A Debt Owed Ch. 3

Story Info
Jim introduces sis in law to public sex.
3.3k words
4.41
226.1k
35
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 02/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning came much too early after my long lusty weekend. I got up and took my shower and was greeted by Angela's smiling face when I came out. "Mary has agreed Jim. We talked before she left for school and she said she wanted to help me and that she thought you were a good looking guy and she loved you. I'm worried about it though, Mary is young and I don't want to turn her into a whore to satisfy my debts."

I smiled, "I can't see where some good times would make her a whore Angela. But, to make this work, you need to agree to whatever I want. Otherwise, I'll have to make your debt due in full." She dropped her head and agreed. I felt kind of bad using her this way, but after all, she did owe me a great deal of money and it wasn't like neither of them went without and now Mary could continue her sex education and learn some new things. I pulled my robe open and Angela came over and dropped to her knees and took my throbbing erection in her mouth.

I put my hand on her head and pumped in and out of her mouth as her saliva coated my thickening rod. I looked down at my sister in law hungrily sucking my cock and her bra encased tits, so small. And then I Stopped her and made her move on her knees to the bed and I had her face it and then I rolled her panties down her hips to her knees and jacked her legs open. I pulled her bra up uncovering her cute little knockers and forced her head over onto the bed and I entered her from behind, her pussy felt so hot and wet.

I began thrusting in and out of that hot box as I pushed her on over the bed and her nipples drug against the bedspread as I banged her. Her nipples were soon hard little stones as the friction excited them. All the friction and my hard cock pumping her made her erupt in an orgasm and I soon followed filling her hot box with my hot cum. She cleaned my cock off with her mouth and then I gave her a kiss and got dressed and we left for work together.

All day long at work my mind wandered, thinking about how I now had two women to satisfy my every sexual fantasy. My cock was hard most of the day as I sat uncomfortably in my chair. At lunch, I went over to Angela's job and asked her to come down to the basement where we could talk in private. The basement of her building was a parking garage and I led her over between some parked cars and kissed her passionately. Then I forced her down on her knees and pulled my cock out and shoved it in her mouth.

She protested at first, afraid of being seen, but complied after I got it in her mouth. I leaned back against the green Mazda as she sucked me like some sex crazed nympho. Then I pulled her up and walked her around behind the Mazda and pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles and bent her over the trunk and pushed my cock in her warm cunt. I saw two women coming back from lunch and that heightened my excitement, thinking we might get caught. I pumped her fast and furious as the women glanced over to see their coworker getting nailed, although her face was hidden. They hurriedly moved to the elevator as I pumped Angela full of cum and collapsed on top of her.

I pulled out and my jism was running down the insides of her legs, mmmmmm what a sight! It took her a minute to compose herself, and then she raised up and reached down and pulled her panties back up and straightened her skirt. She had tears in her eyes, "What's wrong baby?" I asked her.

"It felt so good Jim, but those women saw us, now I'll be the office slut," and she sobbed again.

I took her in my arms and hugged and kissed her, "They didn't see your face Angela, just mine. You're safe and fucking you in public was such a rush!"

She felt better knowing that she was anonymous and she kissed me. "It was a rush Jim, thank you." Then she headed for the elevator and I headed for my car and noticed some jism running down the back of the Mazda. Bet they'll wonder about that, I though and laughed as I started the car.

When I got home that evening, both of my little vixens were waiting for me. They each gave me a kiss and we sat down and ate dinner. Mary rubbed my cock under the table as we ate and my mind went back to Angela bent over that Mazda. My cock was getting stiff! "Did you tell Mary about your lunch today?" I asked and Angela froze, with her fork halfway to her mouth.

"What happened mom?" Mary asked and Angela got embarrassed.

"I bent your mom over the trunk of a Mazda and fucked her brains out in the parking garage," I blurted out.

"Public sex!! What a turn on," Mary chided.

"Your mom didn't think so, her coworkers walked by just as I came."

Angela dropped her head.

"It's ok mom, I'd fuck Uncle Jim anywhere!" and she got up and hugged her mom. Angela felt better now that Mary hadn't thought she was disgusting and we finished dinner. Mary and her mom did the dishes and I watched their ass cheeks move back and forth as they did.

After the dishes, Angela spoke up, "I think we should limit ourselves to having sex with you one on one," she said half pleading.

"No fucking way!" I told Angela, she wasn't going to ruin my plans. "You'll do what I want, when I want or the deal's off." She slowly looked up at Mary and then me and finally agreed. "Until my debt is paid Angela, you and Mary will do whatever I ask, whenever I ask," I added and she nodded her head in agreement. "Understood Mary?" and she also agreed.

It was hard to suppress the smile that came to me. "Let's go down to the basement," I ordered and Mary jumped up and headed for the door to the basement, Angela was reluctant but followed. I instructed Mary to help her mom strip down and for her to tie Angela to the end table like I did her and she did and had me make sure it was done right. "Why is this necessary Jim?" Angela asked.

