A Debt Owed Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Jim, I just can't seem to get enough cock since we started our arrangement and I had you in me," she said and stared at the floor.

"Please continue," I told her and she looked at me for a minute and then went back to her pleasure. "Ever thought about a threesome, Angela?" I asked her and she admitted that she had, but was afraid to. "Roll over and fuck your pussy Angela and I'll fill your other hole for you."

Her eyes grew wide and she rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air. She was still pistoning the dildo in and out of her box as I stripped and climbed up behind her and lowered my cock to her anus. I ran a finger in her pussy and put some of her juices on her anus and rubbed it in. I stroked my cock and got it hard and poised over that tiny hole and inched forward. Her dildo stopped moving as I broke there her anal ring and then resumed when I was buried halfway.

Her ass was tight, but the dildo fractions of an inch away from my cock made it tighter. I could feel the dildo rubbing my cock as she and I filled her up. She began to scream uncontrollably and I rode her ass and began slapping her cheeks when I hit bottom, red handprints shone bright against her white skin. I felt myself about to cum and grabbed her hair again and jerked her head up as I pumped my load in her bowels. She screamed even more as I had abused her body and I knew she liked pleasure and pain. I withdrew and as I went to take a shower she lay there exhausted with my jism trickling from her ass and her dildo still buried in her twat.

I got dressed after my shower and went down to find Angela making dinner, I rubbed her ass and she jumped, "It's sore," she smiled and gave me a wink. Mary got home just as Angela put dinner on the table and she sat down and joined us. Mary and Angela kept sending me signals when the other one wasn't looking. Mary rested her hand on my thigh and inched up until she met my growing cock and rubbed it and smiled at me. Angela looked up and Mary jerked her hand back on her lap, and then the phone rang.

Angela answered it and it was her work, one of the girls had called in sick and she had to go in for the night, "But it's the weekend," I heard her say and Mary glanced over at me and smiled. We finished dinner and Angela went to get dressed for work and asked Mary to do the dishes. I slipped up behind Mary at the sink and rubbed her ass globes and she wiggled and said, "Stop! Mom will catch us," and went back to washing the dishes. I went into the living room and soon Angela came down and told us goodbye and she was gone to work. Mary was just finishing up the dishes as I crept back behind her and massaged her ass again.

I pulled her long hair off to one side and kissed her neck and she sighed and closed her eyes, her hands still in the dishwater. I reached around and stroked her tits through her shirt and her nipples responded by jutting straight out and I tweaked them and she moaned. I pulled her hands out of the dishwater and dried them and led her back down to the basement, once again locking the door. I got her down the stairs and then I grabbed both sides of the front of her shirt and ripped it open, button flying everywhere.

"Hey!!! What are you doing?" she asked as I tugged the shirt off her shoulders.

"Have you ever felt like you wanted someone to just take you Mary?"

She thought and said, "Yes, but it surprised me and you ruined my shirt!"

"You've got more," I replied and she smiled and agreed. I grabbed her tit roughly and shoved it into my mouth and she gasped but then she moaned. I sucked one tit and then the other and then I jerked her pants open and shoved them to the floor, then her panties and she stepped out of them. I roughly clawed at her snatch and she let out a yelp as I rammed a finger in and then a wave of pleasure came over her as I pumped my finger in and out. I sucked on her tits savagely and bent her back over the pool table as rammed my finger in her and she moaned and shook. I spun her around and dropped my pants and replaced my finger with my cock and fucked her mercilessly and slapped her ass as I did and the handprints welted up on her white ass.

She screamed uncontrollably as she came and I pumped my load into her too. I slowly withdrew and stood straight up and watched her laid over the pool table and I reached out and rubbed her ass where I had slapped it and bent over and kissed it. I ran my tongue over the welts and soothed them and she raised up and turned around and kissed me as her tits hit my chest she jumped back breaking our kiss. I looked down and the felt had rubbed her nipples raw again and I kissed and soothed them too. "Did you like your pain and pleasure?" I asked. "Oh yes, Uncle Jim, but not at first," she said. "Then, I got so hot, I couldn't stand it."

I told her to go take a shower, I wanted to eat her and she left. I made a few arrangements while she was gone and when she got back she was wearing a terry cloth robe and nothing else. I kissed her and reached down and untied her bathrobe and her tits sprang out to meet me. I grabbed them and caressed them, pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and she let out another moan, "Ready for some more pleasure and pain?" I asked, and she replied, "Sure, Uncle Jim, just not too painful."

