A Debt to be Paid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paerotica
paerotica
52 Followers

Why the hell did he keep repeating her name as he spoke to her? If she agreed, what else was she agreeing to? She couldn't bring herself to say yes.

Despite their size difference and that she was bent over the counter with him on top of her, Ann tried to negotiate with Michael.

"Look, Michael, why don't we sit down, have some coffee, and try to talk this out like two reasonable adults? Maybe we could come up with some kind of payment plan? After all, wouldn't that make much more sense? We are both business people, when you come right down to it, and I am sure we can..."

Michael was getting off of her, hallelujah, it worked, although there was a part of her that was suddenly disappointed, she liked what they had been doing, she liked what he was doing to her, she didn't want just a business arrangement with this man, this god, she did want more but she wanted to be in control of the situation...she was not one to give up control, after all. He must understand that. She was a grown woman and no one was going to tell her what to do and when, especially when it came to sex. She was not getting on her knees for some man, she didn't know, in her own kitchen. Not even him, although she was fearful she had just given up the best thing that had come into her life in a very, very long time. She was turned on, she couldn't deny that. She liked his size, his power, and his ability to solve her problems and take control....

SLAP!

Something sharp and painful just slapped against her ass. OMG! she thought, it was Michael's fucking hand. He had lost his fucking mind! Ann tried to stand up but Michael had one hand in the middle of her back, holding her down. Then another slap and another and again! Fuck, it hurt! But, strangely enough, she could feel her pussy beginning to tingle at the same time. Ann was awash in disbelief, sexual and emotional confusion. She had never been spanked in her life, not even as a child. Her parents didn't believe in it.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? Stop that this instant! You are fucking crazy! Quit that and get out! NOW!"

"Stop talking, woman. There will be no payment plan or sitting down to talk it out. I make the deals, not you. I am in charge of this situation. Isn't that clear by now? Ann, have you ever heard the expression 'MILF?' Mother I'd like to fuck? You are the be all and end all MILF, and I've had it in for you for about a year now. Not in a stalkerish way, so you can relax, but you and I met at the town coffee shop when I was with John Robinson awhile back. You were in the middle of all of the fucked up mess with your ex, and John told me that he wouldn't fix me up with you until you were back on your feet a bit. Well, when he called today to tell me that you needed some help, I figured, now was my chance. I don't know if this is the best way to win your heart but when I was kidding around earlier about the bill, I could sense your body react to that little bit of fear and excitement, Ann, and I think I know what you need, whether you know it or not."

"You've simply got to trust me on this one. Go with it. If I am wrong, you won't owe me a penny and I will leave you alone. You have my word. If I am right, I will open up parts of you that you never knew existed, you will be more vulnerable and more exposed than you have ever been and my guess is that you will thank me. I am rarely wrong about these things, Ann. I plan on taking you, so you can either go gently or you can fight your way down this road. Which is it going to be, Ann? The easy way or the hard way?"

Ann couldn't straighten out her thoughts. What the hell was she supposed to do with this information?

"Well, I am waiting for an answer, and you have about another three seconds to give it to me," Michael said.

Ann was trying to stall, trying to figure out how best to get around her rather lousy choices.

"Okay, Michael, you have not really left me any decisions here but whether to do it your way or to do it your way. May I offer an alternative?"

Ann then felt the pain of another spanking and then another.

"Fuck! Do not do that again!" Ann yelled.

"Then answer my rather simple question, Ann. Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way? I know you want me, that was apparent the moment I kissed you and you were all over me like white on rice. I haven't been attacked by a woman like that since I was in high school." He was teasing her now, which he knew wasn't terribly kind but he thought she could use a bit of embarrassment, some humiliation. She needed to come down off her high horse. Michael could see that she was beginning to blush again, and figured he had taken this far enough.

"Ann, I know I want you, more than you can imagine. It's how we are going to do this and it's how long this is going to last. I am as close to positive as I have ever been that I know something about you that you don't yet know. You need to have someone else in charge, you need to let someone else lead, you need permission to be able to let go so that you can release some of those pent-up inhibitions you have. You don't even know it, and you won't know it until you go along with me this first time. I think I can read you, Ann, I know you, maybe better than you know yourself these days. Trust me, please."

