A Decision to be Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she lay on her stomach, and I did my best to please her. Around her back and legs I went with the tip of my tongue. She would shiver as I licked across the small of her back. I tongued her anus and she moaned with elation. My tongue explored the inside of her thighs. I nosed in deep and my tongue searched for her clit. She was soaked. Becky responded by lifting her ass where my tongue could reach her better. I rolled onto my back and eased under her mound. For a good long while, I just stuck my tongue out and let her use it for her enjoyment. I massaged both lips with my fingertips.

I did not let her rest. I had pleased her until she came. I made sure that I did it again. The second time was even deeper than the first. The flow over my face was twice as much as the first time.

Becky forced me up as she rolled onto her back. In the past, she would beg me to "put it in." This time was different. She commanded. When I was too slow for her, she popped my ass with that riding crop. That thing stung. I really doubted if I could have moved fast enough for her. She planned on using that crop on me, no matter what.

Becky was so well lubricated that I drove my cock deep into her pussy without meeting much resistance that was not pleasurable. I pounded away with a passion. She didn't want tenderness this time, and she told me with that crop. As I hammered her twat, she demanded more from me. She wanted it faster, harder and deeper. I gave it all that I though I had. But, when she popped me with that crop I found that I could kick it up another notch or two. She came at least three times before she let me relax enough to cum myself. When I did, we were both spent.

Becky laid in my arms playing with my dick with that riding crop. My ass was still stinging and bright red. She told me that she had decided to return to the club. I told her that she didn't need to go unless she really wanted to go. It was important that SHE wanted to go. I didn't want her there just to please me. She said that she wanted to go, but she was nervous. She said that she couldn't promise that she would do anything. But, she would keep an open mind and let things happen naturally. That was okay with me. We were making progress.

Becky had lost twenty-two pounds in the two months since she was last at the club and was proud of herself. She wanted to show off. Trevor had been nice to her. Both she and I were grateful to him for breaking the ice, literally. However, Becky was bothered by Trevor's BBW fetish. If Trevor was the only one interested in her, Becky would believe that she was still in the BBW category. That could destroy the confidence she had built up over the preceding weeks.

Becky didn't say it, but I am sure that she wanted to see if anyone else was interested. She had confidence where before she had none. Though she had lost a lot of weight, the biggest change to come about was that she felt better about herself. Feeling good about yourself is really the secret of success in so many things.

I called Christy and Jack to make sure that they would be there too. I wanted Becky to have a few familiar faces around for support.

It would be interesting.

12