I looked into her eyes, "Do you trust me Mary?" and she shook her head yes. "Just open your mind babe and let the pleasure take place, block the pain and enjoy the submission," I told her and she smiled and kissed me again. My little B/D

pupil, I thought. I went over to the utility room and fished around behind the furnace and pulled out a plastic baggie and rolled a joint and lit it up and offered her a hit. "I didn't know you smoked, Uncle Jim," as she raised to her lips and inhaled. "Just want you to be relaxed Mary, you'll enjoy it more." She held the smoke in for a long time and then exhaled as I took a toke. We finished the roach and I took her robe off and admired her sweet, young body again.

"I won't hurt you Mary, but you need to open your mind to enjoy the experience," I told her and she nodded her head yes. I led her over to the end table I had pulled out into the middle of the room and pushed her up to it and tied her ankles to the legs of the table. Then I bent her forward over the table, it was just short enough that her tits hung into space on the other side and I secured her hands to the other two legs of the table. I stepped back and admired my handiwork and rubbed my hand over those sweet ass cheeks of hers.

I slapped her on the ass and she jumped and then I massaged the spot I had just hit and then I slapped her ass again and repeated the process until she didn't jump anymore, she just wanted more. I brought out some hand weights and secured them to a soft nylon rope and cinched them around her tits so that the weights tightened the rope at the base of her tits and distended them and her nipples got very large and pointed towards the floor. She didn't complain, but I could see it made her uncomfortable and told her that I would take her mind off of it and moved around behind her and dropped to my knees. She lurched as my tongue made contact with her slit and moved inside her warm pussy. I sucked on her clit and could hear her moaning as I did.

I began eating her like a shark in a feeding frenzy now and it was more than she could stand and had the biggest orgasm I'd seen her have as she struggled to push her twat in my face. Just as she reached her peak, I put my thumb in her asshole and that threw her over the edge as she thrashed tied to the table and the ropes tightened around her tits. When she was through, I pulled my thumb out and said, "How was it Mary?"

All she would say is, "Fucking fantastic Uncle Jim, I want more of those." I walked around in front of her and saw the ropes were too tight and cutting off circulation to her tits and took them off and put a safety knot in them and reattached them. She looked so vulnerable all tied down on the table and I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up and stuck my cock in her mouth.

She began sucking me and I jammed my cock in her mouth and pulled on her hair so that there was just a hint of pain. The wild thrashing caused her tits to sway and as they did the weights jerked her tits back and forth. I jerked her head slightly to the side so I could spank her as she sucked. She screamed with my cock in her mouth and then exploded into another orgasm that shook her whole body. Her orgasm and the site of this fine body at my command, pushed me over and I cut loose with a load of cum in her sweet mouth. She gagged somewhat and cum trickled out of her mouth as she tried to swallow as much as she could. I slowly released her hair as I pumped the last of my cum in her mouth and withdrew.

She had a smile from ear to ear, "That was great Uncle Jim," she said as she sucked my cum off her lips. I knelt down and kissed her and then went to her rear and licked and kissed her red cheeks.

"Only one more present Mary, and then I'll untie you," I told her as I pushed my thumb in her pussy.

"Anything you want Uncle Jim, as long as I can cum like that again." Her pussy was getting really wet now and I spread some of her juices on her ass hole and worked them in. She was moaning again from my thumb in her twat and I eased the head of my cock up to her anus and pushed the head through. She jumped and screamed, "Noooo!! Not that Uncle Jim," and I told her to relax and go with it, but she had to relax to enjoy it. She started crying and I stopped with half my cock in her and concentrated on my thumb in her pussy.

I flicked at her clit and soon, she relaxed and was getting very hot again. I took the cue and started slowly pumping in and out of her ass. Her moans increased in tempo and I started nailing her ass harder until it was all in her. "Oh God, Yes Uncle Jim, fuck my ass, harder, let me have it all!!" she screamed and I obliged her. Soon she began talking out of her head as she had the best orgasm yet. I blew my wad in her tight little ass as both holes milked their intruders.

Her head dropped as I withdrew and I untied her and removed the tit weights and moved her to the chair. Her tits were as red as her ass as the blood poured back into them. She had a hard time sitting and fidgeted as I'm sure her ass was sore. I carried her upstairs and bathed her and then carried her to bed. "I'd read about that stuff Uncle Jim, but never realized pain could feel so good, thank you."

I kissed her and said, "No problem honey, anytime." I went back down and put my pot away and turned in. I checked in on Mary, she was sleeping like a baby, but she was on her side as I'm sure her tits and ass were sore.

To Be Continued...

12