A Debt to Pay

Story Info
She had to pay.
7.1k words
4.52
59.1k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
641 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

*Hello guys, it's been a while. This is a one-shot story and I would love some feedback on it. * L.S

*****

Sunny sat in the large, tastefully decorated reception, waiting on her turn to meet with the owner of the establishment. Her nerves were a little bit on edge, but she put up a brave front and maintained a blank expression, whatever her reservations about meeting with Sergei Larov, there was a greater purpose for this meeting and she would have to put aside her utter disdain for the man for the few minutes she would be in his presence- hopefully, she would be able to do that.

It had been three days since Sunny had last seen Stevie, her 19-year old little brother, and she was worried sick. She hadn't thought much of it when he hadn't returned home the first night because Stevie had a habit of staying out on some days, but by the next morning, when he still didn't return and she couldn't reach his line, she knew something was wrong and she spent the remaining hours of her day scouring the city for any signs of her brother.

Then two days went and Sunny was at her wits end, this time, she went searching for anyone he associated with- Lloyd West was the only guy she knew her brother associated with, so she went to Lloyd. He wasn't as forthcoming with his information as she had expected him to be, so she had resorted to extreme measures to pull the truth out of him. Her knuckle hurt like hell this morning, but damn if it hadn't been worth it.

Sergei Larov.

Of all the low down, dirty motherfuckers to deal with in New York City, Stevie had chosen this scum. Granted, Sunny didn't know much of Sergei, but she knew enough to know that he was one nasty son of a bitch that people didn't like to fuck with. How Stevie had gotten involved with the man was something she simply couldn't wrap her head around, and now it seemed like he was paying for dining with the devil.

Common sense and Shawnie, her best friend, told her Sergei wasn't the kind of man she should go up against, but this man had her brother, her only living relative since their parents died three years ago, and she wasn't about to let common sense and Shawnie stop her from saving him, even though he had been a damned fool to deal with the man.

"Miss Rivers?"

She sat up immediately hearing her name, "Yes."

"Mr. Larov will see you now."

Sunny managed a smile, "Thank you." She got on her feet and adjusted her calf-length skirt before walking to the door behind which the most dangerous man in New York City ran his affairs. One way or the other, this man wouldn't see the last of her till she got her brother back, alive.

***

Sergei didn't like women.

He liked fucking them, he liked watching them crawl on their hands and knees to fulfill his desires and he liked shoving his dick in their mouths and pussies and maybe sometimes, if their tits were big enough, between those babies as well, but he didn't like them.

Women were bad for business. They were a risk he wasn't keen on taking with his business, so, he never hired any females to work for him. They were too emotional, they were too idealistic, and if they got some good dicking from any random fool, they would spill their guts out to get more of that.

He didn't need such loose cannons in his establishments and he made sure to keep them away. They also didn't make good conversation more often than not, they were consumed by materialistic things; shoes, bags, hair, clothes... everything they did was geared towards impressing someone or people, every word that left their lips more often than not was useless garbage regurgitated by the mind-numbing shows they watched on television.

He didn't do business with them, he didn't make conversations with them and unless they were laying spread eagled in his bed, he had no meetings of any sort with them.

Yet, for all his disdain for women, here he was, allowing one of those creatures meet with him, in his office, clothed.

Not only did he agree to a meeting with this woman, he did it on short notice. Even men didn't get to meet him on short notice, but this woman...she was different.

She hadn't requested a meeting with him; she had demanded it- right after beating the crap out of one of his best men. She intrigued him.

He didn't know many females who could beat up Lloyd West; he was 6ft.6" tall and while not heavily muscled, he did have enough meat on him to ensure he didn't go down easily, but when he had gotten a call by 11:38PM last night with a blubbering Lloyd telling him someone wanted to talk to him, he knew he had found someone different, he just didn't think he would be named Sunny and have tits and an ass.

He had been itching to look into this mystery female since last night, she had kept him awake for most of the night, wondering about her. It would be so easy to find the information he needed about the woman, never mind he only had a first name to go with, but that would ruin everything. He wanted his first meeting with her to be in the flesh, he didn't want to see her through a computer screen, it would ruin the intrigue. He wanted to see everything at a go, find out if she was really as tough as she sounded on the phone and he was going to do that alone.

