A Deathbed Memory

Story Info
Anna makes an everlasting memory.
4.3k words
2.57
13.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

"You know, you are still a dashing forty eight year old," Anna said to her godfather.

"Well, thank you Anna my dear, but all the good things in my younger years were something I will always treasure. I have always strived to be young at heart. It is something that will never leave me. Just like my experiences in war will never leave me. A lot of good men laid down their lives and as a consequence I'm still alive," Lawrence said to his goddaughter.

Lawrence was a fit and in shape man despite his age. His head had turned to a respectable grey and his well-kept beard rounded off a stately facial portrait. His playboy looks of his younger days remain relatively intact. From his twenties even through to the latter stages of his life a respectable image remained, it seems as though his image was a carefully selected blend of Frank Sinatra, James Dean, and Marlon Brando all combined to form the man he had become.

He fought in many war zones around the world. At the age of thirty five he was offered the chance to retire, he did so counting himself lucky to have survived; his last title held was colonel. He continued to be filled with sorrow knowing that many of his friends and good soldiers

He had become guardian of Anna, his goddaughter, after her parents had disappeared in the middle of the night. She was slender, sexy, and with the seemingly uncanny ability to turn men to her every whim. She had a slender face, her cheek bones were high, and her lips made an impact however they were not overly voluptuous. Her eyes were a deep ocean blue; they were seemingly part and parcel of her seduction arsenal.

Anna had become a successful model at eighteen years of age and eight months of experience. She had wanted to evolve from simple modelling to channelling her very erotic soul into every picture she shot and every magazine she had and would go on to pose for in future. She had the looks of many a Victoria's secret model, the level head of Heidi Klum, and seemingly eternal beauty of Sophia Loren.

Those whom knew her saw a stark correlation between her sexual awareness and utilisation for her prowess in seduction to her godfather Lawrence's skills and the notoriety he had attained throughout his adult life. They had wondered if in fact he was her actual father, however their resemblance is slight and many find it vague to quantify and pinpoint. This revelation persisted among many members of their families and circle of friends. DNA tests later proved that Anna and Lawrence were not father and daughter.

Anna and Lawrence were very open about their sexual exploits. It was a unique relationship between them.

Anna had a shoot booked for 9:30 on a Friday. It was a balmy summer day and it would be an outdoor shoot. She was never one to discuss details of her shoot prior to its occurrence. It would be a simple bowing to her sexual whims as she posed and batted her eye lashes at the cameras.

She woke up in the morning around about 7:00 had her breakfast and got into her car. She had arrived at a luxurious beach resort which had been booked out for the shoot. Her first set involved a bikini with sequins, strappy pair of stilettos, and a large pair of sunglasses, probably not created for swimming however they certainly did the job. The white panels reflected the sun onto her luscious boy which filled out the bikini brilliantly.

The photographer continued to snap away as she posed as seductively as she always does in every shoot. The pool of the resort provided a great backdrop for the shoot. She then reached behind and untied her bikini top and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were medium sized, perfectly suited to her body and all natural. Her nipples were a light brown with a small areola around them. She caressed and fondled them all for the camera.

Her hair draped over face and added a sense of allure. Today it was slick and straight and a deep black. She then gripped the strings on either side of her bikini bottom, she twirled them around her fingers and slowly rotated her hips and she tugged slightly whilst slowly releasing and undoing the knots which held them on.

Soon though the knots were undone and her bikini bottom was on the floor and her gorgeous and well shaven pussy came into view. All she had on now was a pair of sunglasses and her high heels. Her smile lit up as she stood there posing for the camera wearing nothing but a smile and her confidence.

"That's it for this set, thank you Anna," the photographer said.

"You're most welcome Jeff," Anna replied.

She waved off the robe offered to her and instead preferred her birthday suit. She would always tell people it was tailored from her and always was a perfect fit. She took of her heels and replaced them with a large bracelet which wrapped around her legs, around her shins. It looked like a snake and had an ornamental snake's head on top of it. She had a passion for snakes and she was yet to shoot with one.