"It's all part of our sex education classes for Mary," I replied.

Mary got a big smile on her face and squealed with glee. "Should I put on the tit weights Uncle Jim?" Mary asked.

"You can try Mary, but your mom's tits are pretty small, might not work." and Mary rushed around to attach the weights. Angela screamed as the weight pulled down on her small tits and Mary gave her a kiss and said, "It's ok mom, it gets better."

Mary reached down and tweaked her mom's nipples like I had done hers. "Time for you to lose your clothes Mary," I said and she quickly stripped down. I had Mary go around in front of Angela and Angela now stood transfixed at Mary's ample tits staring at her and she slowly moved her gaze to Mary's clean shaven twat.

I wanted to get good and turned on and I thought some lesbian action would help. "Offer your mom one of your tits Mary," I suggested and Angela protested, "I'm not a fucking lesbian Jim!!"

I smiled, "You are whatever I want you to be Angela, until the debt is paid in full! Now do it!!" I barked and Angela opened her mouth to accept Mary's beautiful tit. She slowly began to suck on Mary's nipple and Mary reached down and played with Angela's making the weights pull down on them.

Soon, Angela couldn't get enough of Mary's tit as she sucked it hungrily and Mary began fingering herself. I got out of my clothes and started stroking my cock, the scene before me was hot! I walked over to Angela and slipped my cock in her wet pussy and I heard her groan around the ample tit in her mouth. I began to move in and out of her hot twat as she sucked on first one of Mary's tits and then the other, Mary's nipples looked like silver dollars all covered with her mom's drool and glistening in the basement light. I grabbed Angela by the hips and slammed my cock in and out of her. Mary enjoyed watching her mom's small tits moving back and forth as I thrust and I'm sure she saw her own self in that position and it made her finger herself furiously.

Soon, she was creaming as her orgasm rocked her and then her mom hoined her and I pumped her twat full of cum. I withdrew and told Mary to come clean her mom up. She headed for the laundry room and I asked her where she was going.

"To get a washcloth, Uncle Jim," I smiled at her.

"Use your mouth Mary," and she stopped in her tracks.

"I didn't know I'd have to eat pussy Uncle Jim, especially my mom's!" She spit out.

"Think of it as a blow job, Mary. You're sucking my cum out of her and you like the taste of my cum, don't you?"

She looked at me, "Yes, Uncle Jim. Never thought of it that way," and smiled and knelt at her mom's draining twat. Angela wanted to protest, but when Mary's hot tongue hit her twat she had a lost look in her eyes.

Mary started slow at first, this was new ground for her, but soon she was reaming her mom's twat with her tongue. I heard Angela gasp as Mary's tongue flicked over her clit and Angela screamed out as another orgasm shook her and tried to jam her twat in Mary's face. Then I had Mary lay on top of her mom, with her ass just above Angela's. She reached down and struggled to play with her mom's tits, she was mesmerized by their smallness.

I squeezed some oil on Mary's ass and worked it into her anus and she smiled, because she knew what was coming. She stroked her mom's tits as I pushed my cock head into her anus. I took it slow at first, until her ass had the whole length of my cock and then picked up the pace and her face contorted as I banged her sweet little ass. She pushed down on the table on either side of her mom and as I banged her, her nipples stroked over Angela's back and she got a double rush.

The sight of this stacked meat below me and my cock disappearing into Mary's ass was too much and I filled her tight little ass with cum. The movement of my cock and the rubbing of her nipples on her mom's back pushed her into an orgasm as well. The only one who didn't cum was poor Angela. I had Mary release her mom and we all sat and smoked a joint. Angela hogged it, I guess she needed to push her feelings out. I finally let her have it to herself and Mary and I shared another one.

After we finished, I had Angela tie Mary down to the coffee table as I told her how. Soon, Mary was spread out spread eagle on the coffee table and I instructed Angela to sit on her face, again she looked like she was going to protest, but she did it. Mary flicked her tongue into Angela and I guess the pot freed her mind, because she began rocking on Mary's face as Mary licked her mom's cunt. Then, I got up and slowly pushed Angela's head down to Mary's smooth pussy and I didn't even have to prompt her as she smothered herself in Mary's twat. This was some hot action here and my cock liked it as it sprung back up.

I moved behind Angela and lubed her ass hole and slid my cock in. Her ass accepted my cock a lot easier than Mary's as I succeeded in burying it to the hilt in less than a second. I hammered Angela's ass as she and Mary ate each other. They both orgasmed twice and then I did. I pulled out and the jism oozed down Angela's ass and collected in Mary's mouth and she slurped it down along with her mom's juices. When they were satisfied and had orgasmed yet another time, I had Angela untie Mary and we all took a shower together. Mary and Angela tenderly washed each other as well as me and we went to bed. Moaning woke me up about 3 am and I went in to find them 69ing each other. I closed the door and went back to bed.

