A Deep Dark Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I, uh, was looking for something, but I couldn't find it," she said slowly trying to explain herself. "My name's Ericka," she said putting her hand out to shake his.

"Hakiem," he said in a deep voice that shook her insides.

"You're the new neighbors aren't you?"

"Ya, we are," been here for about two weeks now."

"Well you're certainly not shy," she said motioning towards his cock.

He grinned at her, "no I'm not shy at all. It's my wife's thing, turns her on being seen get fucked." His vulgar language and the topic of the conversation suddenly hit Ericka, Hakiem carried on, "she likes the idea of people seeing white women fuck big black men."

Ericka didn't know what to say, she just looked at him with a wide stare. "Watch us tonight," Hakiem kept going, savoring the sexual tension, "and you'll see what I mean. Unless..." he paused, "you want to find out right now?"

Ericka's eyes burst open with surprise knowing Hakiem's cock was as big as he said it was. She had already watched them a few times before away from her husband late at night. It was the sexiest show, and after terrible sex with her husband, Hakiem's big black cock sounded amazing. "We can't here my daughter's home."

"So?"

"She'll find out!"

"Good, she needs to know that my cock is better than your husband's. You do too, so et down and start sucking."

She did as he said, getting to her knees and fetching his cock out from his pants. She was excited and nervous at the same time not knowing what she was doing until the black monster was nicely in her mouth. She wet it with her saliva and began pleasing it the best she knew how, unused to what to do since Hakiem could last longer than a minute.

Hakiem grabbed her head and began fucking her in the face, surprised she could be controlled so easily. Her throat was relaxed, taking everything he shoved down with his black cock.

Ready for more he stood her up, pulled down her pants, and ben her over across the table she fell off of. Her pussy waited calmly for its intruder and jumped when Hakiem touched it with his finger instead. Her little, tight pussy went wash with moisture and oozed as he put his cock near it. "Get ready," Hakiem warned.

He moved his black cock towards her pussy, the color contrast between his big black cock and her silky white skin was enough to heat up the room. The heat of her pussy circled Hakiem's cock and, pushing in further, was as on fire as his rock hard black cock found its way into Ericka's cunt.

Ericka was a quiet fuck Hakiem thought. She, unlike Katelin, was able to keep her volume down as she took the huge poll. Her body, though, acted all the same as she quivered over his incredible penis and came harder than ever before.

She bent further down, offering more of what he wanted, and more of his black cock. He put his arms on her shoulder blades, pinning her down to the table and causing her to orgasm again on his dark dick. "O my God," she whispered, "Your cock, it's amazing. Fuck me, fuck me forever with it. My husband can't do what you can and I want you to fill me up with your cum. Breed me please!" she begged, "I need a son with a real cock, a black one!"

Hakiem liked the idea and exploded a huge load of his superior black semen deep in her pussy. She squeezed his cock as hard as she could, wanting every drop and whimpered like a satisfied bitch when Hakiem finished filling her cunt.

After that Ericka soon became a regular fuck for Hakiem. His big black cock giving her something she always craved. Over time she eventually became pregnant with Hakiem's child, her husband ignorant to the fact until she gave birth to a black baby. Her husband was shocked and hurt to find this out, but Ericka continued fucking Hakiem, taking him when Katelin didn't.

When Ericka's daughter had turned 18, she had given her to Hakiem as a gift for being so good to her. She was a virgin that had only see a dick once or twice and was blown away by Hakiem's gigantic cock. It was a fun night of fucking and more fucking, an experience Ericka's daughter, Lorena, would never forget.

Lorena's father, Robert, was unaware of what his wife had planned for his daughter's birthday, already fed up with their current state of affairs. As he approached the door he could tell something was up. Opening it, the smell of raw sex filled his nose and he prepared himself for the worst of things when he saw his own daughter Lorena, in her first moment of being 18, wrapped around a black man's big dark nigger cock, swallowing every last drop of his superior cum as he came down her smooth white throat.

12