"Look, babe, I am nothing if not fair, today will be the exception to the rule. You will get some leeway to understand some things, get things right and believe me, you will get it right, you will learn this and you will learn it well because you will want to, you will seek out the knowledge, you will be thirsty for it. You are more than clever, that is so clear. You are capable of this and so much more and I believe that some day, probably very soon, you will be grateful that I forced you to your knees. In fact, I know it in my gut."

"So, from here on in, this is how things are going to be if you want them to run smoothly. I want you understanding that I am in charge, not you. You will not talk back to me. If you do, I will spank your ass so hard you will remember every word that escaped those beautiful lips of yours for a week, every time you sit down. You will have a hand print on your lovely ass for each word. Understood? I tell you what to do and when. All you have to do is merely follow my orders and enjoy the ride. Right now, Ann, you need to get onto your knees and suck my cock. The longer it takes for you to comply, the worse it will be for you."

Michael put his hands on Ann's shoulders and she rebelliously shrugged them off but she began to kneel, reluctantly. She found herself in front of Michael's crotch and she could see that he was far from fully-erect but there was some serious interest there.

"I'd like to know, by nod, that you are on board with me, Ann. I would like to believe that you trust me, that you want to believe me when I tell you this will be amazing, for us both. I have no interest in taking advantage of you or forcing myself on you. Finding women to sleep with me has never been a problem. If you want me to leave, I will do so right now. You will never see or hear from me again, I promise. But, a simple nod will assure me that you agree to my terms, going forward. That is all I need to see from you to know that you want what I want - to begin something incredible between us. That we both believe there is more here, something worth exploring, something that will take some time and effort." He looked down into Ann's eyes as she knelt before him.

Ann, having a very difficult time tearing her gaze away from his crotch, looked up at Michael and nodded yes. She wasn't about to stop now, she couldn't walk away from what was staring her in the face, it was too good.

"You're making the right call, Ann. Let's get started," he instructed.

"Oh, and one more thing, Ann, my sweet, do not use your hands for this. I want your mouth on my cock, not your fingers."

What the hell? thought Ann. This is going to be a bit of a challenge with no hands.

"Put your hands on my feet, and if you find that you can't keep them out of the way, I will happily tie them behind your back."

Ann placed her hands on his feet, as instructed. She straightened out her body a bit, reaching her head up to the bulge in Michael's pants. She knew that he was watching her ass and she intentionally stuck it out, wiggling it, so as to arouse and tease him. Hell, if he was going to make her a whore for the repair work, she might as well play the part, right? Ann did not take his cock out of his jeans. She rubbed her cheek against it, moaning, she breathed hot, moist air onto his crotch, his sac, felt his shaft growing in his pants. Then she opened her mouth and ran her lips along the shaft, keeping the fabric between her mouth and his genitals - delaying, playing, remembering how much she had once enjoyed all of this. She was delighted to find that there was some muscle memory, after all, before the house and the kids and the money and the jobs and the secretary. She remembered what it was like to be tantalizing, to be turned on, to be wet and hot.

"Take out my fucking cock before I burst through my jeans. Je-sus!"

"May I use my hands for this?"

"Of course! Just hurry! I am dying here!"

Ann slowly ran her hands all the way up his legs, spreading her fingers out over his thighs, thinking to herself how beautiful and big and strong his legs were. She intentionally avoided his groin as she made her way up to his belt buckle. She lifted her head so that her eyes could meet his, as she slid the leather through the metal belt buckle and then pulled it out, suddenly, to release it from its notch holder. She heard him gasp as she tightened then loosened his belt. Ann used her fingers to separate the ends of the belt and pulled the belt completely free of his jeans, making each belt loop painfully slow and seductive. When she had his leather belt free from his jeans, she hung it around her neck, loosely, before she began to unbutton his pants.

"Fuckin' hurry," Michael groaned.

