A Debt to Pay Ch. 02

Story Info
The Best Laid Plans.
5.2k words
4.57
22.1k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers

*This chapter is dedicated to a certain ZSB. Thanks a lot*

*****

Shame

That was the only emotion Sunny felt the next morning...what else was there to feel? What else could she possibly feel after allowing herself to be taken by the same criminal who held her brother hostage- REPEATEDLY!

And damn her body, but she had loved every second of it. That only seemed to worsen her feeling of shame, the fact that she had orgasmed multiple times every time he touched her. At the third time, the orgasm was so intense, she had even shed a tear.

She felt incredibly sore, but the sensations still made her tingle. Another reason to feel shame.

This was not the plan. The plan was to come here and find some way to escape...after finding Steve of course. But when she came in yesterday, she felt...scared. The thought of sleeping with Sergei terrified her so much, she played her card too early and tried to knock him out. Thinking on it now, there was probably no sense in what she tried to do. What would she have achieved knocking him out? How far would she have been able to run before she was caught by Sergei's men? The man had people in every part of the city, it was bound to be a suicide mission.

She lay in the large bed- the bed in which he had taken her virginity and made her body sing to his tune multiple times- staring blankly at the grey wall in front of her. Sergei had awoken at some point early in the morning and left her...the scent of him lingered in the room. What next from here? What was she to do? Could she even go anywhere? Maybe he had left some watchdogs to monitor her. She sat up slowly, wincing a little when she felt the soreness between her legs. Sergei wasn't particularly a gentle lover. He was hard and rough, his thrusts coming in deep. She felt that tingle intensify as her mind replayed their third tryst.

She had been asleep when she felt his hand cup her womanhood. Her eyes were barely opened when a thick digit slid its way inside her, trapped in the haze of sleep, she couldn't stop the soft moan that slipped out her lips.

He had parted her legs further and continued to thrust his finger inside her warmth until she was wet and ready for him. At this point, she was fully awake and her harsh breathing was the only sound she would allow as she stifled every moan and whimper that threatened to leave her throat. A part of her was hoping he would get the drift and leave her be, another part of her was hoping he didn't. Thinking on it now, she had gotten many opportunities to feel the shame that now racked her entire being. That moment was one of them, a moment when she was torn between rebuffing him and welcoming him...when her body wished to be stimulated only by his hands, only by that thick length of him that had forced its way through her and possibly branded her.

He hadn't asked, hadn't even said a word. But when she felt the hot head of his phallus rubbing at her lips, nothing needed to be said. And his deep, quick thrust had brought her silent treatment to an end. The walls of the room taunted her, it felt like she could hear every wanton moan and whispery whimper that tore out of her vocal chords as Sergei sent her rolling into an abyss of pleasure, one firm stroke at a time. He had grabbed her thigh to keep her legs parted and rammed into her like a man possessed and not a word of protest left her lips. Not even a sound. Her back arched, her slick walls sucked him in, if there was a protest to be made, her body ensured it wouldn't be the one making it and her lips had tapped out earlier on.

She wanted so much to hate Sergei Lavrov and to be repulsed by him, but less than twenty-four hours after meeting him, it was clear the repulsion wouldn't be settling in...at least not for Sergei. Maybe for herself.

A light ding drew her attention to her handbag. She looked over at the bag, sitting on the bedside table, undisturbed. She reached for the bag and unzipped it, pulling out her phone.

She had over twenty missed calls, most of which were from Shawnie and even more messages. She looked through the messages. Shawnie was worried about her. her messages had gone from questions on whether she had gone over to see Sergei, to frantic messages begging her to call her and telling her she was worried.

Sunny stared at one of the message a little longer, in sheer shock.

'Babes, why the hell did you send a resignation letter to HR?'

What in the hell? She looked at the time stamp on the message. It had been sent two hours ago, some minutes before 9:00 AM

Consequent messages were

'What the fuck is going on Sunny? Talk to me, please!'

'OMG, did he kidnap you too? If you're not Sunny and you're getting this message, tell me if you have my friend'

Sunny immediately went to her speed dial and called Shawnie.

The phone only rang once before her friend picked up, "Oh my god, Sunny, are you okay?"

