I said, "I think we can fix that." I grabbed the washcloth off the floor and used it to clean the finger I'd had up an ass. Then I kneeled down in front of Butch Cut and put my nose in her fur, sticking out my tongue and making her moan. I brought my hands up and spread her out a little and squirmed my tongue into her lips. She made a long, slow moan and spread her feet to give me some more access. Redhead walked behind Butch Cut and got on her knees as well. I could guess she had spread her ass cheeks and started giving her girl a rim job, because all of a sudden Butch Cut moaned again and said, "Oh yeah, tongues are good."

I kept moving my tongue over her lips and started tasting her honey. She put her hands on my head and ran her fingers through my hair. I alternated between moving my tongue and making it stiff while moving my whole head in and out. There was another moan that didn't sound like Butch Cut. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the other two women. The one that was standing was now sitting in the lap of the one on the toilet, who had her hand up the other woman's skirt.

I slipped a finger into Butch Cut while my tongue concentrated on her clit. She shook most of the time I was licking her and then came so quietly that I didn't know it happened until she pushed my head away and spoke in a strained voice, "That's enough, thank you. Thank you, thank you."