A Delicious Drug Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers

Samantha's response sent Grayson's blood pressure spiking. "Oh, he has hidden talents." He felt a wave of relief when she laughed instead of elaborating further.

When Grayson got a bit of pie on his face during dessert Samantha leaned in and wiped it off, then unexpectedly she kissed him right there in front of his parents.

"The sugar bear likes her honey," she said after the kiss.

"Would you look at that, Harold. Young love," his mother remarked.

Mercifully, the night ended soon after that. Grayson's mother took down Samantha's information and said they needed to stay in touch and that she was invited over again any time. Grayson and Samantha left together and walked to their cars, aware that his mother was watching them from the front window.

"Not bad, huh?" Samantha asked him, deeply pleased with her performance.

"I felt sick the whole time. And you, you kept digging us in deeper!"

"Hey, I should be getting some appreciation here. I was this close to bringing up your talented tongue and taste for salad tossing when your mom asked what I saw in you."

Grayson's eyes bulged. "You wouldn't have, you couldn't..."

"It's a miracle I managed to hold my tongue throughout the entire dinner about how we really met, especially when we had chocolate pie for dessert!"

"You're disgusting!" Grayson exclaimed.

"Yeah, I sure am. Wanna come back to my place?"

"Hell yes." Grayson laughed. "I could definitely use something to calm me down right now."

"Meet you there," Samantha said, leaning over and kissing him again lightly on the lips.

Grayson wondered about that kiss as he got into his car. He figured Samantha must have done it because she thought his mom was still watching them through the window. That had to be it.

A short time later he was back in the familiar surroundings of Samantha's squalid apartment. A few weeks ago this place had seemed completely foreign to him and now he took a seat on the couch like he lived there.

Samantha popped out of the kitchen with a beer. "Want a sip?" she offered, slipping onto the cushion next to him.

"I didn't come over for beer. Where's the weed you were raving about earlier? I need something to relax after that dinner we just had."

"About that..." Samantha said, picking at a crusty spot on the old couch, "I had an epiphany tonight."

"You had a what?"

"An epiphany. Don't you know what that means, college boy?"

"I know what it means. What does it mean to you?" Grayson asked.

"It means I won't sell you drugs anymore."

Grayson still wasn't sure what Samantha was getting at. "So after what you put me through tonight you decided you're going to start giving them to me for free?" He smirked.

"No!" she said, laughing. "I don't want to be your drug dealer anymore, all right?"

"No, that's not all right. With school and my parents, getting high with you was the only thing making my life tolerable."

"Have you ever considered that maybe it wasn't the 'getting high' part but the 'with me' part that did that?" Grayson noticed Samantha had moved closer to him on the couch. She put her drink down and looked at him differently than she ever had before. "I said I can't sell you drugs anymore, I didn't say I can't help you relax." Samantha's face drew toward him and her lips careened into his.

There was a stunned expression plastered on Grayson's face after the kiss broke. "What's going on with you?" he asked.

Samantha smiled gently. "I'm supposed to be the dumb one. How much more clearly can I explain it? I don't mind because you're so cute when you're flustered and not sure what's coming next. That's exactly how you were at your parents' house. And that's when I fully admitted to myself how much I really do like you, Grayson."

Part of him was waiting for the joke but it never came. "You do?"

"Yes. That's why I can't be your drug dealer. Because I want a real relationship with you," Samantha confessed to him.

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. I can tell this is stressing you out. I can help with that, give to you the kind of relief that's not plant-based."

"I'm not sure if that's wise," he said.

"I'm not known for my wisdom." Samantha kissed him again. Her tongue slipped into his mouth.

"Please, I need some time to process all of this."

Samantha pulled back. "Okay, I'm going to make this very easy for you. All you have to do is sit back and relax. Process things and I'll do the same."

"All right, thank you."

Samantha sunk to her knees and started to undo Grayson's pants.

"What are you doing!?" he asked.

"I don't know about you but I process things better with a cock in my mouth."

"Samantha, come on, you aren't going to..." Grayson silenced himself when he felt her hand encircle his shaft.