"I...yes, I'm fine Shawnie."

"You have your phone, that means he didn't kidnap you, right?"

Sunny allowed that information sink in, along with the realization that he indeed hadn't ransacked her stuff and taken away her means of communication to the outside world. Why not? Then again, had he really kidnapped her? wasn't this more of a blackmail than kidnap. Still, the thought that he didn't think her threatening enough to deprive her of access to her phone sent a chill down her spine. The man was one arrogant motherfucker, if anything. He knew damn well that she wouldn't be calling for help anyway. What could Shawnie do?

"He didn't kidnap me." she replied, the words making her tongue feel heavy. She wanted to tell her friend that she was indeed in danger, but not the conventional type. She was a prisoner of pleasure, held hostage to sate the desires of the biggest crime lord in the city. Indeed, an odd prisoner she was and the greatest danger she faced was one unlike many- the danger of dying by orgasm.

"So, where are you then? Mr. Gilford has been on my neck all morning, he said you sent in a mail telling him you resigned. When did you get some other job that you resigned?"

"Shawnie, I don't understand, I didn't send any such mail." she responded. Was this Sergei as well? why would he send a resignation letter to her boss? How did he know of her boss and her work place? Why the fuck was he trying to ruin her life?

"Well, you might want to call Mr. Gilford and tell him that. Where are you, by the way?"

Her first instinct was to tell Shawnie that she was at Sergei's, but then, she would ask what she was doing there, and what would she say? That she was being held as a sex slave? That she was being fucked repeatedly by the most feared man in all of New York? Not just being fucked, but loving every minute of it. Shit! She had spent twenty-five years of her life staving off male advances, only to end up as the one thing she loathed the most- someone's slut. What would Shawnie think of her?

"I...I'm at his place." she responded hesitantly, in a voice so low, Shawnie probably couldn't hear her

The brief silence on the other end made her think, she indeed hadn't been heard and she allowed the thought of giving some other response linger in her mind, just in case Shawnie hadn't heard, "You're at whose place?"

So much for that.

"Sergei's."

"Holy Shit girl! What the fuck? Is he holding you because of Stevie? Do you need me to come there and bust you out? Cuz I can leave work right now..."

"No, Shawnie, just...listen, he has Stevie, I just need to stay here a while, just enough to get Stevie back and I'll be out. Don't do anything rash, please." she had already done something incredibly foolish and look where it had gotten her, she didn't need Shawnie going down the rabbit hole with her. it would at least make her feel better if one more person she loved wasn't in Sergei's grasp.

"Are you sure you're okay, sweetheart? Really sure?"

No, she wasn't okay. She was angry at herself and at Sergei, angry that she was stuck here. But, there was only so much Shawnie could know, "I'm okay, Shawnie. I can handle myself, you know me." she said and managed a light chuckle, but there was no mirth to it.

"I'm going to leave it, because you said so. But I'm going to need you to call me twice a day, every day, and give me your situation report while you're there, just so I know you're okay, you hear me?"

Sunny smiled to herself, "Yes, mama." she joked.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

The light beep that followed felt like she had succumbed to the strangulating power of the hangman's rope. If she had submitted herself for execution, she was very sure, this was the point when the axe beheaded her.

Well, better her than Shawnie.

Minutes later, she heard a light knock at her door. She turned towards it, wondering if that was Sergei. Then again, wouldn't he just barge in here? What if it was one of his men?

"Miss Rivers, are you up?" a female voice filtered into the room.

She recognized it to belong to the older lady that had taken her from Sergei's man when he brought her in yesterday. She seemed harmless enough, the woman had been so nice to her, constantly asking if she was hungry or if she was comfortable. She had wondered if she could notice that she wasn't particularly happy to be in the house.

"Yes, I am." she responded.

"May I come in?"

"Come in." she replied softly.

The woman opened the door and stepped into the room. The first place her eyes went to was the cupboard, from which Sunny had gotten the vase she had tried to smash on Sergei's head the day before. As the thought came to Sunny, she suddenly looked toward the area the vase had shattered when Sergei took it from her and threw it aside. The pieces were gone. Someone had cleaned it up.

Sergei?

Her eyes returned to Linda, had she come in at some point last night when she was knocked out?

