A Deep Dark Secret Ch. 07

Story Info
Mallory moves in.
5.1k words
4.2
11k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail seemed to be getting over her fear of balloons, we had 2 other times where I blew up a balloon and she would lay on it to pop it. That was her favorite way to pop it, it seemed like. So anyways, trying to introduce balloons in our sex life actually made it more fun because now we are starting to do random things instead of just picking only to masturbate with my Clarinet or only to have sex. Now we'll do things to turn us on more and then make ourselves cum.

I was holding Abigail on the couch and I was getting turned on by it. Both of us had not done it all day, but this was going to change. I was holding her boobs even though she had her shirt on just to hint that I was turned on. She didn't seem to have any reaction to it and just kept watching the TV show that was on. I moved my hands under her shirt and grabbed her boobs that way. Again, she made no reaction what so ever. I was thinking, wow, how is she resisting this? This time, I put one of my hands down her panties and I felt that she was wet. I said, "I knew it."

She said, "That was hard trying to keep a straight face."

I said, "I was surprised how good you were doing that."

She said, "I know."

I said, "So, what do you want to do?"

She said, "I'm only a little bit turned on, but that can change."

I said, "I know how to get it to change." I laid down on the couch and pulled my pants down.

She said, "I know where this is going."

I said, "Could you feel how hard I was?"

She said, "Yeah, that's what made it harder to keep a straight face." I laughed and she said, "Here, let me help you out." She grabbed my penis which had semen all over it and put it in her mouth. She licked all the semen off and when she took my penis out of her mouth, she said, "Let's go do some other things."

I said, "You lead the way." She pulled me into the bedroom while I still had my pants and underwear off. When I sat on the bed, she took all her clothes off. This time she got out my bag of balloons, and picked out a blue one.

She said, "Pink is my favorite color, but I'll use a blue one for now." She blew it up pretty big, tied it, and put it on the bed. I had no idea what she was going to do. She picked out a pink one, blew it up big and tied it as well. Watching her blow up those balloons while naked was really turning me on. She got back on the bed and started licking all the semen off my penis again. She got back up and got her Clarinet case. She put her Clarinet together and started to blow warm air in it. She moved the Clarinet so that my hard penis would go inside it. She said, "Here hold it." So I held her Clarinet with my penis still in it. She got out my Flute and put it together as well. It still had all her cum on it from the last time and she even played a note on it just to warm it up. It really turned me on to watch her play my Flute.

She got back on the bed and slowly started to slide my Flute in her wet pussy. She went pretty far. I just sat there and watched her with my penis still sitting inside her Clarinet. I knew her Clarinet must have been soaked with my semen inside because I was really turned on by what was going on. She held my Flute with one hand to keep it in her pussy and then she used the other hand to grab her Clarinet and started blowing warm air in her Clarinet. It felt really good on my penis. She then pulled on her Clarinet and my penis came out of it. Her Clarinet was so wet from my semen that it was dripping.

She said, "So this is going to sound crazy, but I hope we can do this."

I said, "What's that?"

She said, "I want you to go inside me, but I want you to also put your Flute inside me as well."

I said, "I can try, I don't know how well that will work."

She said, "I just want to try it." She took my Flute out of her pussy and gave it to me. She laid down on the bed and said, "But first, let's pop the balloons."

I said, "Ok, how do you want to do that?"

She said, "Let's put them between us and squeeze them."

I said, "Ok." So I picked up one of the balloons and put it between us. To Abigail's surprise, I put my penis in her pussy and then we started to squeeze the balloon between us. We started to hold each other pretty hard until finally the balloon popped.

She said, "I liked that, let's do it again." So I picked up the second balloon, put my penis back inside Abigail's pussy, and we squeezed the balloon between us. We had to squeeze hard to get it to pop. She said, "Well that was exciting, but you'll have to make me a little more wet now." So I started to finger her and then I put my penis back inside of Abigail and started to go in and out of her. I had to stop though because I was almost about to cum inside her. I took my penis out and fingered her some more just so I wouldn't orgasm.

