A Deeper Shade of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking your hands, I stand and lead you to the wood slatted rocking chair that sits just off to the side of the fireplace. Wider than most and padded, it is one of my favorite places to curl up with a book and relax.

I lift just barely onto my tiptoes to kiss your neck. My hands touching your shoulders for balance then moving behind your neck and into your hair, mussing it as the fingers take on a mind of their own in the silkiness. Your fingertips move to rest on my hips, waiting for body to follow lips before sliding to the small of my back urging me to follow as you sit.

My legs straddle your thighs and I rest on your knees, your hands on my thighs, fingers moving in a small flexing pattern of caress that send small shockwaves under the thin flannel shirt and a melting heat to my pulse.

I lean forward and kiss your neck softly... a small savoring of your skin being more than I can resist. I whimper as though it were you holding me back and slowly cover your neck with electric flicks of my tongue... testing... tasting.

"I knew before we met at the airport that I loved you. I'm not sure when exactly it was that I realized it was more than just friendship. It was hard to differentiate between the fantasy that I knew was impossible and the reality that I wanted. Seemed most times like the reality was that I wanted a fantasy and when I took the time to really look into my feelings about you, I would be unable to stop the tears."

Moving my body down from your legs, I settle between them on my knees. I put my elbows on your chest and rest my chin on the backs of my hands. Eyes filled with serious intent, I look at your face, trying to memorize every tiny bit of you. Your smile draws mine out and I revel in the feeling of your arms locked tight around my back, holding me close against you.

"Not very romantic for me to tell you that it grew slowly in me, is it? I remember so many times when I was certain I had broken your heart with my callous regard for what I knew were deeper feelings than I was capable of at the time. You knew that I had given my heart away in my youth and I wasn't sure I wanted to reclaim even a part of it after my loss. I wanted to be content with the past. Friendship was almost more than I was ready for... and a deeper commitment... well, that just wasn't part of the plan at all."

Elbows slide sideways, face slipping to your chest; I move my nose through the hair, breathing you into me. Long hair flowing down to mingle with your fuzzy chest and raising goosebumps on your skin, I notice other reactions and my mouth starts watering.

"It was painful, you know. Hard to be so near in so many ways and yet know that in the way I wanted most you were so far away. My heart never quite broke, though crushed is a good likeness. I don't think you realized how many times you would make comments that felt like honed knives. Painless going in so I could laugh and flirt but when the pain hit it was nearly unbearable. I couldn't show you any sign of it though. I was so desperate for you to see only the friendship... was so afraid that if you had so much as a hint of my true feelings that some undefined terribleness would happen..."

A single tear falls as my hands splay across your belly and I contract my fingers slowly, looking unwaveringly at them. Your hand comes up to cup my cheek and you wipe the droplet away with the pad of your thumb then push your fingers into my hair. You tug just enough to bring my eyes up to yours, a warmth coming into them that heats my blood.

"I stayed though. Never even occurred to me that I might leave," you muse, pulling my head against your chest and absently playing with the strands moving like silk through your fingers. "Such a strong feeling of 'right' when you were near. It felt good to have your friendship in my life, felt good knowing that you cared so much that you were willing to make a sacrifice for me. I regretted the need for it though. I hated to watch you hurt. I couldn't find a way to ease your pain without compromising my own feelings."

Stroking you with the tips of my fingernails, I encourage you to laugh, nose still buried in your chest, shaking my head to tickle you with my hair.

There is an impassioned edge to your laughter that I respond to and my play turns serious again. My lips touching the skin, tongue flicking out to run in random patterns through the hair, the laughter turns to a mutual groan and our eyes close as my tongue finds the pleasure center that I was seeking.

Lips surround the area and a gentle suckling raises your areola into my mouth where I can lave attention on it. Moving back and forth from one to the other I feel your hands rise from the arms of the chair to the back of my head and clench tightly in my hair. I can feel the muscles in your arms tense as you consciously ease your grip and pull my hair behind my back before leaning down to kiss the top of my head.

A sharp intake of breath and a growled, "Ohhhhh, Sweetheart!" give me all the encouragement that I need to continue.

