A Death, Baked Bob, and the... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zhi fell back on the bed and pulled me on top of her. We broke the kiss and I licked my way down to her small, dark nipples, sucking and licking one and then the other. Once I felt I had her good and worked up I slid the rest of the way down her body. Zhi's legs were hanging over the side of the bed and I knelt on the floor between them. She was shaved except for a small, thin strip in the front, which I ran my fingers through to tease her. Zhi moaned and brought her legs up and rested them on my shoulders. I brought my arms around her hips so my fingers could open her flower, allowing me to run my tongue over its entire length. She let out a gasp. I began licking her folds to get her going, soon tasting her fluids and then positioning my tongue to the entrance of her slit. I kept it stiff as I pushed it in slowly; brought it out and pushed it back in again. Zhi's breathing was audible and she crossed her feet behind me, locking my body into hers. Then I started moving my head quickly, fucking her with my tongue. Her breathing turned into grunts. My tongue was coated in fluid and I had some on my face as well.

Zhi yelled something in her native tongue. I pulled mine out of her and brought it to her clit and started licking. Zhi's legs stretched straight out as she came. She lay on the bed, spent, while I stood and took off my clothes. I climbed onto the bed and lay next to her body, watching her chest rise and fall. She reached out and touched my face.

"That was good," she said.

"I'm glad you liked it."

Her hand moved down to my breast and stroked along it lightly. This treatment cause my nipple to harden and soon she pinched and rolled it between her thumb and index finger. I leaned down and we kissed again. She looked at me.

"Climb on me," she said.

I brought myself up and straddled her head. Zhi's hands stroked my sides as I brought my hands down between my legs and held myself open for her. Zhi's tongue licked up and down and side to side and diagonally. This was what she always did. When I asked her about it she said that back in China someone had taught her to eat pussy by drawing the alphabet. An ex-girlfriend had done it to me once and I found it pretty boring. But with Zhi it seemed much more stimulating, and at first I didn't understand the difference. Then one day it occurred to me – Zhi was doing the Chinese alphabet.

Zhi's hands came to my breasts and she started to run her fingers over them. I moaned a little. Zhi's tongue started working exclusively on my clit. I moaned a lot. My hips started moving and grinding. I ran my fingers through her hair and looked down at her closed eyes. She alternated between licking and sucking. As I got closer I started bucking my hips. My head tilted back and Zhi started pinching my nipples, sending little shock waves through me. Then my mouth dropped open and it happened. No sound came from my throat, just a silent jump from pleasure to an explosion. I dropped face forward on the bed. Zhi climbed out from under me and onto my back and hugged me as she laughed. "Good?"

I took in a deep breath. "It hardly sucked," I said. "Well actually...forget it."

The door opened and Renee walked in. "Well, well, what have you two been up to?"

Zhi and I looked at each other and started laughing.

When I woke up the next morning I got dressed and left Renee's without waking anyone. Yep, burglary is my new career. Driving back to my place, I thought about my encounter with Zhi. It was different from the threesome we had with Renee afterwards, or any other sex I'd had with Zhi previously. Making love with Jess had the kind of deeper passion I'd experienced with Monica. But what happened between Zhi and I last night was something else entirely, something to do with the sadness I felt we shared, the sense of loss that had made us similar in some way. Like two people comforting each other, just a little more intimate than how it usually happens.

When I got to my building I noticed Tim standing across the street. I wasn't sure why, usually he'd wait for Ronald on the front steps. There was a concerned look on his face, so I rushed inside before anything happened. When I stopped in the lobby to grab my mail, I noticed the nametag on Ronald's mailbox was gone. Thinking that was too good to be true, I stopped by the super's apartment to confirm it. Turns out it was too good and true – Ronald had moved out. The super was as excited about it as I was, and when he asked if I knew why, I couldn't help but tell him the truth. Of course, I left out the detail of my condition at the time. We had a good laugh at the thought of Ronald being embarrassed over having his ass kicked by a girl. I was still flying high at the thought when I found a bouquet of flowers at the door of my apartment. The note read:

Keisha,

You're going to think I'm nuts, but I'd like to give us another chance. For years now I've been keeping my distance from people. Many have tried and failed, sometimes for months, to get me to open up. Then in one night, you got me to tell you everything. I can't believe its just coincidence. From the moment I saw your picture it struck something in me, and despite the deception of how we met, and that first date from Hell, I still look at your picture and get that feeling. I'm convinced we need to give this a shot. Please give me a chance to convince you.