I picked up her Flute, put the mouthpiece part against my penis and started going back inside of Abigail. I could tell she liked it because she moaned really loud when I got both my penis and my Flute in her. I had to take it back out and turn my Flute around so that the mouthpiece would be on the bottom. It made it easier to go back inside of Abigail so I could cum inside her. I started to get a little faster. I had to hold my penis and my Flute together so they would move together. Suddenly, Abigail started cumming and at the same time I just couldn't take it and started cumming really hard inside of Abigail. I even made it so that both my penis and my Flute were deep inside of Abigail. I could feel my cum oozing down my Flute. When I took my Flute and penis out of Abigail, my Flute was covered in both mine and Abigail's cum.

I said, "That worked out really well."

She said, "Yeah, I never had an orgasm like that before."

I said, "Really?"

She said, "Yeah that reaches a new spot when we use the Flute as well."

I will admit, having sex and using the Flute is a really hard trick to do considering that you have to hold it a certain way to do it right. Since the Flute isn't heavy at all, it's easy to hold it with just one hand, but the part I like the most is when my cum oozes down the Flute after I'm done.

***

So today, Mallory wanted us to come visit her, because she misses us. So we went to her house to come see her. She was happy to see me and gave both of us a hug when she saw us. To my surprise, one of her friends, Lexie, was there, so we got to meet her as well. Mallory introduced us to Lexie when we got in her room. Mallory said, "Her mom is running a little late to come pick her up."

I said, "Well, ok, that's fine."

After her friend left is when Mallory started asking me all these personal questions. She said, "So, I missed you."

I said, "Well, I miss you too."

She said, "But I miss how we all used to hang out in your room."

I said, "What's so special about my room?"

She said, "You know, we did things in there."

I said, "I know."

She said, "So, do the two of you have more sex now that I'm not there?"

I said, "Why are you so interested in our sex life all of the sudden?"

She said, "I just want to know if you did anything new."

I said, "Wow."

She said, "I miss your Clarinet."

I said, "I'm sure."

She said, "I'm serious, I tried regular masturbation and it doesn't feel as good as your Clarinet."

I said, "Well ok then."

She said, "I can't use my English horn because it has keys in the way which doesn't feel good."

I said, "So what? You tried it."

She said, "Yeah."

I said, "Wow."

She said, "What I was horny, I couldn't help it."

I said, "So is everything still the same without me here?"

She said, "Other than being lonely, yes."

I said, "You know you can come over to my house if you are ever bored, just make sure to tell me first."

She said, "To make sure you two aren't having sex?"

I said, "Sure."

Abigail thought this was all a little funny, I thought it was crazy that my step-sister is so interested in our sex life. I left the room for a little bit to meet up with my mom and step-dad. Abigail wanted to stay with Mallory to talk. When I came back, Mallory said, "So I asked Abigail if I could stay over at your house tonight and she said I could."

I said, "Ok, well if Abigail said you could, then you can."

She said, "Yay! I'll get my stuff."

While she was getting ready, Abigail and I went outside her room and I said, "You must miss my step-sister."

She said, "I do, she's a little crazy sometimes, but she's fun to hang out with and I like that we don't have to hide everything from her."

I said, "That's true, she already knows what we secretly do."

She said, "Yeah, so I just want her to stay the night so we can catch up."

I went back in Mallory's room and told her to also get her English horn as well. She said, "Oh, I see where this is going."

I said, "Maybe, we'll see."

She said, "Right..." I don't know why, but seeing her English horn got me all interested again.

We went back to my house and had to cover up Mallory's English horn in all her things because I didn't want to have any questioning. Mallory thought it was weird, but Abigail thought it was a good idea. So we got to my house and started watching TV. It didn't take too long for Mallory to come to me and say, "So about the whole Clarinet thing?"

I said, "Really Mallory, you want to do that now?"

She said, "Yeah, I've been waiting this whole time. Look at my panties." She then pulled down her pants and I could see her wet panties.

I said, "You don't have to show me all that."

She said, "I'm just saying." Abigail was laughing when she pulled them down.

I said, "It's not that funny."

She said, "Yeah it is."

So we went into our room and before I was in there, Abigail said, "You two have fun."

I said laughing, "Be quiet, Abigail."

