A Deception Of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerrod felt her pelvis tense. He made love to her clit as she exploded into orgasm. Her screams of pleasure took him to new heights. Surge after surge of pleasure engulfed her and he held her buttocks in his hands and licked her until she begged him to stop.

Jerrod raised up from her and she took him by the arm and pulled him toward the bed. He moved toward her but saw her shake her head and gently push him onto his back on the bed beside her. Acknowledging her intentions, Jerrod lay back and smiled at the beautiful woman who gracefully climbed above him. Lowering herself onto his chest, she slowly moved her body downward until she stopped at his manhood. Then lifting herself upward, Kim grasped him in her hand and guided him to the opening of her crevice. Placing him just inside her, she lowered her body to his until he was fully engulfed inside her. Jerrod was consumed by her warmth, her wetness, and the tightness of her love canal that now controlled him. For just a moment, he wondered how many men had made love to two sisters as beautiful as these.

He felt himself thrusting upward and driven toward climax by her thrusts to meet him. He wanted to enjoy the pleasures she offered, but felt a compulsion to satisfy her fully. The pace quickened as Kim rode him with a recklessness that was new and exciting.

"Come for me, Darling. Let me love you. Let me please you. Come inside me...please," whispered Kim. As her yearnings became louder and more frequent, Jerrod felt as if he would explode. His desire to release remained tempered by his desire to experience her orgasm as well.

"Kim, Baby, I want you. Give it to me!" groaned Jerrod.

Her pace quickened as she fucked him and made love to him simultaneously. There bodies met in the midst of their thrusts as if they were well-rehearsed lovers giving a premiere performance. At the point that Jerrod felt he could no longer hold back, he heard her moans.

"Oh, Jerrod, Oh, damn, oh, I'm coming, Oh, yes"

He erupted inside her. "Kim, Oh baby, give it to me, fuck me, Kim. Oh, yes."

Jerrod flooded her.

The two lovers were lost in passion and milked every ounce of the mutual orgasm. Though it could have only been seconds, minutes at most, time was suspended as Jerrod and Kim merged in a timeless world of ecstasy and passion. Neither knew when the orgasm ended and the gentle kisses commenced. But it did not matter. They were together, and both were events to be treasured. And the beauty was that both knew there was more to be enjoyed. Neither felt an urgency to accomplish more than this night required.

The kisses and whispers and laughter continued.

Finally, Jerrod whispered in her ear.

"Kim?"

"Yes, darling."

"I love you so much."

"And I love you too, Jerrod. I always have."

"But Kim, my love..."

"Yes, Darling"

"I'm starved. And I know I am going to need a lot of energy before tonight is over. So get up, let's share a shower, and let me take you out to the nicest restaurant in town."

"Umm, sound nice, Darling."

"Oh, and Kim."

"Yes, Dear"

"Call my boss and tell him that I won't be in tomorrow."