Jess

She included her address and phone number at the bottom. The sincerity of the note hit me hard, and for a moment I was ready to pick up the phone and call her. But then I looked at the flowers, specifically a rose sticking out of the top, and a memory struck like a bolt of lightning. A rose I had in my hand for Monica when I knocked on her apartment door. We were at that point when you're going from just dating to a more serious relationship, and I wanted to discuss it with her. She was making me dinner at her place and I showed up dressed to make her mouth water. But I knew she had outdone me when the door opened and she stood there stark naked. She wore a belly chain made of dark beads around her waist and a wide smile on her face.

She looked at the rose. "Is that for me?"

"That depends," I said as I returned the smile and jutted my chin at her body. "Is that for me?"

The tip of her tongue licked the left corner of her lip. I stepped towards her and used the rose to playfully brush back and forth over her right nipple. Monica's eyes fluttered and I heard her exhale softly. I moved the rose over to her left nipple while my other hand reached out and covered her right breast, squeezing it gently. Monica moved closer and kissed me softly on the lips. I pressed my mouth into hers and our lips began to shower each other with kisses. Our bodies drew closer, so I brought my arms around Monica and used the rose on her butt. I ran it up and down each cheek and then up and down her crack. She gave a little whimper as I did this, and then latched her mouth to mine and sent her tongue in. I could feel her bare breasts though my shirt as her arms wrapped around me and squeezed my body into hers. My tongue responded and we stood there for a while, kissing passionately as I used the rose to spurn her on, oblivious to the fact that the front door was still open. A stampede of wild boar could have run through the hallway and we wouldn't have noticed.

Suddenly Monica broke the kiss and pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it across the room. Then she ripped my bra past my breasts without any regard to causing pain. I don't think I could have felt any at that moment. I dropped the rose and we embraced again, our bare breasts mashed against each other, my hands roughly kneading her ass cheeks and our mouths locked together. Monica's hands pulled my skirt down, leaving me wearing my thong and my knee-high leather boots. Her hand made its way to my crotch and pressed against the triangle of fabric that kept my pubic hair from escaping. I moaned as she did it, mostly to indicate that I wanted her to continue without having to break our kiss.

Luckily she picked up on my subtle hint. Her fingertips started to move over my pubic hair protector and excited me more. Monica brought her hand up and under the waistband so she was in direct contact with my mound. She flattened her hand and pressed it, curling the top joint of her fingers to tease me with a hint of what was to come. I decided to tease her too, running my fingers down into her crack and finding her little dark hole. I rubbed a finger back and forth across it, finally centering it right over it and giving the slightest bit of pressure.

Monica broke the kiss and looked at me. Her eyes had a wild look, like she'd lost control. "You're such a fucking tease," she said.

"Excuse me," I said a little breathlessly. "But who has her hand in my panties right now?"

I heard a voice and looked behind me. Two guys were walking past in the hallway. The one who was talking wouldn't have noticed us if the other one hadn't happened to be looking our way. He grabbed his friend's arm and pulled him back. My body was blocking them from seeing Monica, but they had a perfect view of my ass. They were staring intently at us with wide eyes. I couldn't tell if they were trying to savor the moment of if their brains had gone into complete meltdown.

Finally one of them said, "Nice ass."

"Thanks," I responded.

Monica reached behind me and threw the door shut. She started kissing me again passionately and pulled me towards the bedroom. We stumbled over something and then fell back onto the bed, still kissing. I started moving my tongue down her neck until I was between her breasts. Sucking each nipple in turn, I watched Monica bite her lip and moan with her eyes closed. She looked so sexy. I continued moving down until I was between her legs. Sticking my face in her hairy mound, I grabbed some of the hairs between my lips and pulled my face back, allowing the hairs to pull a little as they slipped away from me. My girl let out a loud moan.

