A Deep Dark Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up when Katy finds out.
5k words
3.96
18.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is a very sad day. Abigail, my fetish partner, is going to be moving away at the end of this school year because one of her rich parents found a job somewhere else. So we will not be able to see each other, but we will keep in contact. Now, I know long distance relationships don't work out, but technically we aren't really dating. Contrarily to what everybody else thinks, we are not girlfriend and boyfriend. I mean, I've only kissed her one time, but that's about as far as I went... other than seeing her naked, but only so we could watch each other masturbate with the Clarinet and Flute.

Even though we were both not happy about the move, it really didn't have much effect on our little meetings. It was the same old her come over to my house to masturbate with her Flute and me with my Clarinet, as well as me go over to her house so I could masturbate with her Clarinet while she used her Flute or my Clarinet.

The night before she was going to leave, she requested me to do something.

She said, "So this will be weird, but there's something I want you to do before I have to leave."

I asked, "Really? What could it be?" At this point, I had no idea what she was going to say.

She said, "Well, you have already used my Clarinet as a sex toy a bunch of times which I still get turned on every time I open my Clarinet case, but this time I want you to cum all over my Flute." I was actually surprised Abigail had said cum, usually she says sperm instead, but it seemed like she caught on to me saying the word.

I said, "I could do that, how about I use your Clarinet as a sex toy and then let my cum ooze all over your Flute?"

She said excited, "I would like that."

I said, "And I'll make sure to leave my cum in your Clarinet as well."

She said, "Ok." So she went to get her Clarinet and put it together. I started to blow warm air in it like I always do and then stripped down until I was naked. I slid my penis inside the bell of her Clarinet and started moving it around. Abigail turns me on pretty fast when she is watching so it was already really wet inside her Clarinet after putting my penis in. I started to get faster and faster with moving the bell of her Clarinet up and down. Finally, I started cumming in her Clarinet. When I slowed down until I stopped, I put the mouthpiece of her Flute under me, but I got up and tilted her Clarinet down so that the mouthpiece of her Clarinet was facing the mouthpiece of her Flute.

She asked surprised, "You're going to let your cum drip all the way down through my Clarinet?"

I replied, "Yeah, and I'll make sure to clean out this hole (I was pointing to the one on the bottom under the register key where my cum drips out of all the time) so that it won't be clogged." My cum started oozing out of the mouthpiece of her Clarinet right on her Flute. Some of my cum even went inside the hole of her Flute where the mouthpiece is.

She said, "This is so hot, are you going to let your cum dry inside my Clarinet?"

I said, "Yeah. That way you can remember me when you see your Clarinet and your Flute." I waited to see if any more cum would ooze out, but it seemed like no more would. Her Flute had some cum on it, as well as in it.

She said, "I so want to use my Flute now, but I don't want it to wipe off your cum."

I said, "No worries, we can go to my house and you can use my Clarinet." So that's what we did. I left both her Flute and Clarinet on her bed so my cum would dry and we walked to my house. I put together my Clarinet without putting the reed on and gave it to her. She slowly started to put it in her pussy and little by little went deeper and deeper. She then got faster and faster while she moaned every time she would slide my Clarinet inside her. Then she started cumming all over my Clarinet and got slower until she stopped. My Clarinet was covered in her cum and when she took it out, some of her cum got on my bed.

I said, "I'm going to let your cum dry on my Clarinet as well so I can remember you." So I put my Clarinet on my chair in my office and we went back to her house.

Some of my cum on her Flute was dried, but her Clarinet still had a little wet cum in it. At the end of the night, we put both her Clarinet and Flute back in their cases and I told her that we'll check it tomorrow when I come back to help her move.

That sad day when she did move, she requested me to do something else before she left. She said, "So I was thinking last night, but I really don't know how you would feel if I ask you this."

I said confused, "Well you can ask me anything."

She said, "Well... I know we masturbate while watching each other, but I think... I want you to be my first, if you know what I mean."

I said, "Wow! I like that idea."

She said, "Really? I figured you would be disturbed by it."

I said, "No, silly, of course not."