She moved over to the beach, she took a dip in the water and stepped out; Jeff had his camera and was watching the whole scene. He had captured the perfect snap as she emerged from the water and she was running her fingers through her hair and water dripped from her naked body. This combined with the sun shimmering of the water proved an unbeatable combination.

Jeff felt as though this was to be one of his greatest shots. The shoot continued as she lay on the warm beach sand and the sand began to stick to her luscious body. The photography continued and she delivered shot after shot. The sun had soon begun its descent and rise of the evening dark was had begun. She washed of and got dressed, she had on a white mini skirt and very revealing halter top.

She was off to go clubbing, modelling was now her full time job, she would move onto other things later on in life. She hopped into her BMW 135i convertible and sped off. She was enjoying her life to the fullest and had every intention of living it up. She stopped outside the club and walked in with all the poise she always shows, she was a woman that took her posing very seriously all the time.

The music filled with drums bass and techno beats. It flowed through her as she shimmied, gyrated, and seductively worked the dance floor in a manner which attracted attention from all others in the club. Soon though the music intensified along with her moves as everybody else in the club stood else and took her in.

All the while she danced like there was no one else in the galaxy let alone this club. The sight of her on that dance floor was amazing, the music encapsulated her and it flowed.

Then she did something rather unexpected, she began to strip. No one stopped her, and the DJ continued to play the music. Soon her halter top fell to the floor and her luscious breasts came into view of everyone in the club. Her skirt followed suit and as she had no underwear on she was now nude and dancing for all to see.

She soon slowed down and began to notice all eyes were on her and that she was naked. It did not phase her even slightly, she was comfortable with her body and it showed. She accepted all praise being heaped upon her by everybody present.

She soon put her clothes back on and worked her way through the crowd mingling with all whom caught her fancy, which was not an easy task as she was a bit hard to please. However, such a task was still possible.

She soon started talking to this woman, a real cutie, her name was Summer.

"That's quite a show you put on sweetie," Summer said to her.

"Thank you, I like to dance," Anna replied.

"That's an understatement," Summer said with a chuckle.

"How about you come back to my place." Anna suggested.

With that the ladies left the club and hopped into Anna's car and the sped off, the warm night had meant that the top was down and wind was ruffling through their hair. The night sky was littered with stars and the moon was full tonight. They soon found and empty stretch of road and stopped the car.

The then took their clothes off,they started off by snogging one another and feeling every inch of one another's body. It was all quiet except for some street lights in the distance. The most common visitors around there were the animals in the reserves around that area.

Their lips and tongues locked and they continued their lustful desire. Anna then reached into the glove box and pulled out a vibrator. She then went about running it on the outside of Summer's vagina and then she slowly pushed it inside of Summer. The vibrations caused some lustful desire to shoot through Summer's entire body.

The night remained still and the moon shone brightly over this sordid little affair. Anna was bi-sexual but tended to favour men she would always love a large cock buried deep inside of her. The sensual vibrations continued and the potent lust continued to flow.

Summer then grabbed Anna's hand and then took the vibrator and soon inserted inside of Anna. Her eyes continued to roll to the back of her head and her body rocked with the feelings of the now rather intense vibrations.

Soon her orgasm arrived soon her seat dripped with her delicious cum. Soon Anna had the vibrator back inside Summer and her orgasm soon arrived she loved every moment of it.

Anna then wiped down the vibrator, and the seats and her and Summer drove on still naked though. Their clothing fitted into the glove box as they both were not wearing much in the first place. The cool night breeze eased the humid night as the wind blew inside the car. The nude roof down experience sent a tingling sensation through both women.

The soon arrived and parked the car in the garage. Anna's home was rather lavish; it was built into a cliff face looking onto the sea. The garage was no different; Lawrence had an impressive collection of cars from across the globe. Everything the collector could want from the Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari Enzo, Porsche Carrera GT, to the newest speed machines such as the Lamborghini Aventador.

Anna maintained a modest interest in cars; however she was more than content in her little BMW. Anna led Summer to her bedroom and the sought some further sexual relief. Anna digs into her stash of kinky sex toys. Whilst she does that Summer awaits Anna, lying naked on the bed waiting to be dominated. This was a house with glass walls and no space to hide. There was little reason to do so as Anna and Lawrence were open with each other. However the walls still remained soundproof as the noises of the coming escapades may well wake up the dead.