Licking and drawing you into my mouth while you moan into my hair. Your reaction to my suckling is obvious through the double layer of flannel, our clothes heated with the growing passion rising in our bodies. The chair rocks slowly, moving your body against mine in an unconscious stroking against my belly as I bite so tenderly. Your nipple hardens as you feel my teeth grazing it.

For long moments words won't form in your mind, concentration centered on my lips and tongue.

I feel the animal rising inside me, curling lazily around as it winds languorously through my body. I can tell you're feeling the same thing because your movements are so precise, so planned as your fingers move through my hair and skim over my shoulders and back.

Covering your ribs and sinking lower oh so slowly until finally I reach your stomach. Goosebumps rise as I use just enough suction to raise the skin between my lips then shake my head as I release it. The tender skin taut and the muscles tense as you wait for me to continue my torturous path.

My body curves down, nuzzling your belly button, voice deeper now, "I was waiting for you to realize..."

My voice trails off as I become obsessed with the need that is driving me to taste your succulent flesh. I groan and bite gently into the skin at first, not marking you but letting you feel my teeth.

I suck harder, working my teeth against your flesh, resisting the urge to mark you. A sound comes from deep in your throat, almost a growl, and I move lower until I reach the waistband of your pajamas. I can't resist rubbing my chin then my lips over the straining fabric, licking at the top of the rise.

Fingernails running up and down the sides and tops of your flannelled thighs as I sit back, watching your face with a bridled hunger. Head lolled back against the chair with your eyes closed, your hands gripping the armrests, I see your parted lips and the rise and fall of your chest as you take deep calming breaths.

"Realize what, Honey?" comes in a thick, cracked voice as you lick lips dry from the heavy breathing of your passion. "What were you waiting for me to realize?"

You raise your head to look directly at me; your eyes, clouded with passion, begin to return to focus.

I avoid the question by moving my fingernails to your inner thighs. A gasp and your eyes glaze over again with lust. Up almost to the point of touching the hardness evident through the pajamas but not quite. Random patterns, circles and figure eights, straight lines and wiggly ones as I concentrate on distracting you from that question. Your thighs tense and relax as I move up then down, coming so close that I can feel the heat but never quite touching.

Down the length of your leg, my fingernails move over the material, slowly moving further away on each stroke then higher and higher until that intake of breath. I watch your expression intently, eyes never straying from your face as I taunt you. My fingers tingle where they touch the warmed flannel, the energy moving through the material as though it were not there.

I'm not expecting it when you move suddenly to join me on my knees. We move in harmony, the look in your eyes driving me back with its power.

I lean backwards until my hands touch the fire warmed quilts behind me; my lips suddenly dry, my tongue slips out to whet them. My elbows tremble as I ease onto them and you press your position, moving patiently forward, assured of your prize. The rumbling from your throat causes my pulse to quicken in something akin to the feeling at the beginning of the roller coaster ride. The thrill coursing through my blood with just a slight bit of fear, my breath comes in shallow puffs.

You compel me deeper into the quilts and my thighs force my legs to bend in order to ease the pressure.

My thoughts are whipped into a frenzied storm of emotion as your lips move over my face, never quite touching, your breath moving in silent puffs along the tiny hairs from my forehead to my chin, then along my jaw to my ear and down the pulse pounding ferociously in my neck to the collar of my night shirt. You move it aside with your nose and finally your lips touch my flesh just above the collarbone.

Shivers race across my skin as you press your face against me, breathing in the faint smell of soap and passion and another scent that brands itself into your mind as "Mine!"

An electric flick of your tongue tenses every muscle in my body and sends a shock straight to the heart of my desire. The tingling you feel brings your animal closer to the surface and I feel your teeth graze the skin as you settle your body across my hips.

Our fingers collide as we reach to undo those recalcitrant buttons. I can feel you smile around the bite of skin in your mouth and I moan softly. After working the suddenly stubborn buttons loose two by two, your mouth moves lower following the line of my shoulder and moving down to the swell of my breast.