She said, "Well, all the nervousness has got me turned on."

I said, "I'm turned on now that you asked me."

So we started taking our clothes off and we were both naked on her bed. She said, "I like how turned on you are, I'm just so nervous, I have never done this before."

I said, "I'm a little nervous too." She knew I had never had sex before.

I got on top of her and started to kiss her. Then we started to make out. She said, "This is so amazing, I'm glad you will be my first."

I said, "Oh you'll really be glad once I'm inside you."

She said excited, "I like that."

I slowly started to put my penis inside her pussy. She was so wet and her pussy felt warm. It felt different than my Clarinet. She made a little noise when I went all the way inside her.

I asked, "Are you ok?"

She responded, "Yeah, I just like how big you are."

I said smiling, "I know."

I started moving in and out a little bit while she started moaning a little bit. I got a little faster and went even deeper inside her. It felt so good that I didn't want to stop. Suddenly I was close to climax and then upon getting a little faster I started cumming inside her. I then got slower until I stopped and put my penis as far as it would go inside her. I couldn't move because it felt so good. Then I got up and took my penis out of her.

She said out breath and astonished, "Wow! That was amazing."

I said, "Yes, that really was amazing."

She said, "I have never orgasm like that before."

I said, "Me either." My cum was oozing out of her pussy onto her bed.

We put our clothes back on and I started to help her with moving again. I kept thinking about the sex we just had, and while I really liked how it felt, to me it was a different feeling. Like I wouldn't give up the sexual experience I have with my Clarinet just too only have sex. I would want both, but I wanted to know how she thought about it.

I said, "So which do you like better, having sex or using your Flute and Clarinet?"

She said, "Well the sex was definitely amazing, no joke there, but even if we were having sex regularly, I would still use my Clarinet and Flute from time to time."

I said, "Well I'm glad you said that because that's how I would feel. I would never want to give up using my Clarinet as a sex toy."

About 2 hours before she left, things got crazy. We tried everything both of us could think of to keep her from moving away. But, in the end it didn't work out because we both didn't have a job and there would have been no way for that to work with the limited time we had to work with. So, in the end, she moved, but we still keep in contact.

***

After Abigail left, I pretty much just started keeping to myself. I had started college in the fall and I really didn't have a best friend except for Abigail. People knew me, but they didn't know much about me. Abigail and I still are not boyfriend and girlfriend, we never were in the past and that's always worked out. We still do keep in contact which is always a good sign because there are some days I don't know what I would do without her. One of the things that Abigail's rich parents bought her for her graduation was a new Flute. The funny thing is that because her old Flute still has my cum in it, she doesn't want to use the new Flute. She offered to send it to me, but she said she will tell her parents that she's using the new one. I told her she didn't have to, but she insisted, so now I have her new Flute. She told me to think of it as her present to me. To my surprise, when I got it, I found out that she had used it as a sex toy.

Over the summer, my mom got married to this guy who has a daughter, so now I have a step-sister. Now my step sister, Mallory, is in band as well and she plays English horn. Both my step-sister and mom's new husband moved down to where my mom and I live now. They just wanted out of their own town, which I can't really blame them. They went through a lot of bad times there. Mallory is 18, like me, but is actually a little bit younger than me. Our birthdays' are only two months apart though. She started school late so she is a senior this year.

I would say that Mallory is only a little shorter than Abigail, but not by much. Mallory's hair is definitely shorter than Abigail's, but it's also a different color. Abigail's hair is brown and is long enough to reach her elbow; Mallory's hair is blond and only goes down half way between her shoulder and her elbow. Mallory wears a lot makeup all the time, even when she isn't going anywhere, sometimes I wonder if she wears it to bed, but I doubt it. Abigail doesn't wear as much makeup and only will put some on if she is going somewhere.

When I first saw Mallory's English horn, I never really thought of how sexy an English horn looks, but this instrument can sometimes turn me on. The bell of the English horn looks unique, something I never seen before and because of the fetish I have with woodwind instruments, I wondered how it would feel to use an English horn as a sex toy.