Mikhail and Vlad, his cousins, had asked to be present for whatever meeting he was going to have with this new person, but he denied their requests. They didn't even know he was meeting a female, he wanted to meet her alone and figure her out before he let anyone else close to her. Maybe if she was as interesting a person as she sounded, he could convince her to join his team.

Sergei didn't like women, but he was eager to meet someone different.

He was staring out the large glass window in his office that gave him a perfect view of the city when the door opened and closed. He took a sip of the whiskey in his hand as he heard the confident footsteps walk further into the room. He liked how assured the steps sounded in his ears; there was no hurry to her movement. She wasn't jittery. Impressive.

A short silence reigned in the room. He was expecting her to break it and spill her guts to him like women were wont to do whenever they were emotional, but she remained blissfully quiet, waiting for his first move. Brilliant too

"Three broken ribs, two broken fingers and a dislocated shoulder, not to mention a busted lip and a swollen eye, do you know how much that will suck from my health insurance?" he began.

"Should I care?" she deadpanned

He smiled at her tone, this one was ruthless, "No..." he began as his curiosity finally won and he turned to see the woman who had hurt one of his best men badly. For a brief second, words escaped his mind as his eyes fell on her. Talk about being blindsided, Sunny was beyond sunny, she was scorching. His eyes devoured every deliciously sinful inch of the woman in his presence from her round, gorgeous face with sultry eyes, an aquiline nose and full lips that he could bet would feel heavenly wrapped around his cock, to that curvy silhouette that belonged in his bed.

This was the woman who had beat up Lloyd within an inch of his life? she looked like she belonged on a cover of Sports Illustrated; full breasts jutted out of an off-shoulder top, her waist was cinched in and gave way to thighs that belonged around his waist while he plunged all 9-inches of himself into her tight sheath and he was sure if she turned around, she would have an ass to put J-Lo's to shame, all of that sexiness was soaked in glowing, mocha skin that reminded him of his favorite type of chocolate- toffees. The heels she had chosen as footwear also heightened her appeal. Never mind that she wasn't particularly dressed in a manner that connoted that she wanted to be ogled, he couldn't stop himself from doing just that.

He felt himself grow hard at the mere sight of her, an unusual reaction from him, he took another sip of his whiskey, the burn in his throat effectively pulling his mind out of the gutters and reminding him of the matter at hand; this woman had beaten up one of his men in search of some person she claimed he was holding, "..you shouldn't." he finished his sentence, "However, you are here, on such short notice by the way, because you say I have someone you care about?" he asked with a cocked brow.

"Yes. I hear you have my brother, Steve Rivers? I need him back." she stated with a firmness that was almost amusing, considering she was barely 5ft.5" tall sans the heels and he was a whole foot taller, perhaps she was yet to get the memo, but he was no Lloyd.

Sergei's eyes hardened at the mere mention of the name. Steve Rivers? How did the degenerate idiot get to be related to this fireball? Perhaps on closer inspection, they did share certain features, but their physical attributes apparently, was where the similarities ended. Steve Rivers owed him, big time, and the slacker was nowhere near raising his money back. Then he thought he was smart and could outrun him, but three days ago, one of his guys had tracked him down to some rundown motel, gambling away money he claimed he didn't have and they had brought him to the house. He had been locked up since then, if he couldn't give him back his money, he would beat the fool till he was paralysed.

Or that was the plan...he just hadn't thought Steve Rivers had a one-man army as a sister.

****

Sunny noticed the change in his demeanor as soon as she mentioned Stevie, while he had been smirking at her and seemed willing to engage her when she first came in, he didn't seem so amused anymore.

What the fuck did Stevie do this time?

"Steve Rivers? You're here because of that idiot?" he spat out the word with so much venom she felt like he had slapped her with it.