So Mallory sat on my bed and started taking her clothes off. I got my Clarinet case and took out my Clarinet to put it together. I said, "Here you go" and handed her my Clarinet.

She said, "Do it for me, please?"

I said, "I thought we agreed that it would the last time."

She said, "I know, but please, I'm begging you. I don't know how to do it."

I said, "Fine, I'll do it."

I got behind her and said, "You ready?"

She said, "Yeah, I can't wait." So I started to slide my Clarinet inside her pussy. I got deeper and deeper every time I went inside her. She was getting louder when I started to get faster. Soon, she was cumming all over my Clarinet. I slowed down until I stopped and just kept my Clarinet inside her. She was twitching because it felt so good. When I took my Clarinet out of her pussy, my Clarinet was covered in her cum. She said, "I've been waiting for that for a long time; that was amazing."

I said, "I'm sure it was."

She said, "I wish you would do that to me more often."

I said, "Ok, I'll make you a deal, you bring your English horn over here more often and I'll make you cum with my Clarinet."

She said, "Deal."

Later that night, when we all went to bed, I told Abigail about what we did and about the deal we made and she said, "Good idea." I wasn't really surprised because Abigail seems to like the whole idea.

Abigail said, "So you made Mallory cum, but what about me."

I said, "You're turned on now?"

She said, "Yeah, feel how wet I am." She took me hand and I felt her wet pussy.

I said, "Wow, you're really wet down there."

She said, "Yeah, so you should do something about that."

I said, "Really now? I'll show you how much I like that." I started to take all her clothes off while she took mine off and I then got on top of her and put me penis inside her pussy.

She said, "I like that."

I said, "I know."

I started to go in and out of her and she said, "I like how big you are inside of me."

I said, "Me too, I like feeling inside you."

She said, "You should show me the other thing you like to do when you're inside me."

I said, "Oh don't you worry. I will." I started to get faster and Abigail was really moaning because it felt so good.

I was just about to cum inside her and then Mallory came in and turned on the light. I instantly covered both of us up and was even still inside of Abigail. I said, "What did I tell you about knocking?"

She said, "Sorry, sorry, I thought you were doing the other thing."

I said, "No, we're having sex, now go away." She turned off the light and left. It felt kind of sexy that I got caught having sex with Abigail by my step-sister.

Abigail said, "I can't believe you're still inside me."

I said, "Well, we might as well finish."

She said, "Yeah, I'm way too turned on to stop." So I got faster and faster and Abigail was trying to keep quiet but there were some cases where she couldn't. Soon, I was cumming inside of Abigail and made her orgasm. I put my penis really deep inside of Abigail and just sat there. She said, "Well that was new, I never got caught having sex before."

I said, "I don't know why she always catches us doing dirty things."

Abigail said, "I don't know why either. It's kind of creepy."

I said, "Yeah." I took my penis out of Abigail and my cum was oozing out of Abigail onto the bed.

Abigail said, "Well I guess I should just get up so all your cum will slide out of me." When she did get up, my cum was just oozing out of her. She said, "I will never figure out how you manage to get your cum so deep inside of me."

I said, "I told you, I'm just good like that." So we put our clothes back on and went into the living room where Mallory was.

Mallory said, "All done now?"

I said, "Yeah, why do you always seem to come in when we are doing dirty things?"

She said, "I don't know, that's like the third time now."

I said, "I don't understand how you know, what do you do? Stand by the door?"

She said, "No, the first time I decided to come home early because my friend was being annoying, the second time I figured you wouldn't be doing anything with Abigail gone, and this time I thought you would want to use my English horn."

I said, "You sure do like watching me use your English horn as a sex toy, don't you?"

She said, "Yeah, I've never seen anybody do that with a musical instrument before."

I said, "I'm sure you haven't."

She said, "So I'm guess both of you are not turned on anymore."

I said, "We just had sex; what do you think?"

She said, "Oh, you finished?"

I said, "Umm... yeah." Abigail chuckled at that.

She said, "Wow, I thought I interrupted."

I said, "You did, but we still finished."

She said, "I'm surprised."

After all that we went to bed, this time for real. The next day though when we woke up, Mallory said, "So, about my English horn." I was thinking, why is she so horny when she is around us, I mean the only thing she talks to us about mainly is sex.