Anna pulled out her glass dildo and strutted over to Summer. They shared a passionate kiss as Anna stood over Summer as she sat on the edge of the bed. Anna then put the dildo in her mouth to give it some lubrication. She rubbed it along Summer's vagina before slowly inserting it inside her pussy. Summer gasped at the size as it was quite large for a dildo.

The repeated motion of the dildo in and out of her pussy had made Summer rather wet and more aroused. Anna then pulled the dildo out of Summer's pussy and inserted it into her mouth.

"Hmm, you like the taste of your pussy?"

"Ooh yes, I taste good."

Anna then put the dildo into her mouth and replied "Hmm you do taste good."

Anna pushed Summer onto the bed, handed her the dildo and proceeded to get into the 69 position. Anna began to lick Summer's vagina, while Summer began to lick Anna's vagina and place the dildo in her asshole. Anna loved it when her ass got penetrated.

It seemed Anna and Summer were experts at licking pussy, they both felt an orgasm coming, and they then buried themselves in one another's vaginas. Orgasms soon arrived filling them both with lust and pleasure. Pussy juice came forth from their vaginas and they both licked it all up.

It had been two shattering orgasms that day and they were both tired. They got under the covers and soon drifted off just as dawn approached. They awoke a little after noon; Lawrence had been at his desk typing away.

"Morning," Anna said to Lawrence

"Hey Anna, who's your friend?" Lawrence asked.

"This is Summer," Anna replied.

"Hello Summer, nice to meet you," Lawrence said to Summer.

"Her late father was a military man as well." Anna chirped.

"Yes, he was Commander Eric Jackson, he was killed in action." Summer said to Lawrence.

"I'm sorry to hear that, he must have been a great man. You ladies carry on and go enjoy yourself." Lawrence replied.

Anna and Summer then left for a drive. Whilst on the road Anna received call from Jeff.

"Anna, how are you doing?"

"I'm good and you Jeff."

"No complaints, listen I have an opening for a photo shoot tonight at the beach, and we have a snake for you."

"Sounds great listen, a good friend of mine Summer could join me, she's quite a hottie."

"By all means Anna, the more the merrier."

Anna then hung up, and peeked at Summer who was a little surprised.

"Summer, your fucking sexy, you got what it takes. If you get nervous I'll help ease you into the process. I'm sure you will love it."

"I guess if anyone could get me into it, it would be you."

They reached a restaurant for a late lunch. It was in an opulent hotel; they had something to eat and chatted away.

"I have never done any sort of modelling, apart from taking snaps for Facebook."

"Well you have nothing to worry about, Jeff is the best photographer I have ever worked with and he is very professional and keeps himself together even when my clothes are in a pile on the floor."

"Anna, those shoots in houses, how do they work?"

"Well Summer, they often pay the owners to use the house for a few hours."

"I see and they crew cleans up afterwards."

"Yes that's exactly right, listen Jeff will put you at ease, and we'll get there a bit early so you can ask any questions you want answered."

Summer seemed a little reluctant to ask what she wanted to ask and felt her strange questions were making her more nervous. She didn't want to back away and do it in lingerie because she knew Anna would drop her clothes without hesitation. She felt that Anna was overly kind to her and they barely knew each other. However, that hesitation indicated Summer was indeed a good person.

"Summer as a model, I also look out for potential talents."

"Your agency awards you with something?"

"That's right; they also give a signing payment for new models."

"Once you get going and the agency gets your name out there it will mean more money for yourself."

"That's perfect; I just finished my degree and now want something exciting to do."

"Fantastic, we'll use the pictures we take tonight and hand them to the agency and they will go from there, they would be mad to turn down a sexy little vixen like you."

Summer blushed a little at Anna's words, she felt more at ease and by the time they left the restaurant Summer felt like a million bucks. The drove down the highway leading to the coast and arrived about a half hour early. The sun still beamed in the sky but was beginning its descent.

