A Demand to Play

Story Info
Friend's sister changes the game.
2.3k words
4.54
11.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minaredux
Minaredux
14 Followers

Note- this is a continuation from the story "An Invitation to Play"

***

The first thing I noticed was the warmth of the breath against my cheek. "Is this better?" the whisperer questioned. It was pitch black and I could not see a thing. As I started to mumble, a hand covered my mouth.

Of course, we have jumped forward, cut to the chase, skipped the journey, so let's rewind the story a bit.

I had poured three glasses of the wine; Javier and I were already drinking as Kat came into the room. Her shortish dark hair was combed back with a couple of pieces attempting to rebel as she brushed them out of her eyes. She was wearing a long fluffy robe.

"Hey boys. Starting without me?" She pouted and gave us a sad look.

"Your glass is here my squeaky-clean sister." Javier laughed and pointed at the glass next to him. Kat padded across the room in her bare feet, took the glass and sat in a chair opposite me.

"Cheers all!" I said and raised my glass. We all took a sip and started a conversation about Kat's plans for the summer and next year. The bottle did not last that long. Javier brought out a second bottle along with some fruit, cheese and a baguette.

Kat leaned forward and reach for a strawberry. The front of her robe gaped open for a second before she sat back and took a bite of the fruit. Javier was on his phone, emailing someone about work.

Kat looked at me and remarked, "these Strawberries are amazing. Here, try one." she said as she leaned forward to pick one out for me. She lingered longer this time. I shot a glance over at Javier who was still consumed by his email. As she considered which one to choose for me, I was focused on the view she was providing. When she stretched her arm out, her right breast came into full view for me. The dark nipple softer now capping her inverted breast as it hung there patiently for me to observe.

"Will this do, or do you want something different?" As I looked up, she had already reached to hand me the strawberry while I was distracted. "Well?" she continued, tilting her head to the side. Her knowing smile said it all.

"That looks delicious. Thank you." Popping the Strawberry into my mouth, I imagined what it would be like to be running my tongue over one her nipples instead.

Javier put his phone down and rejoined the conversation. Kat leaned back in her chair and smiled at me; the down-blouse, open-robe show over. As Javier chatted on about his schedule for tomorrow, Kat propped her feet up on the edge of the glass coffee table. Getting my attention with a little head shake, she proceeded to smooth out her robe while pulling it back a little. Just enough that I could see the back of her thighs through the glass coffee table.

"One more bottle?" Javier asked.

Breaking my gaze, I nodded and took the last sip from my glass. As he walked to the wine fridge, I returned to the view through the glass. Kat leaned back and then slid her ass forward on her chair. Under the robe, the lighting was not ideal. I managed to get just a glimpse of some dark hair where her thighs joined the robe-draped seat. She reached for a grape, blocking my view as she leaned over. If I had to guess, she was not wearing anything under the robe. Javier returned with a new a bottle and began to open it.

As Kat returned to her reclined position, I again peered through the glass table. Suddenly, her thighs were pulled apart; her hand appeared and it the grape. She ran it gently between her now exposed pussy lips. The wine cork lightly popped, and she sat back up.

"Glasses please," Javier said as he motioned with the new bottle. Kat held hers in one hand, the grape still in the other one. Javier filled my glass as well.

"Oh my god. This wine is perfect with the grapes." Kat licked her lips and continued, "you guys have to try them together." She held out 'the' grape in her hand to me and I took it. She picked another one out of the bowl and handed it to Javier. We each put the grapes into our mouths and tasted it with the wine.

"That really does pair well," remarked Javier. Looking over at me he continued, "What do you think?"

"Decadent." I replied.

During the third bottle, Kat continue her show. When Javier was distracted with an email or text, she became bolder. At one point, she opened her knees wide and spread her lips open with her fingers. I had to grab a pillow from the couch and cover my lap at that point.

"Time to call it a night for me," said Kat as she yawned. She stood up and turned for the bedroom. Pausing for a second, she reached for the bowl and grabbed a stem of grapes. "Night night, sleep tight" she said as she left the room.

Javier and I talked a little while longer and sipped some tequila. As midnight approached, he said, "I have to get to bed as well. Too much crap on my plate tomorrow. I don't think you should drive after all the booze. Kat stole the guest bedroom from you, so you will have to make do with the couch."

"Sounds great." I said, thanking him. Javier grabbed a bottle of water and a blanket for me before he headed for his bedroom.

Again, the first thing I noticed was warmth of the breath against my cheek. "Is this better?" the whisperer questioned. It was pitch black and I could not see a thing. As I started to mumble, a hand covered my mouth.

"If you talk louder than a whisper, I will have to gag you." A mischievous giggle followed.

"Kat" I whispered, "what are you doing?"

"You had your chance; now it is mine."

I realized that I could not see because I was blindfolded. What time was it, I wondered? Reflexively, I went to move my arm and found that I was now the one cuffed to the couch. I felt her warm breath on my face and then her mouth on mine. She parted my lips with her tongue. It felt amazing. She pulled her tongue back and then used it to push the grape from her mouth into mine.

"You said the grapes were 'decadent.' right?" She asked as she pulled her mouth away.

I nodded as I enjoyed the grape. Whispering, I replied, "absolutely decadent."

"Good. I am glad you like them. Now, it is time for some fun. First question: 'Am I beautiful?'"

