A Deep Dark Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Yeah, and I'll teach you."

She said, "I want to learn from the best." So I put my Clarinet together. She said, "I want to make it interesting though, let's both get naked and you teach me how to play your Clarinet."

I said, "That sounds sexy." I could just imagine it right now doing that with her. So we both stripped until we were naked. She sat on my bed while I was behind her. I showed her how to hold and play my Clarinet and then I had her blow into it to play a sound. I showed her a few notes and then she held my Clarinet and attempted to play them.

She said, "You're so good at the Clarinet, I could never be as good as you."

I said, "Yes you can, you just have to practice."

She said, "Well, I know what would be more exciting. You should show me your hard cock inside your Clarinet again."

I said, "Really now, I like that."

So I took my Clarinet and started to slide my penis in the bell of my Clarinet and moved it up and down a little bit.

She said, "I want to do something different." So she grabbed my Clarinet and put the mouthpiece in her mouth while my penis was still in my Clarinet.

I said, "Wow, this will be interesting."

She said, "Oh yeah!" She started blowing warm air inside my Clarinet and started to move it up and down. It started to make some noise and she said, "I can tell somebody's turned on."

I said, "Yeah." She then started to pull on my Clarinet and my penis came out of it. It had semen stringed from my Clarinet to my penis. She then to my surprise put my penis in her mouth and laid down my Clarinet on the bed. She started to give me a blow job and licking my penis. She almost got me to orgasm with her sucking on it, but then she took my penis out of her mouth. She got on top of me, but I knew where this was going.

I suddenly started to get scared and was nervous to tell her that I didn't want to have sex with her, but I had to say something. She started to pick up my penis to put it inside her, but I said, "Now now, that's way too naughty."

She said, "Really? I think it's hot."

I said, "Oh I know, but seriously, we are going too fast."

She begged, "Oh come on, you know you want to."

I said, "I do, but not at this point."

She said, "Why? What's the issue? Are you a virgin?" She acted like she had me all figured it, but in this case, she was so wrong.

I said, "No, but that's kind of why I don't want to do it."

She said, "Let me guess, you have a girlfriend?"I actually thought of Abigail when she said this even though she's not officially my girlfriend.

I said, "No, but in a way, there is a girl who I like."

She asked, "But it's not me?"

I said, "I like how you do some stuff we do."

She said, "Really? So what's the issue, you don't have a girlfriend, so I don't understand."

I said, "I just think it's going too fast, we only started doing all this since yesterday."

She said, "I know, but I'm so turned on."

I said, "I know, but we can do other stuff for right now."

She said, "Well if you won't have sex with me, at least finger me."

I said, "Ok, I can do that."

So I started to finger her, I put 2 fingers in her pussy and started fingering this one spot. The faster I got the more she started moaning. Suddenly she was getting really loud and then started cumming all over my bed. I then got slower and finally took me fingers out. She had cum a lot during all that. She said, "That was amazing."

I said, "But was it more amazing then when you used the Flute."

She said, "I would say it was the same, I'm not really into all of the stuff that you're into to tell you the truth." She paused to see how I would react, but to her surprise, I didn't make it obvious. She said, "But I think it's hot that you are."

I said, "Well I'm still turned on, you want to continue doing what we were doing with my Clarinet."

She said, "Sure, but I hope one day you'll have sex with me, you're like the only guy I would have ever done it with." I was thinking, well dang, you could have fooled me. I had figured she would have done this kind of stuff with other guys considering how curious and adventurous as she is.

I said, "Wow, really?"

She said, "Yep, I really want to have sex."

I said, "Maybe one day, but we'll see." She then picked up my Clarinet and made it so that my penis would go inside the bell of my Clarinet. She started to blow warm air in it again and moving it up and down. I said, "That feels good, keep going."

She asked, "Am I doing it right?"

I said, "It's perfect." She started getting a little faster and continued to blow some more warm air in my Clarinet. Suddenly I was cumming really hard in my Clarinet. She knew I had started cumming so she slowed down until she stopped.

She said, "Feel good?"

I said, "Yeah, that was awesome."

She then said, "Let's see how much cum you got it there." She pulled on my Clarinet and when my penis came out, cum started oozing out of my Clarinet. She said, "I like seeing that, too bad it could not have been in me."

I said, "Don't worry; we'll do it one day."

After that, we both put our clothes on and started to work on the project some more. When she left, I started to think more about what happened. I actually feel guilty at this point because I really don't want to have sex with Katy to tell you the truth. I feel like I'm cheating on Abigail even though we are not going out and I don't think I could ever tell her about this. In fact, I don't plan on telling her. Maybe one day in the far future, but then again, maybe not even then. It will just be my little secret that only Katy and I will keep.

12