A Death, Baked Bob, and the... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head. "We could never be just friends. You know that."

Jess' face twisted and she turned away from me. I almost lost it right there, and I was either going to start crying or grab her and kiss her if I didn't control myself. But before I had a chance to do anything Jess looked back at me and said, "Well maybe we shouldn't be together." Her face took on an angry look. "I had something horrible happen to me too, but I got through it. I had strength and courage and pushed myself to trust again. And I know that I don't have time for someone who's going to be weak. Someone who's going to be afraid every time..."

Without finishing her sentence Jess slammed the door in my face.

By the time I got to my car I was crying. So I popped a pill and started driving to Renee's. We had a party that night and I wanted to ask about Duscha. I wasn't sure how Renee would react, and I figured I owed it to her to let her know what I'd heard. The drug had kicked in by the time I was at Renee's but I didn't feel any less sorrow about Jess. I found Zhi in the living room preparing for the evening by organizing sex toys. "Where's Renee?" I asked.

Without looking up from her work, Zhi said, "Not coming down until later. She has a big surprise."

"What the fuck happened with Duscha?"

Zhi stopped and looked at me out of the corner of her eye. "You heard?"

"It was on the news. What happened?"

"Do not worry about it."

"But Tyler..."

"It has been taken care of. Tell you about it later." She picked up the tray of toys and started carrying it out of the room. Then she stopped and turned. "We have a party to put on."

An hour later the guests started arriving and Zhi and I were on a cushioned table. I was lying down with Zhi between my legs, eating me out. A middle aged blonde woman came up to me and started fondling my breasts, running her hands slowly over them and teasing the undersides with her fingertips. Looking at her hair reminded me of Jess. I pushed the thought out of my mind as she started rolling my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Finally the blonde woman leaned down and started licking my left nipple. Zhi was teasing me by licking and sucking my clit until I was on the edge, then moving her tongue down to my hole and licking around it until she decided to start on my clit again. Redhead came up and started licking my right nipple. Butch Cut was standing behind her with a drink in her hand, watching the proceedings.

I'd managed to get Jess off my mind for a while, but seeing the blonde woman brought her up again. I kept trying to tell myself that my feelings for her were just a part of grieving over Monica, that you shouldn't fall in love with someone that fast. But I remembered how quickly I'd fallen for Monica, and how it took a little time to convince her to give me a chance. Had I done something terribly stupid today?

I needed to cum badly. When Zhi started sucking on my clit again I put my hands on the heads of both women at my breasts. They got the message and switched to sucking on my nipples. That drove me over the edge and I started shaking as I came. Zhi pulled her head up and the crowd applauded. Redhead stuck her fingers between my legs, scooped up some of the juices and offered it to her girlfriend. Butch Cut sucked on the fingers. Then she pulled Redhead to her and they shared a quick but passionate kiss, after which they looked longingly into each other's eyes. Watching them reminded me why I had to cut off Jess. I loved her, I could admit that, and I didn't want any kind of harm to come to her, especially because of me. Honestly, I didn't want anyone to come to harm because of me.

"Now that's how to start an evening!"

The words came from above. Everyone's attention turned to the top of the staircase, where Renee stood.

"What do you think of my new look?" she asked.

Renee wore a white satin robe that hung open; showing off her newly shaved pussy. Her hair had been straightened and was cut shoulder length. But that wasn't all that was different about it. The crowd cheered and applauded.

Renee smiled and said, "I've heard blondes have more fun."

*

The conclusion in Part 4 – Somebody's Gonna Get Shot!

Please send feedback to the address in my profile.