Samantha pulled his cock free from his boxers and warmed it in her hands as it began to grow. Receiving no further resistance from Grayson, who didn't look like he could say anything right now even if he'd wanted to, she bent down and kissed the spongy tip. More kisses followed, her full lips kindly stimulating his sensitive nerves. Samantha held his cock in one hand at the base, brushed her lips along his shaft and tickled his balls still covered by his pants with the other hand. She waited until his six inch prick was fully erect before taking the swollen tip into her mouth.

Grayson's eyes closed as she tickled his flared helmet with her tongue. Samantha devoured another inch of his pulsing dick. She sucked hard around his girth and stroked the rest from the base to her lips. The effects were powerful and immediate. Grayson forgot any and all objections. Everything else slipped from his mind. The world consisted only of Samantha and her hot, sucking mouth.

Samantha swirled her velvet tongue in generous circles around Grayson's tip. She swallowed a dribble of pre-cum and then lovingly engulfed more of his length between her full, ripe lips. Samantha began a steady suction before softening and hardening her tongue in varying intervals as it teased and massaged his needy prick.

Grayson had received a couple blow jobs before, but he'd never experienced anything like this. He heard moans and realized they were his. He decided he preferred Samantha's blow jobs to her weed. There was no contest. Her soft lips and wet mouth were like heaven to his rigid cock.

Samantha popped his dick from her lips like a sucker and lapped up the excess saliva coating his shaft. Messy blow jobs were the only type of messes she was willing to clean up. "How are you doing, honey bun? Feel calmer yet?"

Released from the wet, hot confines of Samantha's mouth, Grayson's cock braced against the sudden drop in temperature. He was instantly desperate to bury his penis back inside the heavenly refuge of her sucking mouth where it was warmed and loved. Samantha knew this. She was the type of t-girl that understood how to retain power whether she was the one giving or receiving the blow job.

"Yes, much calmer. Please, please continue," Grayson said hastily.

Samantha lazily stroked his shaft in one hand. "Please continue... what? You do remember your pet name for me, don't you?"

"Uh, please continue, sugar bear. Please."

"My pleasure, honey bun." Samantha enveloped his dick back between her smiling lips and resumed the blow job of Grayson's life. She whipped her tongue up and down his length. Samantha concentrated all her efforts on pleasuring him, steadily picking up the pace and vigor of her oral assault, confident that it would soon culminate in a rapturous orgasm for the one-time college brat she'd grown so fond of.

Samantha planned on having no more teasing pauses, stutters, or stops. Her own cock was aching against her pants like a bar of pure steel and she expected Grayson to return the favor once she was finished. If he sucked her cock like he'd eaten her ass, Samantha would be curling her toes in orgasmic ecstasy in no time flat.

The t-girl's tongue traced the fleshy outline of Grayson's cock. Her lips sealed tightly around his engorged slab. She consumed his rod all the way down to the base and then fluttered her tongue like it was the hot, velvety wing of a butterfly against the sides of his manhood. Samantha held all six, pulsing inches in her mouth, bumping down the narrow channel of her throat, and glanced up at Grayson. They looked at each other as the slippery muscles of her throat massaged his swollen crown.

"Samantha, I'm really close to cumming!" Grayson warned. He started looking around for something to catch his load with but Samantha waved him off.

She alternated between sucking hard with hollowed cheeks and rhythmically bobbing her head up and down his pole. It felt like she was sucking the cum up right through his balls, as though his dick were a straw. A pulsing, fleshy straw. Grayson released a thunderous cry before erupting down Samantha's throat.

Hot, milky sperm spurted from his cock in gushes and was just as quickly swallowed up greedily by Samantha. She couldn't help but be impressed by his firepower. Samantha gulped his sticky seed down while continuing to tease his sensitive rod with her tongue.

Once he'd finished spewing, Samantha allowed his shrinking prick to slip from her lips. She gave the glistening stalk a couple kisses and then said, "Thanks for the after dinner snack."

Grayson sat there with a big grin on his face. All was right with the world. He wanted to grab Samantha and kiss her, but she stood up too fast.

Samantha unfastened her pants. "What kind of hostess would I be if I didn't offer you a snack in return in my own home." She unleashed her big, throbbing dick in his face. Grayson suddenly found himself staring at a steel-hard, seven inch girl cock.

Being confronted by her intimidating slab of iron flesh left Grayson tongue-tied. "I, I don't suck cock," he tried to communicate.