So much for who is in charge, Ann thought to herself. She had forgotten how lovely it is to hold a man's cock. You hold his attention, his love, his power. For at least those few seconds, you own him. She might as well take advantage of it while she could, she knew that it would be fairly short-lived with Michael. He had made that pretty clear.

Ann did not belabor the unzipping of his pants but did only pull down his jeans, partially, before playing with him, through his boxer shorts, still keeping a barrier between her mouth and his dick.

Ann felt his hand on the back of her head, grabbing her hair, pulling it back, as she had every day for the last few years, up into that ponytail. Michael was using it like a joystick. He had complete control of her head using her hair, "Open your mouth as wide as you can." Ann watched him pull out his cock, pushing his boxers and his jeans down to his thighs. She was suddenly terrified and feeling way out of her element.

"Wait, Michael, it's been a long time for me, I'm not sure that I can..."

Suddenly, the tip of his cock was hitting the back of her throat. She was gagging and saliva was pouring out the sides of her mouth.

"That's it, just take it all in. Relax your throat."

Ann tried but he just kept bumping her gag reflex and she thought she was going to vomit each time he did, over and over and over. It did not seem to deter Michael. He grabbed the ends of his belt, that she had draped over her shoulders, stupidly thinking it looked sexy, and pulled her head toward him, tightly. She had no wiggle room, no way to escape his ever-growing cock. The belt gave him even greater access to her mouth, greater control. Note to self, Ann thought: Never wrap belt around neck as it can later be used as a control mechanism when you are face-fucked. Michael leaned his body back, pushing his hips toward Ann, he was moaning and pumping and saliva was running out the sides of her mouth and down her neck with each gag.

Michael was so much bigger and stronger, he could do with her whatever he wished, in reality. When she tried to push him away, he slapped her hands away and after a couple of episodes of that, he moved her hands behind her back and pushed her body, using his legs, against the kitchen cabinets. Ann was pinned, her arms behind her back, on her knees, in her kitchen, tears running down her cheeks, saliva running out of her mouth and his cock just kept pounding away at her throat. There was nothing that she could do.

"Breathe through your nose, not your mouth, try to relax into it. Enjoy it."

She looked up at him like he must be crazy and just when she thought that she couldn't take one more second of his cock being shoved down her throat, when she thought that she might suffocate on the size of his shaft, something gave way in her throat and she began to get the rhythm, she finally heard what he had been telling her, she followed his orders. It all came together and she began to open herself up to him, she was able to take his cock, all of it down her throat. It felt amazing, he was right! She actually felt excitement - about mastering something she had never particularly enjoyed and she was also getting extremely turned on herself. This was a first.

And then Michael stopped moving himself in and out of her mouth. His pumping ceased.

"Stand up and turn around," he ordered.

She did as she was told but thoughts came rushing into her mind. Am I ready to have sex with a man I don't really know? What about testing? Aren't people supposed to be tested first? Should I suggest getting to know each other a bit first? Maybe dinner, a date? Ann knew these were ridiculous thoughts but she couldn't help herself, she was basically an old-fashioned girl, in her mind. There were her natural inclinations - until today, until Michael, the god, crossed her threshold, a couple of hours ago.

Suddenly she felt him reach around and slip his hands under her shirt, finding her nipples again. She involuntarily began to moan as her ass pushed back towards his dick. He pulled at them, twisting them, harder this time, causing a new sensation for Ann. She had never had anyone twist and torture her nipples, like this, consistently causing such pain. The pain made her entire vagina begin to secrete her juices. They began to flow, like a faucet being turned on high.

Michael would alternate between the exquisite pain and incredible pleasure - one, then the other, the pain followed quickly by pleasure. He turned her around to face him again, kissing her mouth, exploring hers with his tongue, roughly, pulling at her hair, taking it down from its clip, wrapping his fingers in it, while his free hand continued to manipulate her nipples, twisting, torturing, then soothing, rubbing, before his mouth moved to soothe her breasts with his tongue. Then it, too, began its own slow torture, his tongue teasing first, flicking, circling, only to be followed with biting and pulling and then licking and back to rubbing and soothing with his hands. It seemed as though he had four hands and two mouths. One was always somewhere - either on her breasts or on her mouth or in her hair or licking her ear, she couldn't remember ever being this hot.