The next morning, Mary was gone to school and Angela came in and woke me with a nice warm blow job. She swallowed my load and then sat on the end of the bed, "I never knew I could enjoy a woman so much Jim, and the fact that she is my daughter makes it even more special," as she smiled at me. "I love Mary very much and only want her hapiness, and she adores her Uncle Jim."

I smiled, "I love both of you Angela and I want to thank you for helping me with my fantasies. You two were so hot last night."

She grinned, "I love Mary's body and she loves mine."

I reached out and massaged her meager tits through her bra, "You sure have nice little tits Angela."

She lowered her head a bit, "Your brother hated them. Said I might as well be a guy with no more tits than I had," and she started to cry.

I pulled her to me, "My brother Frank was a jerk, Angela. He never appreciated what he had, but I do," and I kissed her and stroked those gorgeous little mounds. As we left for work, she asked me if I was coming over at lunchtime today. "No, I need to run some errands," I told her and she looked a little disappointed.

I told her why didn't she meet me at 4th and Bland St. about noon and she perked up. I spent the morning just going through the motions of work and left a few minutes early for lunch. I made some purchases at my friendly, neighborhood porn shop and went to meet Angela. I got out of my car and went over and got in hers and we kissed and talked for a minute. I had her pull up to a convenience store and she went in and got us a drink. When she got back in the car, she was shocked to see me stroking my cock. I pulled her head onto it and she sucked me as people walked in and out of the convenience store gawking. I reached up under her skirt and started fingering her twat, which was already wet and hot as she sucked my cock.

"Get a room!" some guy said as he got in his car next to us, and Angela got nervous. Soon, both of us exploded in orgasms and she swallowed my cum and raised her head up to see two old guys stroking their cocks.

"Wish that was us," one of them said and Angela started the car and smiled at them with cum on her chin as she backed out.

"I never felt so dirty before, Jim," she said as she drove me back to my car.

"You're not dirty Angela, you're sexy," and I kissed her goodbye.

I got home to my vixens playing with each other in the living room, they hardly noticed when I walked in, I've created monsters, I thought to myself.

They were playing with each other's tits, "Hi Uncle Jim," Mary said as she finally noticed me, "Mom has the greatest tits," she exclaimed as she lowered her head back down to suck a nipple.

"Ok ladies, time for tonight's lesson," and they both turned their attention to me as I motioned towards the basement.

We got downstairs and they wondered what was in the bag I carried, "In time," was all I said. "We're going to acquaint you with threesomes tonight Mary," and her eyes grew big.

Angela looked at me strangely and asked where the other guy was, "You're him," was all I'd say. I had Mary get on her hands and knees and took Angela off to the side. I pulled out a strap on dildo and helped Angela put it on and put her at Mary's ass as I walked around to her mouth.

"You're going to suck my cock Mary, while the other guy fucks you," and Mary turned to see the "other" guy and smiled when she saw it was her mom. She reached out and pulled my cock into her mouth and I let her suck it a minute before I nodded to Angela to fuck her. Angela entered her pussy and Mary lunged into my cock and gagged as it went into her throat.

"You need to set a rhythm Mary, so you can handle both at once," I counseled her. We soon had a good rhythm going and Mary was getting into it and I could see that Angela started enjoying it too. "It's strange to be on this end of the cock," she smiled as she pumped Mary's cunt.

Mary soon exploded as she had both ends filled and a scream poured over my cock as I shot into her mouth. We sat around afterwards and Angela kept stroking her "cock." Soon Mary crawled over and started giving Angela a blow job, it was pretty hot. "It's a weird feeling seeing someone sucking cock from this perspective," Angela said. I told Mary and Angela that they were changing places and Angela helped Mary put on the strap on.

This time I let Mary fuck her mom, she was very awkward at it at first, but with Angela's help, she got into it. Before too long, Angela was ripped by an orgasm which brought a big smile to Mary. I pushed my cock to Angela's mouth and she began to suck me off and I saw Mary get the lube and coat her "cock" and jam it into her mom's ass. Angela came up off the floor about a foot and Mary giggled as she pumped her mom's ass.

The dildo was a lot bigger than me and Angela loved it as she thrust back on it. I had to push my cock forward as Angela thrust back to meet the dildo, but soon I blew my load into her mouth. We all showered and headed for bed. Tonight, when i got up to investigate the moaning, Mary was getting fucked by her mom's new "cock." I went back to bed shaking my head and smiling.

Angela and Mary and I shared each other all the time now and my debt has been paid for a long time, but I didn't have the nerve to tell them. For appearance's sake, I married my brother's widow and we all three enjoyed many years together.