For the first time since she had gone on her little rampage, Sunny found herself re-thinking her plan to come here and demand Stevie's release, maybe she should have asked Lloyd why her brother was being held in the custody of the head of a mafia, maybe she would have been better prepared for any onslaught she would receive. She tightened her hold on her handbag before speaking her next words, "I didn't stutter, did i?" she asked

She watched him round the table, noticing not for the first time, how big he was. Prior to today, she had never really seen Sergei Larov. Yes, she heard of him, everyone in New York did in some way, but she had never thought of actually knowing the face behind the stories, he wasn't her business anyway...not until today.

He wasn't as menacing as she had thought he would be, yes, he was incredibly tall and very much built, but that was as far as it went for him with the fearful features. He wasn't an intimidating man, at least not while she stood here with him, she had seen much more fearful people on her part of the state. She had imagined some huge guy with grim features and maybe a scar on his face, not this...well, she wouldn't say he was a pretty boy, but he did have a far more appealing face.

"Well, I have something you can care about. Your brother owes me, a lot, and yes, I have him in my custody, I won't say he's well taken care of, but..."

Sunny's feet carried her forward swiftly, "You better not have laid a finger on his head..." she warned him with a glare. There was something in his smirk that caused a bad feeling to envelope her. Stevie may have made a mistake, but she couldn't bear the thought of him being hurt.

His smirk remained, "You mean the way you laid a finger on Lloyd's head? Oh, not a finger, an entire fist, maybe a foot? Or more, I can only imagine what you must have laid on some other person's innocent brother that would have him so battered, and you think your shady sibling shouldn't be harmed?" he asked. She said nothing to his question, realizing the hypocrisy in her words

"How much does he owe you?" she asked as she rummaged through her purse for her check book and a pen. Sure, she wasn't swimming in money, but she figured she had enough to pay off at least half of whatever Stevie was owing this man.

She took out the items and her gaze returned to Sergei, he wasn't making any attempt to reply her, rather he had this expression on his face, it was apparent he found her amusing, "So? How much?" she asked.

"A hundred and eighty two thousand dollars."

Sunny's incredulous gaze shot to the man in front of her, fucking hell!

****

Steve may have been owing him that amount, but the look on his sister's face when he told her the amount she needed to offset her brother's debts was simply priceless. While he preferred her feisty personality to this muted one, he did find it appealing still, in his own sick way.

"What's the matter Rivers? Cat got your tongue?" he teased, "I believe you were about to write me a check, you might want to write it to Sergei..."

"How?" she asked softly

He cocked his head to the side, "Excuse me?"

"How did he raise such a debt? I...I don't understand."

"Your brother is an incurable gambler with a very convincing tongue, how do you think?"

She looked down at her feet in defeat, obviously, she didn't have anything near that amount. Of course, it was expected, not a lot of people had over a hundred thousand lying around and he doubted he would have even taken her money if she offered it. Steve had to learn to be a man the hard way, three days in his little prison simply wasn't enough, if he got an easy let off, he would just try to rip some other person off. He didn't like men like Steve, men who put their loved ones in tight places, no sense of responsibility whatsoever, he had only taken in the kid three years ago because Lloyd had brought him over and claimed he needed some money. He was young and eager to learn and back then Sergei had thought he would be a good addition to the team, however. the past years had proven him wrong and he couldn't just keep letting him off, he wasn't a kid anymore.

"You won't be releasing him anytime soon, will you?" she asked, however, €he had the feeling that was more of a statement than a question

"If you were me, would you release him?"

She sighed and shook her head, "Can I...what if I paid you part of whatever he owes you and then work the rest off?"

Sergei's eyes roamed over the attractive female, the only sort of job that he wanted her doing would involve her clothes off and her body on his bed, he doubted she would be able to do anything else for him. while she gave a good account of herself as far as the art of fighting was concerned, he wasn't one to send any woman to do his dirty work, but she would make a fine assassin.

"And what kind of work do you think you can do for me?" he asked

She shrugged, "I don't know, whatever it is that can get my brother out of your custody fast."