"Oh, Michael," Ann breathed, "you know that I can't sleep with you today, don't you? I mean, in time, yes. After we spend some time getting to know each other better." She thought she should at least say the thoughts that were running through her mind.

Ann found herself face down, back on the counter, only this time, her shirt was around her neck and she could feel the cold granite on her now erect and sore nipples.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Did you not agree that I was completely in charge? Not five minutes ago?" Michael asked.

"Well, yes, I did but I thought that..."

"Do not think, that is the key to this. That is the only way that this will ever work, Ann. I am thinking for both of us, all you have to do is relax and enjoy. Let go of your thoughts and your body and enjoy. And no matter what happens, do not speak to me again unless I ask you a direct question. I do not negotiate. Didn't I make myself clear enough the first time I spanked your pretty little bum? I am afraid that I must punish you again, only this time more severely, as the first time seems to have made little, if any, impression on you."

Ann, to her horror, felt him pull down her jeans and her panties.

She tried to reach down to pull them up, and Michael grappled with her arms, briefly, before getting them together, and holding them with one of his large hands in the middle of her back. Michael was not playing around this time. It was clear to Ann that he really was angry with her. He swatted her ass with his hand, again and again and again and again. Ann was horrified. She tried to wriggle away as he spanked her, particularly as the spankings grew more intense, but this only seemed to spark him on. She could feel tears beginning to form in her eyes but she would not let him know. Her body began to tingle and Ann couldn't tell what the tears were about. The pain was not so severe that she couldn't handle it. A sense of relief seemed to be coming over her, a calmness, yet, a sexual tension was building simultaneously. She found herself excited and scared and relieved and confused and wanting Michael more than she had ever wanted a man, before, in her life.

Then it all stopped and everything became very quiet. Michael was now rubbing her ass, lightly, kissing it, gently.

"I wish you could see your beautiful bottom. It is becoming redder and redder, with each slap. God, Ann, you have a gorgeous ass."

His hand went between her legs to find the moisture that he knew would be there, waiting for him, but it was even more than he could have imagined. "Oh, you see, my sweet? I knew that this was your true calling. How did I know that, in your heart, what you truly desired, was exactly this? You only want to please one man, and I sensed that about you right away. I could see it in your eyes when I told you about your bill, that little bit of a challenge in your demeanor, a bit of a 'tame me, if you can' challenge. Well, I am here to tame you and to take you. To make you understand that what I want, you want. What pleases me, pleases you. I want to make you happy beyond your wildest dreams, I want to protect you, take care of you, be the best man that I can be for you but in return for that, you must be mine, you must serve me, please me, be my passion."

Ann could feel his fingers wiping her juices all over her pussy and her behind, "Do you have any idea how wet you are? You are, quite literally, dripping wet. This is such a turn on for me. Thank you, Ann. Seeing your pussy this soaked makes me want to do things to you that I don't think you are quite ready for, but you will be. In time, you will be ready for anything at all that I desire."

"I love how much this turns you on, Ann. I am guessing it turns you on like nothing else ever has. Does the thought of being taken wherever and whenever I want you, make you wet? Does the thought of being owned by me, make your cunt quiver? Do you like that I will spend at least part of each day thinking about you, fantasizing about what I am going to do to you that night - will I punish you or pleasure you? You will come to desire both, equally, you know. You will crave the pain as much as the pleasure, Ann. You will beg me for the pain, the punishment, you will do things, intentionally, to displease me, so that I will spank you, so that I will tie you to my bed, spread-eagled and leave you there, blind-folded, wondering, when or if I will come back for you and then you will begin to wonder, will he come back or will he send someone else to tease me, leaving me wanting and crying out for satisfaction, satisfaction that only I know how to deliver, that only I can give you. I know what I see and smell and feel, and I now have no doubt in my mind that this excites you. Doesn't it feel good to let it out, to let someone know that you have these deep fantasies buried inside you, this inner slut, that has been dying to come out?"

paerotica
paerotica
52 Followers