"And I assume you didn't eat ass until you met me, either. You also didn't have a girl to bring home to dinner with your parents. I introduce you to a lot of new things. This one will be no different." Samantha stroked her hand along her veiny, powerful shaft, her large, hairless scrotum filled heavily with creamy t-girl spunk. "Start with a kiss," she said.

"I can't. No, I, I can't."

"You sure?" Samantha asked, edging the fat tip, a glistening pearl of pre-cum dangling at the slit, closer to his ripe lips.

Grayson scrambled off the couch and started to back away. "I can't do it. I have to go. I'm sorry. Thank you for tonight, Samantha. I just can't do it. I'll call you later." Grayson zipped his pants up as he hurried from the apartment.

Samantha threw a bundle of dirty laundry at the door seconds after he'd shut it. She flopped down on the couch and rubbed her erection. His cum wasn't even dry yet and he'd already disappointed her. Left her with a big, hard cock to take care of on her own. Samantha briefly wished she'd stuck to breaking his balls and ripping him off on weed. Instead she'd allowed herself to care for him.

***

Grayson tried to call and text, but Samantha was ignoring him. He decided to give her some space. A couple days passed and Grayson felt more stressed out than ever. School wasn't letting up and his parents wouldn't stop pestering him about Samantha. He scored some pot off a friend. It didn't help. He began to consider that maybe she'd been right when she said that his sense of relief and enjoyment came from being with her rather than getting high with her.

The young man thought more seriously about the things Samantha had said the last time he'd seen her. That amazing blow job had overshadowed a lot of stuff, but it was just as important that she had admitted she liked him. He was discovering he liked her too and feeling guilty for the way he scurried out of her apartment with his pants down.

A few more days went by and Grayson still couldn't reach Samantha. The flavor was gone from his life. All the verve and spice she'd brought to his monotonous routine, starting with him tossing her salad the first time they met, was absent. He hungered for it now that it was gone.

Nearly a week had elapsed since that night they went to dinner with his parents when Grayson showed up at Samantha's building, desperate to see her. He saw her banged up Honda in the complex's parking lot and knew she was home. Grayson pounded on her door, telling her through it that he'd come because she wasn't answering his phone. He said he needed to see her.

The door creaked open. "Oh, it's you," Samantha said, unimpressed, but she let him in. "All my good stuff's gone. I might be able to scrounge something up. How much money you got?"

"I'm not here to buy. I didn't bring any money. I came here to talk to you."

"What do you have to say? You want to be friends, you still want to get high with me. You think I'm pretty but you don't like dick. I've heard it all before."

"I shouldn't have run out on you like that. I should have stayed," Grayson said.

"If you stayed you would have had to suck my cock."

"I know."

Samantha remained silent and didn't move for what seemed like a painfully long amount of time to Grayson. Then he watched as a smile crept across her face and the wait was worth it.

"Oh, Grayson. I wanted to believe you were different. I knew you were." She leapt forward and hugged him. They kissed tenderly.

"If you want I could do it now," he said.

"You think you're gonna get off, I mean, get me off that easy?" Samantha took a playful bite at his earlobe.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Because of how much I like getting you flustered and keeping you on your toes. I bet you've been mentally preparing for the idea of sucking my cock for days. No, that won't do. You'll have to give me your ass."

"You want to... lick my ass?"

Samantha's lips curled into a smile. "No, I want to bury my fat dick in it, push in and out like I'm bouncing on a trampoline and coat your innermost insides with my seed. What do you say? Let me plant my t-girl flag inside you?"

Grayson's face twisted. He didn't want to tell her she couldn't. He knew if he left now that she would either have something worse in store for him or wouldn't let him back at all. He wasn't crazy about the idea, more than a little afraid, but Samantha meant too much to him to say no.

"How do we start?" he asked.

Minutes had to have passed in between yet it seemed to Grayson to be the very next moment that he was lying, naked and helpless, face down on Samantha's lumpy, old bed. Samantha stood naked by her nightstand, applying lubricant to her stiff pole and hungering over Grayson's vulnerable body.

Grayson was getting his first look at her tits. They were full and beautiful, he wished he could feel them when Samantha mounted him on the bed, causing them to fall against his chest. She rubbed her big tip up and down his well-lubed crack, savoring the feeling of his hot flesh against her sensitive, hungry organ.