I feel the slow exhale as your lips glide over the pearly smoothness rising just below them, circling the hardening tip with your tongue.

The heat of your mouth draws my hands to cup your head. Fingers surround the fleshy mound, lifting it to fill your mouth as you suck the satiny morsel into the warm moistness behind your lips. My back arches lifting my upper body off the floor and you slip an arm underneath to hold me in place.

Quick flashes of images move through my mind, refusing to stay long enough to register more than one immediate reaction leading to the next... your first shy smile... the ghost of our first kiss... the first caress of your hand on my cheek... the look of joy in your eyes when it hit you... clear up to the feelings shining through on your face this afternoon.

My heart swells and the first tide of emotion rises. As your tongue sweeps across the nipple, my hips rising and falling, rocking my wet heat against the straining material grinding into it, my body begs for more without words. You answer the silent plea by moving to the other side, nipping the pebbled hardness and sucking it in and out of your mouth quickly.

Your eyes are closed as I watch you, fingers gripping your scalp with a calculated gentleness. My whimpered plea for mercy goes unheeded by your mouth and I give myself over to the rising tide of desire.

Your mouth wanders back and forth from peak to peak, your hard shaft rubbing against my heat through the single layer of flannel. The continuous strings of shock causing a reaction that unleashes my orgasm with all the power of the rainstorm thrashing through my mind.

I writhe and move under you, wanting it to go on forever yet yearning for what isn't there. Crying out my need for you as my body tightens without you inside me. I feel the emptiness and slowly come down from a solitary heaven.

My fingers tangled in your hair, I pull your lips to mine. Desperation fills my kiss as I search out your tongue, seeking reassurance that I'm not alone. You really are here with me. I'm not just dreaming about you anymore.

Your eager response coupled with the insistence of your body as it pins me again gives me the craved comfort and I relax, losing myself in your seduction.

I bury my face in the curve of your neck, blushing as the feeling fades. Thoughts niggling at the edge of my consciousness, fragments appearing and disappearing in the storm... that I am safe in your arms, that I won't ever need to feel alone again, that you will always be there to hold me when I need you.

"Tell me, Darling."

Your lips move to my neck, exhaling tendrils of excitement that spread throughout my body to touch places deep inside.

"Tell you what?" is my bemused reply.

I feel your tongue flick quickly back and forth across the skin, drawing a whimper from me.

"What you were waiting for me to realize, of course."

Teeth grazing across the skin as you move up and down the line of my pulse. Nibbling my earlobe as you wait for my answer.

"I was waiting for you to realize something?"

A soft animal growl of seduction in my ear, your tongue licking the outline before you answer me.

"Yes."

"Why was I waiting?"

Your growl loses its threat as you nuzzle behind the ear, torturing me with your patience.

"Saucy wench."

You plant a quick peck on my lips and look into my eyes with a smile.

"Perhaps with enough bribery, Sweetness ...?" The question tapers off accompanied by the most adorably coy batting of eyelashes and the most enticing licking of lips that you've ever seen and you chuckle.

Your words tickle the hair on my cheeks, "Bribery? You want bribery, Darling?"

A shiver runs down my spine as the words sough over my skin and I nod slowly.

Your fingers lace with mine as you kiss your way down my body. Pinning my legs with your arms bent across my thighs and keeping me from rising by holding my hands to the floor by my hips, you settle in.

I watch you, my breath held. Your eyes looking up into mine as you lower your face to me. Your tongue slips easily through the swollen lips to touch fleetingly on the center of my desire, the smooth skin around it welcoming your lips.

My lips part and the breath escapes in a long slow exhale as your mouth seals around the essence of my lust and you suck gently. My hands try without real effort to free themselves and my hips rise slightly to encourage you.

Your tongue snakes around, moving in intricate patterns, a circle around the nub then back and forth across it, the suction intensifying every little movement. A fire burns from the core of your concentration, spreading quickly to nerve endings throughout my whole body.