I smiled and replied, "devastatingly beautiful."

She kissed me again. A grape was offered in her lips. "That is your reward for the correct answer. Next question: 'what is my middle name?'"

I had no idea. All I could hear was her breathing. My silence was awkward. Finally, I admitted I did not know.

She pulled back the blanket and put her hand under the waistband of my boxer. She slid her hand further down until she was cupping my balls. Her other hand covered my mouth again as she squeezed my balls, lightly at first. She then squeezed hard enough to just cross the threshold to pain. As I moaned, she increased the pressure on her hand over my mouth.

Letting go of my slightly throbbing balls she whispered "You need to keep quiet. Too much noise and you will wake Javier. I admire your fit and stronge body, so don't make me damage it." She removed her hand from my mouth and continued "Next question: 'When is my birthday?'"

"July," I replied.

"Excellent. It seems you prefer rewards to punishment."

I could feel her climb onto the couch with me. What I thought must be her thigh brushed my cheek. "Another grape awaits you as your reward." She lowered herself onto me. The trimmed pubic hair was the first things I felt on my lips. Quickly followed by her wet lips as she rocked her hips to open them on my mouth. "I have done my part, time for you to do yours."

With my tongue, I felt the edge of her pussy lips. Probing along them, I was able to feel for the grape. Unlike the key, she had not buried it deep insider her hole, but left it clamped between her lips. Pursing my own lips, I sucked in. The freed grape slid from her lips and into my mouth. She stayed on top of me rocking to open her lips further apart. While I chewed the grape, her wet pussy added to the experience as I swallowed it. She un-straddled my face and leaned down to give me a kiss and tousle my hair. "I love how you have let it grow out. The sun is adding some fantastic highlights as well."

I heard her dismount the couch and rummage through something. "Let's move to a round of show-and-tell, or in your case feel-and-tell." She pulled down my boxers, leaving me fully exposed. "You only get one guess, so make it count," she said. I felt something rubbing alongside my cock.

Stuck on the fruit theme, I tentatively guessed. "A banana?"

"You don't get a second guess by being unsure. And that is incorrect. Let's see if this helps."

She pulled my jaw down to force my mouth open and then stuck the object deep inside my mouth. As I started to cough and make noise, she forced my mouth shut around the object. "That is a double ended dildo stuck in your mouth. Make another sound and I will punish your balls again." She whispered in my ear, "I am going to ride this until I am done. You are going to take it like a man."

I felt her climb onto the couch again. The pressure on the dildo in my mouth increased. I had to hold it tight between my teeth to keep from getting deepthroated from her action. Within seconds she was sliding all the way down the length until I felt her moist lips touching mine. Over and over she slid all the way up and down the free end of the dildo. I tried to get it further out of my lips. That failed and I ended up taking it another inch deeper. She was breathing heavily now and stopped when she had slid all the way down the toy shaft. She grabbed my hair for leverage and rocked back and forth on the toy and my face. She let out a small sigh and I felt this wash of warmth and wetness flowing down my cheeks and onto my neck and chest.

After a minute, she climbed off and pulled the toy from my mouth. "You are lucky I am so horny, or that could have taken much longer." She giggled and started again, "feel-and-tell take two." She grabbed the shaft of my cock and started rubbing a new object around the tip. I could tell it was cylindrical. It was not cold, so not metal. It was firm but less than a piece of wood. She let go of my cock and I panicked. "Don't worry, I am going to give you another clue," she said.

I fell a light breeze on my face and smelled a light fragrance. "A cork," I exclaimed a little too loudly. Covering my mouth with her hand she grabbed my balls with her the other. "I will be quiet," I whispered. She released her hands.

"Correct. I felt you had a decent chance on that one, but not a guarantee. Good job." I felt her climb on to the couch, but lower down. She lightly wrapped her fingers around my shaft. Slowly, she slid her hand up and down the length of it. "Now, that is a hard cock," she said in an amused and happy tone. She took the tip in her mouth for a moment, leaving her saliva as lubricant when she pulled away. She rubbed the tip with her fingers and then continued to rub the shaft. Faster and firmer now, the lubricant doing its job. I could feel myself getting closer to release, but I really wanted this to last.

"We were interrupted earlier, so I think now is the time for me to collect on that mouthful," she said as she pulled her hand away. Her lips moved of the head of my cock, and then moved further down. Slowly, she completely engulfed my cock with her mouth. Completely. It felt amazing. She withdrew back until only the tip was between her lips. The air on my wet cock felt cold now. When she went all the way down again, it felt even warmer and wetter. She continued the slow motion, allowing me to penetrate all the way to the back of her throat, and then all the way out to her lips. I started to tremble. The feeling came over me so suddenly, that I could not hold back. Without giving her any kind of warning, I started shooting spurts of cum into her mouth. From what I could feel, she had taken it all into her mouth.

She pulled back for the last time and my deflating cock fell out of her mouth and onto my body. I felt delirious. She pulled the mask off my eyes and smiled for me to see. She then closed her eyes, pursed her lips and swallowed. "That is how it is done in my book." Laughing lightly, she kissed me and rolled off the couch. Reaching down, she unlocked one of my cuffs and put the key into my hand. "Finish unlocking yourself and clean up as you see fit. It is almost dawn and I need to go back to sleep. I hope you have no plans this summer."

Minaredux
Minaredux
14 Followers