A Deeper Shade of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after what seems like an eternity, I sink all the way down, fully impaled on your engorged member. My body clenches naturally around you, gripping you like a vise, holding you in place. My knees spread out from your body, allowing your hips to strain up to meet me as I grind down into your body. Hair meshing together, matting with honeyed wetness, your hands on my hips to guide my speed, I rise up and ride the stiff rail down again.

Our focus centers on the intimate rhythm of grunts and moans as we move together, bodies bumping and humping harshly against each other in passion. Pulses speed up; sweat breaking out in moist dewdrops as the fire coursing through our joined bodies seeks the storm raging in our minds, yearning for the unity of our souls as we come closer and closer to release.

I lower my mouth to yours and we kiss with all the heat that is boiling in our blood. Your arm wraps around my back and you roll us over quickly, never losing the connection between us. Bringing your legs up and pushing my knees to my shoulders, you watch as your coated shaft fills me then pulls almost completely out of me only to plunge deep inside me again, insistently demanding its satisfaction.

Long deep strokes speed up. Sweat drips from our bodies as you move faster, more frenzied, eyes glued to the penetration.

"More!" "Harder!" "Faster!" The words fall like fuel on a bonfire from my parched lips.

Panting from the exertion, we fall over the edge together.

Names, torn from throats desiccated by the harsh breathing, spiral together into a larger emotion as the mutual orgasm fuses our bodies into one molten star shooting towards the sun.

Every involuntary contraction, intensified by the tightened muscles around your pulsing hardness, creates another shattering explosion of thunder and lightning in the flickering firelight.

Ever so slowly, our spent bodies relax. Heavy breathing replaced by soothing sighs of repletion. Fiery winds of rapture migrating to thoughts of inevitability, this was meant to be.

Your body sinks into mine, your face buried in the curve of my neck, lips warming my skin.

My body too weak with aftershocks to hold you inside, I feel your softening flesh slip from me and bring my arms around your back to hold you in this feeling of closeness.

My mouth caresses your hair as the words whisper through.

"I was waiting for you to realize that we could have this. That it doesn't change anything that you had before. Doesn't take away from any of the beauty of the true love that you had once. It just adds a new kind of beauty to your life. Enhances the love that was already there and makes it more complete."

Your lips move against my neck as you speak and the words skitter across my skin like beads of water on a skillet.

"I've known for a long time that there was more to be found with you than simple friendship. I told you it grew slowly in me but grow it did. Grew into something that I didn't recognize at first because it was so different than what I had already had in my life. I had grown comfortable with a definition of love and being 'in love' that was specific to one relationship."

"She loved you well, my darling. I'll be forever grateful for the love that you shared with her because it taught you how important it is to have the beauty of it in your life. It's a gift that I will treasure forever for the beauty it adds to our lives."

You circle your arms around me and roll us to our sides. The natural way that we fit together being yet another testimony to perfection, my head tucked under your chin, ear pressed against your heart, one arm wrapped around your side, the other curled between us, legs tangling comfortably.

"I'm grateful that we found each other. I'm glad that we spent the years that we did building our friendship. Most of all, I'm thankful that you've helped me find so many new definitions in my life. Beauty, love, hope, and joy are all words that have changed meanings since that first discussion of semantics, all because of you."

I look up, into your eyes, to find you smiling at the recollection of that first defining moment in our relationship.

"But, Darling! You defined the terms. You teased me mercilessly and then taunted me with your playing... or was it that you taunted me with your teasing play? I can never remember."

My giggle mixes with your chuckle and you press a kiss against my lips, squeezing me tighter for a moment. My head rests on the arm under my neck and my eyelids grow heavy.

Fighting sleep, I begin to lose the battle, safe in your arms at long last.

"G'night, my Valiant Knight," I mumble into your chest, " I love you."

Your words follow me into the comforting bliss beckoning to me, "I'll love you always, Princess."

Our arms tighten in a last effort at staying awake before giving in again to inevitability as sleep claims us for itself with the sweet lull of a babbling brook.