"I wanted to ask if you were ready for breakfast." the woman stated.

If she had seen anything, she certainly didn't try to make it obvious, but it was no less embarrassing for Sunny. If she had come in to clean up, then she had seen her at possibly her worst. She knew she had slept with Sergei and if she didn't see, then she must have heard all of her loud moans and screams at various times during the night. What did she think of her? Did she think she was one of Sergei's girls? Then again, what was she? Wasn't she here to sleep with him just like the rest of the girls? How was she any better than those girls?

"No, I'm not hungry." she replied.

Linda's face grew concerned, "Why baby? You haven't eaten anything since yesterday, surely you must feel hungry at this time."

She didn't feel hungry, she felt ashamed. Was this the way the other girls he brought home were treated? Did he send over his housekeeper to serve them breakfast? Shame morphed into anger and bitterness, and she couldn't help but speak, "Did he send you to ask if I was hungry? Is this how he brings girls in here and makes you cook for them?" she fired at Linda, who looked confused at her line of questions. Anger morphed into sadness, resignation, and Sunny couldn't help the tears that welled up in her eyes, she was transferring her aggression onto the wrong person, "I'm sorry, it's just...I'm not...I'm not one of them, I don't do this, I...I would never..." She choked on her words as fat drops of tears fell from her eyes.

Linda rushed over to her side and placed weathered hands upon her shoulders as a means of comfort, "I know you're not one of his girls. I don't know why he brought you here, but all will be fine. Don't cry, please." she spoke softly to her, reminding her of her own mother when she would comfort her as a child.

It only made the tears fall faster. She needed her mother so much right now, she needed her to tell her the words Linda was telling her. She needed her to tell her she hadn't demeaned herself by being in bed with Sergei, to tell her that it would be alright.

Linda patted her head gently, "I know that Sergei employs some less honorable means to get his way, but he's a good man in his own way, and I know he won't cause you any harm. You just need to be strong."

She seriously doubted that there was an iota of good in Sergei Lavrov, but she supposed the woman could only speak of what she knew of him. He was her employer anyway, why would anyone say a bad word of their employer?

She forced herself to stop crying, what good would that do anyway? The woman would just begin to reel out all of Sergei's good works like he was the second coming of Christ. she surely wouldn't get any help or any information that could get her out of here.

Linda smiled at her, "I'll get you something to eat, even if it's just a little, so, something is in your belly at least, okay?"

She nodded her head slightly, resolving to not argue with her. She wasn't the one who kept her hostage anyway.

Linda's smile grew wider, "Maybe you should freshen up while I go get you something. I left some clothes in the drawer for you and there's a clean towel in the bathroom."

Sunny could only nod at her. She was done talking.

"I'll be back." Linda said as she opened the door.

However, she halted as she stepped out of the room, "And Miss Rivers, you're the first woman I've ever had to prepare breakfast for. He rarely brings any girls home and doesn't let them stay till morning if they do come here. " with that, she stepped out of the room.

Sunny stared at the closed door for a while, perhaps that was supposed to make her feel good. Make her feel special? He was the first man she had slept with and she was the first girl to stay the night. If anything, it only served to terrify her more.

*****

He should have kidnapped Steve at least a year ago and held him hostage.

Sergei was a believer in things falling into place at the right time, but he wished he had met Sunny Rivers earlier. He wished he had been introduced to her addictive pussy much earlier. Fuck! He would have had so much fun with her.

He couldn't remember the last time he had been so strung up, he had fucked a woman multiple times an entire night, but it felt like he couldn't get enough of Sunny, his dick ached for her. He had woken up to a hard-on multiple times at night, no thanks to the wet dreams he had been having of her, and all he wanted to do was finish those dreams inside the woman who had starred in them. The object of his wet dreams had been in his bed the entire time, just waiting to be ravaged by him.

And the sounds that came out of that delicious mouth of hers...

He adjusted his length as he looked out the window of his car.

He was on his way to meet with his captive. Of course, the captive to whom he owed one of the most amazing nights of his life. He hoped that by the time he got there, he would have received the gestures of his appreciation. Stevie would learn to whom he owed his newest living arrangements in time.

