A Definite Worry

Story Info
Twisted stories lead to twisted fetish.
774 words
3.27
16.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many stories start, "Careful what you wish for".. well at the moment I am not sure.

So from the beginning would probably make it easier for you to follow.

I have always had a thing for ladies underwear, as a kid seeing the "old mans" dirty mags, and over the last few years I have had a thing for collecting knickers. Now I don't go out of my way but if the opportunity presents itself... well

The wife (Cathy) and I are on holidays and I got the job of ironing some of our clothes in the communal laundry, and I struck gold, knickers that had been left behind in the dryer.

Lets cut the next crap and I will just say that I was caught with the knickers, by my wife and all hell broke loose.. "was I having an affair", "did I wear them".etc..

Well I tried to explain my love of sexy underwear and that a nice shaped ass is often better in sexy knickers....only getting in deeper

After weeks in the dog house, Cathy asked me to discuss OUR situation. She kept on that if I had been hiding this from her that I was probably hiding other things. Well the conversation kept going and the more it went on, the more things came out..

How I liked performing oral so much, that I would enjoy it if she still had knickers on and even a creampie was a turn on.. things just kept blurting out and I can only say in my defence, is that I don't think quickly on my feet. I didn't say those things, like that but they got twisted that way.

Now the final statement that night was "so if I were to sit on your face with my knickers on, then, let you cum inside me and then let you go down on me, that would turn you on".

I could only answer yes and she said that she would have to think about this and walked off, closing the bedroom door and I again headed to the spare room.

I have a 3day weekend once a month and on the Thursday I was told that I would follow directions to the letter for a while and WE would see if WE could work things out. So at work I was a bit preoccupied. Nothing was said that night either, but on the Friday, Cathy got me up early, had me shave and dress and then drove me to an adult shop. It was 30 minutes before opening, she told me to stand at the door, don't move till the store opened. When it did I was to go inside and ring her. I had no choice as she was in the car just down the road.

People on their way to work and here I am waiting at the XXX shop. When it finally opened I walked inside, rang Cathy, she told me to give the phone to the store clerk who happened to be a reasonably attractive young girl. Cathy and the sales girl are now having an in depth conversation, I am only hearing things like "oh does he?" to say I am going red would be an understatement. I couldn't get any redder.

Upshot was, she had me purchase a lingerie set, stockings, garter, knickers and bra in white and a butt plug. The way the clerk treated me, I GOT REDDER. She wouldn't give me a bag and I had to carry the purchase across a busy road to the car.

Cathy took the items from me and not another word was said, till Saturday morning, I am again outside the XXX shop waiting for it to open. This time the shopping list was a blindfold and a set of lingerie in black. As I got near the car, Cathy moved off slightly so I had to run to keep up drawing attention to myself.

Sunday was a repeat, waiting for the store to open, phone conversation and purchasing red lingerie and a male chastity device. The clerk then told me that my wife would be in the car down at St Johns church...

I got to the church car park just as the morning service is getting out, of course, Cathy has the doors locked and I have to show her each item, including the chastity device before she let me in the car.

Cathy told me that next month, on my 3day weekend, we would sort a few things out but there was a lot to do in the mean time.. now I am getting worried.............