A Degenerate Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
A horny hubble works hard to get his wife to fuck older men.
2.2k words
4.17
67.8k
20
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting my wife Tanya into a tryst with Merv and his mates taxed my mind in the weeks following the wayward cum episode (See: A Degenerate Husband Ch.1). It was also clearly on Merv's mind and we had met a few times to sort out the details, though nothing was going to ensure success.

One of Tanya's weak spots was exotic drinks and some of the best sex we had ever had followed the consumption of a Harvey Wallbanger or two. Merv had a bar in his living room and he had set about becoming an expert on cocktails, stocking up on spirits and practicing on me and his mates whenever the occasion arose.

Essentially, the plot was this, with a couple of fallback variations. Merv was to pose as a client of mine and was to invite Tanya and myself around to his place for drinks and nibblies. After a few exotic cocktails and depending on Tanya's level of tipsiness, Merv would suggest a hot spa in the courtyard. With clothes off and the booze and warmth taking effect, the chances of a sexy encounter might be on the cards. There were lots of holes in this plan, of course, but we thought it was worth a try.

As mentioned before (in Chapter 1), Tanya was very broad minded when it came to what went on in the bedroom. There was lots of dirty talk between us and frequent mention of other people and scenarios, all of which was a big turn-on for us both during sex. But whether this would translate to the real world of actually screwing other men was another question. Personally I doubted it. Not without the assistance, at least, of a few drinks.

The afternoon of the day arrived and Tanya looked very peachy as she got in the car.

"What's Merv like?" she asked as we drove down the freeway.

"Nice sort of guy. Older. A real gentleman." I said.

"Family?" she asked again.

"His wife left him a few years ago and he's been living alone. I think he took it pretty badly. He never talks about family matters at all." I replied.

We chatted some more and I gradually built up a picture of a decent, hard-working though probably lonely guy. Of course this was just the opposite of the sex pervert that he really was -- what with all the porn videos, prostitutes and love dolls. Merv was the most carnal person I had met.

I had also had to do a little work on Merv, though softening his harsher edges and habits was more difficult. No swearing, scratching or obvious flattery, I had said. Be charming. Merv was up-to-speed on the story of being abandoned by his wife (a lie) and was ready to play it up a little. He agreed to take his cues from me.

Merv's house was a large hacienda-style villa with an open courtyard in the middle. He had gone to some trouble to get it cleaned up and I was relieved to see that his harem of love dolls and DVD's was safely stowed out of sight.

"This is a lovely place you have Merv." Tanya said.

"Glad you like it Tanya. I'm pretty proud of it myself." Merv replied.

Merv was looking better than I had ever seen him. New clothes, clean shaven and smelling of a fairly pleasant aftershave, he had taken my advice to heart. He had even acquired a tan from a local solarium.

After the obligatory tour, Merv propped himself behind the bar and began making a round of cocktails.

"You can let your hair down sweetie." I said.

"I'm happy to drive home."

"You're a darling." Tanya replied.

There was the usual chit-chat and getting-to-know-you-questions and Merv performed superbly, laying on just the right measure of charm and pathos. I was wondering whether this was the same person I had come to know, or if we had a genuine chameleon in our midst.

Forty minutes later, Tanya was on her third cocktail. They were, like many cocktails, so delicious that one could easily forget the booze, and with each new cocktail, Merv cleverly increased the quantity of liquor. My guess was that Tanya would be the other side of tipsy after about four shots and I was proved to be correct. When she excused herself to go to the toilet, he walk was slightly unsteady and she giggled when trying the wrong door.

"What do you think mate?" Merv asked with an edge of excitement in his voice.

"I think the time is close. We need to be certain though. It could all go wrong, you know." I said, parrying his enthusiasm slightly. "Let's try the toast now -- and can you slip in that calmative too?"

I had given Merv a crushed half-tablet of a mild calmative that Tanya used to get to sleep sometimes. I figured that, on top of the drinks, this would be the best way of ensuring our success. Merv added the powder to a little boiling water, then poured some Cointreau into the shot glass. Tanya's favourite.

She returned somewhat unsteadily and I proposed a toast, which was taken up with gusto by Merv. Tanya drank it in one and then sat, looking very happy. She did enjoy her booze. We sat for a while and chatted. I suggested a spa and Merv and I retired to the courtyard to set things up.

"I think it's just about time. I can see the look in her eye." I said to Merv as we peeled off the spa cover. He had already heated the water.

"Looks nice, don't you think mate?" Merv said, starting the jets. "Are you sure she's ready. Don't want to jump the gun, eh?"

"Let's try a little test." I said, going to the sliding door. "Darling, the spa's ready. You can take your clothes off and we'll jump in now."

Without replying, Tanya rose and began undressing. Off came her jeans and top, off popped her bra, revealing her beautiful pert dark-nippled tits. Then her knickers fell to the floor and she kicked them away. Her cropped bush and gorgeous arse were bare for all to see.

Merv was almost in a trance. It was a kind of - 'is this really happening to me?' kind of trance. There were still no guarantees but nevertheless, the tension was there and palpable.

"How's your cock feeling?" I asked teasingly.

"It wants to get into that pussy. That's what it wants." he replied, the old Merv resurfacing again.