Well after much waiting, one day Mallory was gone, but I noticed when I walked by her room that she had left her English horn laying on her bed. I knew she was playing it just a few minutes ago, but now I was in the house alone. At first, I wanted to go get her English horn, but I kept thinking that it wouldn't be a good idea. Finally, I just went for it and picked up her English horn, then took it to my room. It felt a little heavier than my Clarinet and I started blowing warm air inside it. I didn't know how to play her English horn so I didn't know the fingering. Her English horn was still warm from when she had been practicing it and the whole situation was just turning me on. I had to be quick though. I took off my pants and underwear and started to slide my penis inside her English horn. It felt so warm inside, but was a different feeling than my Clarinet. I started to move the bell of her English horn up and down. The bell of her English horn made a perfect fit around my penis. I got faster and faster until I started cumming inside her English horn.

I just sat there for a moment with my penis still in her English horn, then all of the sudden I heard a door slam. I got really scared that I quickly, even while still without pants and underwear, rushed to put her English horn back in her room where she had it and then ran back to my room. I put all my clothes back on, but as soon as my step-sister came into her room, I remembered that I forgot to clean out all my cum that was inside her English horn. I thought for sure that she would notice, but to my surprise, she didn't.

Later that night, I went to check on Mallory and she was sleeping. One thing I learned is that normally when she sleeps, there's no waking her up, so I quietly grabbed her English horn case and went back to my room. I opened it up, only to find out that my cum had dried inside her English horn. I knew then that she didn't even notice, so I put her English horn back in the case and put it back in her room.

After that day, I would sometimes use her English horn as a sex toy. It wasn't a normal routine like with my Clarinet, just whenever she was gone long enough for me to get a hold of it.

Near the end of the semester, I was telling Abigail about school and everything like we normally done and she said that she had to go, but wanted to do something sexy tonight. This means that we'll see each other on webcam use our instruments as sex toys. I never told her about what I did with Mallory's English horn, though Abigail knows that Mallory is in band. I don't think I could ever tell Abigail my sexual experience with my Mallory's English horn; just the fear of what she will think is what I'm afraid of. So anyways, hearing about what Abigail and I were going to do turned me on, so I got out my Clarinet and Flute which still had some of Abigail's cum in it and got out some balloons.

I blew up 2 balloons and when trying to get everything setup, I heard someone come into the house. That's when I remembered I had told this girl, named Katy, to come by my house to get some things for the project that we are working on. So I was going to just hide the balloons and my instruments and then get what she needed. The only thing I could think of for the balloons was to hide them under the covers and pillows.

She then came to my door and said, "What are you doing?"

I said, "Nothing."

She said looking around, "Ok then." She then sat on my bed. I had hoped that she wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary, but I was wrong. She said, "What's this on your bed?" She then uncovered the balloons. She said, "Balloons? I like balloons!" She then grabbed the first one which was red. She said, "So you like balloons huh?"

I said, "I didn't know those were there."

She asked, "How does that work?" She then started playing with the balloon, but quickly uncovered the balloons that weren't blown up. She said, "Looks like I found somebody's dirty little secret."

I said, "Ok, I'll admit it, I like balloons, it's not that bad."

She said, "Nope, not bad at all."

I said pointing at her, "But don't tell anyone."

She said, "I don't tell secrets." She then got one of the balloons that was not blown up which was a yellow one and then started blowing it up. She blew it up pretty big and then tied it. She said, "You like watching me blow it up?"

I said, "Yeah."

She said, "I figured you would, so what do you do with these balloons?"

I said, "Oh you know, the same thing you would do."

She said, "So you hid them for nothing? I know it's got to be something else." I knew this was going nowhere quickly so I had to tell her.

I said, "Well... I like to lay on them naked."

She said, "Wow, that sounds hot, does it make you cum?"

I said, "Sometimes."

She asked, "Did you lay on these naked?"

I said, "No." She then got both the yellow and red one and started squeezing them a little bit.

She said, "So am I turning you on?"

I said, "Maybe."

She said, "So if I wasn't here right now, what would you do with these balloons?"