I said, "I'm guessing you want me to use it."

She said, "Yeah, I dreamed about you using it last night." I thought, wow, is my step-sister really becoming attracted to me?

I said, "Well, ok."

She said, "I'll go get it."

I told Abigail, "Well, I guess I'm going to cum inside her English horn now."

She said, "I want to watch as well."

I said, "I want you to watch me, it's just weird having only my step-sister watch." She had her English horn all put together and everything. So we went in our room so Abigail and Mallory could watch me cum in Mallory's English horn.

I took all my clothes off and slowly started to slide my penis inside Mallory's English horn. It really started to turn me on and I got it pretty wet inside there. I started to move the bell of her English horn up and down. It started to make noise in there when I got faster and suddenly I started cumming really hard inside her English horn. I slowed down until I stopped and left my penis inside her English horn.

Mallory said, "Feel good?"

I said, "Yeah."

She said, "Good." I took me penis out of her English horn and my cum started oozing out of it. I put my clothes back on and cleaned out my cum so Mallory could put her English horn back. We pretty much watched TV the rest of the morning until Mallory left.

***

Things between Abigail and I haven't been too much different, Mallory is started to come visit some more though. She even brings her English horn when she decides to remember. As much as she likes to watch me cum in it, you would think she would bring it all the time. I will admit that I started making her orgasm using my Clarinet every time she does come over so it's starting to be a normal thing.

November 1st is when we all celebrated my birthday, then 9 days later we celebrated Abigail's birthday. It was 2 days later when Abigail said, "So I was talking to Mallory and I was thinking about letting her move in with us."

I said, "Why?"

She said, "I don't know, it's just nice to have a girl around to talk to because all my friends are always busy."

I said, "Well, it's not that I don't like Mallory, but you know how nosy she is."

She said, "I know, but maybe we can set boundaries so that it doesn't get so crazy."

I said, "I still don't think it's a good idea."

She said, "It's not that bad I promise. We'll get her English horn more often."

I said, "Yeah, with her watching all the time."

She said, "Not if she's out with friends."

I said, "Still."

She said, "I really want her to move in with us, I think it would be fun."

I said, "So what if Mallory gets a boyfriend, what will we do then?"

She said, "Well I don't know, she hasn't had a boyfriend this long."

I said, "You know how she's horny all the time, eventually some guy is going to find that attractive."

She said, "Maybe, but she doesn't act like that around anybody else."

I said, "Yeah, which is a little weird."

She said, "It's not that weird, she is just comfortable with us."

I said, "Apparently."

She asked, "So will you think about it?"

I said, "I'll think about it."

I really don't want Mallory moving in with us because for one she doesn't know about the whole balloon fetish that Abigail is slowly, but surely getting into, and two, that means Abigail and I will probably not have as much sex, just like when I was living at home. Maybe this is just a phase and Abigail won't bring it up again. Who am I kidding; Abigail doesn't do that, so I guess I'm going to have to really think about this.

Later that night, Abigail and I went into the bedroom so that we could do our little thing right before we go to bed. Abigail got out some balloons and blew 2 of them up. She said, "Let's each lay on them at the same time and see if we can pop them at the same time."

I said, "That sounds interesting." So Abigail put her balloon under her pussy while I put mine under my penis. We both started squeezing and bouncing on them, but Abigail popped hers first and then I popped mine.

She said, "Well, that didn't work out."

I said, "Yeah. So I thought about the whole Mallory thing." Abigail started taking my clothes off while I took hers off.

She said, "So she can live here now?"

I said, "I didn't say all that."

She said, "Oh, I was hoping."

I said, "If she lives here, we won't be able to play with balloons."

She said, "Yes we can, we'll just wait for her to go to her friend's house."

I said, "Yeah, but you know how that goes, she will eventually walk in on us."

She said, "We'll just be extra careful."

I said, "I thought we were already being extra careful."

She said, "Not really, I promise, we'll be extra careful if she moves in with us."

I said, "Ok."

Abigail said, "But enough about her for right now, let's talk about me."

I said, "Sounds good."

She said, "I want you deep inside of me and I want you to make me cum so hard that I can't move."

12