The car came to a halt in front of the warehouse, where he held some of his hostages. Of course, this particular warehouse was specially kept for those within his organization who had crossed him- people like Steve. The driver came around and opened the door for him, Sergei stepped out and gave the man a curt nod, before walking toward the warehouse, Mikhail met him halfway to the entrance and they shook.

"Ty spravilsya so vsem?" (Did you handle everything) he asked his cousin, he had sent him on a few errands in the morning, one of which was to ensure Sunny's resignation letter had been well received by her boss.

"As you stated, cousin." Mikhail responded, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but why are you doing all this for this girl?"

They reached the door and Sergei opened it, "Actually, I do mind." he responded as he opened the door.

He made to walk in, but Mikhail caught him by the arm, "She interns at the D.A's office Sergei, the fucking D.A, you know that nutjob has had it out for you for ages."

Yes, the thought had occurred to him when he first found out just where his little minx worked. He had been impressed at how far she had gotten herself as an orphan. She had big dreams, that was for sure, and she was making headway to become a just member of the society and help with keeping law and order, it was admirable, and it made her even more desirable, "Do your part, Mikhail, and I will handle mine." He said with finality, just before he wrested his arm from his cousin's grip and walked into the warehouse. He knew that Mikhail would be smart enough to not question him further on his actions. Honestly, he couldn't explain it just yet, so, he had to keep things to himself. He hadn't an inkling what he was doing, he knew why he was doing it though, but even the why was a flimsy reason by any stretch of the imagination, as far as he was concerned.

He wanted to get his dick wet.

For a man who stuck to the belief that women were a distraction, he was being careless allowing a distraction in his life. And the distraction was causing him to change his mode of operation

For instance, Steve should have had a thorough beating by this time of the afternoon, enough to ensure that he was unable to utter a word throughout Sergei's visit, instead, he had been unbound and given a decent meal. Sergei had even sent in a doctor to take a look at him.

He didn't work like this, but here he was making concessions because he had been treated to some good pussy. Mikhail was right to question him.

The warehouse was mostly empty; it was a huge place, and call him sick, but Sergei particularly loved to beat up transgressors at night, and leave them alone for the entire night, just so they could be haunted by the echoes from the hollow walls. There was a strategically placed camera in the room that ensured he got to see some of their reactions. It gave him a laugh occasionally. Twisted, but effective.

His eyes zoned in on Steve, sitting on the chair he had previously been bound to, there was a large swelling on his right eye, his lip was busted, he had cuts on various parts of his body, but Sergei had sent in a fresh shirt for him earlier today, so, most of those were covered. He wouldn't day her brother was perfectly fine, but Sunny would have to give him some props for at least trying to fix him up so far.

At least, he didn't have a drool anymore.

"Hello, Stevie." Sergei greeted, rather cheerfully. Intentionally using the name, Sunny apparently liked to call him. She had muttered the name a few times in her sleep and he thought it was cute that she still called a grown man such a name.

Steve raised his one almost good eye to observe Sergei, as he lowered himself onto another seat provided for him. He was understandably a bit confused by the change in treatment. When he had double-crossed Sergei, he knew what was coming to him, he expected it. Lloyd had warned him, but the thing with having an addiction was that, it blinded you to consequences. So, the day his judgment had arrived, he figured he would take it like a man...and he had been doing that, for the last week or so. Yes, the pain was grueling at certain points, and he had thought of Sunny at various times when he was getting pounded, but the thought of involving his sister in it had never occurred to him. it was bad enough he had involved himself with a crime boss, the last thing he wanted was Sunny knowing of such. It would kill her.

"How was your meal this morning?" Sergei asked. Steve looked away from him. he could accuse the boy of a lot of things, but he had to admire his resilience. Steve wasn't so bad, if he didn't have a terrible addiction, he would probably have made for a good understudy. He had barely said a word since he was caught, it was like he knew the day was coming. He wondered if he thought there was a time he would be beaten satisfactorily so much that he would be released. He had apologised greatly when he was caught and promised to do better, but those were very familiar words in Sergei's terrain and they couldn't be counted on for shit. The idea was to beat him up till he was at least paralysed, but Sunny had somewhat changed that.

lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers
12