"Keish," she said. "Would you mind, um...you know..."

I did know. Monica was a self-described anal freak. A few weeks earlier we'd had a conversation about what each of us was into sexually, and when she brought it up I was a little hesitant. But then she did it to me and I liked what I felt. Returning the favor took a little more time, but once I got over my initial reservations I started to enjoy the effect it had on her. Eventually I would joke that the fastest way to Monica's heart was through her asshole.

Monica rolled her onto her stomach and I grabbed her hips and pulled her lower body up on her knees. Then she grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her private parts to me. I stuck my face between them and started rimming her asshole. A loud, long moan escaped Monica. By holding herself open, Monica allowed my hands some freedom. One played with her pussy while I sent the other between my legs. I ran my fingers up and down Monica's slit. She was very wet and her skin felt very warm. It was the same between my legs, where my finger started working me up the ladder of pleasure.

The more I licked Monica's rosebud, the louder she moaned. Monica stuck her face in the pillow to try and quiet her growing noise. I pulled my face back and brought up my finger coated in Monica's juices. Placing my finger at her crinkled hole, relaxed by my rim job, I slowly pushed in a little, stopped, pushed in a little more, pulled out a little, then pushed in some more and stopped again. One thing Monica had taught me was that with anal sex, no matter how experienced (and stretched) the other person is, it's always best to take it slow. Aside from avoiding discomfort, it also increases the pleasure by bringing it on slowly. Soon I had my entire finger up her tailpipe (as she liked to call it). I wiggled it around, causing Monica to have a sharp intake of breath. Slowly I pulled it almost all the way out, then pushed all the way in again.

"Keisha...fucking good."

With that, I started increasing my pace, my finger moving in and out with greater speed. With great regret I took my other hand away from my pussy to play with her pussy, running the fingers around her hole, teasing it before I slipped a digit inside. I alternated the fingers while trying to keep them at the same pace. Slipping another finger in her pussy made Monica moan louder and she started calling my name. Then she moaned something that I couldn't make out. "What?" I asked.

"Toys. We need toys." Monica threw her upper body over the side of the bed and I tried to move with her to keep my fingers in position. There were sounds of rummaging, followed by a few anal vibrators and a tube of lube being tossed onto the bed. Monica looked back at me with a wicked grin on her face.

I smiled and said, "What's the plan?"

Monica quickly positioned us into a sixty-nine with her on top. We lubed up the anal vibrators and started slowly pushing them into each other. We wouldn't turn them on until the right time. Since I was on the bottom, Monica didn't have much room to maneuver hers in and out, but I was new to the anal thing and hadn't been stretched much anyway. I stared licking Monica, and she gave a quick moan before starting on me. There was plenty of her sweet honey for me to savor as I licked and sucked on her clit. I moved the vibrator slowly in and out of her, trying to keep a steady pace. It wasn't easy. Monica's tongue had me going in no time, and I felt the pressure of the vibrator move into my rectum. Both caused pleasure sensations that made my efforts to concentrate practically painful. I flicked my tongue back and forth over Monica's clit as I felt her sucking on mine, and sucked hers as she licked mine. I heard her giggle when she must have picked up on it.

Monica started pressing her hips towards my face. I figured she was on the edge, so I licked faster and sucked harder. She stopped what she was doing to me and said, "Turn on mine!"

My fingers twisted the end of the vibrator and it buzzed to life. Monica let out a few short, loud moans followed by a "Yeahhhhhhhh!" I continued to move the vibrator in and out of her slowly as my tongue worked at lightning speed. Finally she slumped on top of me and I stopped. Monica was still for a few moments, but soon started licking my clit again. I lapped up her juices and then kept going. I was soon on the edge myself and told her to start the vibrator. It moved inside of me and I gasped, the feeling of its sensations on my sphincter muscles was intense. Monica started sucking on my clit and humming at the same time, which drove me over the edge. I felt the spasms in my stomach muscles as I arched forward. My body jerked a few more times before I slumped down again. The only sound in the room was our heavy breathing as our bodies tried to regain control of themselves.