He smiled at her reply and slowly made his way toward her, "Miss Rivers, I get the feeling you are highly unaware of the person I am or the establishment I run, hence your idealistic thoughts that I have a job you would be able to handle. I don't run a bank, or a restaurant, neither do I run a coffee shop or something you can get hourly wages and nice tips to supplement them so you can pay me off. I run the streets and pretty little things like yourself would get swallowed by those streets even before anyone knows your name. so, I ask, once again, what kind of work do you think you can do for me?" he asked as he stopped mere inches away from her.

Up close, the view of her was everything. She was stunning, she had a lovely pair of brown eyes that created a captivating contrast to her dark skin, full lashes framed those eyes to give her an almost ethereal look, her full lips were begging to be kissed from where he stood, he forced himself to not lower his gaze, lest he was confronted by the swell of her cleavage and lost his cool. He needed to maintain the little self control he was holding on to in this moment, else, he would have Steve Rivers' sister bent over his desk in a matter of seconds and begging for his cock.

She looked up at him, fearlessly. He was starting to find she had far more admirable traits than her slimy little brother, one of them had to have been adopted, they couldn't possibly be blood relatives, "What kind of job can you offer me?" she bounced his question off him causing a sinister smile to light up his features.

He placed a finger under her chin and tipped her head slightly until her gaze was level with his, the defiance in her eyes stirred his loins like nothing he had ever felt. He would have so much fun breaking her if he had her in his nest, "Prized meat like you can't be sent down to those dirty dogs on the streets, you wouldn't last a day. If you want your brother out so badly, you'll have to be my mistress for a month."

The words had barely left his lips when she pushed his hand away from her face, "Over my dead body. I'll get you your money back within that period."

She turned on her heels and marched to the door, giving him an awesome view of that ass he knew would be awesome, and how right he was. It jiggled enticingly in that skirt that molded to her form, calling to a side of him that had been dormant for a long while now, "Your brother will be dead before that time if I don't see my money." He called out to her

That was enough to stop her in her tracks, she turned to him swiftly, "You wouldn't dare." Even as she said that, he noticed a chink of the tough amour she apparently loved to flaunt fall off, for the first time since he had met her, there was genuine fear in her features.

"Honey, I'm the one who has made a name for putting dirtbags where they belong, you don't want to find out what I can and cannot dare." He replied as he picked up a stick of cigar, he lit it and took a long smoke, watching her all the while for any further reactions. She looked upset, it almost made him want to reconsider, but he hadn't gotten this far by letting some woman's sadness affect his decisions. He was a selfish, self-serving son of a bitch and right now, he wanted this woman in his bed and he would get her there one way or the other, so what if he had to threaten her with that no good brother of hers?

****

Of course. Nothing.

What else had she expected from this meeting? She had forced a meeting between herself and the biggest crime lord in this city, nobility wasn't one of his traits. She should have had her mind made up to expect anything, but this...

In all her life, Sunny had never thought she would get propositioned like this. She was a tough and intelligent woman, those attributes usually worked for her in other endeavors, but Sergei Larov didn't care for her toughness or her intelligence, no, all he saw was her body. That was all he wanted, some plaything he could use to satiate his manly desires, and he obviously didn't care how he achieved his aim, so why not dangle her brother's life in her face?

Sunny gripped her bag tighter as she considered her options, could she go to the police? For all she knew this man had most of the City's police on a payroll. And what would they care if he killed her brother? That was one less black man to worry about, and what about her? what were the chances that if she took this to law enforcement he wouldn't find her and kill her after he had killed her brother?

She didn't have much of an option, it was either this or...

"Two weeks."

"Darling, you assume this is some sort of negotiation and you have leverage, the last I checked, you have nothing of mine to hold me to. You don't get to negotiate the terms of your...service."

It wasn't that she wanted to negotiate anything, she understood the tight spot she was in, but surely, there had to be some leeway she could wiggle her way through. She was a lot of things, but mistress material? No, she knew nothing about pleasing a man and soon enough Sergei would find that out, and what then? How would she get herself and Stevie out of this bind? She wished their parents were still alive, they could have found some way to raise the money Stevie owed without her having to resort to this debasement of her body.

lannasage
lannasage
641 Followers
12