Tanya opened the door and unsteadily walked the cobbled path. Merv began fiddling nervously with the tie-string on his shorts as I took my clothes off. I noticed Merv already had a hard-on in his underpants.

I went up to Tanya and kissed her, straddling her bum with my hand as I did. Merv was finally naked and sporting an impressive erection, which sat proudly below his ample though tanned beer gut. This was another test really -- how would she react?

"Oooh ." she said. "That's a big one." She giggled and stepped shakily into the spa. So far, so good.

I sat one side of her and Merv the other, though he gave himself a little distance at first. As Tanya and I started to make out, Merv inched closer until he was sitting next to Tanya. Tanya began to massage my cock under the steaming water, as she often did before sex.

Shortly after, I whispered in Tanya's ear "Oh baby, that's beautiful. How about you use your other hand to help Merv out? He's looking a little lonely there."

She gave me a look -- I wasn't quite sure what it meant -- then giggled and reached across with her right hand, searching for Merv's cock. His sigh was a give-away that she had found it. Clearly the booze had kicked in as Tanya's inhibitions peeled away.

Soon enough she was pulling us both vigorously and I had a finger in her pussy. Merv summoned the courage to lean across and kiss her breasts. Things really seemed to be going to plan so I lifted Tanya's slim frame onto my lap and shifted around until I felt my cock begin to slip into her pussy. Soon she was bobbing up and down on my dick, little waves rippling out with each cycle. Merv looked on, obviously wondering when he might crash the action.

To be honest, I was wondering too. This was the moment I had been waiting for --seeing this fat old bastard get his end in my hot little wife, and here I was doing the shagging as usual. I lifted Tanya up and, stepping out of the spa, placed her on her back on an adjacent banana lounge. I motioned to Merv to join in as I went down on Tanya, tasting the pleasant mixture of cunt and spa water. Merv adjusted the head of the lounge so Tanya was more upright, then plopped his cock in Tanya's face. He was still rock hard and she pulled his shaft down a little so the big mushroom-like head met her lips. It was an exquisite moment -- like a tipping point -- and if she took him now, then it was well and truly on. As I looked up through her tidy bush, I saw Merv's quivering helmet disappear into her mouth. He murmured, "Oh fuck."

As she took on more of his shaft, her other hand gently pinched and stroked his cock. I could see that Merv was building towards something. He was groaning and swearing and sweat was forming on his chest and running down his big gut, which occasionally slapped up against Tanya's forehead as she sucked him off.

I was very good at oral and Tanya came fairly quickly, her body arching as the orgasm ran through her. We adjusted position slightly, moving Tanya on her side, so Merv could try a little face-fucking. Tanya licked around Merv's balls, soaking up a lot of the sweat that was dripping down his torso. He swung a leg up so she had better access and was obviously surprised when her tongue began teasing his arsehole.

"Oh you bitch." he muttered. "This slut is amazing mate."

"She's a horny fuck." I replied, moving my tongue around her clit.

Merv moved Tanya's head and, angling himself, started working his dick in and out of her mouth. Tanya came close to gagging a couple of times but always recovered. Wads of saliva dripped from her mouth. In between these facials, I managed to bring her to another orgasm. Finally I motioned to Merv that we should swap and he eased out of her mouth. A bead of pre-cum sat on the tip of Merv's pecker.

"Babe," I said to Tanya. "Lick that juice off his dick." She complied, sliding her tongue over his cock slit.

"There's more where that fuckin' came from." Merv said.

"That's right buddy." I replied as I helped Tanya to her feet. "You gonna pussy-fuck this bitch now?"

"Too fuckin' right." he said as he slid onto the banana lounge.

"You heard the man, Tanya." I said. "Get your cunt on that fuckin' big cock."

Tanya gave my face a playful slap and then sat astride Merv, working his dick into her pussy. I had a birds-eye view of the action -- my wife's tight gash widening over Merv's dick. They began to work the speed up until the familiar slapping of flesh and grinding of the lounge feet occurred.

"I'm gonna cum in this bitches cunt. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Merv panted.

"Keep fuckin' that bitch Merv. Keep workin' at it man." I said.

Merv started up a deep groan which grew in pitch until he almost shouted. He was cumming.

"Keep riding that dick baby. I wanna see the cum on his shaft." I said to Tanya.

I kept up a running commentary as Tanya continued to pump up and down. Merv's semen soon began leaking from her pussy and dribbling down his cock.

"Oh, that's so hot." I said transfixed by the sight. "Babe, get off Merv and suck his cock clean. Right now babe."

Tanya dismounted and began sucking Merv again, licking around his balls at my command. I entered her from behind, keeping up the talk as I went. "C'mon, get all that jism off his fucking cock. Get those fuckin' balls cleaned up bitch."

Merv shifted off the lounge and I began fucking Tanya in missionary.

"I'm gonna take a shower mate and get ready for round two." he said.

"What about the other boys?" I said.

"They're waiting out the front. Just in case." he laughed.

"I gotta hand it to you. Ask them round for a spa." I replied as I worked up the pace.

"Just a spa?" he said mischievously.

"Group slut-fuck, I think." I replied. "And bring out the drinks. I think we need a top up."

We moved into a 69 as I heard car doors slam shut. Looking up. I saw Tanya's lips at close range. Beautiful. Her arsehole twitched as my tongue moved inside her.

The best was yet to come.