That was the first of many orgasms that night.

Later, we lay on top of the covers, facing each other, trying to catch our breath as our hands stroked each other's sides.

"What do you want in a relationship?" I asked. It was what I had planned to ask over dinner, before her libido jumped me at the door.

"Besides great, hot sex?"

I smiled. "Let's assume that's a given."

Monica laughed, and then looked thoughtful for a moment. She looked me in the eye, seemed to come to a decision about something, and said, "I want to get married."

I raised my eyebrows. Monica frowned and said, "I scared you, didn't I?"

"No, just surprised me. You don't seem the type."

Monica smiled. "What is 'The Type'?"

"That I don't know. I know what it isn't, like you. You're wild and unpredictable."

"And those types don't marry?"

"I'm not sure they should," I said. Monica looked at me with a question in her eyes. I took a breath. "My mom was wild and unpredictable. Dad says that's what attracted him to her. She was always the life of the party, and when there was no party she created one, even after they got married. But when I came along...my dad says she probably wasn't ready for it." I felt the corners of my mouth turn down. "But I think she just couldn't handle responsibility. She told my dad he wasn't making enough just doing studio work and that she hated living in our apartment. Then one day, Mom just took off. Left a note saying she was going to Hollywood to become an actress. No one ever heard from her after that."

Monica was silent for a while. The she said, "So you think I shouldn't get married?"

I swallowed. "I just think you better be sure you want what comes with it."

Monica was silent again for a moment. I watched her thinking, and something came over me in that moment. Before I could even process the thought, the words came out of my mouth. "I love you."

She looked at me wide eyed. I forced a smile. "Now I scared you. Sorry."

Suddenly Monica smiled. "I read somewhere that something worth having should scare you a little."

I leaned in and we shared a slow, sensual kiss that felt like it should never end.

I avoided calling Jess. Lying on the couch, I listened to music and tried to sort things out in my head. I was torn between wanting the feeling I'd had with Monica again and dreading the loss that could come with it. Eventually the thoughts of Monica became too much again and I popped a pill. Welcome to oblivion.

The next day I was working in the video store. Bob was in his office, hiding from the strained conversations we'd had since the nut launching. The store was dead and towards the end of my shift I got sick of watching movies, so I turned on the local news. It was all the usual fun stories involving death, destruction, and mayhem, perfectly uplifting for someone just recovering from a loss. Jiminy Cricket came in, grabbed his porno and checked out. When I looked back at the screen there was a graphic over the shoulder of the newscaster with the words "Half body found." I found the remote and turned up the volume.

"...the right half of her body was found in the river this morning. Police divers are still searching for the other half. She was naked, which has hampered police efforts to identify her. The woman appears to be in her late teens to early twenties, five foot six with red hair and blue eyes. Anyone with information about this gruesome killing can contact..."

I felt like I was going to be sick. While I didn't particularly care for Dushca, no one deserved to die like that. There was a moment when I almost picked up the phone to call the police and give an anonymous tip about Tyler. But I realized with caller ID they'd find me. I could do it from a pay phone, but finally decided against it altogether. Still, there was something I needed to do.

Jess was living in a small, rundown apartment building that used to be a motel. I didn't need to be buzzed in, and I walked right up to her door on the second floor and knocked. I saw the curtains on the large window next to the door move, and then the door flung open wide. Jess stood there in a pair of cut-off jean shorts and a Misfits T-shirt. There was a huge smile on her face. I spoke before she could say anything. "Jess, I can't do this."

The smile dropped. She swallowed hard and said, "Well come in. At least we can talk about –"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

Jess couldn't have looked more dejected at that moment, or any moment for that matter. The hurt look on her face almost stopped me. But then I thought about Duscha. "I read the note, and I'm not saying I don't feel it too. But I can't. Not right now."

The skin on her face looked tight, like she was holding back showing her emotions again. Jess' voice cracked as she spoke. "But why?"

"It's too soon. After what happened with Monica...I just can't set myself up for that kind of pain again."

"Well, couldn't we just hang out for now? Like friends?"