Anna and Summer went over to the crew who were busy setting up.

Anna gave Jeff a peck on the cheek and then introduced him to Summer.

"Meet Summer Jeff," Anna said to him.

"My favourite season, Summer it is wonderful to meet you." Jeff said to Summer.

"Thank you." Summer coyly replied.

Jeff said to her "Anna has an eye for talent, and you have potential. So let's get started."

Anna cleared her throat and said to Jeff "What's in that container over there?"

"Oh yes that's a boa constrictor," Jeff replied.

Anna smiled at his words and thanked him; she then took Summer by her hand and headed to the trailer. The two ladies stepped inside and found a lavish wardrobe for the ladies to try. Bikini's, jewellery and many other accessories were laid out for them to choose from.

"Here try this one out," Anna said to Summer handing her a white bikini.

Anna and Summer then stripped off their clothes and put their bikini's on. Summer put on the white bikini Anna had handed her and Anna put on a purple bikini. Both outfits were rather skimpy leaving little to the imagination.

They stepped out to the moonlight illuminating the ocean with their barefoot touching the sand. The rigging lights for the photo shoot were set up accordingly. Their stands were plunged into the sand and shining on a particular spot. Jeff had his camera in hand and began to talk the ladies through the unfolding events.

"Anna, we'll start with you, so you can show Summer the ropes."

"Jeff you're the greatest."

"Just doing my job."

Anna began striking poses from her hands in her lovely hair to them placed on her shapely waist. She reached her right hand just behind her neck and began to untie the string holding the top of her bikini top, while using her left to untie the string holding the bottom of her bikini top. She continued to strike a pose for the camera. All the while Summer stood by mesmerised by the consummate ease of her poses and her looks for the camera. Anna looked down and smiled as she began pulling the strings on either side of her bikini bottoms. She let them casually fall to the sand underneath her feet. She continued to pose for the camera, even blowing a kiss which Jeff had captured perfectly.

Jeff had begun to work up a sweat as the very warm evening and Anna made for a steamy start to the evening. Anna walked over to Summer and shared a passionate kiss, which Jeff sought to capture. The two ladies smiled and delighted in Jeff's quick thinking, everyone knew that such a shot is hard to premeditate and as such Jeff's capture would be perfect.

Summer started off rather slowly by simply looking at the camera and soon imagining Anna instead. That helped her break out of her shell and soon enough she was busting some sexy poses which Jeff and Anna absolutely loved.

She had then begun remove her bikini top by tugging on the strings. Her luscious breasts came into view and her poses began to rival Anna's. Summer then untied her bikini bottoms and then let them fall to the ground. She was nude and continued to pose for the camera. Few could believe it was her first ever photo shoot and a nude one too.

After snapping several photo's Jeff called for a break and Summer walked toward Anna, who was still nude and they felt no need to cover and as such sat down on the sand and began to talk again.

"Summer you were amazing."

"Oh please you are the professional"

"You did well."

"Thanks are we going to use that snake Jeff mentioned earlier."

"If you are up to it."

"That I am."

"I don't know about you but the snake in Jeff's pants seems pretty alluring as well."

"Anna you kinky girl."

"Well you know me."

"Hmm I certainly do."

Jeff then called them both to carry on the shoot. Jeff also happened to have a keen interest in snakes and was even professionally trained to handle them. This constrictor he had acquired was not venomous and not so big,

Anna got hold of the snake and stroked and felt its skin. Summer soon joined in and they draped the snake over their naked bodies. Jeff started to snap away and loved what he was seeing. They took to the very well. Pose after pose seemed like photographic gold.

They put the snake away and began pose with one another. They then began to touch one another in an increasingly sexual manner which was blatantly obvious to everyone present at the photo shoot. The posed in different positions, with each of them taking turns to pose in a dominant manner whilst the other was being submissive. Soon sand covered all parts of their nude bodies.

The two ladies then kissed one another and noticed the flash of Jeff's camera. Their mouths remained locked together and their hands reached lower down. Jeff had by now put his camera down and was watching the scene unfold along with the rest of the crew.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers
12