Your body reacts to the obvious signs in mine, the smell of my sex and the wetness clinging to your beard making your hardness almost painful. Aching for a release of your own, your hips move, rubbing flannel covered skin against the quilts, the friction heating the sensitive underside. Your grip tightens on my hands and your tongue moves faster. Your mouth moves lower and you press your tongue into the wetness, lapping like a starving puppy.

Melding your mouth around the entrance and sucking harder as your tongue licks the honeyed liquid from me, you moan with the need for release and I beg you to leave your prize, my voice husky with desire.

"Please, Darling! I need you!"

Determined to press me further, you continue licking and pulling. Returning your mouth to my burning core and untwining our fingers. Pushing first one then two fingers inside the contracting heat to move in and out quickly, my body moving under you in impassioned frenzy.

I cry out your name as the second wave of emotion flows over me, walls clenching around your fingers, body straining to feed you more of me, moaning... unable to form more words than just that simple name.

Your mouth moves, never losing the molten connection burning through us, fingers never slowing, until my muscles finally relax.

Licking roughly over the sensitive bump to make me buck one last time, you raise your head to smile at me.

"Bribery?"

The tension breaks with a loud crack as your word cuts through the fog of my mind and we both laugh.

"Mmmm... yes, but that's not what I was thinking of when I said it."

You rise to your elbows and then your hands and knees, moving up to tower over me. You lower your head and warm my lips with yours before asking me what I had in mind.

I smile up at you with a wicked gleam in my eye and wiggle my body lower under you. My neck strains as it lifts my mouth to your belly.

The puzzled look on your face fades as you realize what I intend to do and you groan loudly. I lift my lips again, stretching my neck upwards to nuzzle through the flannel. My fingers hooking under the waistband and pulling the elastic down over your hips, you lift one leg and then the other to help me take off the offending clothing.

On your hands and knees above my face, my mouth forms a silent, "Oh," as I wrap my arms around your thighs and kiss the tip of your flesh as it hangs. Suction and gravity work together to fill my mouth with you. Your thighs tremble as you lower your hips, sliding your hardness down my throat as my lips grip you tight.

My watering mouth surrounds you, my hands guiding your hips in a long gentle stroke downward. A moaning sound comes from deep inside me that matches the guttural whimper coming from your mouth. The base of the shaft reaches my lips and I press you just that little bit further down my throat, shaking my head to feel the hair cuddle against my cheeks.

Your body begins shaking as I push your hips upward, trembling so strongly that I wonder if you'll be able to support your weight. I lift up partially on my elbows and follow your body up, pushing my face into you, pressing deeper, then sink to my back in the quilts again, almost, but not quite, letting you slip from my mouth. Another slow stroke down to meet my lips and I feel the tip of you brushing past my tonsils.

I swallow hard, the sound that escapes from you as my throat constricts causing me to swallow again and again.

The turgid flesh fills me relentlessly as you pace yourself, wanting this incredible feeling to last and last. You notice each ridge and swollen vein penetrate my lips, stretching my throat to accommodate you with each long thrust.

Your hand slips behind my head and you hold my mouth captive against your groin as you roll first to your side then your back. My body follows and I end up resting on my elbows as I continue the slow deliberate movements.

I lift my mouth finally, and look up the length of your body with a self-satisfied grin on my face.

"Bribery!"

A primal sound comes from your mouth as you dig your fingers into my hair, cupping my head and pulling gently but firmly. I creep up your body, skin rubbing relentlessly against skin all the way up.

Your hands skim from my scalp down to my shoulders, from arms to sides, pulling me over you. My feet find their place against the sides of your hips, legs curled against your ribs, breasts pressing against your chest, my body now pinning you to the quilts just as you had me pinned before.

Our lips fuse into one, your tongue forcing it's way through to demand attention. Our tongues twining together, I oblige.

I break the kiss and sit back on my heels, lifting my aching emptiness above you, ready to claim what is mine, poised for just a moment to savor the desire on your face.

The tip of your manhood just inside the moist heat of me, I let gravity pull me down, rising and lowering to lubricate the rigid flesh an inch at a time. Your impatience shows in the frustrated attempts to lift your hips but my knees are clamped against them tightly and you are forced to passively enjoy your torment.