I said, "Well I would blow up 3 more, tie them together, and then lay on them."

She said, "Really? Would you be naked?"

I said, "Sometimes."

She said, "So show me." I got on the bed and then took my pants and shirt off. Once I got my pants off, she said, "Wow, looks like somebody is already wet and hard."

I said, "Yeah." I then blew up another balloon which was green and I accidentally got some semen on it.

She said, "Wow, you must be really turned on. What if I do this?" She then started taking her shirt and bra off and started pushing the red balloon on her boobs.

I said, "I like that."

She said, "I bet." I then blew up another balloon which was white and started tying the balloons together. I then blew up the last balloon which was purple and tied it on as well. She asked, "So where do you keep all these balloons?"

I said, "In a safe in my office."

She said, "Really now, let me see." She then got up and went to my office, but then I remembered I had my Clarinet and Flute in there. So, she quickly saw it there. She said, "You were practicing your Clarinet?"

I said, "Yeah."

She said, "But you have both your Clarinet and Flute out and they are just sitting there, and I didn't know you played Flute." Katy used to be in band and played Flute, but for some reason decided to quit.

I said, "Yeah, it's something I play only at home, but I normally keep my instruments there."

She said, "I've been here before and didn't see them and it's a little suspicious that you have both of your instruments out, plus you have balloons out as well. So, I'm guessing since you do something sexy with the balloons, you probably do something sexy with these instruments."

I thought she may have seen Abigail's cum on my Flute and thought it was mine. It was starting to turn me on getting caught by Katy. I said, "Well, long story short, I like to use my Clarinet as a sex toy."

She said, "Wow, I would never have guessed."

I said, "Yeah, I don't tell anybody." I seriously didn't think Katy would say anything to anybody though.

She said, "I know, but how do you have sex with it?"

I said, "Let me show you." I took my Clarinet and pulled my underwear down and then slid my penis into my Clarinet. I started moving it up and down a little bit and said, "So I just get it wet and start moving it up and down until I cum."

She said, "Wow, that's really hot."

I said, "Really?" I wanted to know what she would say next.

She said, "Yeah, you are turning me on." I then took my penis out of my Clarinet and then put my Clarinet and Flute on my bed. She said, "So what about the flute? How do you use that?"

I said, "I just rub it on my penis."

She said, "Wow, have you cum on your Flute before?"

I said, "Yeah." I had only done that once, just to try it.

She said, "That's sexy." She then started taking her pants off and said, "I want to play with you while you do your thing." She saw my balloons and then got some and said, "You sure do have a lot of balloons."

I said, "I always keep a lot of them saved." She starting blowing up the balloons and tying them together just like I did.

She said, "These balloons sure do make a lot of noise."

I said, "Well they make even more noise when I do this." I then sat on a balloon and it popped.

She said, "Wow that was loud."

I said, "Yeah, I like to sit and lay on them."

She said, "We should do it together." Then she started laying on hers while I laid on mine and we both popped all our balloons.

She said, "Did you cum yet?"

I said, "Not yet, that's what my Clarinet is for." I then got my Clarinet and started sliding my penis into my Clarinet. I got it nice and wet inside it.

She then got my Flute and said, "This will really turn you on." She then put my Flute inside her pussy.

I said, "It does." I then started moving the bell of my Clarinet up and down while she was sliding my Flute in and out of her. She started moaning and I was getting faster and faster until I was cumming really hard inside my Clarinet. She, then, started cumming all over my Flute. We both got slower and I just sat there with my penis inside my Clarinet, while she took my Flute out of her pussy. When she put it on my bed, I then pulled my penis out of my Clarinet and cum started oozing out of it.

She said, "I like that!"

I said, "I figured you would."

I never did get her the stuff she needed for the project to tell you the truth. She had to go after all that and I kept thinking about it the rest of the day.

***

Today, Katy came over to my house again. Katy used to go to my high school, but is now at the same college as I'm at now. At first we started to work on the project, but things got out of control. She said, "So, I have an idea. I want you to teach me how to play your Clarinet. Were you still first chair in high school when I left band?"

12