She drew her lips close to his ear and told him in a gently confident tone, "I'll start slow. No surprises. It'll hurt at first, but you'll be crying in pleasure before I'm through. Just relax. Relax your hole for me. When I knock, let me in."

"It sounds like you've done this before," Grayson said.

Samantha pressed the head of her cock against his small, pink opening. Grayson's asshole immediately seized the tip in a tight, unyielding grip when she made progress. It felt great, but she knew she wanted to get all the way in without hurting him.

"Untense," she said softly against his ear. "Relax your muscles. Even though it feels really good when you squeeze. Your grip is incredible." She moaned.

"I'm trying." Grayson grunted deeply. It felt like a baseball bat and his instinct was to stop it in place or try to expel it. He could do neither and so he followed Samantha's gentle directions and put his trust in her. He placed the safety of his most vulnerable orifice in her hands. Only it wasn't her hands he was worried about.

Samantha pressed more of her immense girth into his slippery, clutching butthole. She had a powerful lower body and could have slammed her hips, sending the whole thing to the hilt inside him in one go, but she went slow. She figured that since he'd given himself to her freely, she had to take extra special care of him. And this felt incredible enough as it was.

"This feels fantastic, Grayson. I only have a few more inches to go. Let me in, honey bun. Just open up and let me in." Samantha eased, centimeter by centimeter, the rest of her throbbing slab between his cheeks and through his tiny, inflamed pucker. Grayson gritted his teeth and let out a few wails into her bedspread. She didn't stop until her body was flush with his and the entire length of her dick was buried inside his clutching hole.

Grayson had reached that point during the loss of his anal virginity where it was both over and only the beginning. Samantha was all the way inside him and she had no plans of leaving anytime soon. She reached under him and grabbed his cock. Her hands were still oily. She rubbed his penis, her own pulsing dick buried all the way in his guts.

Slowly Samantha began to inch her t-girl meat out of his sore ass, relishing the aggressive pleasures of his clenching, tender insides. Grayson bit his lip and groaned against the bed. He could feel the girth of her knobby, fat tip scraping along his fragile asshole lining as she withdrew.

"You've done this before, right?" Grayson asked through clenched teeth. The pain was intense. Now he wanted to know that she had experience doing this. If she'd done it before, she would know how to do it without making him have to sit on a pillow for the rest of his life, wouldn't she?

"You're okay. I have you. It's going to get easier soon. Concentrate on my voice and my hand stroking your dick." Samantha eased her hips forward, digging the thick, steely inches of her girl cock back inside Grayson's tender anal walls. She fully immersed herself into his slick, hot insides and then smoothly gyrated inside him, forcing Grayson's violated body to become accustomed to its large, throbbing invader.

Samantha pulled out and did it all over again. After four or five more repetitions like that something happened. Grayson stopped focusing on the pain. A new variable entered the carnal equation. Flickering lights of pleasure washed over him, dimly at first, but rapidly glowing brighter. Samantha's harsh, damp breath coated his neck and the side of his face. Grayson's eyes closed and his teeth unclenched. A moan escaped his lips. His ass humped gently back at her big cock.

The two horny lovers fell into sync. They had radically different parts to play, but there was a sort of harmony that developed between them. A rhythm flowed between their thrusting, twisting bodies. Like a sheet of music only they knew the notes to. An outsider would have heard raspy moans and seen sweaty humping, but to Samantha and Grayson, it looked like art and felt like heaven.

"You like the way I fuck your ass? Tell me you like it." Gone were the long, slow strokes inside him. She went at his ass harder, ramming her cock into him until it could dig no further. Grayson's hot, slippery inner muscles squeezed her rod from root to tip. Her big balls bounced against his.

"Yes!" Grayson gasped. "I, I love it! I love the way you fuck my little fucking ass. Please don't stop!"

Samantha smiled broadly. "We're going to change positions slightly. I'm not stopping for anything, honey bun." Her sweaty breasts peeled off Grayson's back as she planted her knees on the bed and grabbed his hips, pulling him up with her into doggy style. Now she had the angle she needed to really drill his sweet ass. From her new vantage point she could watch the way his pretty little pucker wrapped around and smothered her stiff meat.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers