A Delicious Drug Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,391 Followers

Samantha pounded her hard member in and out of his hole. Her nails dug into his hips and the meaty edges of his butt cheeks. The tight heat and overwhelming friction created by their constant fucking motion would bring Samantha to the brink of orgasm before long. She huffed and growled, hammering her thick cock deep within his sweaty body.

"Tell me again you like the way I lay this t-girl pipe in your ass," she said, feeling his hole clamping down and sticking to her like glue.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me, Samantha! Take my ass with your big girl cock!" Grayson's own cock felt painfully erect. "I think I'm going to, I'm going to cum!" he cried, his dick spewing all over her sheets. He didn't even need to touch it, Samantha's throbbing cock buried deep in his embattled ass did all the work.

Samantha tried to hold out. She wanted this to last as long as possible. She never wanted to have to remove herself from within him. She wanted to stay there forever, until they collapsed from exhaustion and could copulate no longer.

"Not yet, not yet. Oh god, Grayson, I'm gonna CUM!" she howled. The young man's asshole wound tighter around her throbbing pole as it swelled even thicker and lurched inside him. She erupted like a volcano, dousing his tender anal walls in t-girl cream.

Samantha's breathing labored and her body trembled as she fired volleys of hot, sticky spunk like a cannon. She moaned like an animal, coating his sore ass with her thick sperm.

"Oh yes, yes! All my cum... take all my cum! Feel it filling you!" Samantha panted. She draped her body more fully over his again as her firing cock began to slow. The last few blasts of buttery semen boiled from her balls and raced through her shaft out the swollen tip into his overstuffed opening.

A minute passed and Samantha kissed Grayson on the cheek. "Thank you. That was wonderful. I think you're pretty much the perfect man." She reluctantly withdrew her shrinking rod from his pucker.

Grayson smirked. He tried to change positions and was seized by a piercing pain in his ass. "Owww," he cried.

"You just took it up the ass for the first time. You can't move yet. You need rest." Samantha proudly surveyed her handiwork as cum dripped from his gaping asshole before fully dismounting him and laying down beside him.

Grayson laid flat on the bed and turned his head toward Samantha. Her lips immediately met his and they kissed passionately, but not so passionately that it might hurt him. Eventually as they laid there Samantha grabbed her phone. She surprised Grayson when she got up and started to put her clothes back on.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Your mom invited me to tea. She's been texting me all week. I was ignoring her while I was mad at you."

"You're leaving now?" Grayson didn't know how to take the news.

Samantha grinned, came back over to him on the bed and kissed him about a dozen times. "Stay here. I'll be back in an hour. It might sound silly but now that you and I are a thing I want her to like me. We are a thing, aren't we?"

"Yes." Grayson smiled back at her.

"Then give me one hour. I'll be a good girl. I won't tell her you're currently recuperating back at my apartment after having your anal virginity stolen by my big t-girl cock."

"You better not!"

"Don't worry. I'm sure my fat girl dick won't even come up."

"Don't let it! If you think it's important we'll discuss how to tell my parents about that later."

"You'd really be okay with telling them?" Samantha asked.

"Of course. I'm not ashamed of you. I've never met anyone like you before. I mean, just think, how many girls can fuck like you?" he joked.

"Be ready to fuck my ass when I get back. If you still can't move, I'll ride you and do all the work." Samantha planted another tender kiss on his lips. "I'll be back soon and you'll be waiting, honey bun."

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,391 Followers